Decorizer bug

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Decorizer bug

Postby utvaro » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:26 pm

We were trying out the decorizer and cleaned up all of the ornaments in an area. Now when I go to withdraw, they are not there. Every ornament I had is now gone. How do I get my ornaments back? This appears to be a bug with the decorizer. This is happening on the Xbox console edition.
Last edited by utvaro on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
utvaro
Plort

Re: Decorizer bug

Postby sarahhannah » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:14 pm

I am having a similar problem with the decorizer on Xbox. The decorizer will not clean up any of my decorations. I have some chimes in silos, so I shot them in the decorizer along with some ornaments but it does not recognize that I have put anything in.
So it will not let me access my decorations and it will not clean them up.
sarahhannah
Rancher

Postby Mattie » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:14 pm

i have the same missing ornaments issue on xbox. i only have red echos left after cleanup. all other echos and all the ornaments i had are gone...
Mattie
Plort

Postby Moomy72 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:57 pm

I am having the same issue. I just updated the game on Xbox and, after using the Decorizer, all of my stuff is missing except for the red echos. I have tried removing all of the red echos but no other item shows up. Hopefully this will be addressed SOON - I have / had all the ornaments except one.
Moomy72
Plort

Postby CrookHookGames » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Sadly, I have the same issue. Because of it, I lost many chimes that I will not be able to get again until Winter Wonderland 2019. Luckily, this will probably be fixed as soon as possible due to its severity.
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
CrookHookGames
Rancher

Postby Moomy72 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:43 pm

CrookHookGames wrote:...I lost many chimes that I will not be able to get again until Winter Wonderland 2019

Me too. All my chimes are gone.
I did notice that when I placed one ornament in an area and cleaned it up, I had 13 of that item on the screen and I was able to pull them all out. So they are in there somewhere.
Moomy72
Plort

Postby Maria » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:40 am

I just wanted to apologize for the trouble with the decorizer on consoles and give you a heads up that we're looking into a fix for it. We'll have more details for you on that in the not-too-distant future, hopefully.
Maria
Admin

Postby Korgly » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:23 am

I'll Add.. didn't have many ornaments but, just tried out the decorator and lost the water and fire ones I had just got this weekend.. it is now Monday so guess I won't be getting them back.
Korgly
Plort

Return to Technical Support