slime rancher slime idea

Share your original Slimepedia entries

slime rancher slime idea

Postby joshbob121 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:29 am

please read first

hello fellow ranchers!! I just wanted to share my slime idea with the world so I chose to do it now. I don't know how to make pictures yet so I'll try to explain what they look like and what they do.

Cuddle Slime:

Slimepedia entry:
These adorable little balls of fluff can be found very rarely cuddling up against gordos and giving it a hug.

plotmatics: while the cuddle slime does not give plorts if you throw it at a gordo slime it will reduce 5 food off the amount of food you need to Burst it with which makes it useful to have them around.

it would look like a pink slime except that it would be white and fluffy

sorry if I wasn't that clear about the way it would work and how it looked but I still hope you like it!!!! :)
joshbob121
Rancher

Re: slime rancher slime idea

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 am

Not a bad idea. I do see a flaw though. You said they can rarely be found, so what happens when you’ve popped all the Gordos on the range? Constantly snaring Gordos would defeat the purpose of them being rare. I still like the idea for a Cuddle Slime though! Welcome aboard to the forums! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:25 am

What would happen to the cuddle slime after you throw it at the gordo? Would it disappear? Would it be reusable? And can it be kept in an enclosure?
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby joshbob121 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:28 am

no you could see the cuddle slime still. it would be like when you throw pink slimes on the net in the docks: it would stick. and yes you could put them in a corral but they wouldn't be much use as you can't get plorts from them. see you soon bye :)
joshbob121
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:36 am

Nice
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Return to Slime Design