A slime made for my niece

Share your original Slimepedia entries

A slime made for my niece

Postby AbaddonAnt » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:15 pm

So my niece loves Slime Rancher, and asked me to make a slime for her.
She basically described it as a flat blue slime that lives under the bed and loves eating socks.
Image

And I'm told, they are all named jeff.
P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N
User avatar
AbaddonAnt
Rancher
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am
Location: Under a log

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm

JEFF.

Also, nice work! This is easily one of the best Slime Rancher art I have ever seen! Great job.
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby AbaddonAnt » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:02 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:JEFF.

Also, nice work! This is easily one of the best Slime Rancher art I have ever seen! Great job.


Aw, Thank you! :D
P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N
User avatar
AbaddonAnt
Rancher
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am
Location: Under a log

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Dragonslime » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:16 pm

soo cool

nice job
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
User avatar
Dragonslime
Rancher
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 am
Location: The outer reach

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:18 pm

AbaddonAnt wrote:So my niece loves Slime Rancher, and asked me to make a slime for her.
She basically described it as a flat blue slime that lives under the bed and loves eating socks.
Image

And I'm told, they are all named jeff.

Adorable
Just
Adorable
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

Avatar by Slimegirl
User avatar
SquillionthGamer
Keeper
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:37 pm
Location: boring ol' illinois

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:09 am

Your niece is a prodigy.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Randomtangle » Thu May 03, 2018 6:30 am

JEFF
JeFf
JEFF
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Randomtangle wrote:JEFF
JeFf
JEFF

JEEEEEEEEFF

Jeff is now my mascot.
Image
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Noggy05 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Jeff
"And I'm told, they are all named jeff."

Occurence:
Under the bed

Type:
Fatal (to socks)

Diet:
Socks

Favourite:
Socks

Slimeology:
Socks- er... I mean: Jeffs live under beds and eat socks.

Rancher Risks:
Will eat your socks

Plortonomics:
Jeff Plorts are one main ingredient in socks.

Appearance:
Image

Notes:
Made for AbaddonAnt's niece.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:20 am

Noggy05 wrote:Jeff
"And I'm told, they are all named jeff."

Occurence:
Under the bed

Type:
Fatal (to socks)

Diet:
Socks

Favourite:
Socks

Slimeology:
Socks- er... I mean: Jeffs live under beds and eat socks.

Rancher Risks:
Will eat your socks

Plortonomics:
Jeff Plorts are one main ingredient in socks.

Appearance:
Image

Notes:
Made for AbaddonAnt's niece.

LOLOLOLOL
I still can't get over this.
Also, touché with the watermark.
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Randomtangle » Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 am

So THAT'S where my sock went!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby AbaddonAnt » Mon May 07, 2018 10:27 am

Lol I didn't expect this to get so much attention, Thank all of you! My Niece is over the moon at all the love for Jeff.

GoldenLucky99 wrote:LOLOLOLOL
I still can't get over this.
Also, touché with the watermark.


I watermark everything, I've had people take my crap and sell it as theirs before soooooo
P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N
User avatar
AbaddonAnt
Rancher
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am
Location: Under a log

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon May 07, 2018 12:09 pm

AbaddonAnt wrote:Lol I didn't expect this to get so much attention, Thank all of you! My Niece is over the moon at all the love for Jeff.

GoldenLucky99 wrote:LOLOLOLOL
I still can't get over this.
Also, touché with the watermark.


I watermark everything, I've had people take my crap and sell it as theirs before soooooo

WAIT LONG SOCKS CAN BE THE FAVORITE FOOD
DIET COULD JUST BE SOCKS IN GENERAL
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

Avatar by Slimegirl
User avatar
SquillionthGamer
Keeper
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:37 pm
Location: boring ol' illinois

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Noggy05 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:17 am

Tell your Niece that the forums now (by default) love her slimes.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Randomtangle » Tue May 08, 2018 5:10 am

May 9th is Lost Sock Memorial Day.
AKA
Jeff The Slime Day.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Noggy05 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 pm

:D
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Noggy05 wrote::D

8D
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby rabbitslime » Fri May 25, 2018 4:49 am

The slime looks like it lives in a near equivalent of the far far range, only difference is that there's twice the amount of gravity. Could you make remake it in a way that the slime is about to eat the socks next to it, I don't like the orange sock covering one of its eyes. It reminds me of the puddle slime, maybe its a distant relative of it.
User avatar
rabbitslime
Rancher
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:40 am

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:49 am

rabbitslime wrote:The slime looks like it lives in a near equivalent of the far far range, only difference is that there's twice the amount of gravity. Could you make remake it in a way that the slime is about to eat the socks next to it, I don't like the orange sock covering one of its eyes. It reminds me of the puddle slime, maybe its a distant relative of it.

"make remake"
Also, you're right. It really does kind of look like a puddle slime.
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: A slime made for my niece

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:19 am

No, it squishes down to fit under the bed
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests