The Banning Game

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Valeritan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:15 am

Banned for using star-thingies
I draw stuff and stuff.
User avatar
Valeritan
Rancher
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: 2018

Re: The Banning Game

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:15 am

Banned for using hyphens.

(also, the star things are called asterisks.
just sayin')
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Valeritan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Banned for being nice and helping me expand my vocabulary.
I draw stuff and stuff.
User avatar
Valeritan
Rancher
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: 2018

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48 pm

Banned for being ungrateful.
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:23 am

Baanned fer speeling everyting correcty.
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:24 am

Banned for not spelling everything correctly.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Keeper
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:13 am

Banned for using a period!
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Raxel920 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:06 am

Banned for using an exclamation mark?
Raxel920
Rancher
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Banned for using a question mark.
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Raxel920 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Banned Because using the letter “O”.
Raxel920
Rancher
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Tenshi » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:22 am

Raxel920 wrote:Banned Because using the letter “O”.


Banned because using the word banned.
User avatar
Tenshi
Plort
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Germany

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Banned for being hypocritical.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Keeper
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Raxel920 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Banned for not being hypocritical. But wait... if I'm not being hypocritical either, then I am being hypocritical, which means I am not being hypocritical, which means I am being hypocritical, which means AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Raxel920
Rancher
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Frontiermon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Banned for spamming the letter "A"
I'm still waiting for the BOb update.

helloCHIckens hallOO. chikkEN. OKs?
User avatar
Frontiermon
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:58 am
Location: I'm honestly not sure. There's no landmarks on my planet that could clue you in :/

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Banned for.. uh... wait, how do I ban this one?
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Oreo777 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Banned for not knowing how to ban that person.
Oreo777
Plort
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:06 pm

Re: The Banning Game

Postby RadSlime3000 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Banned for knowing how to ban that person.
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Star Weilder
Aether Dragon
Gl17ch

My avatar was made by BeatrixLeBeau

want to check out my creations?

the Void Tarr
Silver Slime
Shadow Slime
Nyan Slime
Item Slime

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
User avatar
RadSlime3000
Rancher
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: Having a bad time.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Banned for saying someone knew how to ban someone else,
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:08 pm

Banned for saying that someone is banned because they knew how to ban someone else.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
User avatar
JasontheBasin
Keeper
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Ranch #12038209382092123798

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Banned for saying "Ban" too many times.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby z0mbiesrock » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Banned because Shrek said so.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
User avatar
z0mbiesrock
Keeper
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:30 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Banned because... why?!
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Banned because.
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Band bee cuss u halve core wrecked spell eng
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
User avatar
JasontheBasin
Keeper
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Ranch #12038209382092123798

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Banned for incorrect spelling.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Keeper
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron