Destroy The Base (Forum Game)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Destroy The Base (Forum Game)

Postby LuDroidman » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:31 am

The idea behind this forum game (that probably exists in some other form somewhere) is relatively simple, and goes like this:

Poster 1: I make A to defend B.

Poster 2: I make C, which uses D, destroying B. I then make E to defend F.

Poster 1: My G crushes E, allowing my H to pass through and claim F for themselves.

Let's start off with our first base:

I use Hydro Turrets to defend a vault full of rare Slime Science materials.
LuDroidman
Rancher

Re: Destroy The Base (Forum Game)

Postby FlowerButterfly » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:07 am

I use a shield to block the water, and then I get into the vault. I claim the vault and then replace your hydro turrets with my super lava turrets.

Finally! People are playing forum games again!
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby LuDroidman » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:56 pm

The super lava turrets, despite their power, are no match for my Mammoth Pillars, whom destroy the turrets. I grab all remaining resources in the vault and utilize the Mammoth Pillar(s) to defend an important [REDACTED]
tabby slimes are overrated and overrepresented
LuDroidman
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:37 pm

The [Redacted] is redacted, so it doesn't exist, thus you wasted so much time that I made my own powerful base in space, guarded by a bunch of super hyper amazing powerful lava turrets, which are 3 times as powerful as your Mammoth Pillars. My base is guarding a large amount of gold plorts.
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby LuDroidman » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:32 pm

I sneak past the super hyper amazing powerful Lava Turrets, and call upon the power of Gaben to bless me with a random crit fist, exposing the plorts inside, and you weren't there to stop me.

I secure a gem of great power inside a room guarded by 6 sentry nests.
LuDroidman
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:05 pm

I was there to stop you, but forum logic prevented me.

I sneak past the sentry nests to get the gem safely, and you weren't there to stop me, and if you were there, this thread will explode (Because if you are allowed to say that you were there after making your post, then I would be allowed to, too, but I didn't because I didn't want to cheat, so...). I bring the gem back to my base (Along with stealing the slime science resources from you somehow), go to my base, upgrade the super hyper amazing powerful lava turrets to be impossible to sneak past, and then stand there guarding the slime science resources, the magic gem, and the remaining gold plorts.
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby LuDroidman » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:01 am

Even all that can't stop the army of the 11th dimension.

I secure 1 Buzz Wax in a decoy vault, guarded by a killer rabbit.
LuDroidman
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:28 am

You forgot about actually trying to steal the stuff from my base. I get the army of the 12th dimension and then build a bunch of robots and make 22nd dimension super-hyper-amazing-powerful-unstoppable Lava Turrets. Now you can't get the stuff. One of my robots also spotted you hiding the buzzwax. I decided to leave it alone, because who needs buzzwax?
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby LuDroidman » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:44 pm

Unfortunately for you, I was hiding a secret fortress with the 37th dimension's elite army and mega super omnipotent hyper unstoppable ultra nuke Lava turrets, attached to spaceships. The turrets easily punch through most defenses, and the 37th dimension's army does the rest (and steals the rest before giving it all to me).

I secure 50 Strange Diamonds, the other rare Slime Science resources, the gem of great power, and the gold plorts inside a vault guarded by high-tech space battleships, 28 level 4 sentry nests with anti-stealth measures, the military might of the 72nd dimension, and a large pack of advanced master titan super hyper ultra omnipotent unstoppable nuke laser-eyed gunned titanium-plated gilded legendary Mammoth Pillars.
LuDroidman
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:27 pm

I send out an army of robots to grab the strange diamonds, the other rare slime science resources, the gem of great power, and the gold plorts and RUN. They succeed and bring it back to me. I give them some resources and some super-ultra-hyper-amazing-powerful-truly-unstoppable-master-epic Lava Turrets (5 times as powerful as your mega super omnipotent hyper unstoppable ultra nuke Lava turrets which you made a huge flaw in the design) and then start opening portals to other forum games. I find one that I can enter! I successfully go in with my base and all of the stuff I stole back from you.

Notice: Traveling between forum games is dangerous due to them having different rules. However, the one I went into is fine for me to go into.

Now that I'm in a different forum game, the robots will take my place. They make a hidden bunker and store their resources in it. They then defend it with the super-ultra-hyper-amazing-powerful-truly-unstoppable-master-epic Lava Turrets. I can also somehow communicate with them, but barely.
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby LuDroidman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:25 am

Realizing the portals to all forum games are open, I summon every single remotely powerful character from the other forum games to siege the bunker. With this power, even the super-ultra-hyper-amazing-powerful-truly-unstoppable-master-epic turrets fall, despite their power. I then send all characters back to their original portals, and use a slice of the power of the Legendary Super Hyper Ultra Golden Gilded Sliver Bronze Master Dragon Mini Mammoth to permanently secure the portals, destroying this forum game's link with all other forum games forever.

I secure the Super Hyper Ultra Master Asteroid of eternal Power and Resources and shrink it (the Super Hyper Ultra Master Asteroid of Eternal Power and Resources fizzles out when stolen) inside the Legendary Super Hyper Ultra Golden Gilded Sliver Bronze Master Dragon Mini Mammoth, which is 200 times as powerful as even the best known models of lava turrets.
LuDroidman
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:14 pm

The universe explodes because you opened some forum games that were unavailable and some with incompatible rules. (Many characters also refused to help you anyways) It reforms with nothing except for the robots, their bunker, their stuff and defenses in the bunker, and you. Almost all forum games are still sealed from here, but the one I went into and a few other ones are still available. Even the Super Hyper Ultra Master Asteroid of eternal Power is gone.
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby LuDroidman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:16 pm

Thankfully for me, you stated the Super Hyper Ultra Master Asteroid of Eternal Power is gone, not the Super Hyper Ultra Master Asteroid of eternal Power and Resources. Additionally, there are no spaces between you destroying my base and defending something, and you did not destroy my base. Plus, even though you state you are in a different forum game, you posted in this one. Because it goes against the format, your attempt to foil my plan has failed.

I reinforce the Super Hyper Ultra Master Asteroid of eternal Power and Resources's defense with Super Hyper Ultra Plasma Turrets, and place extra items inside the Legendary Super Hyper Ultra Golden Gilded Sliver Bronze Master Dragon Mini Mammoth.
LuDroidman
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:32 pm

My robots accidentally become gods and then they destroy your base. Also, the the Super Hyper Ultra Master Asteroid of Eternal Power and Resources were gone, so stop saying it's still there.
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:27 am

Hello?
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:48 am

The Ultra Master Asteroid of Eternal Power is slowly reforming. Slowly, though.
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Postby FlowerButterfly » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:56 am

The robots get bored of waiting for a response, so they throw the Ultra Master Asteroid of Eternal Power into a random portal, which leads to another forum game.
This account is deleted.
FlowerButterfly
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic