Slimes/Largos Randomly Appearing and Dissapearing?

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Slimes/Largos Randomly Appearing and Dissapearing?

Postby Segovo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Hello everyone, I'm having a lot of fun with this game since I got it on sale. But I have run into a problem... For some reason, slimes/largos sometimes randomly disappear and reappear, when restarting the game or going to different places like ogdens ranch

I think it has something to do with long sessions (5+ hours) and the game not properly saving slimes, largos, and there location.

The most recent incident went like this: I changed the layout of my entire farm, and made a bunch of new largos which I had previously stayed away from. Then a few of my quantum largos dissapeared (no, they didn't teleport away or get tarred). Also, in 2 seperate occurences all of my phoshpor largos dissapeared, and a tar outbreak started ( which may or may not have been my fault ). Finally I decided to look up the issue once another one of my quantum largos dissapeared, the solution I tried was to restart the game. Upon restart many the previously moved or thrown away slimes from before the layout change were spawned back, now mixed in with m
Segovo
Plort

Re: Slimes/Largos Randomly Appearing and Dissapearing?

Postby Maria » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:19 am

Hi Segovo!

Sorry about the issues and thanks for the report. You already have a few very interesting findings in there. Unfortunately we cannot offer an immediate solution, but it is something we are currently looking into. A few more details would be quite helpful for us in this scenario (whatever details you remember).

1. Which corral(s) were the slimes in?
2. What type of slimes were they and how many did you have in the corral(s)?
3. What upgrades did you have on the corral(s)?
4. Had you recently slept or been away from the ranch for a long period of time when you noticed they were missing?
5. Outside of the slimes, can you please tell us if there are other items you were missing? Whatever you can remember would be helpful.
6. Are you missing 100% of your slimes (and items), or was there still at least one of these things around? Make sure you check the main ranch and all of the available expansions.
7. What platform are you playing on?

You're also welcome to email us with the information under support@monomipark.com
Maria
Admin

Postby GingerChickens » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:37 pm

Having the same problem D:
GingerChickens
Plort

Postby TheVoidFox » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:56 am

Yeah It's been happening to me as will i recently bumped down from 10 to 5 largos in every corral and as I was putting food in there auto feeder I found out that I had only 2 saber slime 3 of the tabby and 1 hunter slime
I hope you guys can fix this I'm going to try to stay away from the game into It gets Fix It
TheVoidFox
Plort

Return to Technical Support