Idea for next update

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Idea for next update

Postby Radrancher » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:24 pm

I think it would be cool if there was like an underwater area where you could find new slimes like a puddle slime that require upgrades for the pond since it's just used for one slime like a fish slime that would be common kind of like a pink slime it's plorts would sell for as much as a saver slimes but are useful in slime science or maybe a luminescent slime kind of like a phosphor but it doesn't disappear In daytime but it looks like a puddle slime and still glows or maybe another rare idea a predator slime I'm thinking the fish slime will have like a silver color and we'll have scales kind of like mosaic slime and that the luminescent sign instead of looking like a puddle sign it would look like an eel The predator slime maybe like a mix of fish and hunter but there will be like a gordo somewhere where you can access a door or maybe like the ancient ruined door it will require ports and it'll require some kind of upgrade like an air tank and instead of the slime see there's deep tide otherwise I'm thinking it will probably look like a forest everywhere else and I'm thinking you'll access it by using the temple in the glass desert or the crystal points downwards and you'll activate it using puddle plorts Mosaic plorts Tnagule plorts or dervish
Last edited by Radrancher on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Radrancher
Rancher

Re: Idea for next update

Postby spritelessGirl » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:03 pm

Wow. That's a lot of ideas. Most of them are pretty neat! I'd like a glowing puddle slime. Electric eel or lantern fish themed?

I don't think they will ever make a salmon pink slime. They don't want the kid friendly vibe to be messed up by easy phallic jokes when they stack up. For the same reason they don't have black, brown, tan, or peach slimes.
spritelessGirl
Rancher

Re: Idea for next update

Postby Radrancher » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:59 pm

How do you get rid of extra copies of what is written
Last edited by Radrancher on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Radrancher
Rancher

Return to Slime Design