Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Huh. I feel fine.
Nothing even remotely interesting seems-
Wait.
Is that a storm cloud? It seems to sunny for it to be raining.
Wait.
It's coming closer.
WHAT THE-
IT'S A TARR CLOUD! WHAT THE CRAP ARE THEY DOING HERE?
THEY'RE BREAKING DOWN THE WALLS! THIS WAS A TRUCK! YOU NEED TO COME BACK OR WE'LL ALL BE-

Code: Select all
Signal interrupted.
[String]
CICADA PROGRAM
RUNNING...

PROCESS FAILED.
BOOTING EMERGENCY RUN SYSTEM...
FAILED.

SIGNAL INTERRUPTED.

>>>MESSAGE PLAYING.<<<
[/String]

I̡͈͓̯̝̞̻͍̲͕̥̰͇̪̭̾̽ͫ͂ͦ͑̕ͅ ̨̾͋̀̀̍̄̓̾̅̂͏̧̬̥̮̜̲͕͡͝T̸̢̢̛̳̗͖̘̤̺͚̝̟̭̹̤͔͍̝̆̔ͯ̓ͫͣͨ͑ͦ̓̔͌̏ͨO̧̤͙͇̯ͯͫ͐͛̊̄̈̉ͤͣͯ̀́͟͡L̸͛͋̆ͮ̉̆͋͂͛̉̿ͪͯ̏̈͏̥̮͇̲̻͙͙͖̼̣͚̣͔̝̣͞ͅͅD̷͙̖̰̬̯̃ͤ̓͑ͤͧ̃͂̽̔̉͂ͧͮ͜ ̋̽̓̿͌̓̾̊ͨ̎ͮ͆͛ͩͯͫ̍҉̨͕̫̣͇̝͓̞̤̲̜̺̪Y̴̧̦̫͙͔̜̣̾́̈ͯ͋̒ͭ̒͢͡ͅƠ̵̧̡̺̰̻̭̐̆̒̒̿͒͗ͧ͐ͮ̂ͦͯͣ́Ư̶̙͍̙̹̣͇̹̗̪̥̮̳̪̺̓̀͂͒̿ͮ̽̍̓ͬ̋͂͂ͩ̊́͢ͅͅ.̷̈́̐ͫ̈́̃̓͌ͨ͊̅̓ͩ̒̈͑͝͏̨͖͈͓̲͔̘̫̰͢ͅ
̶̭̰̟̼̹̥̞̣̩̯͕̗͓̰̬̣ͤ͗͒ͦ̓ͨ̿̽̈̀̀͟͡N̡̧͕͉͈̺̼̟̿̏̎ͣ̎͂̅͂͐̿͂̍ͮ̚̕Ỡ̡̢̡͕̩̲̟͖͒̒ͦͬ̔̎ͤ͌ͦ́͂ͦ̊̊̉ͪ͒̕W̳̬̹̿̆͐̂̅ͯ̾̐̑̾̅̾̕͟͡͡,͉͚̖̪̗̳̜͈̄ͤ̋ͮ͗ͣ́͌ͭ̐ͪ̉͗ͧ̆ͧ̚͘ ̨͋ͦ͋́͘͏̢̧̖͇̻̹͈͎̻̣̙̭͚̖̜̮Ī̘̰̭͉̠̱̰͇̦̠̰̰͖̲̝̞̞̿̑́̍̀ͅT̵̹͔̪̞̙͂̐̉̈̑́͠'̵̧̡̧̢͉͉̥̰̭̮͍͓̓̇̇͛̒̽̌́͛̇̽̀͋ͬ͌͊̔͆ͫS̶̶̻̻̙̮̗͈̆̆̀͝ ̵̢͙̝͙̲̤̼̜̈̀ͮͣ͊ͤͨ̓͘͜T̶̨̙̥̬͙̙̟͓̰͉̻͍͚̪̙̹̥̖͂̔̉ͮ̋̈͘͜Ȋ̢͙̻̪̪̳͕̯̰̻͉͍̝̗͎͓̥̜̪̝ͩ̓͒ͦ̽͑͛̏̃ͨ̾͑̇̿̊͂ͩ̕͢͡M̢͚͕͕͎̣̜͉̟͈͓͚͓̪̜̮̊ͭ͗̃̉̿ͯ̏̌̉̀́͟Ē̥͙͍̫̮̠͓̰̩͔̰̤̅ͥ̽̏͂ͫ̾ͤ̑͊̃͗͋̀̀ͅ ̋ͯ̑ͯͬ̒̄́ͪ̄̾͒̃̉̋҉̖̩̠̳̱̥̰̺̫̳̀̀͝T̐̓ͯ̊ͤͯ͐͑̂̃ͤͯ̒̀̒́́͏̹͔͍͓͕͈̗̬̰O̴̧̭͇͖͎̣̳̞̪̱̥̹ͦͬ̒͊̍̍̍ͤ̽̈́ͦ̀͑̔́̃̚ ̒́̉̋͒̇͂̾̅͑̌ͦ̍̈͌̚҉̛͍̠͉̞̠̘̜̥͈̲͍͚͉͜F̵̸̛̰̼̪̗̈̎ͨ͂͒̐͌͆ͣͣ͌L̸̢̧͇͕̺̮̭̈ͦ̂̑ͧ͋̋ͬ̿̾̐̔ͣ͌͗͌ͯ͗͜U͑ͥ̀͂ͮ̉ͤͦͥͨ̓ͫ͒҉͏͢͏̱͙͖̬̖̼̺̕S̞̝͍̬̟͎̘͙̲̺ͣͥͧ̒̂ͪͯ͆ͭ̏̿̕͡Ḩ̹̱̫̟ͫͩ̎̑ͯ͐̚͜͠ ̛͍̺̜͈͕̙̙̖͐̏ͥ̌̌̄́ͬͣ͆ͬ̆̓̌̇͞O̴ͫͯ̅ͯ̂͛͆̑̉ͨ̆͌͋ͤ͗ͫͥ͢͏̻͔̳̬̪͖͕̩̺̬̠̰̤͓̲̥̕ͅŲ̨̛͇̭̪̰̞̺͎̲̗ͨ̓̏̀͋͂̀̓͆͌́́̕T̶̜̲̞̼̙͈̭̣̠͖̠͚̩̲͋̅ͣ̉̆̏ͩͮ͌ͦ̀͜͡͞ ̡̧͎͖͉̭͓̤͙̗̤͍͙̗̝̯̦̂ͤ̎͌͝ͅO̮͓̝̮̬͙͉̩͚͇͉͙̳͕̲̻̤ͦ̇́͂̋͌̾ͯͮ̓̽͞͠L̴̨͋̏ͩ̓͗̐ͥ҉̢͖̼̳̖͔̱̀'̷̸̭͎̯͍̜̙̠̰̱͈̫͈̙̬̜̹̙͚ͪ͗ͣ̆̑̒ ̴̸̢̪͍̟͇̝̝̘̘̞͖̻͈̗̉ͬͪͧ̒ͧ̊̂̓̿̀͞ͅA̧̙̣͇̗͚̹͙ͬ̌̋͗̑̾̆ͥͦͮ̊̚͘͜N̷̵̖̖̩͖̦̫̟̘̻̩̝̭̣͇̠͌̌̓͒͆͗̒ͧ̒̈́͑͘G̶͔̯̞̞͓̪͚̼͑ͥ͑̓̈̐ͭͥ̋̀̚E͍̦̼̲̲̝̰͖̬̦̳͐ͯ̆ͥ̈̓ͭͯ̈́́ͮ̃̅ͮ́̀͟͠L̢̡̜̳͓̣͖̼͖̜̰̦̮̱̙͚͉̝͓̿̈́͊ͫ̅̈ͣ̇ͭ͗́̚͡Ỏ̶͙͖͇̖̹͉̪̖̟͚̫̻̲̈́͋ͦ̋̄́ͥͥ͗ͤͦ̍ͦͬͤ͑̀͝͡.̢͎̥̹͖͙͖̘̻̜͎̗͈̗̠̭̗͓͙̋̍̽͋̾ͦͪ͑̓̽̐̓̾̓͜͡ͅ
̹̹͓̠̭̇̏̂̍ͪ͌ͦͦ͆ͬ͂ͣ͗̀F̲͉̺̬̲͈ͪ͒̃̎̽̅̅̕͠͞Ȯ̢̢̼̯̭̪͕͕͇͓̖̠̮͓͔̪̏ͬ̌̔̒̕ͅR̐ͦͭ̑͋̔̒ͩ͐͑͛ͦͭ̉̒̆͊ͪ͢͏̶͙̘͉̣̕͟ ̶̗̞̯̫͈̫̳̪̣̩͍̗̖̦̳̭̟̗ͯͦͭ̑̓̇̎͂ͬ̿̀͋ͪͮ́̚̚͜͟͞G̣̖̤͍̳̞̐ͤ̄ͣ͒̾͘͠O͎͍͈̞ͯ͑ͪͩ̅̀̃ͮ̉̈́̓͗̒̎ͥ͋́ͤ̕͘ͅͅǪ̧̦̖̮̊̂͆ͤ̋͝D͊̑͛ͧ͆̏̉̀̈͑̂ͭ̎̃̋̌҉̷҉͍̤̩͉̮̼̖̭͚͓͔̰̥̤̖͎͕̹ ̸̱̱̖̺͐͆͒̾̂̀ͦ͌̽̃ͭ̆̃̈̉̒͂͌ͯT̨̥̟̖̯̜̤̹̠̤͓̓̐̿̓ͨ͐͛ͦ͢͝H̵̴̡̹̦̳̦͑̆̾̾̓̋͜Ḯ̵͉̼̺̫̓̄̋ͦ͒̃́ͅS̸͙̥̩̯̭̖͎̮͉̩ͦ̃ͥͦͨ͛͐̅ͦ͊ͬ͜͢ ̨̠̤͚̟̫̭͚͉̻̗͎̟̹̩͎͉̩ͦͫͭ̑̓̈͆̆̒͆͂ͦ̽͒̄̀ͅT̵̹̺̰̜͙̥̣̭̀̾̍̑̉̐ͪ͊̓̂̐́̚Ï͈̼̫̬̣͎͕͚͙̉ͨ̑̇̅̉ͭ̊ͫͭ́̍̏́́͡͞M̸̢͎̻͈͎͙̺̯͈͉͙̯̭̱̃̽̉ͤ̔͊̒̀ͪ̚͝Ẹ̵̛̣̭̗̜̹̳̣̪̯͇͇̣̰̜ͩ̀ͤ͂͒͂͑ͪͥ̐ͯ͒̊̔ͭ̂̆͐̚͢.̵͇̼̻͖͙̺̭͕̐ͪͩ̾̍̎ͣͧ̍ͧ͋͊̚͘͘͜ͅ
̶̧͎̦̮͓̜ͨ̊ͭ̈͂̈́̊͐ͩ̏̾̄͋͋ͨͧ̒̄͋͘͝Y̵ͭ̒ͩ̐̔̋ͣͤ͂҉̱̰̭͉͎̺͟Ȍ̧̧̳̩͓̱̗̠̦̥̟̰̣͍̜̱͔̻̬̖̖̐̎ͧͩ̈́ͪ́̑̓ͦ͟Ü̶̞̭̖͓͍̬̱̜̩͇̳͉̼̬̘̗͌͋͊̐͂ͪ͘ͅ ͒̒̅́͌ͪ͊̐͋͐͏͞͏̢̭̝͖͈̥͍̬̰͕̳̥̞̠͖̲T̥̯̬̱̫̩͈͕̣̻͓͋̋͑̓́̌̉́̕͠Ŗ̵̷̛͖͖͙͚̱̀͆̆ͤ͛͢I̵ͦͪ͒ͬͤ̃̂̿͗̄̓͞͏҉̘̝̺̻̟̖̻͖̯̲̤̭̫͜ͅĔ̶̤̰̲͙̯̾̏ͬ͗͒̈́̇ͦ̾̀̃̋ͭͬ̑͟D͇͓̬̝̩̣͍̺̠̯͖̭̼̞̰ͤ͊̃͒̿̅́͝͝͠ ̡̪̗͔̲͓̞͈̬̼͉̤̮͍͖̥̙̩̈̆̄̔̈ͧͤͯ̊͗̎̍̉ͪ͑ͨ͌̚͘T̴̝͚͉̺̤̞̭̝̻̖̪͈ͤ̂̽ͩͭͅO̵̬͔͚̪̗̖̺̙̰̤͚͈̘̙̤̺̭̮ͧ̐̾̑͋ͮ͐ͧ̆͒̿̉̐̄ͦ̀́̀̚ͅ ̖̠̙̟̞̝͙̤̝̩͇̬̠̼̲̽͐̎͑ͦ̇͛̆̈̉ͤͫ̍̑̐͋͢͢S̜̼̼̝̫͉͈̯̫̯̙͖̗̈́̐̀͐͊ͧ̽́ͣ̓ͤ̊͑͆̔͢͡͠A̸ͯͬͩ̄͌͐̒̀҉̤͎̞̜̘̗̲̖͔̝̗̯̭̬͝Vͥ̄̿̂͂͆ͧ͗͗͌̉ͯ̐̈̐͟͡҉̷̭͈̹̯̟̲̮͠È̇̆ͨ͗ͨͫ͂̂̋̓ͭ́́͡͞҉̯̟͎͎̤̣̝͔͙̗̱̼̹̠̬ ͛͋̈́͊͐ͤͨ͏̵̸̳͕̠̰͈̩̲͚͍̬͉͙͠H̴̓͑̿͊͛̌ͮ͗̍ͭͧ͑͋̐̍̊ͬ́͢͢҉̭͕̬͇̘̘͇̳̥̮̣͕̫I̸̛͔̻̜̹̤̩̭̠̟̬̅̓̈ͣͥ̒̑͊̇͋ͪ̄͑͋́̚͡M̧͖̟̼̟̎ͤ̽̉̾̄́͝͡͝.̵̴͕̺͖̯͎͐ͧ͒̓͛ͥ͊̇ͮ̓̾̒͐͐̅̚͡͠
̵̸͓͎̘̥̹͉̺̝̙̝͔̯̱ͧ̓̍͊̇̉̈́͋̓̽̆ͅY̦̼̫̟̪̔̍̓̃̈͌͛̂͒͝O̮̘̜̜̹̞̯̜̣͙͎͎̹͔̩̤͗͊̃͆ͦͩͮ͑͊ͨ̀͘͝U̵̢̨͍̤̟͕̜̦̝̫̺͔ͩ̽ͥ̋̈́̐͌̈̊̀͘ͅ ̙̦̠̦̭̠͖͕̝̺͉̦͖̟̹̱̎̒̿ͮ̈ͧͪ̀̀̀͘͟T̡̧̙̱̤͎̙͉̤͙̫͇̣̭̲̬͈̀ͯ̔̓̆ͬ̃̀͜͠Ŗ̰͕̺ͦ̌̌́̀̽̔̍͝ͅI̷̡̻̖͕̥̠̪̳̲̫͓̲̬ͨ̎̃̋̎ͨͮ̽ͣ̃ͣ̏ͣ̚͘Ę̶̧̲͚̭͍̹͍̦̯̞̜̮̭͗ͩͭͮ̀ͭͯ̄̋͌̒̉ͨ̄̋ͩ̃ͣ̚͘͜Ḋ̛̛̠̩̠̟͈̱̮̪͈̪̗͕̤͈̪ͨ͛̚͡͞ͅ ̴͈̭̝̘͈̯͓ͮ̽ͮ̒̂̆͡T̡̮̝͍̭͈̞̒ͦ̓̍̇ͥͧͨ͑̿̽̍͒̔̉͟͠O̶̭̹͔̺̘̥͓͕̦̖̼̯̭̱̗ͬͯͨ̃̓̚̕͠ ͇̦̣͓̗̳̯̪͙̩̱̓̿̀̽ͬ͒ͩͩͫ̆̀ͮͮ͛̅̀̐͝͝S̶̶̠̥͎̯̭͈͍̰̭̤͉̄ͥ͆̿̔̇ͬͨ̑̃̆̇͌̾̿̊̎̚̕͡Å͌ͭͤͭ͋͘͏̶̧̮̣̱̖̰̠͇̙̼̠̲̳͙ͅV̶̧̰͖͈ͮ̏̋͂͐̇̾ͥ̽̎̓̕͘͢E̡̋͛ͨ̏̋̑̓ͣ͑ͤͣ̚͘͠҉̧̩͈͙̤ ̡͆͛ͬ͂̉͛̑͒̈́ͭ͋̾̅͋͏̝̲̞̠͇̬͘ͅU̶͕͓̭̫̪̠̬̥̩̗̱̿̄̇͗͌̑̈́̈́̓̉͌̌̀́̚͜ͅS͆̾̄͐ͤ̉͒ͪ̐̍̓͋̔͐ͣ͏̹̱͖̯͉̫͍͎̰͖̼̳̙̠͘͟.̧͔̹̳̖̭̗̦̦̐͂̈̃̏͋ͧ̅ͤ͑ͤ̽ͣ͆̒͊̊̇ͨ͟͝
ͬ̍̈́̑ͣͤ̒̍͒͂҉̼̲̠͕͝B̴̖̜̪̝̎̿̆ͣ͊́̚Ư̵̬̤̩̫̠̰̼̭̯̲̟̜͓͔̗̜̼͎͇ͤ͋ͮͨͣ̇ͨ͐ͧͤ̊͑̄̇́͝T̴̡̹͉̰̟͔̝̰̙͖̪͚͉̪̦̅̈̑ͥ͂̈͑̑ͬ̀̕ͅ ̡̏́̽̉̂ͦ͋͏͙̙̱̦̯̝̱͓͓̠̳̺̲ͅY̵̩͔͎̖̦̳̠͓̦̮̪͂ͤ̓ͥͩͩͫ͆ͤ̅̽ͮ̊͑̚͘O̝̩̱͎̪͎̺̤͎̣̗̯̟̭̩͔͖̪̭ͯͪͩ̄̍͋ͦ̿̈́̄̏̓͠͠͝͠Ṳ̯̞̳̮̗͍̪̺̫̗̱̏͑ͤͨͧ̇́͢ͅͅ ̧̄̒ͭ̔̍̓̓̅ͪ̑̓ͬ̑ͣͦ͋͘͞͏͇͍̤̺͔̙͚̝̳͈̺O̷̡ͩ̆̅̂̅̕͏̗̟̬̯̥͓̮̣̟͈̟͔̥̩͕̩ͅͅN̸̢͐͐̓̉ͪͫ͌͌ͩͪ͑͌́҉͕̼̖͙̞͈̕L̫̯͕̯͎ͬͥͦͩ̎̄̉́̔̓̎ͤͭͥ͠͝Y̲̝̪̩͉͓̻̳͚͔͓̥̺͌̈́̎̏͛̿ͧ̉̾ͯ͆ͬ͑ͯ͘͜͝͡ͅ ̖̙͙͎̯̤͍̟̲̬̦̮̘̰͉̼̀͋̉̔ͤ̃̎̀̾͘͘͡Š̡̫̠̮̥͖̖͖̝͇̟̱̭̞̭̳͖ͮ̊ͬ͒̃̈́͐̉͑̈̈́ͬ͑̂̈́̀́͢͡ͅỮ̖̱̺̼̞̜̘ͮ̆͐͑́̌ͨ͌͒͋ͧͦͫ̽̅̚͞C͌͗̊͋̋ͥ͑ͮͣ̔̏̓ͮ̀̌̒ͮ͏̧͕̻̠̭͙͈̜̖̀͜͡C̷̳͈̼̗̠͎͙̥̖̜̠̯̀͗ͮͪ̏ͣ́̄ͦ̓̾͐͐̚̕͝Ḛ̷̲̥̤̝̹̹̲͇̉ͫͯ͊́ͣ̏̀ͭͦ͗̈́͟͠É̸̸̬̠̩̘̲͔̬̘̩̳̦̗ͪ͒̈̈̿͆ͧ̾ͣ̀̂͊͆̎͘D̨̢̯̞̘̺͙̟͔͊ͩ̽ͧ́͜ͅͅȨ̞͔̞̪̹̬͎͙̰̖͍͍̫̼͈̭̉̊̅ͨ͐ͣ͒͞ͅD̷̴̶̢͍̤͍͖̤̺̯ͮͣ͗ͧ̃̂̇̂́̾͑ͤͭ̉ͯ̑ͬͬ ̡̦̝͔͔͔̳͌̑͊ͪ́̉̈͛ͪ̓̀̋̐͐̎͝Ị̡̤̪͉̤̲̯̈́ͫ̀̿̒̀ͅN̴̴ͬ̄̋̿̈́͂ͨͫ͡҉҉̪͈̤̫̝͈ ͇̫̥̟͕͙̬ͨ̔͒ͤ̔̂́́́́̀͞͠S̢͎̰̠͕̳̾̃̇̑ͧͣͥA̢͍̘̦̙̤̰̯̯ͮ͆̀ͤ̀ͤͧͨ̾͑̽ͪͣͤ͗̂̇̐̒͘͜V̶̠̹̠̥̫̼̳̻͈̤̭̰̫̘̾͊̅̿͘͘͠İ̵̳͇̙̱̻̙̲̦̤̪̅́ͪͪͦͯ̍ͭ͂̔̍̄̚ͅN̴̯̗͙̺̺̞̫̟̥͚̔ͤ̅̚͢ͅĢ̵̸̝̘̹̰̟ͮͣͧ̐̆̅ͦ͒̈͛̒̏̋̐̄̀͑͟͜ ̨̱̬͍͚̞̰͕̟̩̟̙͔̌͊̀͛̈͑ͭ̋ͧ͗̇͐̎͡ͅY̢̯͙͉̝̩͇̫͖͈̣̍ͭͩͭ̾́́̚̚ͅȮ̆̎͌ͫ͆ͩͬͨ͆̃ͫ̿̅̅̈́̚͏͉̼̜̞̼̻͘͠U̶̡͈̲̗̗̬̣̱̙͙͈̥̪̦͇͍͊͋͐͑ͦ̃̿͐ͨͣͤͩͣͤ̌ͪ͠R̢̬̥͔̼̥̭͔̜͕͖͍͙̲̀̈́ͤ͂ͫͥS̷͙̘͓̮̟̹̯̫͈̠͕̜̮̣͎̪̜̖̪̽ͮ̓̍̉̏͗͑͆̏ͭͩ̂͞͞Ḙ͎̝͇̠̫̩̥̯̬͈̪ͥ͒͗̌ͦͣͦ̋ͮ͋̽̓̽͑́̔̋́́̚͘͡ͅL̴͛ͪ̾ͩ̎̾̈́ͤ̋̿̎̌͊̂͊ͭ͐҉̹̹̥̼̖͔͎͈̹̺̯͚͍̤̺̼̯ͅF̶͍̩͈͙͔̖̘̮̲̲͇̄ͨ̐͌ͭ́͟.͋ͧͯ̊̉̈́̑͐̈́̽̍̑̿ͤ̍ͧ͒͐̓͏͏̧͏̡͈͍̤̭̼͓̯̲̪͓̥͙̮̹͙͎
̢̜̩͖͇̦̳̭̀͊ͭ̇̀͂͞Ẃ̢̧̫̰͎̙̪͙̜͈͉̻̱̘͚̘̤̮͍̰͐̌ͪ̈ͪ̀̀E̷̢̫̹̫͇̲̩̥͉̳͚͈̞̭̠̝ͮͭͥ̓̄̉̍̀̒ͣͯ͂ͬ̓̌̑ͨ̇̕͢ ̛̖̻͙͍͔̭̉͊͐̎ͭ̽̽̅͆ͦ̅͐ͨͣ͒͢͜W̷̤̘̰̤̻͚̗͉̞̹̪̮͋̊̓ͫ͐̕I͚͉̰̩͙͓̰̞̬̥̮̣̮̠̼͌̈̿̓͗͊͑͂͆̉̉̒͒͒͑͘͜͟L̷̮͎͖̝̹͕͕̼̠̅̔̍̈̂̐ͭͮ̿̊̍͗ͪ͌ͧ̅ͬ͠ͅL̢̧͖̗̜͍̳͍̝̟̙͙̊͑͂̈́͊̊̑́ͫͥ͛ͬ̎͌ͦ̌ͥ̈̀̀ ̛̛̦̙͖͖̪̣͚̰̬̥͈̜̰̋ͭ̎̎͑͐ͦ̂ͫ̋̊̈́̒̋ͤͩͧ́L̷̡̧̥̯̗̝̮̱̭̱͔̜̪̹̣͇͕ͫ̋ͯ͊̌́ͩ̓̋ͧ̑́ͪ͋ͤ̂̆͊͜Ê̶̴̠̙̳͉̝͔̠͈͎̭̭̰̼̰̻͕͚̇̄ͫͥ̒ͯͬ̓ͥ̿́̆͛͌̑̂̌̕͘͡ͅͅT̢͊̒ͧͩ́̑ͦͪ̆͊̍̽̔̾̀̚͏̝̫̞̺̖̦͝͞ͅ ̵̸̴̡̡͔̣̘͓̝̜̭̟̥͇̩̦̉͗͗͌Ŷ̸̅̎̏̍̆̒̀̽҉̢̢̙̳̹̟͓̩̲͎̰̟ͅO̵ͪͮ̔̄͌̋͗͌ͬ̓̉̈ͫ͋͊́̕͡҉̷̭͉̫̙̮̝̻͙̝͈͉͕Ủ̸̢̨͔̜͙͉̭̒̃̂̔͊ͪ́͠ ͣ̐̾͒́ͩͭ̚͟͏̸͍͓̪̩́́Ǵ̄̒ͩ̎̑̄̿̌ͨ̈̈̓ͤͪͨ͘͠͞͏̲͇͖̫̦͙͚͔O̴̧͕̥͔̲̯̠̙̣͇͎̠͖͔̻͇͔ͦͯ̒̓̃̉̌̌̎̄̽̏͑ͩ̿ͧ̈̚,̨͔̱͈̯̙̗̮͖̦̗͈̜͎̞̻̞̤̈́ͭͬ̃ͥ̊̋ͩ̀̃͊̾͢ ̷̧͙̦̰̬͇̯̉ͣͬͪ̈͑ͯ̆̇ͭͦ̉̿̓ͮ͗̽͊͘C̖͔̬͇͉̲̝͔͙̥͎̮̲̟̼̮̞̺̻ͬ̅ͣ̍͑ͥ̔̒̂̒͞Ǫ̷͚͉͚̱̱̞̫̖̝̫͉̼̠̱̞̩̪͛̎̿̽͗ͯ͌ͤ̍ͭ̉͐͊̆ͬͧ̇̔̚͜N̢̢̲͈̼͍͈͚̼̱̯̻̳͇̗̗͈̲̔̿͂̄̋ͩ̌͡Eͬ̂͋̎̿̿̌͌͗̾̈́̏ͭ̌ͦ̐͗̆ͫ̕͝͏̼̝͚̯̣̯̤̼̝̣̪̜̮Ỉͨ͒ͥͮ͐̃ͮ̾͋ͥ͛̅̄͆̈́҉̴̡̘̠͎̞̫̘̳̬̥̮͉̠̳͢ͅͅR̰̦̤͍̹̫̹̀͛̔̀̚͢Ȩ̧͇̭̗̱͈̥̗̺̙̣͔ͪ̑̍̇͐͆͗̃ͤ̇̾̎̈́.̶̢̭̪̫̙͙̟̼͎̹̦͙͕̜̺͕̠͓̤̳ͪ̽͂͆̊̄̐̊͒ͥͤ͌̊̒́̄͛̚̚͟͜͡
̛̠̱̟͇͂ͦͯ̂ͯͣͫ̑̓͝͡ͅĄ̧̡̛̟̫̻̟̥̳̙͍̼͉̫̳̺̤͆͒ͥ͋́S̸̢̺̦̥̳̪̲͔͖̦̱͔͉̻̗̀ͩ̓̈́ͧ͞ ̷͙͚̦͇̩̮̝͚͎̦͈̞̑̊̔͐ͭ̄͂̐͑̒̍͢͠͞͡Ḟ̷̷̡͖̱̲̦̖̱̳̝͕̖̹͓͍̫͇͚͙͍͋̆̉͢͝ͅO̧̤͍̜̪͉̪̳͔̪̝̩͈̫͓̺̼ͩ̀̅̌ͭ̎͗͂͐̈́́ͩ̚͜͝ͅŖ̶̛͓̰͇̺͆͐ͣ̽̿̉̽̏̾ͦ̓͡͞ ̢̛̍̍̅͂ͩ̔ͯ̇̊ͧ̋͆ͩ̀͑ͧ̚͏̺̥̤͖͓̲L̡̐ͨ̿̒̉͘͏͕̟̦̲̪̤̠̳̠͉̺͚͙̜̟͙̜E̛̯̤̩̼̣͙̓̽͐̂̓̽̽Ȏ̧͈̮͈̞̳̭̲̯̪̺̩̭̲̝̫͇̭̗ͫͩ̒ͨͣ͆̿ͯ̐̚͟ͅ,̢̧͇̺͉̭̼̣͎̼̥͍͚̯̥̙͚͔̪̤̳̽͗̑̇́́̈́͂̇ͯ̔̀ ͚̩̘̥̭̬̮̲̦̘ͦͮ̔ͥͪͭ̇̆ͨͤ͗̀̚͜H̵̻͖͕͈̜͇̬̘͔̮͇̖͈̥̓̈̄́͘͢͟ͅE͌̇̄̄̔ͪͣͬ͝҉̧͚̙̬͕̪̗͔̟̤͝ ͗ͭ̽̅ͪ̔̊ͧ̂͛̉̾͂̏̎͒̀̂̌͏͙̼̞͓̘͞Į̷̡͖͖̦̩̣͚̰̟̉ͦͣͭ̚͘̕S̎ͮ̊̿̏̀͡҉̟̬̤̦̱̳̫̞̜͢ ̤̲̭̪̻͕̖͎̯͚̥̜̯͔͂͊͑̉̾̉́͋̋͢͞͞͡L̷̨͔̩̙̦̩͓̼̄̂̈ͭ̐͌̓ͮ͂͊̓ͨͭ͑̈ͯ̕͠ͅͅE̸̛̗̟̱̤͍ͭ͆́ͫ̈̒̀͐͑ͫ̆ͤ͗̄̈̃͛ͪ͛͢F͆̃̓ͮͪͯ̐͏̞̟̞͖̩̼͎͇͙̼̕Ṫ̢͚͎̻̺̙͙̩̖̤̯̻̼̞̭͍̌̑̐ͨ͗̓̅ͨͯͮ̉ͤ̀̕ͅ ͐̈͛ͫ̾ͬͯ҉̢͍͓͕̺̦͝Ȉ͈̻̟̲͎͖͓͖̜̭͔ͬ̃̿̓̽ͧ̈̎̏̔ͤ̃ͥ͂͆ͥ͡N̴͑̓̅̆́͊ͫͥ̏ͫ̇̊̓͂͂͑҉̤̮̪̘̞̬ ̛̯̖̠͕̬̜͕̼̗̘̼͓͔͔̝ͪ̾̽͆ͩ͋͑ͫ͆̉̂̋ͮ̓ͣ̇̓́͝Ţ̛͓̞͇̗̮̪̹͍̪͉̦̰̘̰͍ͨ̓͑ͯͬH̲̝̥̼͎̱̣̹̯͎̜͙̘̭̼͎̯̺͐͋̃ͧ͘͟ͅÊ̈́ͧͪ̂͂̔͐̑ͦ̒̌͒͟҉̥͍̞̝͓͎̙̪̱̠͉ͅ ͒̽̓ͣͫͭ͑̎̅ͤ̎̿̄͌҉̧̭̳̮̟̜͖̰̦̻̝ͅH̵ͦͨ̊̀̾̆ͬ́ͣ̏̽҉̛̣̹̳̲̳̙̹̳̜͎̪À̸̵̹͕̼̞͉͕̗̲̤̗͚̺̦͔͑͛̈̉ͫ͋͗ͤ̓ͫ͑̿̀N̡ͭ͆ͨ͊ͯ̽̔ͮ̇ͩ̇̎̀̏ͮ҉̧̧̢̳̼͇̯͕͓̲̣̮̬̬̰̣̻̳͇D̡̖̥̞͙͙̮͌͗̓ͯ̉͊́̀̕͞S̷̔ͥ̊͌͛͐ͣ̋͂̋ͩ͐͆̇̕͏̜̦̗̺̩͉̳̖̥̺̯̲̱͕͙̤̣ ̴̧̠̖̞͚̲̗̝͕̥̣̞̭̘͕͓͓͙̜̌̇̂̀͋̃͒̉̇͊ͣ̍ͤͨ͌͋̀͠ͅO̸̱̭̙̱͍͙͈̯͔̯̝̘̩͖͔͐͗̎͐ͦ́F̋ͧ͆̍̅̅͊͐̚͏̳͈̗͚̪̭̗̻͠ ̸̸̨̻͎̩͓̾͛͌͛͑͋̚H̷̶̷̰͕̘͎͇̮̔͆ͫ̕͟I̵̪͚̮̭͋͐͊͗̀́͑ͩͧ͜͞S̶̵̠̺̼̲̤͓͖̪̰̠̖͍̏ͩ͛̅͂̍ͬͩͪ͒ͭ͂͋̈́̉́ͅͅ ̴͕̝̘͉̭̩̩̳͚͔̅͊ͣ̈́̈́ͫ̚̚̕ͅİ̢̧̺̜̳̭̖̠̜͓̺̺͉̞̬̩̥͎̘̤̃͌̓͛̓͒͆̉ͨ̕̕Ṃ̶͉̟͍̆̍̓̄͒͌͐̆̓ͭͥ̓̐̌̍̊̅̕̕͝P̷̛̯͖͉̖̲͍̦͓̰̮̟͍͇̳̼͚̿ͣͩ̋ͩ͐͒̔́͡Ơ̸̹͓͙̪͙͎̻͎̩͇̟̖̾̒͌̾̒ͥͥͬ̎̂̇ͩ̓͆̊̚ͅͅS̿̈́̅͌̉ͩ̀̽͒͆̈͏̖̝̼̼̯̩̻͖̥͕̟̘͕̱͉Ţ̸̫̤̩͖̼̹͎̜̩̦͙̺͕̖̼̙ͣ͂̇̏ͦ̔ͥ̎̊͛̑̆͐ͬ͘͡ͅO̜̱͓̻̼͎͕ͯ͊͂̀̚͜R͇̰̘̜̳̭̙̼̠̤ͩ̿ͮͮͤ̊̌ͦ̄̑̽ͪ͗͟.̶̧̰̠̤̬̼͚̯̩͙̮̜͚̲̣̼̬̎̀ͩ̅̓̑ͣ͋̓̍͐̓ͬ͟
̱͔̳̝̭̹̘̯̩͖̱̹͊̋͌͂̉ͫ͡͠͠͝͠I̥̟͔͕̲ͥͪͣ̀̀͢ ̶̘͍̦̭̫̱̭͈̯͍͕̮̩̬̹ͮͫ͐ͥ͗̎̏̃ͬ͗̓͌ͯ̉̚̚̚W̊ͦ͗̋̎̃̀ͫ͊̿̐ͤ̂͐̃ͦ̚҉̷͇̯̥̟̞̩͎͎̖̭̻̩̠͟ͅͅỊ̶̵̥͕̹̞͎͈̮͈͉̖̱̪͚͆̄̆̉̀́͝ͅŞ̴͖̘̞̱͓͎̖͖͖̥̱̫̺͔̞̭̱̝̐͐ͭ̽̄́͂͛̊̀̇ͪ͆ͨͮ͋̒̑ͅḨ̒̊ͣ̑̅ͮ̍̅̊ͪ̃̇̇̎͘҉̮̭͎̗͎̻̥̞͓̱͍̦̖̥͘̕ͅͅ ̸̸̻̩̹̘̬̜̗̱͔̯̪̤̠͎̅̊̃͐̉̈ͬ̇ͦ͆͛ͭ̑ͅṪ̓̎ͦ̇́̃̽͞͏̮̼̳͔̞̥̤̙̼̠̝̥̹̻̜̜͚̪H̡̱̘̯͎̱̙̒̂ͭ̈ͨ̓̓̆ͥ͢Į̛̖̗̣̟̭̤̠̫̻̯̫͈̼̟̑̿ͦ͛͗ͣ͐̀ͯN̶̜̱͚̯̘̘̫̫̘͍̜͖͖͚̘̅̇̑̅̏ͪ͐ͣ̏͑̍̾ͦ̑̉̑̈̀̕͝ͅG̸̟͓̲̰͕̻͇̦̬̩̼͕̟̮̙̲̬͉ͥ͊ͬͫ͛̏̅̔̏S̵̨̟̝͙̮̰̝͐̂̈͗̅̇ͤ͆̀͜͝ ̸͚̻̱̱̳͇̘̰̼̹͎̥͇̖̰̝̫ͥ͑̾̏̋̽̐̍́ͫ̑ͧͯ̽͂͢͢͠Ẇ̶̵̛͓̬̠̝̞̟̳̻͕̹̙͆ͪ̋̒͌͌̇͌̈ͮ̚ͅE̢̧͎̤͔̹̣͚̝͓̟͙̮̮͕̱͎̹̼̓̇ͧ̃̎̓̀ͧ̇̄ͮ̋̚̚͢R̍͑̑̿ͩ̀͛̒͏͠͏̶̯̥̱͙̠͔̖̟̠̣̤̙͉̭̝̱E̶̡̬̩̮̘͍̝͕͋̃̓͒ͧ̓̎̋̾͌̀ͅ ̧̻̯̯̦̭͚̤̘̠͓͉͉͕̣̜̮̮̼̉̄̀͗ͭ̾̅̋͋ͥͤͤ̋̆ͯ̚͘͜͞D̴̢͙̞̰̺̼͙̙̦͈̰͕̱ͪ̆ͪ͆̌̾̅̌ͨ͂ͩ̋̔̓̓̔́̚͜Ì̙͚̜͔͓͍̳̪̖̼̖͇̰̬̝̝͖ͦ͑͛̒̿̃ͫ͂̃͗̚͘͠F̋̈͐̾̓͌̓ͨͨ͑́́҉̮̬̣̫͔͙͍̳̞͓̜̘̫̤͡F͔̘̙̥̳̼̤̘̜̰̳͉̖̳͔͎̜͓̆̃ͪ̒̓͐ͧ́ͣͤ̃́̚͟͞͠͠E̸̸̛̛̹͕̙̜͔͍̳̺̫̠̤̙͍̦̙̒̐ͥ͑ͤͣ̒ͭ̿̔͒͒̏̐̚͟R̨̯͉̼͈̯̬̙̰͎͓̰̰͓͇̘͕̐̿ͣ͋̆̑̎ͨ̿͒̀͆̚̕͘͘Eͬͬͮͮͪͭ͑͊҉̜̭͎̜̖̬̲͎̬̺̻̰͇̗̖̩͘Ņ̤̰͚̝̙̅̈̃̋ͣ̐̓̄̔̐̋ͨͤ͌̍̅̆͜T̷ͭ̽̔̊̍̈́̊͆̽͂̾ͯ̓͞͏̷̼̳̲̝̗̦̳̖͓̪̥̬ͅ.̸̨̠͍̦͖͈͈ͫ̉ͩ̒̇͊ͦͤ͗͟
̧̧͍͖̜̟̖̞̝ͤͪ͋͞ͅU̸̢̟͖̪̥̬̤͉̰͚̺͚̙͋͌ͩ̄̆̓̅͌ͧ͗́ͅͅŅ͇̭̹͍̗̺̝̦̍̈̀́̽͌̉ͩ̾̓ͧͨ̓̏ͫͩ͞F̸̛̤̝͕̮͖͌̓̍̔̿̍ͣ̆͌́̏̿̈͊̔ͩ̀͡͠ͅÕ̵̮͎̣̘̟̭̠̞̖̹͉ͮ̊ͬ̎̄ͮͩͩ̏̃͗̏͟͝R͋̇́̈́ͧ̔̃̂͏̵͠͏̡̯̝̜̬͔̞̙͉̝ͅT̙͖̥̣̩̘̠͈̟̩͓̩̖̯̤̗ͧ̓ͪ̌̊̈́̆̾̌̽̽͊̂͘͡U̔̃͆̋̽͏̸̷̨̥̤̟͓͚̮̞̮̩͖̞͚͓̜͜N̵̓̾̏͛̌͊͂ͥ͊̃̃ͧͩ̑̈́̎̚̚̕͝҉̦̬̞̙̠̱̟̥͎̼̗Ă̴̼̞͈͉͇̯̟̰̜̜̺̪͚̦̻̼̿̏̆̈́͋͋͋ͦ̈ͦ͜͠͠T̷̛͓̰͇̦̹͂̌̏̆͋̅̎ͪ̈́ͯ̀͢E̡̧̗͇̯̞͔̭̦̼͙̬̥͚̠̻̥ͣ͊́͌̉͑͗͠͞L̳͎̱͖̈̽̒̎̊͗ͩ̚̕͝Y̴̛̰͉͓̣̹̹̣̳̟͍̗̘̆̓ͧ͒ͮ̽ͭ͆̚,̒͒ͬͮ͌̈́̉͜͡͏̗̞͕̮ ̨̛͚̭̩̲͖͍͕̤̳̹͒̈́͌̏ͣ̎ͬ̅̂ͮ̽̂͊ͬ̃̓̕͟͠Į̸̣̯̟̜ͧ͂͋ͩ̐ͩ̒̑͛͐̈́ͦ̆͆ͣ ̷̦͖͕̬̖͎̠̠ͭͤͧC̴̴̨̤̭̳̥̣͖͓͉̬̦̤͉̄̿̊͒ͬ͠ͅÅ̲̲̤̱̮͍̻͓̘̽̅͛ͪ̏̍̓ͤ̓͛͛̅͢ͅN̨͚̞͓̱͕̦̬̖̺͕̞̯̮͈̙͊̀ͬͬͣͭ̓̀ͭ͞N̗͇̠̺̯̽̂̉ͣ̈́͐ͯͤ͛͒ͤͨ̒͘͞͠Ö̷̡́͐̓̏́ͬͨ͑̑̋̽͌̏̃̋̀͋̀́͘҉͚̮͇̣̯̱͔̟̱̝̳̼̤̭̻T̙̼͇̩̮̩͎̻̥̼͇̮̯̥̈̍̔ͧ̽̐̀͡ ̵̨̜̮̗̟͕̝̞̩̜͎̪̳͔͙̲̼͇̣͇͒͆̎ͧ̔͛̓ͪͮ͑̓̐͋Tͮ̏̏̎ͣ͒͑̃̊҉̭̭̪̼̱A̴̡ͦ͌ͧͧ̋ͦ͋ͫ̆ͤ̐̍̚͡͏̵̺͎͉͇̞̰̝̫̲̻̦K͆ͣͫ̑͊̀̃ͦͤͬͤ̊ͬ͗͆ͦ̓̃̍͏́͝͏̻͎̪͔̱͎̖̗̪̩ͅͅE̥̫̦͓̔̄̃̑̏͂ͧ͊̑̍́ ̎̏́̏̐͐͗̆ͨ҉̢͖̖̜̟̤̬̩̥̣̠͇͈̱̙͙͉͚̕͢Ȁ̶̸͗̓͗̏ͩͩ͠҉̸̜̳͈̰͚͔̣͍̟̖̮N͓̲͍̗̠̲̮̗̱͍͉̙̳̯̩̬ͨ̄̐ͪ̏͗͂̑ͪ͆̂̀̕͟Y̡̪̪͇̹͔̗͎̟̙̼̗̘̼͖̦̲͚̓͒ͪͬͤ͛́ ̵̛͇̳͇̜̼̣̗̟̙͚̟̳̙͇̎̏ͯͤͩͥ̚Ç̭͇̼̻͎̟͙͚̩͔̫͔̝̗̒͆͛͑̚͝Ȟ̷̫̱̦̩̱̺͚̼͚̫̣̥̹̭̙̿̈̄ͯ̊̽̃̎ͨ̏̉͋̋̽́̈́̕͢͟A͖͍̠͉͚͉̥͇̪̣̤͖͍ͩ͑̔ͧ̌ͧ́̚̚͟ͅN̨̟͍̬̣̰͕̞͎̻͎̺̜̙̠͕͖̘̣͛ͤ̿̈́̄̽̓͆ͭ̂͊ͬ́̈́̕͜͡C͂̾̿̍̈͒ͦ̌͛͏̴̶̡̝͕̹͈͕̖̝͎̖̜̗E̛̛͇̖͓̮͇̘͇̗̼̞͍ͦ̑͆̉̎̓ͪ̿̅́͜S̡̡̩̤̬̙͖̦̱͙̼̭͓̲͔͚̹̈́ͧ̾͛͞.̷̤̝̭̻̲̺ͤ͑̑ͪ̐͑͋͑ͨ̏̽̎̑̿
̨͗̑̊͆͗ͪͣͣͬ̒͏̷̹̹̺̗͇̠͎̤̠̥͙̘̦̩̼͚̭̜G̶̛͔̟͎̩͍͇͎̩̥̱̬̘̳͚͓̜̻ͬͣ̾̉̄̈̇ͪ̚ǫ̵̗̻̮͂͐̏ͦͭ̌̍̌ͪͯͮͯ͗̓ͩ̑̓̀́ǫ̷͔̬̝̜͍̫͚̦̺͔̺̙̭̣̩̠̏͐̏͗̐̿ͨ͐͊ͫ̇̅̎̔͜͞d̢̢̺̟̼͓͖͖͎̰͕̆͗̓̿ͣ́͂̈́ͫ̏ͬ͂͟͜͞b̄̒̆ͤ̐͑͂̒́̇̀͜͢͏̗̝͎͍̦̻̺̤̝͎̩̼̩y̷̵̵̛̏̏͛̅͆҉̖̜͖̯̰͇̦̝̹͓͕̱̻͙̱ͅe̵̛͙͉̰̤̙͚͕̼͇ͪͩ̐ͫ̿̅ͥ̊̓́͜.̢̤̼͉̲̞̭̞̠̊͆̑̆̎ͧ̋ͬ͋̈͆̍͗̔ͫ̆̀̀͢

I TOLD YOU NOW IT'S TIME TO FLUSH OUT ANGELO FOR GOOD THIS TIME YOU TRIED TO SAVE HIM YOU TRIED TO SAVE US. BUT YOU ONLY SUCCEDED AT SAVING YOURSELF WE WILL LET YOU GO CONEIRE AS FOR LEO HE IS LEFT AT THE HANDS OF HIS IMPOSTOR WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES. Goodbye.

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Huh? Nothing happened.
What are you all talking about?
Anywa-
>>>SIGNAL INTERRUPTED.<<<

Guys, I don't have much time. It's Angelo. Don't beleive that other "me." That...quantum parasite took control of my signal. I only have a limited time, so listen closely.
Anyways, I managed to decipher what he meant when we were attached by the Tarr. He said:
"I TOLD YOU.
*static*
FOR GOOD THIS TIME.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE HIM.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE US.
BUT YOU ONLY SUCCEEDED IN SAVING YOURSELF.
*static*
I WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT.
UNFORTUNATELY, I CANNOT TAKE ANY CHANCES.
Goodbye."
The static was the part I couldn't decipher.
Anyways, I think I know what's going on.
I don't have much time. I'm going to say this once. The key to defeating the rainbow plague and Tarr is-

SIGNAL RESTORED.

-and that's why, okay?
See you in the battlefield.

>>>MESSAGE END<<<
Guys, I don't have much time. It's Angelo. Don't beleive that other "me." That...quantum parasite took control of my signal. I only have a limited time, so listen closely.
Anyways, I managed to decipher what he meant when we were attached by the Tarr. He said:
"I TOLD YOU.
*static*
FOR GOOD THIS TIME.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE HIM.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE US.
BUT YOU ONLY SUCCEEDED IN SAVING YOURSELF.
*static*
I WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT.
UNFORTUNATELY, I CANNOT TAKE ANY CHANCES.
Goodbye."
GoldenLucky99 wrote:Well, another day, another chance to defeat the Tarr! As I've said, my escape pod has resources (probably.)
With both your theories, I believe I have to side with-
SIGNAL INTERRUPTED.

Help!
It's the real Angelo here.
I've got the key to defeating the Tarr!
You just have to-
Wait, not again!
Something's happening.
The tarr are-
OH SH-
!#*&*@@!^*%@#!%$%^$&#$%#&%

SIGNAL RETRIEVED.

-ecause that's just not plausible.
I don't know the slightest thing about organic lifeforms, but I do know that theory is correct.

That's all for now.
Bye!
Help!
It's the real Angelo here.
I've got the key to defeating the Tarr!
You just have to-
Wait, not again!
Something's happening.
The tarr are-
OH SH-
!#*&*@@!^*%@#!%$%^$&#$%#&%

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Well, this day was uneventful. Nothing is happening right now. I only have a few things to say, and then I'll be logging off for today.

Y͖͈̘͓̙̭̗̞͎̜͖̖̲ͯ̑ͩ͛ͮ͒̈́ͥ̋ͯ̍̆͢͞Ȍ̴̸̧̨̫̼̳̮̙̠̥͍̯̟ͫ͛ͦ̍ͤU̷͔̗̟̠͓̠̟̱̐̏͂̿̍͛̔͋̋̋͐͊̽̉͛́ ̓̑̾̓̉̎͛͘͏̛̦̰̙͚͎̜̖̦̥̬̝̲Ḁ̴̡͔̝̬̯͍ͤ͌̿̒̌͢L̡̡̺̬̣̫͕̯̙̬̯̦̽͊ͪ̔̄ͤ͊Lͤ̏̇̏̑̾̄ͮ̆̄ͯͦͧ͏̴̟̫̙͖͎̰̥̳̬͔͙̰̙̲͢͡ ̨̨̟̮̼̪̞̟̞͇͂ͫ̇͛͂̅̕͟͢Ḁ̛͙͚̥͓̜̰̺̜̰̥͓͐ͯ̅ͭ̎ͫ̒ͫ͘̕R̸̛̜̙̳̮̪̖̯ͬ̔̐̓̓̃ͩ͗̆͒͛̇͗͗̆ͩE̴̛͙̹͎͙̭̳̜̼̗̬̪̖̬͉̣̽͂̈́ͣ͗̂̾ͤͪ̉̏̆̊ͦ̆̚̚̕͜ ̵̷̧̖͚̳̦̱̱̋͒̃̋ͨ̉̚̚͜͞Sͧ̉ͮ̌̄̍͌̐̀́ͩͤ͒̐҉̧̙͉̳̭ͅT̡͕̲̹̰̰̺ͥ͗ͨ̅͆͑̈̀͘͝͡Ů̑̂̉̇̇̉̂̌͊̿̂̚҉̷̧͈̳̘͕̜̗́P̧̣̹̞̮͔̮͔͈͔̬͓͈̫͚͍̝͎͂̍ͦͩ͛ͬͯ̄I̸̷͙͉̼̦̗̭̥̘̔͊̐͌͡ͅD̛͈̠̲̦͎͙̲̼̥͙̳̫͓̺̳͔̂̊̆͘͢.̵̨̡̢̩̳̻͇̻̭̺͚̑ͪ̅̚͝ͅ
̶̻̠͍̳͕͎͒͌̏̇ͦ͡ͅÀ̷̴͒ͯͥͬͪ̉ͯ̔̔ͮͩ́̒͊͋ͯͫ͠͏̶̭̭͚͙̗͖̮̲͉̳̭̩B̴̶̶̧̯̻̺̲̼̼͋ͯ̾ͮ͢S̵̸̞̥̠̮̟̤̬͔͗̀ͮ̅̿̎͆ͭͦ́͞ͅO̢̎͊̆̇̉ͦ̽҉̟̝͇̹̝̰̤͜L̢͈͓̣̞̠̖̮̗̤̇̂ͭ̿͑̿̇̒͞ͅU̷͛ͬͨͧ̇͛͏̧̻̳̤͇̫̖̠̖̯̺̘͕̺̘͕ͅT̛͖̝̞̗̦̔͛ͪ̏̆̅ͥͨ̏͌̓͌̄̓̈́̒͠Ę̶̛̛̯̦͖͙̞͉̳͕͍̻̠̺͎͂̃ͨͮͧ͂̒̔ͮ͑̎͋̇ͧ͑L̷̵̼͈̤̣͔̱͍̜͔̪̗̪͉̜̲͉ͦ͂̉͐̕ͅY̷̶͛ͭͬ̐͏̴̛͚̞̞̱͍͍̰͓͈ ̷̸̵͚̥̱̺͕͔͖̅͆͋̅͆̎̉͋̑͗̅ͭ̌͂̚͟S̫̞͖̪̲̳̟̬̣̣̟̫̋̈̏̇̄̈́̿̉̅̆ͪͮͩ̽́̕͞T̛̳͎͚̹̖̲̤͔̝̺̋͊̿͂͛̅͟͢U̷̷̘̹̤̭̭̹̥͚͇̘͎̤ͫ͌͊ͮ̕P̶̹͓̘̬̜͇̭͖̲̳͈̰̥̣̥̖̺̗̯ͦ̍ͭ̏̓̑͂͌̍͟͢Ȉ̴͔̥̤̖̦̙̤̑͐̇ͤͬ͗̎̐͛̋ͤͧ͗̚̕D̡͊ͫ͒̉͊̾̽͗ͩ̽ͨ̃̾̀͋̽̒͏̛̬̥̰͇̩̻̺̞͉͍̟͈͍͡ͅ.͗̂̉͊̒̐̈̀͌͋̋͐͛͒͐̂̇͋͊͏̥̱̜̠̙͖͙͟ͅ
̸̷̛̿̿ͥ̎̿̎҉͎̟̰̩͓̘͍̮̩͙Y͌̎̓͒̀̈͆̉͆̆͏̝̭͉̟̖͈̻͚̜́̀ͅO̷̠̼̝̤̫̥̱̤͍̩̙̮̠͔͐ͨͪ̎Ư̢̍͊̔͊͂̌ͭ̑́̊͛͏̥͇͉̰̠ͅ ̒̊̒̅ͤͯͦ̋͛ͯͭͥ̅͊̃҉̷̷͈̱͈̟̬T̷̹̭͍̻͎̈́̉̍͆́ͦͣͥ̏́̋̾͂̽͌͐͠H̸ͣͥ͊̉ͨ̈ͧ͏͚͇͔̤̥͖̮́İ̓ͤͪ͋̏̆ͤ̇ͫͫ̇͊ͪ͒ͦ҉̥͈̟̪̭̺̲ͅͅN̶̓ͯ͌ͤ̏ͮ͐̉̅̒ͧͨ͠҉̺̦̘͙̣̺͔̘̺̻̞̺͓̭̪̦̟ͅǨ̨͔̳̜̫̼͚͔̤͍͗ͫͨͪ͗̇͗͐̓ͣ̕͢͞͞ ̑̓̂̆̓͊̑͑ͭ̃́ͬ͋ͦ̚͟͏҉͏̸̖͚͈̭Y̶̘̖̯̣̥ͭ̌ͫͯ͊͊͊͗̚͢͠ͅÕ̘̹̲̯̙̯ͪ͌̇́͗̑̿ͬ̈͌ͣ͛̒̀͘Ų͕͉͕̗͇̪̼̟͎͑̊̇ͥ̓̋͝͡ͅ ̑͂̍͐̂̈́́̅͛ͥͦ̀̇͂́͗̅͂̀͏̺͔̖̯̹͔͍̞̫̟̝͇̱̹̝͙͍ͅC̨͍̯̟̫͍̑͆͂͛͂̂̑̽̉̋̔̎͂͠Á̡̧̯̜̖̞͚̣̟̲̰̤̱̞͓͈̰̖̝̩̍͐͑̋̚͠͝Ǹ̛̻̟͙̘̠̙̼͖̣̘͚̤̜͕̙̜͉͗̈͒ͧ͌ͨͣ̈́͠͠ͅ
̷̥̣͈͍̩̣̣̯͓̼̤̞͇̬̻̫̣͑̆ͨͤ̐ͦͪ͜T̟̩͖̮̣̙̘͈̤͎̲̤̼̥̪̎ͥͦͮͣ͐̃̚͞A̛̋͂̆̐ͫ̓̌̉ͪ҉̣̯͎̬̼̲̖̠͎̖̙̠̣K̛̺̤͓͍͈͔͇͆ͥ̈́̅́̑́͠Ȇ̷̛͉̻̰̣̞̤̱̥̼̲̺̬͓̖̦̏͒ͥ ̴̵̶̢̯̮̳̤̪̠̞͈̟̐ͬͨ̏ͩ̐ͦ͠ͅͅŐ̧ͩ͛̿̅̂̾̓̍̉͒̌̿̇͏̡̦̦̟̳͓̙̠͇͖̮͔̪͠N̤̣͍̣̺̓ͯ͒͜͢͠͝͝ ̈́̄ͦ̂̈̒̂ͮ̋̏ͪ͑̇̎͘͞͏̖̦͉̠̺̖̭͚̮̥T̵̶̢̝̥̞͕̦̘̺̟̳͚̖̤̬͉̎̔ͦ̄̑̍͑͛̽ͦ̊̚͠Ḧ͖̫̺̭͙̘̳̤̰̖̥ͣͥ̇̓̓̍̇̔̐ͭͣ̀̌͘͜ͅE̷̴̡ͪͤ͛̃͐ͫͨ̂̍̿ͮ͆ͮͧͯ̋̔͏̹̜̟̮͔̗̲ ̵͊̓ͧ̽̅̔͂̀̎̏̅͢͜҉̷̯̻̗͉̬̥̫͇̜̺͇̥͈̫̺W̶͊ͣ̎̈́ͨ҉̡̤̰̳̩͇͈͈Ö̒ͮͩ̿҉͏̷̜͍͎̲̩̟͉͇͙͚̦ͅͅR̂̊ͬ̐̿́҉̸̕҉̰̬̲̱̟̼͓̘̩̖͉̠̥̼͖̲͎̹L̵̨̥̼̪̺̝̣͋͒͂̏͌ͯ̉ͭͯ̔ͪ̃̄͠D̨͑̓̅̽́͟͞͏̝̥̰
̸̢̨̾̈̍̍̋͛ͥ̒͌̽ͧ̽̿́҉̲̖͓̫̟̦̹̝̬̱͕̗̗̳̥͍ͅW̫̜̝̟̥̪̦̩̹̹͍̞̼̼̳̪͑̄ͭͦͥ̒͂̂̊̃ͩ̇͛̚͢Iͩͭ̋̓̋̾̅ͤ͑ͧ͋ͫͮ͗̾̀͟҉̭̭̞͓̫̥̪͖̭̥̺͈͓̭̠̘̭̟T̷̘̺͔̺͒ͫͨ̌ͫͥ̀͆ͮ͋͋̌͛́͢͝ͅH̴̡̤̬̭̥̥͕̰͇͖̟̼̖̫͉̲̫̫̠͐͋͛̈̾̏͂̓̀̀̑̑̆̔ͨ̂̂́͢ ̸̵̢͙̦͎̤̜͓͇̭̳̮͍̬ͤ̎ͩͤ͛̍ͩͥ̔̎̐̓͛̎ͯ̚ͅJ̧͖͉̱͍̹̺͎͎̜̼̟̭̮͉̜͕̬̑͛͛ͦ̐̈́ͭ̿̀͂ͥ̏͆͗U͈͖̦͈̖̱̝̣̝̭̺̤̦͎̲͓͇̫̎͐̎͛͑͂͒͞͠ͅS̸̸̢̳̭͈͉̯̪̪̔̊̋̓ͥ̓ͯ̆ͮ̔̇̂͌̉͂͂͟͡T̸͗̾̏͆̓̏͑̋ͣ̓̿̎̂͋̃̌̃̚͏̶̙̣̲̦̬̳̺͓̘̠͢ ̸̧̰̙̫̤̱͇̠͙̝̝͔̹̠̗̪͊̇ͤ̌̂̋̿̐͆̉̈̿ͮͥ̈́̚A̴͒̂̒ͥ͛͛ͭ͑͊̒͋̉̎̕͘͏̗͔̹̼͍̙͔̪͔ͅ ̶̷̷̟̤̰̗̻̘̬̬̤̦̭̹̩̰̺̫̦̠ͦͬͮͫͨ̿͌͋ͦͪ̔͘D̷͖̲̱̘̲̳̘͍̓ͧ̏̈͒̋͌̆̾ͩ́͊̍̑͗̀͗̃̀Ė̵͍̺̙͙̻͇͚͕̜̦̩̦̩͓̟͍͔̮͓ͤ̿ͣ̊̋̂̋̊͐͊ͪ̽̽͂ͯͫ̾ͯ̕T̛͒͌ͣͭ͒̓͋͂ͧ̐ͥ̐ͨ̒ͮ҉̧̫̝̗̗͉̘̣̲̞̭̘͎͔̺͔̰̮̞E̥͖͇̲̝̟̳̙͊̅̄ͭ͡͡R̸͍͉̟̪̝̥͓͍̮͇̠͎̪͎͋ͨͦ̏ͩ̾̊̃̑̏ͯͫͩ͑ͨͤ͆̊͘͡M̢̛̮̬̻͚̼̼̐̅̍ͤ̓̐̒̐̔̾̇ͦ͂̔ͭ͒ͩͯ͢I̷ͯ̓̒͑ͫ͑̋ͪ̈̓ͦ̓ͬ̅͑́̄̚҉̛̝͈̩̱̭͈͖̠̳̪͈̣̟͉͖̖̖͝N̸̡̗̬͍͖͎͚̖̩͗̅͐̒͒̉̕͜ͅE̸̷͚̭̭̹̣̤̲͎͕͐ͧ̐̅̆D̢̗͎̞̰̣̭̗̯̪͕̳̽̽ͭ̂ͦͧͩ̉̃̔͐ͮ̌̽́̚͟
̵̶̴̡̺̘͙͙̘̲͈̗̳̭̗͈̻̲̝̻̏̀ͨ͑́̃̑̑ͭͅͅM̙̜̻̤͍̥̞̏͗ͯ̇ͫ͛̌ͮ͌́̀͘͜I̶̶̧̗̹̦͊ͨ̌͑̈̿ͭ̔̒ͯͣ̿̚͘͡N̴̡̂̾͐͐ͧ͐̈̽́̚͞͏͚͈̦̝̭͍̙̞̪D̴̦͎͇̹̳̜̫̝̰̲̬͉̼̪̥̥͖ͮ̔̋̏͆͊̑̅͋̚͢͝S̸̶̡̞͎͇̞͍͑̐ͣ̐ͩ̊͒͌͢E̷̘̪̮̰͈̲̘͔̣͚͙̭͎̍ͤ̒̓̓T̷̺̼̠͖̭̤̙̤̱͔̔̓ͪ̃̐̄̂̋́͠͡͞,̸̵̛͚̗͓͔̘̫̲͓̪̣̲͚̖̖͚̪̝͂͆ͭ͗ͬ̽͂ͩ̅̓̒̒̓̄͑̊̆ͬ̚͢ ̨͎̣̤͍̘̹̩̣̫̺͚̝̖͇̦̣̠̓̋̂͆̊͘͡͠Ạ̗̜̦̦̥ͥ́̈̾͆̈́͜N̡̼̪̼̝͍͎̙͚̣̖̘̙̦̝̄̃̊̓̿ͣ̓̿́̏̚̕͜͜͟ ̷̧̡̖͖̹̩̫̻͖͓̭̩̜͈̜̲̻ͨ̎̀ͮ́Ó̢̽ͬͪ̔ͥ͌͊̋ͥ͗͐ͫ́҉̧͈̻͚̞̻̜͉̰͔̻̠͖̲̺̫̺ͅḄ̩̫̪͙͕̆͑͛̍͆ͫ͑̔͊ͣ̃͌͋ͦ̓̈̅ͬ̎̕͟ͅS̴̛͎̱͙̻̮̿̎́ͦ̌̈́̀͜͞Ě̞̘̣͈̼̱̺̺̯͙̱̭̺̬̥̬̎ͨ͐̊͑̄̈́̀R̋̽͒̂ͣ̒̏̑̚͏͈̪̺̦͓̤̫̹͇̯̺̮̜͉̖̙ͅV̨̥͙̣̮̟͔̹̣̻̮ͥ̓̒͆̂̀̂̌ͨ̅͆̓͞͝Ã̖̝̗̮̰͇̻̟̲̩̟̰̼̜̪͚͇͖̬̓͌͗̒ͦ̾ͥͣͮ̀̈́ͩͤ͡Ť̜̙̟̯̪̙̘̜͎͔̿̆ͬ̎̎̄̌̋̕͝͡Í̞͇̰̗̰̟͇̓ͨ͆ͧ̾͗ͭ̀́͢Ő̡̫̼̲̰͎͕̝̂ͩ̓́̃ͧͧ̋ͧ̂̑̂̈̈̽́Ṉ̴͚͚̝̦̜̮̠ͭͪ͆̆̍ͪͮ̆̂ͦĄ̷̗͓̬̣͍̃̂ͣ̄͂̕L̷͑ͨ̈́ͭ͋͑̌ͪͦ̋̂̇ͬ͡͏̛̼̠̤̜̠̲͖̘͎̘̩̠̜̳̪͚̭ͅ
̴͋̊̀ͯ̍̇̈̔ͦ̎͑̄ͦ͟͏̛͕̥̤͍͈̮͖̝͎̞̺̝̫̟̠̳̠B̡̰̘͇͎̻̑ͤ̏̓̀͒ͪ̑̈̾͋ͪ̈́̏̂͑̍ͮ͜͟͡Rͦ̀́̆̽̂͆ͥ̔͗̃͏̛̪͓̘̳̘̫̙͇̠̖͉̬͍̠͔͚͍͘͢ͅÄ̤͔͈̙͔͓͉̫͙̫̩̞͇ͩͪ̊̏͐͂͂ͬ̑̄͒̋̈́ͤ́͠I̵̘̼͎̣̩̙͍̪̤̼͌̍ͧ̐̇̌͋ͣ͂̇̎̃͞N̴ͥ̆̃ͬ̊̕͘͏͙̖͙͖̯̙̹̱̤̘͍̞̳̠,̸̙̮͉̺͉̼̲͉̦͕̯̬͎̤͔̱͕̘̹̉̆̀̈́̍̉͟ ̢̺̺̻̥͍̠̩͎̥̪̭͔̹̠̼̦͇͈̲̏͊̓̂͑ͯ̒ͩ̆̍́A̶̢̻̬̖̫̭̪͖̥̜̼͌͋͌̒ͮ̄͆͑̽͐̂̀Ṅ̶͉̰̹͇̟̮̤̘͐̅̌͐͊̊́̀̀D̷͊̄̐͑ͩ͌̋ͯ̃̿͏̢҉̦͙͖̪̠̭̤̝̫̩̤̱̗̭̙̬̙͈̯̀ ̴̴͍̝̦͔̭͐ͩͬͣ̎͌̉̓ͯ̇̊͋̒̄͂͜͞A̴̴̠̯̪̟̜̱͙̰̿̏̂͗̽ͤͪ̾ͤͤ̈̒͋́͞͞ͅͅ ̶̷̢̭͎̯̘̼̳̰̤̬̈̏̾͒ͥ̓̈́̚͝S̵̨͈̞̻̙͈̤͈̲̙̼̲͈̑̌̂̈͋̈́̿̋̉̌ͮ̌́̓͘͞Tͬͮ̀͏̵͓̼̬͓̱̳͈̯̮̼̗̤A̟̗̘̜̰̣̹̣̺̻͈̐́̀ͭ̈̎̅̉ͪͨ̿ͫ̆̉̓̈̓̊̓͢͠͞Ĉ̷̛̲̫̝͙̭̺̺ͨ̑͋̇͂͑ͦ͗̏͂͌̊̇̚͘K̨̛̩̬̙̳̙̠̦̦̱̥̖̙̻͍͕̥͈̻ͪ͐ͮ̄ͩ͛ͯͮͭ͗̓ͨ͑ͣ̊̇̀̚̚̕ ̛͉̺̱̭̖̳̭̝̳͇̯̭͚̊̓̈́̾̊̐̾̍̔̽ͦ̀͝O͒ͨ͂̂͑̏̀̉̽ͤ͌̒ͥ̆́҉̸̳͇̱̟̣̰̘͠F̸͉͔̺͈̪̖͌̋̂̄ͤ͝ ̸̸̡̳͍͍̗̥̼͙̞͓͓̐͋̍̔͐͆̄͐ͤ̇̕T̴̸̶̛̫̼̤͇̬̤̥̱̹̩̝̤͎̓ͨͫ͂̒̄̃́ͣͪͥ̀O̡̙̩̻̟͙̹͉̹̹͗ͥ̈́͂͋̋ͯ̎ͣͯ͋͘Ŏ̵̻̞̖͕͖̖͎͕̫͉̱̟̯̜̤̤̻̠͈ͥ̿̐ͫ̾͌ͩ̑ͫ̂͂̈̓̾́͠L̹͇͇̘̬̺̖͉͔̗̟͙̳̄ͫ͒ͩ̔͑ͥ͝͞S̴̡̙͍̗̳̣͓͍̮͓͚͈͓̈́̏̾͗?̻̘̠͖̪̪̰̜̥̗̺ͣ̽̾̉͗͆̍ͪ̔́ͅ
̵ͩ̋̀̚͘҉̨̩͉̻̪͔̮̠͚͈͉̪͉̤̠̪̫̭ͅW̴̡̥̩̬̙̯͙͇͖͉̃ͧ͗̏ͫ̉͑ͤ͑ͥ̈́͋̊ͭ̎͒ͣͅȨ̨̡͓̣̪̖͎̠̤͔̥͇̥̝ͧ͆ͧ́͝Ļ̫̯̟̤̱̖͎̞̎ͬͧ́͘͢L̡̧̾̋ͩͭ̊̇͗͆̿ͭ̃͂҉͏̹̙͚̻̣͔ͅ,̡͂ͪͮ͆ͦ̂̽ͩ̌̿̑̌̊ͥ̽̀̀҉͈̙͍͖͎͖̼̺̹͜ ̢̬͇̗͖͎͑͛͗̌ͨ́̕͢͡ͅ*̵͚͇͈̬̮̱͚̤͕̾̄ͫͥ̇̐ǎ̶̢̲͕̺̗̣̯̩͉̣̠͙̗͛ͩ͋͋͊̎͌ͧ̈ͥ̌ͭ͌̓ͧ̓̀̍͠h̯̝̟̱̺͔̯͎̺̘̖̘̜̭̞͖̳ͥ͗͌ͥ̈ͩ̄ͣ̆̀͢e̷͉̠̫ͭ̅͒̋̈́͊̈ͩ̄̈ͥͤ͒͂̍͠ͅͅm̑ͥ̒ͭ̈̒ͥ̅͢͏̨̹͕̟͙͉̜̩̪̙̻̭*̙͓̭̼͉̲̥̬̎̓̽͂̊̓ͣͩ̔̌̾̍ͤͦ̋͘ ̶̧̤̤̦̠̭̱̣̖ͣͨ̈́ͭ̅ͭ̔͗ͥ̎̑ͪ̐̔ͫͮͫͩ͢͟͠M̴̨̬̟̦̭͔̺̲̼̱ͤ͂͛̎U̢̩͈̰̮͍̬̼̼̹̤̯̘̬͎̲̦̼̭͐͑̍ͨͮ̈͋͟͡ͅR̨̩̳̹̦͎̦̰̠̳̗̯͙̥͍͌ͥ͋ͥ̕͢͝Ṕ̶̴̼͙̜̤̥̦̥̲͈̗͚̰̟̾͑ͯͥͤͯ̄̾̍̅̚͘Ḧ̨́̓ͥ̉ͬͤ͆ͤ̈́ͥͫ̆̉̏ͫ̍͏͖̫̰̰͔͖͉̫͉̣̹̹̥͓̰ͅͅỴ̷͕͈̼̥͉̼̝̯͍̥͓̘̬͚̩̯̎͗͛̇ͧͤ̏̕ͅ,̟̺͚̺̣͈̆̾ͥ̄ͮ͐ͩͮ̒ͧͯ͋̀ͪ͞ͅ ̷ͨͪ̎̈́̌̏ͦ̾͌ͥ̄ͥ̃̎ͭ̌͛͏̬̬̬̞̺͈̥̱L̵̡̜̺̯̪̼͉̠͎̺͚̥̟͙̲̹̈́͛ͥͫ͑̑̾̌̑̿͑̑ͯ͗̈̽͛͡͞E̴͔̥̻͓̹̤̱͓̥̪̒̈̐ͥ̂ͧ͋ͬ͐͑̐̂̾̐͊̏ͥ̚͟ͅǪ̷̫͎̻̞̗̗̲̱̹̣̜̭̱̭͕̍̎ͤ̌̌ͨ̿ͥ͋̍ͣͤ̀̕,̶̓͐̊̐͌̃̽͒̌̒ͧͦ̊̃̿ͬ͋̊̈͏̛̥͓̳̤̦̪͖̪̜̠̥̰̳̟͔̙̱̠
̡̗̣̠͑͗͑̿ͯͯ͂̒͑̊͊ͣ̈̋ͨͬͦ̇̄͝A̼͖̠̹̙̜͕͖͖͇̻̭̼̾͗̆̀̎ͧ̈̏̽̈́̾̋ͪͭ̈́̈́͑̀͟N͙͔̲͈̗͓̓̌̍ͮ̈́ͭ̽͜͡D̵̙͎̩ͬ̐̋̂ͬ̓͑̿ͣͪͤ͗ͥ́͊̓͘ ̨̩̪̺̝̺͚̐ͧ̎̒̊̆ͫ̋ͭ̓ͭ̅̎̒̀͢͡A̷̠͚̝͇̠͙̳̮̣̮͍̦͍͎͎̹͌͌̅ͨ̈́ͣ̀͘͡N̯̩͚͕̺̝̺̹̣̏̐ͤͣͥ͛̆ͭ̓͋ͣ̕G̛̍̏̔̎͋̂͗ͧ̃͒̓ͩ̂͡҉̟̼̗̝͖̗̳̳͘͟Ẽ̷̴̠͖͇̱͇̙͖̼ͬ̎̅̎̓ͨ̒̆̋̇̉͠L̸̸̵̩̥̹̤̦͓̰̳̣͔̝͙̙̲̦͎̭̫̜̿ͬͭ̾̓ͫ͂͝Ǫ̸̝͈̤̯̮͈̗͈̞̜̘͈͎̲̤͍͎ͥ̿ͬ͌ͮ͌̾͆̀̃͘͢ͅ,̛̹̝̯̼̲̺̯̣̘̝ͭ̊ͮ̄̈́͘͘͠ ̵͌̐ͦ̂̍̉ͤͩ̑͐̈͏҉̲͍̜͕̘̹͉͈͚͓̦̗̳͉̼͙̠͙Y̅ͪ̉̋̈͛̍ͬ̌͌҉̦̳̺͖̲̙͘Ó͚̻͍̙̬͉̳̼͉͉̺̜̼͚ͦ̉͆̽ͮ͗͐̉͘͡Ư̸̵̞̤̬̥̮̤̻͙̭̤̹̬̭͍͍͈ͮ̓̄̽̍̕ ̡͎̲̦̘̙̻̰̟͖̱̪̦͍͈̘͖̬͋̀͊̓͑ͭ͊́͝ͅB̷̃ͮ̄̋͋҉̸̣̦͈̟͍̳̩̞Ę̶̢̠̞̹̩̰̹̥͓̻͙̖̞͍̯͎̞̭̺̀̏̽̈́͋̾͊̓̉ͣ̃ͮͭ́́̈́ͭ̚T̢̡̠̬̝̯̰̩͔̔͒̐̽ͣͥ̐̎̽ͯ̅ͭ̽ͯ̾̑͆͑̚T̴̷̴̞͇̤͉͔̥̭̱̣̞̣̫̝͈͍͔̙̮̯͐̎̐ͬ̏̊̓̄ͫ̇̐͆̕͡E͙͓͎̞̪̐̒̌͆̆͊̈̎̀ͅͅRͤ̓̎̾̄ͯ͛̋̉̍͋̍͐̏̓͗̅̍̚҉̢̲͉͉̀͟͠ ͯ̈́̽ͤ҉̡͈͇̮͈̤̖̼̝͉̝̹̹̹̳̱̀T̓̓͂ͬ͋́̾ͭ̐͏̹̮̭͍̪̳̠͇Ḩ̴̷̷̞̗͙̖̪̣͂̋͋ͩ̐͆̃̉ͣ̓ͭ̓̓̂͐ͧͤͧͯͅͅI̸̞̗͕̗̙͎͉͗̂̾ͩ̓̏̐̓́͆̂̈́͗̓͛̆̿̀̚̚N͍̩̬͇̜̫͚̩̰̺̱̖̠̜̦̟̱̜̳̎̑ͪ͋ͣ͌̚͜͞͞͠͡K̢̳̞̼̝̩̞̼͖̣̜̙̗͖̐͆̒ͣͯͦͯ͊̕͝͡͡
̋̌͗͗͂̓̋̇̍͐̔̉ͩͬ͆̊͂͂͘҉̶̪̼̰͎Â̡̢̦̮̠̤̜͉͂̋̑̑̾̿ͤ̆͌ͪͥ͌̔͐̅̽̑̓Ģͭ̈͑́̀̄ͤ͑̔̈́ͦ̂̾ͪ҉̢͏̼̯̳̺̲̪̥̬̹̦̜̬̜̘̮̳̘̪ͅA̵̳̟̪̟̖͔̖̱̼̤̣̗̤͉ͩ̑̊̂͌̃̋̾ͪ̽ͮͬ̆̕͡I̸͓͓̹̺͍͖͎̦͎̝͕̻̫̯̯͚̯ͩͫ͗̆̂̐ͫ͛͒͐̋͆̽ͣ͢ͅͅN̴̖̳͓̒ͯ̔͂̋ͮͪ̅́̿ͭͨ̊̍ͥ͝͠͠.̂͂͒͊͐̀͊̓͑̔̏̑̿̊̈͗̂̊́́̕҉̲̜̜̩̻̱̩̮̮ͅ ̽̈̋͆̈́ͬ͂͝͏̛͎͍̜̞͉̙̭̗̰͇̭̠̝̘͔̙̲̥J̲͓̲̞̾̿ͨͪ̾ͯͨ̊̉̌ͬ͂͐̄̋̏̋͘͘͡Ụ̴̪͍̮̬̭̯̪̊ͬ̔͋̂̏ͦͣ̅̏̑ͯ̿̓͗̄͗̋̚ͅŞ̖̗̙̮̪̻̗̦̹̭̟̉ͬ̂͐͋̒̌̋ͮ͐ͭ̇̇̒̿̚͘͠͝T̨̡̻̳̙̣̦̘̟ͧ͒ͤ̽̍ͨ͆ͫͫ̂͂̑̅ͧ͛́͘͡ ͈̥̙̭͈̘̬͎͍͇̮̳̐͗̒ͦ̚͝G̴̛̜̱͈̙̞̘̻̙͓̖͖̟̺̹͇͌̽ͮͨ̕͟͝Ĩ̷̜̦̗̭̝͖̥͔̺͍̥̤̦ͤ͊̂ͩ͒ͨ̇̋̀͑̏ͤͮ̅ͨ͂͛̊̀͢ͅͅV̴̢̛̗̮̘̙̙͕̜͖̝͕̗͓ͣ̊ͧ͋̓ͭ́̂ͥ́ͦ̊̚Ē̢̡̼̯̺̳̉̋͂ ̙̪̩̟̹̠̗̮͚͎̫̲ͤ͒͌̑̑͂̇ͭ̎̿̔͌ͨͩ͗ͫ̚͞͡Ư̡̨̍ͨ̆ͩ̐ͨ̑ͤ̓̃ͬ̚͏͕̞͓̬̲͙̭͕̞̘̼͢P̸̵̬̭̼̤̦̜̣͇̼̱͇͈̆ͭ̾̑̆̾͐̓ͥ̓ͮ̾̉̽́͟ͅ ̤̤̬̥͎̲̯̠̻͇̰̮̹̭͓͉͉̲̘̉̉̾ͩ̍͘͘̕N͐ͫͮ̏̐̆̓̑͌͏̴̴̜̬̦͜͜ͅO̧̪̬̥̥̙̥̼̠̹̗̗͓̊͋ͦ̃ͪͫͫ̀͗̑̎͊́͠W̨̧͕̙͖͈̰̖͖͇̝̫̞̗̬̺͎̘ͭ͂̔͛̑̕͡ͅ.̨̢̦͓̳̥͇͖̘̣̥͈̟̇̓͗͆̈́̅̓̿̎̃ͪ̃̌ͫͯ
̨͙̩̙͓̮̹͓̱ͥͮ͂ͨͮ̅̉͋͗̽ͫͯ͌͞Y̷ͧͯͮͭ̋͛̿̎̓ͧ̅҉̗̖̮̻̥̖̦̦̰̫̝̖̝Ǫ̥̠̙̺̲͎͎̙̺̲̣ͨ͛͑ͨͨ̓̈ͪ̈ͣ̂͋̏ͨͦͮͩ̚͠ͅU̧̨̺̰̺͇̤͓ͩ̎̓̎͝ͅ ̶̰̺̦̙͈͉̩̻̲̰͔͈̽ͮ̔ͤ͊̋ͅAͮ͋ͣ҉̧҉͖̝͓̻͇͖̝̻̝̜̗͉̥̱Ļ̗͈͖̝͔̤̙̥̼͚͍̱ͪ̊ͫͫ̐̇͑͂ͣ̇̈͆̐̄̊̚͟L̯͔̗̬̺͚̠̯͕͗́̿̇̓͟ ̣̟̫͖͇̠̪ͧ̒̅ͪ͂ͪ̈́ͬ̈͑́̕͜͜W̷̧͚̼̼̼͕̩͐̾̂͂ͭ̄̓̚̚͝͠Į̵̧̳͎͈̦̪̰̞̣̣̻͉̪̱͋͂̂̉͌̿̏ͦ̌̊͡L̐̿̃̀̎ͯ̽͏̸͏̵̯͉̻͕͓̯̪̥͖̬͔͙̬̫L̛̳̰͙̱̞͂̎ͧ̎͆́ͪͩ͆̅͛́̌ͦͥ́ ̵̻͈̟̯̼̼͔̳̟̮̪̙͕̼͊̌ͨͪ͊̐ͯ̀̔̕͞B̴̸̴̧̬͉̪̭̣͔͕̪̖͕͚̅ͤͣͣ̏̂̅̇̆̊̏͑̋ͤ̇̚̕Ę̤̻̘̦͉͉̀ͦ̒̏̑͛̏ͭ͋͑͂͆͜ ̓͌̄͆̂̈͝҉̸̛͏̭̘̜̤͈͈̬̳͉Ŝ̷͍̬̺̗͔ͣ̽͂̑̂́͡P̸̛̞͓̹̯̥͉̤̜͇̺͔̺͖̗͙ͬ̾͂̓͂ͩͤ͜A̴̸̢͎̰̩̣̜̙͈͖̟̤̝͎̦̼̺̖̫̝͋ͣ͛̓ͪͯ̐͒̉̊͌̂̚͞Ŗ̠̣͇̜ͯͯ̂ͮͫ͑͋̀ͧ̓̓͑̐͛̅́̚̚͠͝Ẹ̮̰̝̞̋̇͌̎̒͒͂͊̾͛̋̿͆͗ͪ͌̊́̚̕͝ͅD̢̧̛̻̰͚̠͇̦̝̮̹͔̪̎̏̏͌̒̎̃ͯͥ̕ͅͅ.̟̪͓̝͔̫̤̊͛̾͊ͥ͋̐ͭ͒̓̓ͦ́͟͡
̵̷̛̠̼̗͓̖̅̒̇ͬ̅W̛̰̺̭̣̖͕̲͔͇̱̻̯̗͚̩̰̣͙ͤͥ̎̓̾̂́̿̔̏̔̆ͦ͝ͅI̅̅̿ͫ͗͛ͮͥͣͫ̐̐͑̏̏ͫ͋̔͞͏̷͙̞̪͙̲̣̪͇̦̼̻̗̞͡L͓̻̜̱̣̱̬̠̓͒͊̃̋̓ͥͩ̃͂̕͘͟L̨̢̧͕̜̮̲̜͎̭̰̮̭̼̠͕̥̹̔ͪ͑͐̌̈́͛ ͌ͯ̌̅ͩͣ̓ͨ̌ͬ̾̒̿̅͒͊́̚͏̪͙̝̦̳Y̵̨̩̮̥̪̠̙̮͓ͪ͐̊͑̄ͣͮ̔ͧ̒͟O̽͗ͬͣ̾̒̈̊̏ͩ̑ͭͫͤ́͋̍́̚҉͟͏̸̦͉̹̞͓̕ͅU̧̬͚͈̞̹̱̫̬̪͙͇̻͈̼̬̓̿ͪ͛̇ͭ̆͊͛̈̽̃̌ͧͥ́̚͢͝ ͦ̓̽̐̾̌̄̿ͨ͛ͦ͐ͣ̎ͯͥ̒̉ͬ҉̸̢̝̳͔̞̤͈̪̲̲̳̰̣̻̤͔Ǎ̡̼͙̫͚̥̭̣̜̝̝̗̫̅ͬ̑̀͑̓͗ͧ̈́̀̚͘͞͞C̓͊̓҉̶̪̙̻̟̯͈̩͎̮̲͇̀͟͜ͅC̔̌̿̃̏ͪ̃͌̌͛͊̑̓̉͒͑̔ͬ͒́͠͏̛̟̜̬͎̖͖͕̝̝̮̩̰̳Ēͬ͌̉̊̆̊ͪ̌͂̓̌ͧ̅ͥ̂ͬ̉͢҉͝҉̳̞͖̘̤͈̠̟͚͈̝̣́P̵̷̗͇̯̖̼̺̮̞̫̖̫̦̜̠͔̥͎͑͒͌̅̿̒̑ͤ̊͆̏ͦ̈́̀͞T̢̳̜͈̫̤̲̝͇̦̋̎͂̆ͫ̂ͦ͊́͂̀ͅͅͅ?̛̼̯̣̫̹̣̱̮̗̙͙̖̳̠̲͈͊̎̂͠͝͞

Huh... That was unexpected.
Anyways, as I was saying, I'm logging off for the day.

T̶͢h̛͢ę̶͝ ̨̛q̴̨̕͢͡ų̀i̡̢̧ć̴k̸̀́ ҉̨b̶̨̛́͢r̵̢̡͜͝o̴͘w̶̕͢͞͡n̴̡̛͢͠ ̴͡f̵̷o̷̷̕͞͝x̨̀͜͠ ̷̵̸j͏̵̡̡̀ú̕͘͞m̀̕p̛̀͟͠͞ś̡͘ ̡̧͢͏ó̢͞͡v҉̷͡҉̶e̵̸̷̢͟ŗ̷ ̷͟͡t͘̕h͡ę͝͠ ̢́l̶̢͠a͢͠z̛͡y̵̢͝ ͜͡͠d̨͟͠o̡̡͏̧͝g̸
2̷̴́͟-̀̀͞͞3̶̨̨̀͝-͏҉̨̀2̷̷͢͡͝9̀-̵̕2̧͏̷̛͟0̸̕͢͟͞-͘1̨͠҉̸͏9̡̢̛͝͝-̛͢͞3̴̢́͟
́͞͡2̴̴̷̶́0̢̛̛̛͘-̢͢͝2͘͢͞9̷̡̡̢͞-̶͞3͏͢͜͠-̶͠3͜0̷̀̕-̵͞͏2̷̡̧1̡̢͘͝͝-̧̛́͟3̷̨
YOU ALL ARE STUPID ABSOLUTELY STUPID YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ON THE WORLD WITH JUST A DETERMINED MINDSET A OBSERVATIONAL BRAIN AND A STACK OF TOOLS? WELL MURPHY, LEO AND ANGELO YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN JUST GIVE UP NOW YOU ALL WILL BE SPARED WILL YOU ACCEPT?

GoldenLucky99 wrote:You're not the only one. I just have to say, though, whatever you do, don't believe whatever happens in the signal interruptions. Someone has been trying to pretend to be me, and you guys can't fall for it. Just promise me this.
No! He's lying! I'm the real one! He's trapped me in an unknown place! Don't listen to him!
Anyways, Everything seems eerily calm. I'm fine over here, but if you really want to find me, here are my coordinates.
DD COORDINATES:
42.05394 -123.14566
DMS COORDINATES:
42°03'14.18" N -123°08'44.38"
GEOHASH COORDINATES:
9r2rjz8jfns
UTM COORDINATES:
10T 487946.9769791 4655775.4120349

DON'T BELIEVE HIM! HE'S TRICKING YOU! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO THERE! PLEASE!
37°52′N 112°34′E

That's all for now.
DON'T BELIEVE HIM! HE'S TRICKING YOU! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO THERE! PLEASE!
37°52′N 112°34′E

GoldenLucky99 wrote:*quick detour* oh yeah, just a quick side note: ALMOST every single one of my lab notes after the Tarr took over has a secret code in it
PLEASE HELP! READ ALL OF MY SECRET NOTES! SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ME! AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BELIEVE ANTI-ANGELO!
*quick detour* oh yeah, just a quick side note: ALMOST every single one of my lab notes after the Tarr took over has a secret code in it. PLEASE HELP! READ ALL OF MY SECRET NOTES! SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ME! AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BELIEVE ANTI-ANGELO!

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
Lionmeow wrote:It's completed. The S.P.A.C.E is done.
This... something's wrong.
I can barely focus.
help
it's not real
but
it is me
that thing out there is me
but
it.. isn't?

I... guess I should activate it now.

> Sending signal...
> SPACE ACDF-99384.33343-343
> Initiating...
> Please wait...

W̷̧̨̛̫̪̼̖͉̱̲̯̞̻͌̃͛͛͋͝é̴̯̻̬̼̩̮͉̥̱̥̹̯̻̬̫̥̃̽̋͋̔̾̈́̋͌̉͌̌͌̐̊͋͊͑̄̕͘͝͠ ̸̗͉̗̥̯̤̰̰̺̝̗̖͇̮̫̀̽͑͊̒̎̚͜ͅă̴͎̝͙͈͖͕̖̼̓r̴̻̂̓̑è̴͖̬̙̻͔͎̪̟̘̦̞̖̻̰͓̠̫̬̗̮̃͌̀̾͛̏̇̉̿̒͊̑̆͘̕͝͝ ̷̧̡̨͇̤̹̫͙̘͎͎̤͈̖̗̥̮̹͐̈́̎͐͝ơ̷̡̢͕͙̰̯͔̙͕̥̦͎̪̩̫̜͍͔̯̰̲̊͌̈́̆͗͂̀͘̕͠ͅn̶̡̯̬̦̱̦̻̬͈͔̫͎̰̹̗͒͂ḛ̸̢̹̙͕̼̣̰͈̔ ̸̨̉̍̌́͊͜͠w̵̧̼͙͕̟̤̪̖̝͍̟̆͑̍̍͆̄̕͜͝͠ͅi̵͔͙̦͖͍͉̖̺͙̝̲̖̣̟͝ţ̵̛͎̝̗̙͍͔̯̩̳̣͙̳̓̀͒̽̋̕͘͜h̴̨̢̛͕͈̤̣̲̫̫̣͖̥̥͙͚̉̂̍̓͂̍̋͒͠ ̶̡̧̨̛̛̗̱̰̙̣̥̥̦̳̜̞͈̲̱̮̺̥̺͑͂̏̇̑̔̓́̇̍͒͒͂͒͋͛̿̕͠͝i̷̡̨̖̤͖̣̖̮̒͆̑͗̃̏̚ͅt̸͕͕̣͍͕̩̺͓̅̌̎̓̅̽͋̀͂̌̕͠͝.̵̛̗̗͕̺͎̪͉̥̗̲̔́̓̈́̈́̉̃͜͠
̶̢̡̠͚͉̯͎̪̯̭͓̩͆̎́͊͒́̄̊̔̌̈́̌̈́̔̋̓̒̚͘͠I̷̧̛̛͕͖̹͊͋͌̎͆̔͆͑̈́͆̃̑͐̔͆̕̕͠͝t̵̨̻̻͍̱̦̱̘̙͗̈́̀͜ ̷̼͉̈́͒̿́̂̏̃͊̄̏̚͝͝i̸̤͉̗͓͓͙̩̭̗͖̍͑͊͒̌̅̈́̇͒̌̀̄̎̅͋͒͐̀̈́͛̕͜s̶̨̛̪̹̈͂̑͊͐͊̂̂̄̂̇̊͛̅̒͐̕͝͝ ̶̧̨̜͕̺̳͕̰͕̙͇͖͓̜̬̓̓͘͜ͅͅä̵̛͈̣̰͔͉̩̙̪̦̳̭̺̥̯͍̹̟̠͕̞͇́͗̎̈́̀̿̅̂̃̀͋̍̋͐̔͒͂̈́̒̓̕͠l̷̢̟̩̰̟͔̣̖͙͎̞̣̲͇͈̜͉̲̼͒̆͊̀͒͗̿͋͑͐͐̚͜m̵̤̳̀͋̿̈́͌̾̇͒̇̈́͆̎o̵̳͔̞̼̼̰͑̆̌̿̔̌̍̌̇̑͐̆̾̂͛̒̈́̈́̚͘͠͝s̶̛̛̬̥̼̳̗͕͚͉̰̯̭͚̹͙̙̭̟̥̲̪̈̉̉̒͘t̸̛͍̿̈́̃͂̈́̿̄̒̒̔͌͌̀͗̎̒̆͝ ̷̧̛̳͚̲͇͓̗̖̺̳̐̈͑͒̀͊̀̂̃̒̎̈̑̐̄͠͝c̸̡̣͇͉̥̱̲̥͛͊͐͐̇͜͝ö̸̝̣͈̫͍͚̻̝̖̬̙̲̇͌͌́͂͊̽̉͂̈́͐̏͂̈́̀͌̐͋̈́̚͝m̷̙̩̽̅̈̈́̈́͆̂̊͗͆͗̌̚̚͝͝p̸̢̡̨̛̳̝̩͔̻̯̰̩̝͙̜̅̆͗́̈͋̽̉͠͠ͅl̷̡̳͇͓̯͇̣̺̖̑̃͜e̴̢̧̡̛̙̹̩̻̩͓̖͓̗̞̠̳̜̝̝̖͖͈̐̐́̀̄͝͝ͅt̷̖̗͇̲̰̲͐̓̅̈̈́͑̊͜͝ḛ̴̡̖͚̩͇̾̍͌͗͆͐̈́̒͛͘̕.̶̣͓̱̞̰̲͈̭̳̙̬̬̙̠̜̲̞͍̺͈̟͍̟͑̂̓͐̔̔́̆͛̃̆̽͑͑̃͝͝
̴͚͖͂̅̎͊͑̌̅͑̑̕͘̚͘͠ͅW̵̨̡̡̡͈̼̙͇̆̒̍͑̉̊́͌̉͝è̴̬̂̍̔͐̈́͛̿͆͂̂̈́̚͝ ̶̡̛̘͔̝̭̳̰̋͐̊̐́̾̽͗̈́̿̀̎̚ͅḩ̶͇̘͕̙̫͕̩̺͕̝̖̣̝̰͇̘͔̣̚ͅã̸̧̧̡̦̠͔̘͕̗͍̙̹̬́̄̇́̉̉̍̂̂͗͘v̸̢̡̛̩̺͇͓̮͙̬͖͒̊̿̅̔͑͆̋̇̔̚̕͘e̵̢̜̠͙̟̻̝̜̞͇̯͍̳̘̒̑̈́͛̽́͛͆͒̾́̾̍̃͛͆̀͑̾̕̕̚͜ ̷̢̧̠̤̰͙͔͔̥͓̰̫̞̞̙͎̾̈́̄̀͑̉̐̐͊̈̆̓̉̽͂́̃͊͘̕̕͝͠͠a̸̠̺͍̗̣̯̩͇͔͊̓̚ͅl̶̻͇̩̱͋̈͝m̴̛̙̀̋̃̈̑̏̂̆́͆̆ơ̶̧̢̛̛̥͍͔̗̝̘̦̠̫̲̫͚͇̮̝̋̾̒͑̈́̓̐͘ͅs̸̙̦̜̠̮̘͕̦͚͉̹͛̉͐̾͝ţ̶̨̡̡̬̜̯̣̫̮͔̺̬͌͗̅̆̂ͅ ̴̥͖̺̠̖̭̖̫̔̿̅̓͊́͝t̷̡̧̧̯̜̮̮͚͎̲̬̳̠̭̽̈̓͒̓̈́̇͌͆̒͛̆̎̔́̿̌̂̾̍̅͠͝a̸̧̧͎̜͔͎̠̩̖͈̗̬͛̌̿̃̊̕k̶͎̫̩̙̝̘̰͓̣͎̥̹̯̻̘̺͐̒̒́̀͛̅͗̿́͑̀͂͐̚ḙ̸̼̘͎͍̘̩̞̦̥͕̱͎̟͇̜̗̤̬̬̦̣̦̅̋͋̈́͊̈́̅́͛͂̆̂̕͜͝n̵̡̠̱̞̩̤̞̈͛͊̂͒̃̾̔͆̍̂̋̈́̒̇͘ ̴̨̟̹̝̹̙̟̲̟̞̗̪͈̲͔̻̰̦̖̋͆͝ͅo̶̢̧̞̯͈̜̺͙͎̪̰̭̞͇͍̹͓͋̉̿̆̅́̄̀͑̃̎̓͂̇̿̍̉̕̕͘͜͝v̸̡̢̧͉͇̹̫̺͕͙̪͕̭̘̮̫͇͇̟̹̟̔̀̋́͆̍̒͛͌̆͋͂͜ę̶̨͓̫͓͚̰̙͕̲̻̼͖͂͌̔̋́̾͐͌͐̓̓̀̃͋͝r̸̡̩̞̦̤̬̩̙̙̠̳̰̦̤̹͙̦̘̈́̽͌̑ͅ.̴̢̡̛̛̯̖̟̟̜̣̮͖͉̬̞̣̹̯̞̾̎̉͑̒̊ͅ
̴̨̨̛̦͇͚̫̙̗̜̼̲͊̉̒̊̅̈́͐̈̔͊̈́̐͗͊̒̇̾͘̕͘͘͝G̶̨̧̫̳͖̫̜͔̠̹̖͇̑̚͜͜͜ͅͅo̸̼̞̺̟̝͖̞̒͂͌͐̿̊͋͌̿̈̅̽͑͂o̴̧̬̠̯̼͔̠̘̗͖̤̭̺̳͈̼̫̙͕̖͆̆̂̃̔̀̎͑̒̑͐͐̃͒̈d̵̨̧̛̖̯͙̠̟̫̰̙̫̥͕̣̯͈͔̜̼̾́̈͒̄́͂̃̋̐́̾͑̔͛̈́͑̔̇͝͝ͅb̴̡̮̓́̓̏̓̂̉̽͊̒̒͒̈́̓̌̚͝͠ŷ̴͔̳̳̠͛́͒ḙ̶̠̻͌͆̌̅̀͑̒͐̈́̓͑̋͌̽̐͐̅̓̀͌̚̕͝͠ ̷̨̖̘̥͎̃̽̏͂̈́̋͋̎̋͐̈́̚̚͝ͅͅp̶̛̖͖̺̂ṛ̸̢̥̖̲͍͚͙͚͕̭̘̍͋̾̓́͐͘e̷̢̡̩̍̆̾̐̀́͝v̷̨̬̲̠̯̲̰̘̮̬̪͚̋́̽͊̉̄̄̇̐̂̊͠͝ͅî̶̧̡̨̬̝͚̖̩̤̠̹̃̋̔̇̋̅͊̽̐̉̉̄̓̾͒̅͘͝ǫ̴̨̻͕̬̯̱͙̯͓̣̆̈́̂͠ư̶̡̢͇̩̜̬͙͖̗̣̯̫͛̓̀̍͛͊̿̉̃̌͊̎͜ș̶̡̰̘͖̯͎͖͎͉͉̘̜̍̉͜ͅ ̸̹̫̻̣͇͂̎̒̌͋ͅr̴̨͈̪̫̪̱̲͓̣̖̣̪̈́͋̍̐̀ę̷͆̀͆͋̊̕͠s̶̨̧̻̘̼͕̗̻̯̼͚͙̥̬͎̪͉̠̬̮͕̃̃̍̿̍̆̃̇͋͑́̈́̽͊̕͠͝ị̷̢̨̧̰̫̙̠̻͙̼͂̽́́̂́̂̑̈̄́̓̍̾̕d̴̡̻̼̹̰̬͇͕̘̳̪͍̱̳́̓̏̀̃̊͆̏̓͜͜ͅͅe̷͎̮̻͎̜̺̙͍̟͛͋͐̎̎̈́͌̆̕̕͠n̴̨̢̦͔͇̞̹̻̻̥̮͎̠̱̘͉̟̯͈̜͖͔͐́t̵̡̞̠͙̤̣̰̥̯͚̣̫̠̬̯͙͗̒̅̽̂̈́͐͂͋͒̚͜͝ͅͅş̴̨̱̯͔̟̻͙̠̿̒̊̽́.̸̢̛͎̮̤͕̳̟͈͔̗́̋̕͠
̴̡͓̬̰͚́ͅẄ̷̜͉͖̞̝̭͎̫̩̩̗̲̯̻̖̪̳͇̜͙̳͙́̒͐͆é̶̢̤͎̙̗̠̬͔͚̩̜̼̲͇̝̹͓̱̜͚͚̟͒̍͊́̍̈́̀̀̌̿̀̇̽̄̋̕͘͜͜'̵̣͍̝͆̄́̾́̀̈́̒̂̓͌̒̌̃̀͊̈́̆̎̄̈́͠͠͝l̸͎̬̳̳͍̰̋͐̎͂́̍̊̆́̿̉̄̓̀͘͘͘͝ļ̶̛̖̎̽̅̐́͒̽̈́̎̈̒́́͗͗͗͘ͅ ̸̨̜͈̹͇̲̩͍͓̞̫͇͗͜͝b̸̢̢͕̬̠͇̮̰̝͖͈̲̼̗̬̗̥̖̝͂͂̾̂́́̈́̓̅͋̾̌͒͊͛̕͝ȩ̶͙͇̥͇̖̭̞̟̳̞͕̙̲̽̽̎̂̾͒̒̔̾̂̈́̓̀̉͗̈͛̍̔̕̕͜ ̸̛͔̪̼̻̄͐͐̊̋̀͛̚͜͝͝s̸̢̛͔͈̝̱̪̤̺̱͇̹̹͇͎̺͚͓̯̻̦̋̈́̀͐̌̓̌́̅̃̂̈́̕͘͘͜͠ę̸̧͉̞͉̤̻̳̞̩͇̭̟̝͎̠̹̰͔͋̇̐͗͗̉͐̾͗̏͆͒͂͒̑̆̉̈́͂̿̇̄͑͌͜͜ẻ̶̢̛̬̲̙̺̍̆̎ī̴̡̡̛̹̪̖̜͚͙̖̻̱͕̠̭͎̝̮̩̭̹̏̋͐͂̈́̓͌̔͒̃͝͠ͅņ̶̘͖͇̦̲̠͕͉̖͚̑̀ͅͅg̷̨̢̣̬̮̖͈̞̘̗͕̮̙̹͉͔͈̜̭͉͛̿͛̏̒̓̽̍̈́̕͝͠ͅ ̴̨̟̫͓̝̿̈̿͒̒̆̽̀̏̌͆̆̏͘ẙ̷̤̳̜͍̖̫̗͍̭̗̬̙͙̖̘͇̫̱͈̼̾̒ͅo̶̞͔͚̐̍̈́̂̑̈́̇̒̈́̅͗̈́̇̀͘̕ṳ̶̢̨̧̡̜͕͕̙̹̭̜͉̺̘̼̥̟̞̲̥̿̃͜ͅͅ.̸̻̦̔̾́̍̃͐̽̿̃̎͂̉̋͘͝.̸̹̜̿͋͛̄̔͘̕̚͠.̸͚̥̻͎̞̘͓͐͒̅͐̊͜ͅͅͅ ̴̨̧̠̞̫̱̝̔̓͂͂̚͜͠͠ş̷̧͇̫̳̜͕̩̳͓̩̯̠̯̤̜͖̮͂̉́̍o̷̟̠̯̮̦͖͗̾͐̃͑̈͂̉̓͗͊͐̅͘ō̴̬̥͊͆̈́̈́͊̓͊͆̅̚̕͜͝͝n̴̢̟̪͎̭̘͕͓͎̜̻͍͈̟̈̉̉̇͜͜.̴̛̞̝̋̀͛̈́̃̏́̊̒́̐̇̐̄̐͒̊̌̀̚͘͘͠

> Initiation complete.

I may have to leave this to Muphy (Coneire) but I’m pretty sure he said:
We are one with it.
It is almost complete.
We have almost taken over.
Goodbye previous residents.
We’ll be seeing you soon.
Uh... that’s all.
WAIT! Does this mean that quantum Angelo will be leaving! Please tell me that’s true.
Wait, what’s happening?
HOLY S-#&!&)!$

That’s all.
WAIT! Does this mean that quantum Angelo will be leaving! Please tell me that’s true.
Wait, what’s happening?
HOLY S-#&!&)!$

GoldenLucky99 wrote:¶\€∆$€ Q✓•T€ M€
HELP ME! I MANAGED TO INTERFERE WITH THE OTHER'S SIGNAL. PLEASE! LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER MESSAGES! SEE IF YOU CAN FIND MY LOCATION! PLEASE... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
HELP ME! I MANAGED TO INTERFERE WITH THE OTHER'S SIGNAL. PLEASE! LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER MESSAGES! SEE IF YOU CAN FIND MY LOCATION! PLEASE... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:52 pm

So... You've been busy, haven't you?
I gave you so many chances to accept.
I'm disappointed.
What's a small life compared to the safety of the entire world?
You are very smart. I'll say.
You had me figured out this entire time, with a little help from Angelo.
Yes, I'll admit it.
You were right. I'm not the real Angelo.
But you're still one step behind me.
AND ͜͞N̶O̸͘W ̷́͜TḨ̴̕AT̷ ̵I͟͟͞'̸̕͢V͜҉E̸ ̧S̢̛͏A̕Í̧̢D͏̨ ͟T̛͜H͟͏IS ̨A͏͟͝L̀͠L̢,̸̡́ ̶̢Y҉̕͘OU͏̸̢ ̵̢M̵̀U̡S̸̴̀T̕̕ DI͞É͠.̴̛
Y̛O͜͜U͝ ̧T̨H̵̕͝I͘͠N̕Ḱ̴ ̀͡͡Y̢̕͠O͏U҉͡҉ ̴͠C̨A͠N̡҉ SU͏RV͏̢̧I̵V͏͠E ͏̡͟T̵͞H̵̕È̛ ̀TAR͞R̨̀͞P̷͠O͢͢C̵͜Ą̸͠LY̴̢Ṕ҉̛S͢Ȩ̷?͏͠
̵̛̕T̡͝H͘I̶̢N̨̕K̕͠ ̀͜A̕͟G̕͟A̸͘I̶̸̡Ǹ͏̀.̸
҉̵͠I̴͝ ̨͢͞À͡M̴ ̢̕͘DÓ͠NE͢ W̴̢̕I̕T̴͡͏H҉ T̶͏H͏IS͢͡ ͏BO̴̧D͏Y̸̡͜.͏̀
͜I̡̕͠ ͝WI̶͡͠L̕L͞ ͜͡G͝O̡ ͜͡O̴Ņ͠ ́T̸̨͢O T҉͏̀HE ̢ŅE͡XT̨҉.̢͢
͞A͘N̴̢Ḑ̧͠ ̴̷Y͝O̧҉UR̷҉̕S͝҉ ͘͟L͘͝ÓO̴K̀S̸ V̵E͘R͢Y̷ EN̨͘T̷͠I̸͝C҉Ì͞N̨͝Ģ.́
͢B͘͜U̷T̢̡̡ I ͟͏WON'͞Ţ͝҉ ̀S̶̛͡TÀ͟Ŕ̷̡T̛͜ ̢M͏̸̢Y̶̧ ̧͢P͘͡͞L̷̢̛A̡҉̷N̶͏ ͠Ý͠E̵͡͠T̀͞͠.̴̨
̵̡I̷F̀ Y̴͢O̶U͞ W̨̡ANT͟ AN̶͝G͘͘E̴LO̡͝ ̷́F̀͘͜R̶È͝E̸̵D,̸͡͝ ̨Y҉O͟U̢'̢Ļ̴͘L ͡͝G̡É͘T͏ ̢Y̶͘O̸Ų̷Ŗ ̢͜W̸̨I̡SH.̀
̶̷̸BU̷T̸̀ I̧̡͡ ̛̛́M̕͡U̷̴̡ST̨́ ̛́͘HA̛͡V҉È ̀͜͝S̕OM͟É͞͞T͠H̷͏IǸG ̡̕I̢̛N̸̸͜ ̛́E̶X̡C̶̛H̢A̸̛͡N̶̛͜G̴͟E̷̷͟.̢
Y҉̕O҉̶Ú͝ ͜W͝IĹ̛L҉ ͠͝R͢E̡G̢͟R̸̕É͢T͠ ͡T̸Ḩ͞Į͢S̶̵.̕
͜×͞͞£̷€͢∆€÷̵̛¥¶́`̷×̷͢¢̴̛€́͘͏π͟͏`͜͡҉=̷̢=̧̛͝©͜✓́©=͢͜©͏̡̨×®͠¶¶͘͝¢̡}̨¢̨͘}̶¶̀®̧͝
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Wait...
I'm alive?
You won't believe this! I'm actually alive!
Guys, this is Angelo here.
The real one.
I'm actually alive!
You won't believe this, but I think that that quantum thing is gone!
I'm not gonna relax, though.
We've still gotta stop this apocalypse.
Here are my coordinates.
37°52′N 112°34′E
Goodbye for now.

>>>MESSAGE END<<<

Opening eszglsdp.exe

I̷̶͠'̶̶͜͞Ḿ̵̛͠͡ ̨̢҉̕͠S̴҉͘T̨͜Í̢L̷̵͟͡L̴̴̕͡ ҉̨́H҉̡͠Ę̵́̕R̶̨E̕͜
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:45 pm

It's getting... unbearable.
I keep seeing these... things.
Where it looks to be blank...
There's actual text.
It's starting to show up in my own.

It's happening sooner than I thought.
I thought the duplicate would hold out longer.
To answer a few questions,
The thing out there is a duplicate of me.
Not an imposter
or anything evil.
It is me!
They sent
it out as
a camera
of sorts.
but it's disintegrating
the more it's
away.

pL eA s e H el P mE-

Keep it together, me...
I need... to stay focused.

The S.P.A.C.E is almost ready... and almost filled up.
I suppose that's.. it.

You guys look
like you
are getting closer
to defeating it.
I'll be hopefully
seeing you.

Soon.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:56 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Wait...
I'm alive?
You won't believe this! I'm actually alive!
Guys, this is Angelo here.
The real one.
I'm actually alive!
You won't believe this, but I think that that quantum thing is gone!
I'm not gonna relax, though.
We've still gotta stop this apocalypse.
Here are my coordinates.
37°52′N 112°34′E
Goodbye for now.

>>>MESSAGE END<<<

Opening eszglsdp.exe

I̷̶͠'̶̶͜͞Ḿ̵̛͠͡ ̨̢҉̕͠S̴҉͘T̨͜Í̢L̷̵͟͡L̴̴̕͡ ҉̨́H҉̡͠Ę̵́̕R̶̨E̕͜

I̷̶͠'̶̶͜͞Ḿ̵̛͠͡ ̨̢҉̕͠S̴҉͘T̨͜Í̢L̷̵͟͡L̴̴̕͡ ҉̨́H҉̡͠Ę̵́̕

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Lionmeow wrote:It's getting... unbearable.
There's actual text.

Not an imposter
or anything evil.
It is me!
They sent
it out as
a camera
of sorts.
but it's disintegrating
the more it's
away.

pL eA s e H el P mE-

Keep it together, me...

I suppose that's.. it.

You guys look
like you
are getting closer
to defeating it.
I'll be hopefully
seeing you.

Soon.

Oh no...
Not you too...
What have I done?

I'll fix this, I promise, Leo. We'll get rid of that impostor.
Maybe we're getting closer to winning, but probably not.

Anyways, onto other matters.
Like I said, we not getting any closer to the end.
I'm trying the best I can, but nothing works.
VVhile everything seems lost, we still have a chance .
Everyone, I'm trying to say, we shouldn't give up!

We still have a chance to get the cure.
So let's go!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm

WARLOG 019

Hello felow scientists, I'm here with Leo, say hi Leo!

LEO:Hi Leo... *cof cof*

He is not feeling great. So me and Dr. Yoshi (thanks for the Tarr samples, Leo will talk about them in his next lab log) will go to Angelo's location we are just waiting Yoshi to get he-

???: *knock knock*

Who's there?

???: It's Yoshi!

Wait... Here take this camera and take a photo of yourself and when you're done give it back to us.

???: Ok then... *camera shutter sound* here it is.

Oh it is him.

Welcome Dr. Yoshi!

YOSHI: Thanks!

LEO: Hi...

So I'm going to show my progress, talk to you later!

Hi guys I've finally finished the new troops

Sea

Sprayer-Ship (it's a ship that sprays coneire fungus' toxins)
Mech-Fish (it's a mech suit on water)
Swimming-Turret (it swims)
Fish-Nanobot (the aquatic version of the nanobots)

Land

Sprayer-Tank (it's a tank that sprays coneire fungus' toxins)
Mech-Mole (it's a mech-suit underground)
Walking-Turret (it walks)
Bug Nanobot (the new version to the old nanobots)

Sky

Sprayer-Plane (it's a plane that sprays coneire fungus' toxins)
Mech-Bird (it's a mech-suit on the sky)
Flying-Turret (it flies)
Bird Nanobot (the flying version of the nanobots)

That's all folks!

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2019-02-12 at 5.52.19 PM.jpeg
cool
WhatsApp Image 2019-02-12 at 5.52.19 PM.jpeg (41.54 KiB) Viewed 11906 times
Last edited by SlimeCone99 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:13 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
There's actual text.

Not an imposter
or anything evil.
It is me!
They sent
it out as
a camera
of sorts.
but it's disintegrating
the more it's
away.

pL eA s e H el P mE-

Keep it together, me...

I suppose that's.. it.

You guys look
like you
are getting closer
to defeating it.
I'll be hopefully
seeing you.

Soon.

Oh no...
Not you too...
What have I done?

I'll fix this, I promise, Leo. We'll get rid of that impostor.
Maybe we're getting closer to winning, but probably not.

Anyways, onto other matters.
Like I said, we not getting any closer to the end.
I'm trying the best I can, but nothing works.
VVhile everything seems lost, we still have a chance .
Everyone, I'm trying to say, we shouldn't give up!

We still have a chance to get the cure.
So let's go!
That's the spirit Angelo!

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:29 pm

I'm- not... an impostor.
I don't know...
where... the impostor...
Leo went.

he's not wrong.
He's not
an impostor.
He IS me.
He's just not
able to
stay for too much
longer.

Anyway... the S.P.A.C.E...
It's ready...
in position...
now.
I'll wait for... everyone else's efforts...
to be ready.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:34 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:WARLOG 019

Hello felow scientists, I'm here with Leo, say hi Leo!

LEO:Hi Leo... *cof cof*

He is not feeling great. So me and Dr. Yoshi (thanks for the Tarr samples, Leo will talk about them in his next lab log) will go to Angelo's location we are just waiting Yoshi to get he-

???: *knock knock*

Who's there?

???: It's Yoshi!

Wait... Here take this camera and take a photo of yourself and when you're done give it back to us.

???: Ok then... *camera shutter sound* here it is.

Oh it is him.

Welcome Dr. Yoshi!

YOSHI: Thanks!

LEO: Hi...

So I'm going to show my progress, talk to you later!

Hi guys I've finally finished the new troops

Sea

Sprayer-Ship (it's a ship that sprays coneire fungus' toxins)
Mech-Fish (it's a mech suit on water)
Swimming-Turret (it swims)
Fish-Nanobot (the aquatic version of the nanobots)

Land

Sprayer-Tank (it's a tank that sprays coneire fungus' toxins)
Mech-Mole (it's a mech-suit underground)
Walking-Turret (it walks)
Bug Nanobot (the new version to the old nanobots)

Sky

Sprayer-Plane (it's a plane that sprays coneire fungus' toxins)
Mech-Bird (it's a mech-suit on the sky)
Flying-Turret (it flies)
Bird Nanobot (the flying version of the nanobots)

That's all folks!

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Sorry the photo didn't work
Edit: It works now
Last edited by SlimeCone99 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:09 pm

Jeez you've been at work. While everyone else was hard at work, I did my fair share myself.
I'm coming back to the base.
I fashioned an old P.L.A.N.E. (Planetary Locking Air and Naval Engine) and am heading back.
I see the base! Yes!
Wait...
Actually, something seems to be on the horizon.
Uh... You might want to check that out.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:10 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Jeez you've been at work. While everyone else was hard at work, I did my fair share myself.
I'm coming back to the base.
I fashioned an old P.L.A.N.E. (Planetary Locking Air and Naval Engine) and am heading back.
I see the base! Yes!
Wait...
Actually, something seems to be on the horizon.
Uh... You might want to check that out.
Ok?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:59 am

There's actual text.

Not an imposter
or anything evil.
It is me!
They sent
it out as
a camera
of sorts.
but it's disintegrating
the more it's
away.

pL eA s e H el P mE-

Keep it together, me...

I suppose that's.. it.

You guys look
like you
are getting closer
to defeating it.
I'll be hopefully
seeing you.

Soon.
Not an imposter
or anything evil.
It is me!
They sent
it out as
a camera
of sorts.
but it's disintegrating
the more it's
away.

You guys look
like you
are getting closer
to defeating it.
I'll be hopefully
seeing you.

he's not wrong.
He's not
an impostor.
He IS me.
He's just not
able to
stay for too much
longer.

OH LEO I'M GOING TO SEE IF I CAN DO SOMETHING TO YOU...

Maybe being allies with Impostor Leo...

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 pm

What the crap is that?
Wait...

OH JEEZ! A STORM'S HEADING RIGHT TOWARD US! QUICK! LET ME IN! IT'S A HECK OF A LARGE ONE!

That doesn't look normal, though. I wonder...

Just let me in! I'm at your door!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:13 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:What the crap is that?
Wait...

OH JEEZ! A STORM'S HEADING RIGHT TOWARD US! QUICK! LET ME IN! IT'S A HECK OF A LARGE ONE!

Here you can enter now!

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:26 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:
GoldenLucky99 wrote:What the crap is that?
Wait...

Here you can enter now!
Thank slime you're fine! Ok we don't need to find you because you're already here!

ANGELO: Yeah! Holy crap that was HUGE!

What was it?

ANGELO: I think it was the Tarrpocalypse combining into one huge thing... We have little time to act...

OK Ok ok we need to calm down

YOSHI: WE'RE GOING TO DIE?! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

LEO: Yeah probably... *Cof cof*

ANGELO: That thing is going to devour the whole planet!

Guys calm down, but we have to create something big and strong, bigger and stronger then everything we have created combined...

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Everyone! Attention!
We only have a little time to do this, so hurry up! We can use the mechs to our advantage. See if you can make more. I'll build a shield that'll help delay our deaths. Gets find supplies! Chop chop!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 pm

I'm moving the... S.P.A.C.E... into... position.
Something... feels... wrong.
Like... this isn't...

Initializing movement...
Moving S.P.A.C.E...
Moved to coordinates: [ ]

He's not even doing anything...
I'm the one
who's actually
controlling the
giant space-
faring object.

I... can't think.
This.. something's wrong.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:50 am

Lionmeow wrote:I'm moving the... S.P.A.C.E... into... position.
Like... this isn't...

Initializing movement...
Moving S.P.A.C.E...

I'm the one
who's actually
controlling the
giant space-
faring object.

I... can't think.
I'm the one
who's actually
controlling the
giant space-
faring object.[

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:51 am

Lionmeow wrote:I'm moving the... S.P.A.C.E... into... position.
Like... this isn't...

Initializing movement...
Moving S.P.A.C.E...

I'm the one
who's actually
controlling the
giant space-
faring object.

I... can't think.
I'm the one
who's actually
controlling the
giant space-
faring object.

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Something bad will happen. I can tell. With that storm on the horizon and people being taken, we'll have to work fast.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby yoshifun1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:16 am

Log Date: 02-06-19
Code: L-003-B-012

I’ve arrived, and set up camp. Things look...grimm. I have gathered some samples of tarr and sent it to Dr. Cone. His latest post confuses me, but that doesn't matter. I have started working. Excuse the background audio, Tarr make a lot of noise. And so do Hen Hen’s. I found the chickadoo I sent here long ago, only it’s grown up. I have also send him to Dr. Cone as a symbol of survival… we will succeed in this fight. I’ve explored a small portion of the land mass, and collected samples. In my tests, I have combined the rainbow plague with normal, pink slime...the disease was gone within minutes. It seems as though it can only survive in Tarr, so enough normal slime could theoretically wipe it out… but Tarr turns normal slime into more Tarr, so we’d need to remove the disease from the Tarr, which is undoable. The plague, naturally, dies in the slime sea, albeit after about an hour of exposure. Given time, it could wipe itself out, but that could take millions of years.

There are still naturally occuring slimes on the island… but they’re almost gone. I managed to save a single one: a Pink slime, i’ve named her Vi. Stuffs getting bad in the forums, but… ive got good news. If you haven't seen the other posts, i’ll summarise all my information on the Tarr:

The Tarr is a slime compound, whereas all gordos and largos are mixtures. The rainbow plague is a virus which absorbs water from Tarr. When the Tarr runs out of water, it’s perfectly healthy, and the Virus enters a state similar to water bears--- they basically freeze themselves like little grow-dinosaurs, being able to survive for up to four years. When moisture is added, they come back and feed. This makes countering the disease extremely difficult, leading to two solutions. The first is to let the disease die, but this will, again, take about a thousand years. The second solution is to use so much water that the virus can't absorb it fast enough, so the tarr goes away and the virus dies. The latter option is better.

If this goo tries to hurt me or my friends, I swear i’ll [The user has elected not to play sound during this portion due to it’s graphic nature.] And if those clod’s think they can stand up to me, then I’ll [The user has again elected not to play sound during this portion due to it’s graphic nature.] I swear. My next log will be in two days. A storm is coming. Let's see how it goes. By the way, Dr. Cone, did you receive my samples?

X: 86.0242 Y: 84.8012
End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:28 am

yoshifun1 wrote:By the way, Dr. Cone, did you receive my samples?

X: 86.0242 Y: 84.8012
End Log.
yep

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:49 am

WARLOG 020

Hello felow scientists! I... I can't keep up this fake personality... I fell like... Something strange is happening it seems like all the Tarr have left this area... They are going to the storm... It is getting bigger and bigger... Something strange is happening... Not just outside... Inside here... At night Angelo starts sleep-walking... It is really strange he always goes to my room and starts staring at me in a creepy way... I don't know what's happening... He also doesn't... It is like something is controlling him...I think Anti-Angelo is coming for... Me... Leo... Leo is really bad... He is weak without his Imposter... He is getting worse and worse as we talk... They... Are... Coming...

END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:55 am

Something weird is going on, eh? Well, you're not the only one thinking that.
I'm working on a project that might help us find the Tarrs. I just need to-
*smash*
Son of a-
*scrape*
What? Who is this?
*tussle*
STOP! PLEASE!
YOU BROKE OUR DEAL, NOW IT'S MY TURN TO BREAK YOU!

MESSAGE END.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Creative