Phased through floor

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Phased through floor

Postby NoodleDoodle » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:24 pm

On the little pathway from the main ranch area to the Overgrowth, I was using my jetpack and I phased through the floor and fell into water. It was at the first left turn at the little rock (bump?) and I was using the jetpack relatively low to the ground. I attempted to fly out while I was under the map but it didn't work. Just a small inconvenience but hopefully it is fixed.
NoodleDoodle
Plort

Re: Phased through floor

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:58 am

Been happening in a few areas for some odd reason. Not sure ehat changed to cause this, only guess is the new unoty version in use
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Watros » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:15 am

Can you please let us know what platform you were playing on when you saw this? Thank you!
Watros
Rancher

Postby NoodleDoodle » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:12 pm

Watros wrote:Can you please let us know what platform you were playing on when you saw this? Thank you!

I was on Mac!
NoodleDoodle
Plort

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:26 am

NoodleDoodle wrote:
Watros wrote:Can you please let us know what platform you were playing on when you saw this? Thank you!

I was on Mac!

Seen similar things occur on windows as well, had it occur once with me though my game was modded so i can't confirm if it was the mods installed impacting this. The reddit has had a few cases, believe one of the reports was also on windows while another was one of the consoles. Could probably try to grab you links to those threads if you wanted
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Watros » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:49 am

For reports on Mac/PC/Linux it's probably best for anyone who sees this to reach out to https://support.slimerancher.com with their system specs so we can see if that helps us find optimal conditions for reproducing it. We're continuing to compile that data with additional notes on common locations and what not.

Don't obligated to dig for those links, but at the same time, if you do provide them it would be super appreciated :D
Watros
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:05 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/slimerancher/c ... urce=share here's one of them at least, still digging for the others.
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Radrancher » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:45 pm

It should only happen once depending on how often you play the game it's just a strange bug but it doesn't happen too much.
Radrancher
Rancher

Return to Technical Support