Slime Stage Idea

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Stage Idea

Postby Derpacito » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Since the first time I've seen the "1# Slime Stage" I loved it and I wanted to share some ideas about some changes and features I would like to see added to it or maybe added to an advanced stage that will be added.

-Being able to press E to stop the spinning of the stage at its current state.
-Making Tarrs not despawn while on them allowing some crazy decorations and intense music around the ranch.
-Prevent all slimes for escaping the stage even while not fed well.
-Adding glowing effects and sounds effects (similar to the mosaic slime's) around the stage.
-Allowing the slime which is on the stage to jump while there but still land on it.
-Making it so if over one slime stage is placed in the same area/expansion the first one will have #1 on it the second 2# etc.

Thanks for reading my suggestions, I hope you like them and some of them can even get implemented.
In regards, Derp.
Derpacito
Plort

Re: Slime Stage Idea

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:38 am

Derpacito wrote:Since the first time I've seen the "1# Slime Stage" I loved it and I wanted to share some ideas about some changes and features I would like to see added to it or maybe added to an advanced stage that will be added.

-Being able to press E to stop the spinning of the stage at its current state.
-Making Tarrs not despawn while on them allowing some crazy decorations and intense music around the ranch.
-Prevent all slimes for escaping the stage even while not fed well.
-Adding glowing effects and sounds effects (similar to the mosaic slime's) around the stage.
-Allowing the slime which is on the stage to jump while there but still land on it.
-Making it so if over one slime stage is placed in the same area/expansion the first one will have #1 on it the second 2# etc.

Thanks for reading my suggestions, I hope you like them and some of them can even get implemented.
In regards, Derp.

Nice ideas!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to General Discussion