zprue24's slime ideas!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

zprue24's slime ideas!

Postby zprue24 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:27 pm

I'll probably be regularly editing this when i come up with ideas, but for now it'll be a couple.

1. Cuslime
(a cube shaped slime, what can i say?)

Diet: Anything Cube Shaped
Favorite: (none)

Slimepedia Entry: Scientists are unsure of what the block shape is for, but some believe that it's because the square shape is cuter, and it's actual name is the Cute Slime!

Slimeology: The Cuslime is a cube shaped slime that loves to eat anything cube shaped, it refuses to eat anything else, so it's best to give it food like a Cuberry! Not to mention they wont eat regular plorts!

Rancher Risks: If the Cuslime is in close proximity to a round slime, it will become agitated and hostile, even attacking the slimes!

Plortonomics:The cubic compounds in their cube plorts are used for holophone screens due to the compound's pixelated properties!

______________________________________________________________________________________
(This one isn't really a slime idea but i really want to do it anyways)
The Anti Tarr

Diet: Tarr
Favorite: Tarr

Slimepedia Entry: The heroes of the Far Far Range!

Slimeology: These white goops have the ability to consume a Tarr and release the three plorts used in the process of making the Tarr! While doing so there is a chance one of the three plorts will be an Anti Tarr Plort! They are formed when a slime eats an Anti Tarr plort. But they have a rare chance of forming when a Largo eats a plort unlike it's own two plorts.

Rancher Risks: None! They are a straight benefit from Tarr! Ensuring that they stay away from your slimes and you yourself!

Plortonomics: Their Anti Tarr Plorts have a high amount of medicinal uses! The compounds have the ability to almost magically cure a number of deadly diseases, even converting the disease into more of the compound! Ensuring that oneself stays healthy until the compound fades, much like regular Tarr. Though this product is incredibly expensive, but their plorts sell for extremely high prices!
zprue24
Chickadoo

Re: zprue24's slime ideas!

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:03 pm

zprue24 wrote:I'll probably be regularly editing this when i come up with ideas, but for now it'll be a couple.
Hey you can't edit posts after 24 hours
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby zprue24 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:24 pm

OOF. I guess i'll just cram as many ideas as i can into this message for the day.
zprue24
Chickadoo

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:22 pm

You can just put your other thoughts on another message.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:58 am

The only cube-shaped food we have is the Cuberry
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Noggy05 wrote:The only cube-shaped food we have is the Cuberry

And while the description does imply it would be more, this would be the only reliable method currently.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Return to Slime Design