Squeak Slime makes an appearance!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Squeak Slime makes an appearance!

Postby InkChibi » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the forum, although I've been playing Slime Rancher for quite a few years now.
Anyways, I thought I'd introduce myself by showing off a new slime design that I created.
As you can probably tell, the inspiration for my slime's design is hamsters!
Squeak Slime.png
Squeak Slime.png (177.34 KiB) Viewed 12301 times

I thought since there is a Tabby slime based off of cats, then maybe there could be a Squeak slime based off of hamsters. (Seeing as they are probably the most accepted type of rodent by others)
They appear to be smaller than other slimes (but are larger than Hen-hens), except for when changed into largo slimes. They are also fast, but not quite as fast as the Quicksilver slimes, due to their pudginess.
The Squeak slime would have a preferred food of Solar seeds (based on sunflower seeds) but can also be fed carrots. These seeds can be found in crates and can be planted in a garden to grow more. Similar to fruit trees, the seeds would grow on a large flower (similar to a sunflower) to then be harvested.
Solar seed.png
Solar seed.png (105.92 KiB) Viewed 12301 times

The Plortonomics:
The Squeak plorts produced from a Squeak slime are the same size as any other plort. However, they are soft and fuzzy to the touch, and seem to resemble cheese without the smell.
Squeak Plort.png
Squeak Plort.png (114.83 KiB) Viewed 12301 times

Thank you for viewing my post, I hope you liked it!
Drawing these was very fun, I tried my best to make them have the classic slime rancher aesthetic/art style. Let me know what you think! Or if there are any changes you think I should make to the designs.
I'm just a confused marshmellow
InkChibi
Plort

Re: Squeak Slime makes an appearance!

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Nice ideas! Welcome to the forums!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:10 am

Welcome to the forums! Amazing work!
What are the Squeak Plorts used for on Earth?
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Tintan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:42 am

Hi InkChibi! Welcome~ (although I'm new too haha)

I absolutely adore your Squeak Slime design! You even gave it a plort and favorite food. Actually, I've been hoping for a hamster-based slime since forever, and here you come! Thank you :D

If I may ask, are you planning to make a slime toy for it? How about variations/its own secret style? You could base it off dwarf hamsters this time.
Check out my slime art!
- Floppy Slime
- Squeak Slime fan art
Tintan
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:40 am

noice
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby InkChibi » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:43 am

Noggy05 wrote:Welcome to the forums! Amazing work!
What are the Squeak Plorts used for on Earth?

Thanks!
I almost forgot about the Squeak plorts use on Earth, hmm..
Since they are fuzzy, maybe they can be used like a sheep's wool to make super warm clothing or as a safer insulation for houses?
It'd be a better alternative to use Squeak plort fuzz instead of animal fur for clothes because no Squeak slimes or other animals are harmed in the process of harvesting it, and since it is free of whatever chemicals they use for house insulation it is a better and safer option.
Squeak slime plorts are guaranteed to keep you comfy and warm!
InkChibi
Plort

Postby InkChibi » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:00 am

Tintan wrote:Hi InkChibi! Welcome~ (although I'm new too haha)

I absolutely adore your Squeak Slime design! You even gave it a plort and favorite food. Actually, I've been hoping for a hamster-based slime since forever, and here you come! Thank you :D

If I may ask, are you planning to make a slime toy for it? How about variations/its own secret style? You could base it off dwarf hamsters this time.

Glad I could share some hammy-ness with the Slime Rancher community! I'm also happy that I'm not the only one who has been wanting a hamster-based slime for a while :)
I can't believe I forgot about its slime toy! It'll have to be something it can chew on, like a ball of fiber or a small log of wood.
And as for the secret style, maybe something resembling a winter-white Russian dwarf ham? Like a cream white colour with ruby eyes or maybe even with a tail!
InkChibi
Plort

Postby Tintan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:04 am

InkChibi wrote:Glad I could share some hammy-ness with the Slime Rancher community! I'm also happy that I'm not the only one who has been wanting a hamster-based slime for a while :)
I can't believe I forgot about its slime toy! It'll have to be something it can chew on, like a ball of fiber or a small log of wood.
And as for the secret style, maybe something resembling a winter-white Russian dwarf ham? Like a cream white colour with ruby eyes or maybe even with a tail!

Ooh the toy would be perfect! Gotta keep those teeth filed down :)

I can already see the secret style in my head... What a cute rump this slime would have!

I was also wondering, does the Squeak Slime have special properties aside from its speed? Or maybe interactions with other types of slimes?
Check out my slime art!
- Floppy Slime
- Squeak Slime fan art
Tintan
Chickadoo

Postby InkChibi » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:24 am

Tintan wrote:Ooh the toy would be perfect! Gotta keep those teeth filed down :)

I can already see the secret style in my head... What a cute rump this slime would have!

I was also wondering, does the Squeak Slime have special properties aside from its speed? Or maybe interactions with other types of slimes?

They would definitely be wary around Tabby slimes, if near one they'd make a scared squeak.
(kind of like how Tangle slimes make nearby slimes sneeze) And they wouldn't go in or near ponds, as hamsters are afraid of water.
If a rancher were to shoot one with water, or into a pond (for whatever reason) it'd be grumpy for a while and have a pouty sort of face.
Their primary location (where they can be found) would be the glass desert, like how syrian hamsters on earth were originally desert animals.
InkChibi
Plort

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:18 pm

This is the most detailed Slime idea I’ve ever seen! I love your art! You really nailed down the style of Slime Rancher! It looks like something the developers would make! Amazing job, and welcome to the forums! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Tintan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:26 am

InkChibi wrote:They would definitely be wary around Tabby slimes, if near one they'd make a scared squeak.
(kind of like how Tangle slimes make nearby slimes sneeze) And they wouldn't go in or near ponds, as hamsters are afraid of water.
If a rancher were to shoot one with water, or into a pond (for whatever reason) it'd be grumpy for a while and have a pouty sort of face.
Their primary location (where they can be found) would be the glass desert, like how syrian hamsters on earth were originally desert animals.

I can imagine the annoyed look on their faces. If they had paws, they'd be grooming away, haha!

Is it alright if I create fan art of your slime design?
Check out my slime art!
- Floppy Slime
- Squeak Slime fan art
Tintan
Chickadoo

Postby InkChibi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:38 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:This is the most detailed Slime idea I’ve ever seen! I love your art! You really nailed down the style of Slime Rancher! It looks like something the developers would make! Amazing job, and welcome to the forums! :D

Thank you so much! ^_^
InkChibi
Plort

Postby InkChibi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:46 am

Tintan wrote:I can imagine the annoyed look on their faces. If they had paws, they'd be grooming away, haha!

Is it alright if I create fan art of your slime design?

Of course! ^_^
I can't wait to see it!
InkChibi
Plort

Postby Tintan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:16 am

Here you go! It's my first time doing a digital painting in so long hahaha. Hope you like it!

Check out my slime art!
- Floppy Slime
- Squeak Slime fan art
Tintan
Chickadoo

Postby InkChibi » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Tintan wrote:Here you go! It's my first time doing a digital painting in so long hahaha. Hope you like it!

This looks so awesome and cute, I love it!! Great job! :D
InkChibi
Plort

Postby Tintan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:56 am

InkChibi wrote:This looks so awesome and cute, I love it!! Great job! :D

Thanks so much!
Check out my slime art!
- Floppy Slime
- Squeak Slime fan art
Tintan
Chickadoo

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:33 am

This slime is awesome! So detailed! So great!!! SO GOOD
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby InkChibi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:45 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:This slime is awesome! So detailed! So great!!! SO GOOD

Thank you!! :D
InkChibi
Plort

Return to Slime Design