I have to much money

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

I have to much money

Postby mcyuval » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:12 am

is the next update going to have something that i can use infinitely to get something and spend money?
i have 1 billion and have nothing more to spend it on i heard on the wiki that if i get 2.1 billion its going to go to negatives and i will have to earn another 2.1 billion to spend again

thanks in advance
mcyuval
Plort

Re: I have to much money

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:38 am

I've heard that it's actually quite an achievement to get -1 newbucks. Not a literal in game achievement, but it's so you can say you broke the game and got -1.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby akkamaddi » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:10 am

Lionmeow wrote:I've heard that it's actually quite an achievement to get -1 newbucks. Not a literal in game achievement, but it's so you can say you broke the game and got -1.

Oh Mah GAwd, the registered integer bug! I absolutely loved Master of Orion 3, but this bug was a literal game killer.

Please, use trigger warnings.

Are you serious about the Newbucks sum, though? Is there a point, I think around 2.4 billion-ish, where the positive flips to negative?
akkamaddi
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:02 am

akkamaddi wrote:
Lionmeow wrote:I've heard that it's actually quite an achievement to get -1 newbucks. Not a literal in game achievement, but it's so you can say you broke the game and got -1.

Oh Mah GAwd, the registered integer bug! I absolutely loved Master of Orion 3, but this bug was a literal game killer.

Please, use trigger warnings.

Are you serious about the Newbucks sum, though? Is there a point, I think around 2.4 billion-ish, where the positive flips to negative?

2147483647 is the max positive integer. 1 more and it gets -2147483647.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Calydor » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:34 pm

They should cap the possible Newbucks at 2 billion, in that case, and donate everything past that to Otter Awareness Outreach Programs.
Calydor
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:23 pm

That's it. I'm breaking the game. Time to get -1 newbucks
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to General Discussion