Galaxy Slime (Co-Op Idea)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Galaxy Slime (Co-Op Idea)

Postby Kaite20 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:38 am

With permission from Synthesium, I decided to help out with creating info for their cool Galaxy Slime! Hope you like it!

Name: Galaxy Slime

Diet: Fruit

Favorite: Starfruit

Slimeology: These ancient slimes have been theorized to have existed since the beginning of time, and are well known for their starry patterns. Not much is known about these slimes, other than they adore company, and gather in packs to keep each other entertained. Recent studies have shown that they appear much more often at night, and often star-gaze at this period.

Rancher Risks: Galaxy slimes are very floaty, so a high-walls and air net combo is the best way to deal with them. They can also teleport, but not outside of the corral, as they can't teleport through solid matter. These slimes also hate being alone, so they will often try to escape if only one of them is in the corral. They also have a 50% chance of falling asleep in the daytime.

Plortonomics: Galaxy plorts are still being tested, and therefore, aren't used outside of experiments just yet. Their odd properties make them hard to pinpoint an exact use.
Kaite20
Rancher

Re: Galaxy Slime (Co-Op Idea)

Postby Evenlen » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:32 am

really well done love colors you used
Evenlen
Plort

Postby Wholan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 am

I really love the colors and the concept of the slime, but the slimeology are not that good.

Good job though!
Sorry for typos!
my slimes: click
Wholan
Rancher

Postby Onyxdragon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:22 am

SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL SPARKLE
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby Kaite20 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:16 am

Evenlen wrote:really well done love colors you used

Wholan wrote:I really love the colors and the concept of the slime, but the slimeology are not that good.

Good job though!

The slime design was used with permission from Synthesium; I just wanted to help them by giving it a work-in-progress Slimeology. I wanted the Slimeology to give off a mysterious vibe, which is why I intentionally left some parts vague. These slimes are also rare to find, to help with their mysterious factor.
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby emoukun » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 am

Ooomigod I love this slime!! :D soooo cute :)
emoukun
Plort

Return to Slime Design