World Duplication

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

World Duplication

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Is there any way to duplicate worlds? I'm running SR on steam on a mac.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Re: World Duplication

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:38 am

Across multiple systems yes, although i dont think it is as simple if doing it only on your own system.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:Across multiple systems yes, although i dont think it is as simple if doing it only on your own system.

Oh, well is there at least a way to revert a world back to a previous save state, or even turn a normal world to casual mode?
Lionmeow made my avatar!

I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:37 am

Noggy05 wrote:
Purplecharmanderz wrote:Across multiple systems yes, although i dont think it is as simple if doing it only on your own system.

Oh, well is there at least a way to revert a world back to a previous save state, or even turn a normal world to casual mode?

First bit if you can find your save destination on your system yes, if not then you're out of luck. Got to delete the main one after turning off cloud save (make sure to keep the backups.)

Second bit easiest way to do that is with handy upgrades if that actually has that feature (i may be thinking of an upcoming feature.)
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:45 pm

It actually doesn't matter anymore. The main reason I wanted to know is because I was worried to keep playing because one of my slimes had escaped, and I didn't want a Tarr outbreak, but now I've changed some things on my ranch and it's all good. Thanks anyway
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Return to Technical Support