A Stupid Idea (EmeraldPlay pls don't look you'll be let down

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

A Stupid Idea (EmeraldPlay pls don't look you'll be let down

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 am

mUlTIplAyer111!!!1!1!111!
Ok so one player plays as a slime and the other a rancher, the goal of the slime is to escape by any means possible, and the goal of the rancher is to catch the slime. The slime player will have a marker over it, but will otherwise function like a slime. It will be able to change its slime type by 'merging' with gordos and then 'unmerging', and can choose to eat plorts to become different largos, and also use their slime powers against the rancher. It's a developing idea, and if it ever does get added, it definitely won't be soon.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Re: A Stupid Idea (EmeraldPlay pls don't look you'll be let

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:38 am

too bad I looked
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 am

Noggy05 wrote:mUlTIplAyer111!!!1!1!111!
Ok so one player plays as a slime and the other a rancher, the goal of the slime is to escape by any means possible, and the goal of the rancher is to catch the slime. The slime player will have a marker over it, but will otherwise function like a slime. It will be able to change its slime type by 'merging' with gordos and then 'unmerging', and can choose to eat plorts to become different largos, and also use their slime powers against the rancher. It's a developing idea, and if it ever does get added, it definitely won't be soon.
not a perfect one, but it is a good idea
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 am

Noggy05 wrote:mUlTIplAyer111!!!1!1!111!
not a perfect one, but it is a good idea
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Return to General Discussion