Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:16 pm

We need something bigger to defeat the Tarrpocolypse. It's gaining size at an incredible rate. I've been creating theoretical blueprints for a machine known as the Space Passage And Circulatory Edifice, or SPACE for short (that took way too long to name). Why? I have a theory that a space-dwelling object that could release the mechs to slowly eat away at the Tarrpocolypse could work. It's only a theory, however. It will need improvement. I will continue drawing them, and maybe I could show them eventually.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:49 pm

Huh? Nothing happened.
What are you all talking about?
Anywa-
Code: Select all
>>>SIGNAL INTERRUPTED.<<<

Guys, I don't have much time. It's Angelo. Don't beleive that other "me." That...quantum parasite took control of my signal. I only have a limited time, so listen closely.
Anyways, I managed to decipher what he meant when we were attached by the Tarr. He said:
"I TOLD YOU.
*static*
FOR GOOD THIS TIME.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE HIM.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE US.
BUT YOU ONLY SUCCEEDED IN SAVING YOURSELF.
*static*
I WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT.
UNFORTUNATELY, I CANNOT TAKE ANY CHANCES.
Goodbye."
The static was the part I couldn't decipher.
Anyways, I think I know what's going on.
I don't have much time. I'm going to say this once. The key to defeating the rainbow plague and Tarr is-

SIGNAL RESTORED.

-and that's why, okay?
See you in the battlefield.

>>>MESSAGE END<<<
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:33 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Huh? Nothing happened.
What are you all talking about?
Anywa-
>>>SIGNAL INTERRUPTED.<<<

Guys, I don't have much time. It's Angelo. Don't beleive that other "me." That...quantum parasite took control of my signal. I only have a limited time, so listen closely.
Anyways, I managed to decipher what he meant when we were attached by the Tarr. He said:
"I TOLD YOU.
*static*
FOR GOOD THIS TIME.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE HIM.
YOU TRIED TO SAVE US.
BUT YOU ONLY SUCCEEDED IN SAVING YOURSELF.
*static*
I WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT.
UNFORTUNATELY, I CANNOT TAKE ANY CHANCES.
Goodbye."
The static was the part I couldn't decipher.
Anyways, I think I know what's going on.
I don't have much time. I'm going to say this once. The key to defeating the rainbow plague and Tarr is-

SIGNAL RESTORED.

-and that's why, okay?
See you in the battlefield.

>>>MESSAGE END<<<
Quit lying Anti-Angelo everyone knows it is YOU
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Jeez, why the hostility? Anyways, I have an idea. Back in my escape pod, I think I left a few materials. I can't go back there, or else it'll recognize my face and probably kill me. I need somebody to go back there and help find anything of use.
In other matters, that signal interruption has probably been fixed.
Wait! Huh?
T¶e w¶ird signa¶ interru¶tion is back? Give ¶e a s¶cond... Things should be fixed.

Anyways, I've got nothing else to say.
See you.
... _ _ _ ...
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Here's the blueprints. I'm bad at detail and drawing.

egg shape is egg.png
egg shape is egg.png (22.15 KiB) Viewed 12522 times

I'll probably do a better one soon.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:14 pm

egg shape isn't egg.jpg
egg shape isn't egg.jpg (228.23 KiB) Viewed 12521 times
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:34 pm

WARLOG 018

Hello felow scientists, so I've created a nickname for me it's Murphy (I hope you use it)

NANOBOT PROBLEM

So the nanobots are making a "riot" outside and destroying everything that enters their way, the only thing they can't destroy is yanrium (ironically that is the material they built the base with). Some time ago I was trying to save the nanobots from the virus, and I found something extremely concerning: While I was looking at their code I discovered that someone broke my firewall protection, installed a virus in one of the nanobots, changed the code of all the nanobots so that they accept the virus and blocked my access to the Nanobot Motherboard (and also why are these people trying to sabotage us?). To this person, firstly congratulations, secondly f@#& £₩@ &#$¥£₩ @#₩£€¥@ ¥@# #$ ¥ €@#$£. Now that that's out of the way we can talk about how I will handle the problem: I've created a new type of nanobot that will hack into the old nanobots and bring them back to normal and I've installed anti-hack security in all our devices and programs.

ENGINEERING NEW THINGS

So Leo and I are working to design some new things: He is working on the S.P.A.C.E thing and I'm working on making new troops for land, sea, and sky I will show y'all everything when it is done.

THE ZOO

So I decided to take conservative measures towards all the plant and animal species here in the Range. Lucky I found all known species of slimes, plants, and hen hens, I've created a safe habitat to all of then so they can thrive.

THE GROWTHIES

We have successfully grown the Growthies and we are looking forward to having enough of then to make tests.

Also we have been trying to locate Angelo's exact location.

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Yall have been hard at work, eh? Don't worry, I'm fine. Don't tire yourselves out looking.
So, how about heading over to my escape pod? There might be some resources in there. It might help with your search to build a base. The S.P.A.C.E. idea isn't bad, but may I suggest the more compact B.A.S.E.? I won't even say what it stands for (saves me the hard work.)

Anyways, that's all for now.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:55 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Yall have been hard at work, eh? Don't worry, I'm fine. Don't tire yourselves out looking.
So, how about heading over to my escape pod? There might be some resources in there. It might help with your search to build a base. The S.P.A.C.E. idea isn't bad, but may I suggest the more compact B.A.S.E.? I won't even say what it stands for (saves me the hard work.)

Anyways, that's all for now.
NO

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby yoshifun1 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Log Date: 02-06-19
Code: L-003-B-034

The Tarrpocolypse is very worrying. I know I specified that I’d start my quest off on the Twinkle slime, but scientific curiosity must come after helpfulness. I’m thinking of ways to beat the Tarr. I’m 99% sure that Golden Lucky didn't type some of his last post. “Do not attempt to defeat us?” Tarr. Also, I cancelled the sending of my supplies. It had been stuck at 93% for two weeks (That's why I didn't post. I have almost finished the logs for my twinkle quest, but that will be in a separate topic). Something tells me it froze. They’ll be back by tomorrow morning. Lets just hope the gold slime can be re-captured, or else Mochi will be MADchi! Hah.

First, more information. When two many types of slime combine, they form a compound known as Tarrium. The only slime material that normal Tarr cannot dissolve are Gold Slimes and their plorts, Twinkle slimes and echoes, Party Gordo’s and Ornaments, and, finally, Lucky Slimes and their head-coin-thingy. Dr. Golden was correct. Mostly. You see, Lucky slimes are a weird anomaly where Tabby slimes eat gold. The gold molecules form a compound, not a mixture, in a similar manner to largo’s and plorts. However, this one does not get the aggressive tendencies as the others do. In fact, they act like protectors. I have seen first hand a Lucky and Gold Slime face a Tarr, and win! The lucky slime ATE the Tarr, and made more Lucky Slime. I was like if Tarr produced non-living Tarr whenever it ate, and it was much cuter.

The rainbow plague is a man made phenomenon, I believe. Yes, humans once again hurt the environment, but this one would have happened eventually anyway. It was simply a virus that spread to almost every slime in the overrun vicinity. It is unknown how it came to be, but humans prevented it from expanding outward, so it took up as much refuge as possible on what will be called “Tarrland.” Basically, it added a sponge effect to the slimes, making them able to absorb a tiny bit of water. The Bacteria from the virus drink the water to reproduce. However, while most slimes usually just end up in the slime sea (which does not always kill), Tarr can absorb so much more! The Tarr expand their surface area to create more space for more water. So, as a result, I have a solution to the tarr. If anyone, I mean ANYONE, gets in my way of stopping this I will do things I can’t even mention on this forum to them. I WILL succeed. The Far, Far Range’s secrets will exist because of everyone's efforts. The good news is that the location of the Tarr blob did not contain any historic elements, it was an island seemingly undiscovered by the ancients.

My new plan: A mixture of soap, Pykrete (basically, Ice + Wood = Pykrete), Gold Plorts, and Chimes. And my special syrup.

If there's anything else to say, it's this: Sorry for not regularly posting the Twinkle findings...Incidents...caused me to delay. I will explain on the new topic, as previously said. I will notify the public when it happens. And to Dr. Leo, I've made up my mind. If I can't send supplies to you, then I'll just BRING them to you. I'm-a COMING! I'll be there in about five days. Wait for me!

X: 86.0242 Y: 84.8012
End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:25 pm

I disagree.
Fossils of the Rainbow Plague indicate it existed way before man discovered slime. If my method of dating is correct, more than 2,678,485.29382 years before this occurred. My theory is that before the Jellassic Period ended, the Rainbow Plague slowly was eating away at the Jellassic slimes. This eventually caused the Jellassic period to end. After no more Jellassic slimes were present, the Rainbow Plague died out, yet still somehow was able to reform into the more modern tarr.
This 'Tarrland' you speak of sounds similar to whatever the land has been transformed into since this all first began.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:52 am

Well, another day, another chance to defeat the Tarr! As I've said, my escape pod has resources (probably.)
With both your theories, I believe I have to side with-
SIGNAL INTERRUPTED.

Help!
It's the real Angelo here.
I've got the key to defeating the Tarr!
You just have to-
Wait, not again!
Something's happening.
The tarr are-
OH SH-
!#*&*@@!^*%@#!%$%^$&#$%#&%

SIGNAL RETRIEVED.

-ecause that's just not plausible.
I don't know the slightest thing about organic lifeforms, but I do know that theory is correct.

That's all for now.
Bye!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:35 pm

The S.P.A.C.E isn't entirely done yet, however the UFO beam is working for now. I'm now working on storage and hovering.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:08 am

Well, this day was uneventful. Nothing is happening right now. I only have a few things to say, and then I'll be logging off for today.

Y͖͈̘͓̙̭̗̞͎̜͖̖̲ͯ̑ͩ͛ͮ͒̈́ͥ̋ͯ̍̆͢͞Ȍ̴̸̧̨̫̼̳̮̙̠̥͍̯̟ͫ͛ͦ̍ͤU̷͔̗̟̠͓̠̟̱̐̏͂̿̍͛̔͋̋̋͐͊̽̉͛́ ̓̑̾̓̉̎͛͘͏̛̦̰̙͚͎̜̖̦̥̬̝̲Ḁ̴̡͔̝̬̯͍ͤ͌̿̒̌͢L̡̡̺̬̣̫͕̯̙̬̯̦̽͊ͪ̔̄ͤ͊Lͤ̏̇̏̑̾̄ͮ̆̄ͯͦͧ͏̴̟̫̙͖͎̰̥̳̬͔͙̰̙̲͢͡ ̨̨̟̮̼̪̞̟̞͇͂ͫ̇͛͂̅̕͟͢Ḁ̛͙͚̥͓̜̰̺̜̰̥͓͐ͯ̅ͭ̎ͫ̒ͫ͘̕R̸̛̜̙̳̮̪̖̯ͬ̔̐̓̓̃ͩ͗̆͒͛̇͗͗̆ͩE̴̛͙̹͎͙̭̳̜̼̗̬̪̖̬͉̣̽͂̈́ͣ͗̂̾ͤͪ̉̏̆̊ͦ̆̚̚̕͜ ̵̷̧̖͚̳̦̱̱̋͒̃̋ͨ̉̚̚͜͞Sͧ̉ͮ̌̄̍͌̐̀́ͩͤ͒̐҉̧̙͉̳̭ͅT̡͕̲̹̰̰̺ͥ͗ͨ̅͆͑̈̀͘͝͡Ů̑̂̉̇̇̉̂̌͊̿̂̚҉̷̧͈̳̘͕̜̗́P̧̣̹̞̮͔̮͔͈͔̬͓͈̫͚͍̝͎͂̍ͦͩ͛ͬͯ̄I̸̷͙͉̼̦̗̭̥̘̔͊̐͌͡ͅD̛͈̠̲̦͎͙̲̼̥͙̳̫͓̺̳͔̂̊̆͘͢.̵̨̡̢̩̳̻͇̻̭̺͚̑ͪ̅̚͝ͅ
̶̻̠͍̳͕͎͒͌̏̇ͦ͡ͅÀ̷̴͒ͯͥͬͪ̉ͯ̔̔ͮͩ́̒͊͋ͯͫ͠͏̶̭̭͚͙̗͖̮̲͉̳̭̩B̴̶̶̧̯̻̺̲̼̼͋ͯ̾ͮ͢S̵̸̞̥̠̮̟̤̬͔͗̀ͮ̅̿̎͆ͭͦ́͞ͅO̢̎͊̆̇̉ͦ̽҉̟̝͇̹̝̰̤͜L̢͈͓̣̞̠̖̮̗̤̇̂ͭ̿͑̿̇̒͞ͅU̷͛ͬͨͧ̇͛͏̧̻̳̤͇̫̖̠̖̯̺̘͕̺̘͕ͅT̛͖̝̞̗̦̔͛ͪ̏̆̅ͥͨ̏͌̓͌̄̓̈́̒͠Ę̶̛̛̯̦͖͙̞͉̳͕͍̻̠̺͎͂̃ͨͮͧ͂̒̔ͮ͑̎͋̇ͧ͑L̷̵̼͈̤̣͔̱͍̜͔̪̗̪͉̜̲͉ͦ͂̉͐̕ͅY̷̶͛ͭͬ̐͏̴̛͚̞̞̱͍͍̰͓͈ ̷̸̵͚̥̱̺͕͔͖̅͆͋̅͆̎̉͋̑͗̅ͭ̌͂̚͟S̫̞͖̪̲̳̟̬̣̣̟̫̋̈̏̇̄̈́̿̉̅̆ͪͮͩ̽́̕͞T̛̳͎͚̹̖̲̤͔̝̺̋͊̿͂͛̅͟͢U̷̷̘̹̤̭̭̹̥͚͇̘͎̤ͫ͌͊ͮ̕P̶̹͓̘̬̜͇̭͖̲̳͈̰̥̣̥̖̺̗̯ͦ̍ͭ̏̓̑͂͌̍͟͢Ȉ̴͔̥̤̖̦̙̤̑͐̇ͤͬ͗̎̐͛̋ͤͧ͗̚̕D̡͊ͫ͒̉͊̾̽͗ͩ̽ͨ̃̾̀͋̽̒͏̛̬̥̰͇̩̻̺̞͉͍̟͈͍͡ͅ.͗̂̉͊̒̐̈̀͌͋̋͐͛͒͐̂̇͋͊͏̥̱̜̠̙͖͙͟ͅ
̸̷̛̿̿ͥ̎̿̎҉͎̟̰̩͓̘͍̮̩͙Y͌̎̓͒̀̈͆̉͆̆͏̝̭͉̟̖͈̻͚̜́̀ͅO̷̠̼̝̤̫̥̱̤͍̩̙̮̠͔͐ͨͪ̎Ư̢̍͊̔͊͂̌ͭ̑́̊͛͏̥͇͉̰̠ͅ ̒̊̒̅ͤͯͦ̋͛ͯͭͥ̅͊̃҉̷̷͈̱͈̟̬T̷̹̭͍̻͎̈́̉̍͆́ͦͣͥ̏́̋̾͂̽͌͐͠H̸ͣͥ͊̉ͨ̈ͧ͏͚͇͔̤̥͖̮́İ̓ͤͪ͋̏̆ͤ̇ͫͫ̇͊ͪ͒ͦ҉̥͈̟̪̭̺̲ͅͅN̶̓ͯ͌ͤ̏ͮ͐̉̅̒ͧͨ͠҉̺̦̘͙̣̺͔̘̺̻̞̺͓̭̪̦̟ͅǨ̨͔̳̜̫̼͚͔̤͍͗ͫͨͪ͗̇͗͐̓ͣ̕͢͞͞ ̑̓̂̆̓͊̑͑ͭ̃́ͬ͋ͦ̚͟͏҉͏̸̖͚͈̭Y̶̘̖̯̣̥ͭ̌ͫͯ͊͊͊͗̚͢͠ͅÕ̘̹̲̯̙̯ͪ͌̇́͗̑̿ͬ̈͌ͣ͛̒̀͘Ų͕͉͕̗͇̪̼̟͎͑̊̇ͥ̓̋͝͡ͅ ̑͂̍͐̂̈́́̅͛ͥͦ̀̇͂́͗̅͂̀͏̺͔̖̯̹͔͍̞̫̟̝͇̱̹̝͙͍ͅC̨͍̯̟̫͍̑͆͂͛͂̂̑̽̉̋̔̎͂͠Á̡̧̯̜̖̞͚̣̟̲̰̤̱̞͓͈̰̖̝̩̍͐͑̋̚͠͝Ǹ̛̻̟͙̘̠̙̼͖̣̘͚̤̜͕̙̜͉͗̈͒ͧ͌ͨͣ̈́͠͠ͅ
̷̥̣͈͍̩̣̣̯͓̼̤̞͇̬̻̫̣͑̆ͨͤ̐ͦͪ͜T̟̩͖̮̣̙̘͈̤͎̲̤̼̥̪̎ͥͦͮͣ͐̃̚͞A̛̋͂̆̐ͫ̓̌̉ͪ҉̣̯͎̬̼̲̖̠͎̖̙̠̣K̛̺̤͓͍͈͔͇͆ͥ̈́̅́̑́͠Ȇ̷̛͉̻̰̣̞̤̱̥̼̲̺̬͓̖̦̏͒ͥ ̴̵̶̢̯̮̳̤̪̠̞͈̟̐ͬͨ̏ͩ̐ͦ͠ͅͅŐ̧ͩ͛̿̅̂̾̓̍̉͒̌̿̇͏̡̦̦̟̳͓̙̠͇͖̮͔̪͠N̤̣͍̣̺̓ͯ͒͜͢͠͝͝ ̈́̄ͦ̂̈̒̂ͮ̋̏ͪ͑̇̎͘͞͏̖̦͉̠̺̖̭͚̮̥T̵̶̢̝̥̞͕̦̘̺̟̳͚̖̤̬͉̎̔ͦ̄̑̍͑͛̽ͦ̊̚͠Ḧ͖̫̺̭͙̘̳̤̰̖̥ͣͥ̇̓̓̍̇̔̐ͭͣ̀̌͘͜ͅE̷̴̡ͪͤ͛̃͐ͫͨ̂̍̿ͮ͆ͮͧͯ̋̔͏̹̜̟̮͔̗̲ ̵͊̓ͧ̽̅̔͂̀̎̏̅͢͜҉̷̯̻̗͉̬̥̫͇̜̺͇̥͈̫̺W̶͊ͣ̎̈́ͨ҉̡̤̰̳̩͇͈͈Ö̒ͮͩ̿҉͏̷̜͍͎̲̩̟͉͇͙͚̦ͅͅR̂̊ͬ̐̿́҉̸̕҉̰̬̲̱̟̼͓̘̩̖͉̠̥̼͖̲͎̹L̵̨̥̼̪̺̝̣͋͒͂̏͌ͯ̉ͭͯ̔ͪ̃̄͠D̨͑̓̅̽́͟͞͏̝̥̰
̸̢̨̾̈̍̍̋͛ͥ̒͌̽ͧ̽̿́҉̲̖͓̫̟̦̹̝̬̱͕̗̗̳̥͍ͅW̫̜̝̟̥̪̦̩̹̹͍̞̼̼̳̪͑̄ͭͦͥ̒͂̂̊̃ͩ̇͛̚͢Iͩͭ̋̓̋̾̅ͤ͑ͧ͋ͫͮ͗̾̀͟҉̭̭̞͓̫̥̪͖̭̥̺͈͓̭̠̘̭̟T̷̘̺͔̺͒ͫͨ̌ͫͥ̀͆ͮ͋͋̌͛́͢͝ͅH̴̡̤̬̭̥̥͕̰͇͖̟̼̖̫͉̲̫̫̠͐͋͛̈̾̏͂̓̀̀̑̑̆̔ͨ̂̂́͢ ̸̵̢͙̦͎̤̜͓͇̭̳̮͍̬ͤ̎ͩͤ͛̍ͩͥ̔̎̐̓͛̎ͯ̚ͅJ̧͖͉̱͍̹̺͎͎̜̼̟̭̮͉̜͕̬̑͛͛ͦ̐̈́ͭ̿̀͂ͥ̏͆͗U͈͖̦͈̖̱̝̣̝̭̺̤̦͎̲͓͇̫̎͐̎͛͑͂͒͞͠ͅS̸̸̢̳̭͈͉̯̪̪̔̊̋̓ͥ̓ͯ̆ͮ̔̇̂͌̉͂͂͟͡T̸͗̾̏͆̓̏͑̋ͣ̓̿̎̂͋̃̌̃̚͏̶̙̣̲̦̬̳̺͓̘̠͢ ̸̧̰̙̫̤̱͇̠͙̝̝͔̹̠̗̪͊̇ͤ̌̂̋̿̐͆̉̈̿ͮͥ̈́̚A̴͒̂̒ͥ͛͛ͭ͑͊̒͋̉̎̕͘͏̗͔̹̼͍̙͔̪͔ͅ ̶̷̷̟̤̰̗̻̘̬̬̤̦̭̹̩̰̺̫̦̠ͦͬͮͫͨ̿͌͋ͦͪ̔͘D̷͖̲̱̘̲̳̘͍̓ͧ̏̈͒̋͌̆̾ͩ́͊̍̑͗̀͗̃̀Ė̵͍̺̙͙̻͇͚͕̜̦̩̦̩͓̟͍͔̮͓ͤ̿ͣ̊̋̂̋̊͐͊ͪ̽̽͂ͯͫ̾ͯ̕T̛͒͌ͣͭ͒̓͋͂ͧ̐ͥ̐ͨ̒ͮ҉̧̫̝̗̗͉̘̣̲̞̭̘͎͔̺͔̰̮̞E̥͖͇̲̝̟̳̙͊̅̄ͭ͡͡R̸͍͉̟̪̝̥͓͍̮͇̠͎̪͎͋ͨͦ̏ͩ̾̊̃̑̏ͯͫͩ͑ͨͤ͆̊͘͡M̢̛̮̬̻͚̼̼̐̅̍ͤ̓̐̒̐̔̾̇ͦ͂̔ͭ͒ͩͯ͢I̷ͯ̓̒͑ͫ͑̋ͪ̈̓ͦ̓ͬ̅͑́̄̚҉̛̝͈̩̱̭͈͖̠̳̪͈̣̟͉͖̖̖͝N̸̡̗̬͍͖͎͚̖̩͗̅͐̒͒̉̕͜ͅE̸̷͚̭̭̹̣̤̲͎͕͐ͧ̐̅̆D̢̗͎̞̰̣̭̗̯̪͕̳̽̽ͭ̂ͦͧͩ̉̃̔͐ͮ̌̽́̚͟
̵̶̴̡̺̘͙͙̘̲͈̗̳̭̗͈̻̲̝̻̏̀ͨ͑́̃̑̑ͭͅͅM̙̜̻̤͍̥̞̏͗ͯ̇ͫ͛̌ͮ͌́̀͘͜I̶̶̧̗̹̦͊ͨ̌͑̈̿ͭ̔̒ͯͣ̿̚͘͡N̴̡̂̾͐͐ͧ͐̈̽́̚͞͏͚͈̦̝̭͍̙̞̪D̴̦͎͇̹̳̜̫̝̰̲̬͉̼̪̥̥͖ͮ̔̋̏͆͊̑̅͋̚͢͝S̸̶̡̞͎͇̞͍͑̐ͣ̐ͩ̊͒͌͢E̷̘̪̮̰͈̲̘͔̣͚͙̭͎̍ͤ̒̓̓T̷̺̼̠͖̭̤̙̤̱͔̔̓ͪ̃̐̄̂̋́͠͡͞,̸̵̛͚̗͓͔̘̫̲͓̪̣̲͚̖̖͚̪̝͂͆ͭ͗ͬ̽͂ͩ̅̓̒̒̓̄͑̊̆ͬ̚͢ ̨͎̣̤͍̘̹̩̣̫̺͚̝̖͇̦̣̠̓̋̂͆̊͘͡͠Ạ̗̜̦̦̥ͥ́̈̾͆̈́͜N̡̼̪̼̝͍͎̙͚̣̖̘̙̦̝̄̃̊̓̿ͣ̓̿́̏̚̕͜͜͟ ̷̧̡̖͖̹̩̫̻͖͓̭̩̜͈̜̲̻ͨ̎̀ͮ́Ó̢̽ͬͪ̔ͥ͌͊̋ͥ͗͐ͫ́҉̧͈̻͚̞̻̜͉̰͔̻̠͖̲̺̫̺ͅḄ̩̫̪͙͕̆͑͛̍͆ͫ͑̔͊ͣ̃͌͋ͦ̓̈̅ͬ̎̕͟ͅS̴̛͎̱͙̻̮̿̎́ͦ̌̈́̀͜͞Ě̞̘̣͈̼̱̺̺̯͙̱̭̺̬̥̬̎ͨ͐̊͑̄̈́̀R̋̽͒̂ͣ̒̏̑̚͏͈̪̺̦͓̤̫̹͇̯̺̮̜͉̖̙ͅV̨̥͙̣̮̟͔̹̣̻̮ͥ̓̒͆̂̀̂̌ͨ̅͆̓͞͝Ã̖̝̗̮̰͇̻̟̲̩̟̰̼̜̪͚͇͖̬̓͌͗̒ͦ̾ͥͣͮ̀̈́ͩͤ͡Ť̜̙̟̯̪̙̘̜͎͔̿̆ͬ̎̎̄̌̋̕͝͡Í̞͇̰̗̰̟͇̓ͨ͆ͧ̾͗ͭ̀́͢Ő̡̫̼̲̰͎͕̝̂ͩ̓́̃ͧͧ̋ͧ̂̑̂̈̈̽́Ṉ̴͚͚̝̦̜̮̠ͭͪ͆̆̍ͪͮ̆̂ͦĄ̷̗͓̬̣͍̃̂ͣ̄͂̕L̷͑ͨ̈́ͭ͋͑̌ͪͦ̋̂̇ͬ͡͏̛̼̠̤̜̠̲͖̘͎̘̩̠̜̳̪͚̭ͅ
̴͋̊̀ͯ̍̇̈̔ͦ̎͑̄ͦ͟͏̛͕̥̤͍͈̮͖̝͎̞̺̝̫̟̠̳̠B̡̰̘͇͎̻̑ͤ̏̓̀͒ͪ̑̈̾͋ͪ̈́̏̂͑̍ͮ͜͟͡Rͦ̀́̆̽̂͆ͥ̔͗̃͏̛̪͓̘̳̘̫̙͇̠̖͉̬͍̠͔͚͍͘͢ͅÄ̤͔͈̙͔͓͉̫͙̫̩̞͇ͩͪ̊̏͐͂͂ͬ̑̄͒̋̈́ͤ́͠I̵̘̼͎̣̩̙͍̪̤̼͌̍ͧ̐̇̌͋ͣ͂̇̎̃͞N̴ͥ̆̃ͬ̊̕͘͏͙̖͙͖̯̙̹̱̤̘͍̞̳̠,̸̙̮͉̺͉̼̲͉̦͕̯̬͎̤͔̱͕̘̹̉̆̀̈́̍̉͟ ̢̺̺̻̥͍̠̩͎̥̪̭͔̹̠̼̦͇͈̲̏͊̓̂͑ͯ̒ͩ̆̍́A̶̢̻̬̖̫̭̪͖̥̜̼͌͋͌̒ͮ̄͆͑̽͐̂̀Ṅ̶͉̰̹͇̟̮̤̘͐̅̌͐͊̊́̀̀D̷͊̄̐͑ͩ͌̋ͯ̃̿͏̢҉̦͙͖̪̠̭̤̝̫̩̤̱̗̭̙̬̙͈̯̀ ̴̴͍̝̦͔̭͐ͩͬͣ̎͌̉̓ͯ̇̊͋̒̄͂͜͞A̴̴̠̯̪̟̜̱͙̰̿̏̂͗̽ͤͪ̾ͤͤ̈̒͋́͞͞ͅͅ ̶̷̢̭͎̯̘̼̳̰̤̬̈̏̾͒ͥ̓̈́̚͝S̵̨͈̞̻̙͈̤͈̲̙̼̲͈̑̌̂̈͋̈́̿̋̉̌ͮ̌́̓͘͞Tͬͮ̀͏̵͓̼̬͓̱̳͈̯̮̼̗̤A̟̗̘̜̰̣̹̣̺̻͈̐́̀ͭ̈̎̅̉ͪͨ̿ͫ̆̉̓̈̓̊̓͢͠͞Ĉ̷̛̲̫̝͙̭̺̺ͨ̑͋̇͂͑ͦ͗̏͂͌̊̇̚͘K̨̛̩̬̙̳̙̠̦̦̱̥̖̙̻͍͕̥͈̻ͪ͐ͮ̄ͩ͛ͯͮͭ͗̓ͨ͑ͣ̊̇̀̚̚̕ ̛͉̺̱̭̖̳̭̝̳͇̯̭͚̊̓̈́̾̊̐̾̍̔̽ͦ̀͝O͒ͨ͂̂͑̏̀̉̽ͤ͌̒ͥ̆́҉̸̳͇̱̟̣̰̘͠F̸͉͔̺͈̪̖͌̋̂̄ͤ͝ ̸̸̡̳͍͍̗̥̼͙̞͓͓̐͋̍̔͐͆̄͐ͤ̇̕T̴̸̶̛̫̼̤͇̬̤̥̱̹̩̝̤͎̓ͨͫ͂̒̄̃́ͣͪͥ̀O̡̙̩̻̟͙̹͉̹̹͗ͥ̈́͂͋̋ͯ̎ͣͯ͋͘Ŏ̵̻̞̖͕͖̖͎͕̫͉̱̟̯̜̤̤̻̠͈ͥ̿̐ͫ̾͌ͩ̑ͫ̂͂̈̓̾́͠L̹͇͇̘̬̺̖͉͔̗̟͙̳̄ͫ͒ͩ̔͑ͥ͝͞S̴̡̙͍̗̳̣͓͍̮͓͚͈͓̈́̏̾͗?̻̘̠͖̪̪̰̜̥̗̺ͣ̽̾̉͗͆̍ͪ̔́ͅ
̵ͩ̋̀̚͘҉̨̩͉̻̪͔̮̠͚͈͉̪͉̤̠̪̫̭ͅW̴̡̥̩̬̙̯͙͇͖͉̃ͧ͗̏ͫ̉͑ͤ͑ͥ̈́͋̊ͭ̎͒ͣͅȨ̨̡͓̣̪̖͎̠̤͔̥͇̥̝ͧ͆ͧ́͝Ļ̫̯̟̤̱̖͎̞̎ͬͧ́͘͢L̡̧̾̋ͩͭ̊̇͗͆̿ͭ̃͂҉͏̹̙͚̻̣͔ͅ,̡͂ͪͮ͆ͦ̂̽ͩ̌̿̑̌̊ͥ̽̀̀҉͈̙͍͖͎͖̼̺̹͜ ̢̬͇̗͖͎͑͛͗̌ͨ́̕͢͡ͅ*̵͚͇͈̬̮̱͚̤͕̾̄ͫͥ̇̐ǎ̶̢̲͕̺̗̣̯̩͉̣̠͙̗͛ͩ͋͋͊̎͌ͧ̈ͥ̌ͭ͌̓ͧ̓̀̍͠h̯̝̟̱̺͔̯͎̺̘̖̘̜̭̞͖̳ͥ͗͌ͥ̈ͩ̄ͣ̆̀͢e̷͉̠̫ͭ̅͒̋̈́͊̈ͩ̄̈ͥͤ͒͂̍͠ͅͅm̑ͥ̒ͭ̈̒ͥ̅͢͏̨̹͕̟͙͉̜̩̪̙̻̭*̙͓̭̼͉̲̥̬̎̓̽͂̊̓ͣͩ̔̌̾̍ͤͦ̋͘ ̶̧̤̤̦̠̭̱̣̖ͣͨ̈́ͭ̅ͭ̔͗ͥ̎̑ͪ̐̔ͫͮͫͩ͢͟͠M̴̨̬̟̦̭͔̺̲̼̱ͤ͂͛̎U̢̩͈̰̮͍̬̼̼̹̤̯̘̬͎̲̦̼̭͐͑̍ͨͮ̈͋͟͡ͅR̨̩̳̹̦͎̦̰̠̳̗̯͙̥͍͌ͥ͋ͥ̕͢͝Ṕ̶̴̼͙̜̤̥̦̥̲͈̗͚̰̟̾͑ͯͥͤͯ̄̾̍̅̚͘Ḧ̨́̓ͥ̉ͬͤ͆ͤ̈́ͥͫ̆̉̏ͫ̍͏͖̫̰̰͔͖͉̫͉̣̹̹̥͓̰ͅͅỴ̷͕͈̼̥͉̼̝̯͍̥͓̘̬͚̩̯̎͗͛̇ͧͤ̏̕ͅ,̟̺͚̺̣͈̆̾ͥ̄ͮ͐ͩͮ̒ͧͯ͋̀ͪ͞ͅ ̷ͨͪ̎̈́̌̏ͦ̾͌ͥ̄ͥ̃̎ͭ̌͛͏̬̬̬̞̺͈̥̱L̵̡̜̺̯̪̼͉̠͎̺͚̥̟͙̲̹̈́͛ͥͫ͑̑̾̌̑̿͑̑ͯ͗̈̽͛͡͞E̴͔̥̻͓̹̤̱͓̥̪̒̈̐ͥ̂ͧ͋ͬ͐͑̐̂̾̐͊̏ͥ̚͟ͅǪ̷̫͎̻̞̗̗̲̱̹̣̜̭̱̭͕̍̎ͤ̌̌ͨ̿ͥ͋̍ͣͤ̀̕,̶̓͐̊̐͌̃̽͒̌̒ͧͦ̊̃̿ͬ͋̊̈͏̛̥͓̳̤̦̪͖̪̜̠̥̰̳̟͔̙̱̠
̡̗̣̠͑͗͑̿ͯͯ͂̒͑̊͊ͣ̈̋ͨͬͦ̇̄͝A̼͖̠̹̙̜͕͖͖͇̻̭̼̾͗̆̀̎ͧ̈̏̽̈́̾̋ͪͭ̈́̈́͑̀͟N͙͔̲͈̗͓̓̌̍ͮ̈́ͭ̽͜͡D̵̙͎̩ͬ̐̋̂ͬ̓͑̿ͣͪͤ͗ͥ́͊̓͘ ̨̩̪̺̝̺͚̐ͧ̎̒̊̆ͫ̋ͭ̓ͭ̅̎̒̀͢͡A̷̠͚̝͇̠͙̳̮̣̮͍̦͍͎͎̹͌͌̅ͨ̈́ͣ̀͘͡N̯̩͚͕̺̝̺̹̣̏̐ͤͣͥ͛̆ͭ̓͋ͣ̕G̛̍̏̔̎͋̂͗ͧ̃͒̓ͩ̂͡҉̟̼̗̝͖̗̳̳͘͟Ẽ̷̴̠͖͇̱͇̙͖̼ͬ̎̅̎̓ͨ̒̆̋̇̉͠L̸̸̵̩̥̹̤̦͓̰̳̣͔̝͙̙̲̦͎̭̫̜̿ͬͭ̾̓ͫ͂͝Ǫ̸̝͈̤̯̮͈̗͈̞̜̘͈͎̲̤͍͎ͥ̿ͬ͌ͮ͌̾͆̀̃͘͢ͅ,̛̹̝̯̼̲̺̯̣̘̝ͭ̊ͮ̄̈́͘͘͠ ̵͌̐ͦ̂̍̉ͤͩ̑͐̈͏҉̲͍̜͕̘̹͉͈͚͓̦̗̳͉̼͙̠͙Y̅ͪ̉̋̈͛̍ͬ̌͌҉̦̳̺͖̲̙͘Ó͚̻͍̙̬͉̳̼͉͉̺̜̼͚ͦ̉͆̽ͮ͗͐̉͘͡Ư̸̵̞̤̬̥̮̤̻͙̭̤̹̬̭͍͍͈ͮ̓̄̽̍̕ ̡͎̲̦̘̙̻̰̟͖̱̪̦͍͈̘͖̬͋̀͊̓͑ͭ͊́͝ͅB̷̃ͮ̄̋͋҉̸̣̦͈̟͍̳̩̞Ę̶̢̠̞̹̩̰̹̥͓̻͙̖̞͍̯͎̞̭̺̀̏̽̈́͋̾͊̓̉ͣ̃ͮͭ́́̈́ͭ̚T̢̡̠̬̝̯̰̩͔̔͒̐̽ͣͥ̐̎̽ͯ̅ͭ̽ͯ̾̑͆͑̚T̴̷̴̞͇̤͉͔̥̭̱̣̞̣̫̝͈͍͔̙̮̯͐̎̐ͬ̏̊̓̄ͫ̇̐͆̕͡E͙͓͎̞̪̐̒̌͆̆͊̈̎̀ͅͅRͤ̓̎̾̄ͯ͛̋̉̍͋̍͐̏̓͗̅̍̚҉̢̲͉͉̀͟͠ ͯ̈́̽ͤ҉̡͈͇̮͈̤̖̼̝͉̝̹̹̹̳̱̀T̓̓͂ͬ͋́̾ͭ̐͏̹̮̭͍̪̳̠͇Ḩ̴̷̷̞̗͙̖̪̣͂̋͋ͩ̐͆̃̉ͣ̓ͭ̓̓̂͐ͧͤͧͯͅͅI̸̞̗͕̗̙͎͉͗̂̾ͩ̓̏̐̓́͆̂̈́͗̓͛̆̿̀̚̚N͍̩̬͇̜̫͚̩̰̺̱̖̠̜̦̟̱̜̳̎̑ͪ͋ͣ͌̚͜͞͞͠͡K̢̳̞̼̝̩̞̼͖̣̜̙̗͖̐͆̒ͣͯͦͯ͊̕͝͡͡
̋̌͗͗͂̓̋̇̍͐̔̉ͩͬ͆̊͂͂͘҉̶̪̼̰͎Â̡̢̦̮̠̤̜͉͂̋̑̑̾̿ͤ̆͌ͪͥ͌̔͐̅̽̑̓Ģͭ̈͑́̀̄ͤ͑̔̈́ͦ̂̾ͪ҉̢͏̼̯̳̺̲̪̥̬̹̦̜̬̜̘̮̳̘̪ͅA̵̳̟̪̟̖͔̖̱̼̤̣̗̤͉ͩ̑̊̂͌̃̋̾ͪ̽ͮͬ̆̕͡I̸͓͓̹̺͍͖͎̦͎̝͕̻̫̯̯͚̯ͩͫ͗̆̂̐ͫ͛͒͐̋͆̽ͣ͢ͅͅN̴̖̳͓̒ͯ̔͂̋ͮͪ̅́̿ͭͨ̊̍ͥ͝͠͠.̂͂͒͊͐̀͊̓͑̔̏̑̿̊̈͗̂̊́́̕҉̲̜̜̩̻̱̩̮̮ͅ ̽̈̋͆̈́ͬ͂͝͏̛͎͍̜̞͉̙̭̗̰͇̭̠̝̘͔̙̲̥J̲͓̲̞̾̿ͨͪ̾ͯͨ̊̉̌ͬ͂͐̄̋̏̋͘͘͡Ụ̴̪͍̮̬̭̯̪̊ͬ̔͋̂̏ͦͣ̅̏̑ͯ̿̓͗̄͗̋̚ͅŞ̖̗̙̮̪̻̗̦̹̭̟̉ͬ̂͐͋̒̌̋ͮ͐ͭ̇̇̒̿̚͘͠͝T̨̡̻̳̙̣̦̘̟ͧ͒ͤ̽̍ͨ͆ͫͫ̂͂̑̅ͧ͛́͘͡ ͈̥̙̭͈̘̬͎͍͇̮̳̐͗̒ͦ̚͝G̴̛̜̱͈̙̞̘̻̙͓̖͖̟̺̹͇͌̽ͮͨ̕͟͝Ĩ̷̜̦̗̭̝͖̥͔̺͍̥̤̦ͤ͊̂ͩ͒ͨ̇̋̀͑̏ͤͮ̅ͨ͂͛̊̀͢ͅͅV̴̢̛̗̮̘̙̙͕̜͖̝͕̗͓ͣ̊ͧ͋̓ͭ́̂ͥ́ͦ̊̚Ē̢̡̼̯̺̳̉̋͂ ̙̪̩̟̹̠̗̮͚͎̫̲ͤ͒͌̑̑͂̇ͭ̎̿̔͌ͨͩ͗ͫ̚͞͡Ư̡̨̍ͨ̆ͩ̐ͨ̑ͤ̓̃ͬ̚͏͕̞͓̬̲͙̭͕̞̘̼͢P̸̵̬̭̼̤̦̜̣͇̼̱͇͈̆ͭ̾̑̆̾͐̓ͥ̓ͮ̾̉̽́͟ͅ ̤̤̬̥͎̲̯̠̻͇̰̮̹̭͓͉͉̲̘̉̉̾ͩ̍͘͘̕N͐ͫͮ̏̐̆̓̑͌͏̴̴̜̬̦͜͜ͅO̧̪̬̥̥̙̥̼̠̹̗̗͓̊͋ͦ̃ͪͫͫ̀͗̑̎͊́͠W̨̧͕̙͖͈̰̖͖͇̝̫̞̗̬̺͎̘ͭ͂̔͛̑̕͡ͅ.̨̢̦͓̳̥͇͖̘̣̥͈̟̇̓͗͆̈́̅̓̿̎̃ͪ̃̌ͫͯ
̨͙̩̙͓̮̹͓̱ͥͮ͂ͨͮ̅̉͋͗̽ͫͯ͌͞Y̷ͧͯͮͭ̋͛̿̎̓ͧ̅҉̗̖̮̻̥̖̦̦̰̫̝̖̝Ǫ̥̠̙̺̲͎͎̙̺̲̣ͨ͛͑ͨͨ̓̈ͪ̈ͣ̂͋̏ͨͦͮͩ̚͠ͅU̧̨̺̰̺͇̤͓ͩ̎̓̎͝ͅ ̶̰̺̦̙͈͉̩̻̲̰͔͈̽ͮ̔ͤ͊̋ͅAͮ͋ͣ҉̧҉͖̝͓̻͇͖̝̻̝̜̗͉̥̱Ļ̗͈͖̝͔̤̙̥̼͚͍̱ͪ̊ͫͫ̐̇͑͂ͣ̇̈͆̐̄̊̚͟L̯͔̗̬̺͚̠̯͕͗́̿̇̓͟ ̣̟̫͖͇̠̪ͧ̒̅ͪ͂ͪ̈́ͬ̈͑́̕͜͜W̷̧͚̼̼̼͕̩͐̾̂͂ͭ̄̓̚̚͝͠Į̵̧̳͎͈̦̪̰̞̣̣̻͉̪̱͋͂̂̉͌̿̏ͦ̌̊͡L̐̿̃̀̎ͯ̽͏̸͏̵̯͉̻͕͓̯̪̥͖̬͔͙̬̫L̛̳̰͙̱̞͂̎ͧ̎͆́ͪͩ͆̅͛́̌ͦͥ́ ̵̻͈̟̯̼̼͔̳̟̮̪̙͕̼͊̌ͨͪ͊̐ͯ̀̔̕͞B̴̸̴̧̬͉̪̭̣͔͕̪̖͕͚̅ͤͣͣ̏̂̅̇̆̊̏͑̋ͤ̇̚̕Ę̤̻̘̦͉͉̀ͦ̒̏̑͛̏ͭ͋͑͂͆͜ ̓͌̄͆̂̈͝҉̸̛͏̭̘̜̤͈͈̬̳͉Ŝ̷͍̬̺̗͔ͣ̽͂̑̂́͡P̸̛̞͓̹̯̥͉̤̜͇̺͔̺͖̗͙ͬ̾͂̓͂ͩͤ͜A̴̸̢͎̰̩̣̜̙͈͖̟̤̝͎̦̼̺̖̫̝͋ͣ͛̓ͪͯ̐͒̉̊͌̂̚͞Ŗ̠̣͇̜ͯͯ̂ͮͫ͑͋̀ͧ̓̓͑̐͛̅́̚̚͠͝Ẹ̮̰̝̞̋̇͌̎̒͒͂͊̾͛̋̿͆͗ͪ͌̊́̚̕͝ͅD̢̧̛̻̰͚̠͇̦̝̮̹͔̪̎̏̏͌̒̎̃ͯͥ̕ͅͅ.̟̪͓̝͔̫̤̊͛̾͊ͥ͋̐ͭ͒̓̓ͦ́͟͡
̵̷̛̠̼̗͓̖̅̒̇ͬ̅W̛̰̺̭̣̖͕̲͔͇̱̻̯̗͚̩̰̣͙ͤͥ̎̓̾̂́̿̔̏̔̆ͦ͝ͅI̅̅̿ͫ͗͛ͮͥͣͫ̐̐͑̏̏ͫ͋̔͞͏̷͙̞̪͙̲̣̪͇̦̼̻̗̞͡L͓̻̜̱̣̱̬̠̓͒͊̃̋̓ͥͩ̃͂̕͘͟L̨̢̧͕̜̮̲̜͎̭̰̮̭̼̠͕̥̹̔ͪ͑͐̌̈́͛ ͌ͯ̌̅ͩͣ̓ͨ̌ͬ̾̒̿̅͒͊́̚͏̪͙̝̦̳Y̵̨̩̮̥̪̠̙̮͓ͪ͐̊͑̄ͣͮ̔ͧ̒͟O̽͗ͬͣ̾̒̈̊̏ͩ̑ͭͫͤ́͋̍́̚҉͟͏̸̦͉̹̞͓̕ͅU̧̬͚͈̞̹̱̫̬̪͙͇̻͈̼̬̓̿ͪ͛̇ͭ̆͊͛̈̽̃̌ͧͥ́̚͢͝ ͦ̓̽̐̾̌̄̿ͨ͛ͦ͐ͣ̎ͯͥ̒̉ͬ҉̸̢̝̳͔̞̤͈̪̲̲̳̰̣̻̤͔Ǎ̡̼͙̫͚̥̭̣̜̝̝̗̫̅ͬ̑̀͑̓͗ͧ̈́̀̚͘͞͞C̓͊̓҉̶̪̙̻̟̯͈̩͎̮̲͇̀͟͜ͅC̔̌̿̃̏ͪ̃͌̌͛͊̑̓̉͒͑̔ͬ͒́͠͏̛̟̜̬͎̖͖͕̝̝̮̩̰̳Ēͬ͌̉̊̆̊ͪ̌͂̓̌ͧ̅ͥ̂ͬ̉͢҉͝҉̳̞͖̘̤͈̠̟͚͈̝̣́P̵̷̗͇̯̖̼̺̮̞̫̖̫̦̜̠͔̥͎͑͒͌̅̿̒̑ͤ̊͆̏ͦ̈́̀͞T̢̳̜͈̫̤̲̝͇̦̋̎͂̆ͫ̂ͦ͊́͂̀ͅͅͅ?̛̼̯̣̫̹̣̱̮̗̙͙̖̳̠̲͈͊̎̂͠͝͞

Huh... That was unexpected.
Anyways, as I was saying, I'm logging off for the day.

T̶͢h̛͢ę̶͝ ̨̛q̴̨̕͢͡ų̀i̡̢̧ć̴k̸̀́ ҉̨b̶̨̛́͢r̵̢̡͜͝o̴͘w̶̕͢͞͡n̴̡̛͢͠ ̴͡f̵̷o̷̷̕͞͝x̨̀͜͠ ̷̵̸j͏̵̡̡̀ú̕͘͞m̀̕p̛̀͟͠͞ś̡͘ ̡̧͢͏ó̢͞͡v҉̷͡҉̶e̵̸̷̢͟ŗ̷ ̷͟͡t͘̕h͡ę͝͠ ̢́l̶̢͠a͢͠z̛͡y̵̢͝ ͜͡͠d̨͟͠o̡̡͏̧͝g̸
2̷̴́͟-̀̀͞͞3̶̨̨̀͝-͏҉̨̀2̷̷͢͡͝9̀-̵̕2̧͏̷̛͟0̸̕͢͟͞-͘1̨͠҉̸͏9̡̢̛͝͝-̛͢͞3̴̢́͟
́͞͡2̴̴̷̶́0̢̛̛̛͘-̢͢͝2͘͢͞9̷̡̡̢͞-̶͞3͏͢͜͠-̶͠3͜0̷̀̕-̵͞͏2̷̡̧1̡̢͘͝͝-̧̛́͟3̷̨
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby orempswenel » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 am

day ???:
nothing is happening right now.

>END OF TRANSMISSION

sidenote: i wanna make my own version of the slime lab log. can i do it?
orempswenel
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:42 am

orempswenel wrote:day ???:

>END OF TRANSMISSION

don't know

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:06 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:

>END OF TRANSMISSION

don't know

Dunno, man. What would it be like?
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:29 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:

>END OF TRANSMISSION

don't know

Dunno, man. What would it be like?

k now back to the tarrpocolypse
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The S.P.A.C.E is coming along nicely...
Why do I feel like... something's... watching me?
Not just that... it feels like...
something... INSIDE of me is watching.

Anyway... I'm almost done with the S.P.A.C.E.
Just need to finish the outer casing.
May I request to collect the blueprints of the mechs so I can configure the internal factory to make them?
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm

You're not the only one. I just have to say, though, whatever you do, don't believe whatever happens in the signal interruptions. Someone has been trying to pretend to be me, and you guys can't fall for it. Just promise me this.
No! He's lying! I'm the real one! He's trapped me in an unknown place! Don't listen to him!
Anyways, Everything seems eerily calm. I'm fine over here, but if you really want to find me, here are my coordinates.
DD COORDINATES:
42.05394 -123.14566
DMS COORDINATES:
42°03'14.18" N -123°08'44.38"
GEOHASH COORDINATES:
9r2rjz8jfns
UTM COORDINATES:
10T 487946.9769791 4655775.4120349

DON'T BELIEVE HIM! HE'S TRICKING YOU! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO THERE! PLEASE!
37°52′N 112°34′E

That's all for now.
Last edited by GoldenLucky99 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 pm

*quick detour* oh yeah, just a quick side note: ALMOST every single one of my lab notes after the Tarr took over has a secret code in it
PLEASE HELP! READ ALL OF MY SECRET NOTES! SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ME! AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BELIEVE ANTI-ANGELO!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:29 pm

It's completed. The S.P.A.C.E is done.
This... something's wrong.
I can barely focus.
help
it's not real
but
it is me
that thing out there is me
but
it.. isn't?

I... guess I should activate it now.

> Sending signal...
> SPACE ACDF-99384.33343-343
> Initiating...
> Please wait...

W̷̧̨̛̫̪̼̖͉̱̲̯̞̻͌̃͛͛͋͝é̴̯̻̬̼̩̮͉̥̱̥̹̯̻̬̫̥̃̽̋͋̔̾̈́̋͌̉͌̌͌̐̊͋͊͑̄̕͘͝͠ ̸̗͉̗̥̯̤̰̰̺̝̗̖͇̮̫̀̽͑͊̒̎̚͜ͅă̴͎̝͙͈͖͕̖̼̓r̴̻̂̓̑è̴͖̬̙̻͔͎̪̟̘̦̞̖̻̰͓̠̫̬̗̮̃͌̀̾͛̏̇̉̿̒͊̑̆͘̕͝͝ ̷̧̡̨͇̤̹̫͙̘͎͎̤͈̖̗̥̮̹͐̈́̎͐͝ơ̷̡̢͕͙̰̯͔̙͕̥̦͎̪̩̫̜͍͔̯̰̲̊͌̈́̆͗͂̀͘̕͠ͅn̶̡̯̬̦̱̦̻̬͈͔̫͎̰̹̗͒͂ḛ̸̢̹̙͕̼̣̰͈̔ ̸̨̉̍̌́͊͜͠w̵̧̼͙͕̟̤̪̖̝͍̟̆͑̍̍͆̄̕͜͝͠ͅi̵͔͙̦͖͍͉̖̺͙̝̲̖̣̟͝ţ̵̛͎̝̗̙͍͔̯̩̳̣͙̳̓̀͒̽̋̕͘͜h̴̨̢̛͕͈̤̣̲̫̫̣͖̥̥͙͚̉̂̍̓͂̍̋͒͠ ̶̡̧̨̛̛̗̱̰̙̣̥̥̦̳̜̞͈̲̱̮̺̥̺͑͂̏̇̑̔̓́̇̍͒͒͂͒͋͛̿̕͠͝i̷̡̨̖̤͖̣̖̮̒͆̑͗̃̏̚ͅt̸͕͕̣͍͕̩̺͓̅̌̎̓̅̽͋̀͂̌̕͠͝.̵̛̗̗͕̺͎̪͉̥̗̲̔́̓̈́̈́̉̃͜͠
̶̢̡̠͚͉̯͎̪̯̭͓̩͆̎́͊͒́̄̊̔̌̈́̌̈́̔̋̓̒̚͘͠I̷̧̛̛͕͖̹͊͋͌̎͆̔͆͑̈́͆̃̑͐̔͆̕̕͠͝t̵̨̻̻͍̱̦̱̘̙͗̈́̀͜ ̷̼͉̈́͒̿́̂̏̃͊̄̏̚͝͝i̸̤͉̗͓͓͙̩̭̗͖̍͑͊͒̌̅̈́̇͒̌̀̄̎̅͋͒͐̀̈́͛̕͜s̶̨̛̪̹̈͂̑͊͐͊̂̂̄̂̇̊͛̅̒͐̕͝͝ ̶̧̨̜͕̺̳͕̰͕̙͇͖͓̜̬̓̓͘͜ͅͅä̵̛͈̣̰͔͉̩̙̪̦̳̭̺̥̯͍̹̟̠͕̞͇́͗̎̈́̀̿̅̂̃̀͋̍̋͐̔͒͂̈́̒̓̕͠l̷̢̟̩̰̟͔̣̖͙͎̞̣̲͇͈̜͉̲̼͒̆͊̀͒͗̿͋͑͐͐̚͜m̵̤̳̀͋̿̈́͌̾̇͒̇̈́͆̎o̵̳͔̞̼̼̰͑̆̌̿̔̌̍̌̇̑͐̆̾̂͛̒̈́̈́̚͘͠͝s̶̛̛̬̥̼̳̗͕͚͉̰̯̭͚̹͙̙̭̟̥̲̪̈̉̉̒͘t̸̛͍̿̈́̃͂̈́̿̄̒̒̔͌͌̀͗̎̒̆͝ ̷̧̛̳͚̲͇͓̗̖̺̳̐̈͑͒̀͊̀̂̃̒̎̈̑̐̄͠͝c̸̡̣͇͉̥̱̲̥͛͊͐͐̇͜͝ö̸̝̣͈̫͍͚̻̝̖̬̙̲̇͌͌́͂͊̽̉͂̈́͐̏͂̈́̀͌̐͋̈́̚͝m̷̙̩̽̅̈̈́̈́͆̂̊͗͆͗̌̚̚͝͝p̸̢̡̨̛̳̝̩͔̻̯̰̩̝͙̜̅̆͗́̈͋̽̉͠͠ͅl̷̡̳͇͓̯͇̣̺̖̑̃͜e̴̢̧̡̛̙̹̩̻̩͓̖͓̗̞̠̳̜̝̝̖͖͈̐̐́̀̄͝͝ͅt̷̖̗͇̲̰̲͐̓̅̈̈́͑̊͜͝ḛ̴̡̖͚̩͇̾̍͌͗͆͐̈́̒͛͘̕.̶̣͓̱̞̰̲͈̭̳̙̬̬̙̠̜̲̞͍̺͈̟͍̟͑̂̓͐̔̔́̆͛̃̆̽͑͑̃͝͝
̴͚͖͂̅̎͊͑̌̅͑̑̕͘̚͘͠ͅW̵̨̡̡̡͈̼̙͇̆̒̍͑̉̊́͌̉͝è̴̬̂̍̔͐̈́͛̿͆͂̂̈́̚͝ ̶̡̛̘͔̝̭̳̰̋͐̊̐́̾̽͗̈́̿̀̎̚ͅḩ̶͇̘͕̙̫͕̩̺͕̝̖̣̝̰͇̘͔̣̚ͅã̸̧̧̡̦̠͔̘͕̗͍̙̹̬́̄̇́̉̉̍̂̂͗͘v̸̢̡̛̩̺͇͓̮͙̬͖͒̊̿̅̔͑͆̋̇̔̚̕͘e̵̢̜̠͙̟̻̝̜̞͇̯͍̳̘̒̑̈́͛̽́͛͆͒̾́̾̍̃͛͆̀͑̾̕̕̚͜ ̷̢̧̠̤̰͙͔͔̥͓̰̫̞̞̙͎̾̈́̄̀͑̉̐̐͊̈̆̓̉̽͂́̃͊͘̕̕͝͠͠a̸̠̺͍̗̣̯̩͇͔͊̓̚ͅl̶̻͇̩̱͋̈͝m̴̛̙̀̋̃̈̑̏̂̆́͆̆ơ̶̧̢̛̛̥͍͔̗̝̘̦̠̫̲̫͚͇̮̝̋̾̒͑̈́̓̐͘ͅs̸̙̦̜̠̮̘͕̦͚͉̹͛̉͐̾͝ţ̶̨̡̡̬̜̯̣̫̮͔̺̬͌͗̅̆̂ͅ ̴̥͖̺̠̖̭̖̫̔̿̅̓͊́͝t̷̡̧̧̯̜̮̮͚͎̲̬̳̠̭̽̈̓͒̓̈́̇͌͆̒͛̆̎̔́̿̌̂̾̍̅͠͝a̸̧̧͎̜͔͎̠̩̖͈̗̬͛̌̿̃̊̕k̶͎̫̩̙̝̘̰͓̣͎̥̹̯̻̘̺͐̒̒́̀͛̅͗̿́͑̀͂͐̚ḙ̸̼̘͎͍̘̩̞̦̥͕̱͎̟͇̜̗̤̬̬̦̣̦̅̋͋̈́͊̈́̅́͛͂̆̂̕͜͝n̵̡̠̱̞̩̤̞̈͛͊̂͒̃̾̔͆̍̂̋̈́̒̇͘ ̴̨̟̹̝̹̙̟̲̟̞̗̪͈̲͔̻̰̦̖̋͆͝ͅo̶̢̧̞̯͈̜̺͙͎̪̰̭̞͇͍̹͓͋̉̿̆̅́̄̀͑̃̎̓͂̇̿̍̉̕̕͘͜͝v̸̡̢̧͉͇̹̫̺͕͙̪͕̭̘̮̫͇͇̟̹̟̔̀̋́͆̍̒͛͌̆͋͂͜ę̶̨͓̫͓͚̰̙͕̲̻̼͖͂͌̔̋́̾͐͌͐̓̓̀̃͋͝r̸̡̩̞̦̤̬̩̙̙̠̳̰̦̤̹͙̦̘̈́̽͌̑ͅ.̴̢̡̛̛̯̖̟̟̜̣̮͖͉̬̞̣̹̯̞̾̎̉͑̒̊ͅ
̴̨̨̛̦͇͚̫̙̗̜̼̲͊̉̒̊̅̈́͐̈̔͊̈́̐͗͊̒̇̾͘̕͘͘͝G̶̨̧̫̳͖̫̜͔̠̹̖͇̑̚͜͜͜ͅͅo̸̼̞̺̟̝͖̞̒͂͌͐̿̊͋͌̿̈̅̽͑͂o̴̧̬̠̯̼͔̠̘̗͖̤̭̺̳͈̼̫̙͕̖͆̆̂̃̔̀̎͑̒̑͐͐̃͒̈d̵̨̧̛̖̯͙̠̟̫̰̙̫̥͕̣̯͈͔̜̼̾́̈͒̄́͂̃̋̐́̾͑̔͛̈́͑̔̇͝͝ͅb̴̡̮̓́̓̏̓̂̉̽͊̒̒͒̈́̓̌̚͝͠ŷ̴͔̳̳̠͛́͒ḙ̶̠̻͌͆̌̅̀͑̒͐̈́̓͑̋͌̽̐͐̅̓̀͌̚̕͝͠ ̷̨̖̘̥͎̃̽̏͂̈́̋͋̎̋͐̈́̚̚͝ͅͅp̶̛̖͖̺̂ṛ̸̢̥̖̲͍͚͙͚͕̭̘̍͋̾̓́͐͘e̷̢̡̩̍̆̾̐̀́͝v̷̨̬̲̠̯̲̰̘̮̬̪͚̋́̽͊̉̄̄̇̐̂̊͠͝ͅî̶̧̡̨̬̝͚̖̩̤̠̹̃̋̔̇̋̅͊̽̐̉̉̄̓̾͒̅͘͝ǫ̴̨̻͕̬̯̱͙̯͓̣̆̈́̂͠ư̶̡̢͇̩̜̬͙͖̗̣̯̫͛̓̀̍͛͊̿̉̃̌͊̎͜ș̶̡̰̘͖̯͎͖͎͉͉̘̜̍̉͜ͅ ̸̹̫̻̣͇͂̎̒̌͋ͅr̴̨͈̪̫̪̱̲͓̣̖̣̪̈́͋̍̐̀ę̷͆̀͆͋̊̕͠s̶̨̧̻̘̼͕̗̻̯̼͚͙̥̬͎̪͉̠̬̮͕̃̃̍̿̍̆̃̇͋͑́̈́̽͊̕͠͝ị̷̢̨̧̰̫̙̠̻͙̼͂̽́́̂́̂̑̈̄́̓̍̾̕d̴̡̻̼̹̰̬͇͕̘̳̪͍̱̳́̓̏̀̃̊͆̏̓͜͜ͅͅe̷͎̮̻͎̜̺̙͍̟͛͋͐̎̎̈́͌̆̕̕͠n̴̨̢̦͔͇̞̹̻̻̥̮͎̠̱̘͉̟̯͈̜͖͔͐́t̵̡̞̠͙̤̣̰̥̯͚̣̫̠̬̯͙͗̒̅̽̂̈́͐͂͋͒̚͜͝ͅͅş̴̨̱̯͔̟̻͙̠̿̒̊̽́.̸̢̛͎̮̤͕̳̟͈͔̗́̋̕͠
̴̡͓̬̰͚́ͅẄ̷̜͉͖̞̝̭͎̫̩̩̗̲̯̻̖̪̳͇̜͙̳͙́̒͐͆é̶̢̤͎̙̗̠̬͔͚̩̜̼̲͇̝̹͓̱̜͚͚̟͒̍͊́̍̈́̀̀̌̿̀̇̽̄̋̕͘͜͜'̵̣͍̝͆̄́̾́̀̈́̒̂̓͌̒̌̃̀͊̈́̆̎̄̈́͠͠͝l̸͎̬̳̳͍̰̋͐̎͂́̍̊̆́̿̉̄̓̀͘͘͘͝ļ̶̛̖̎̽̅̐́͒̽̈́̎̈̒́́͗͗͗͘ͅ ̸̨̜͈̹͇̲̩͍͓̞̫͇͗͜͝b̸̢̢͕̬̠͇̮̰̝͖͈̲̼̗̬̗̥̖̝͂͂̾̂́́̈́̓̅͋̾̌͒͊͛̕͝ȩ̶͙͇̥͇̖̭̞̟̳̞͕̙̲̽̽̎̂̾͒̒̔̾̂̈́̓̀̉͗̈͛̍̔̕̕͜ ̸̛͔̪̼̻̄͐͐̊̋̀͛̚͜͝͝s̸̢̛͔͈̝̱̪̤̺̱͇̹̹͇͎̺͚͓̯̻̦̋̈́̀͐̌̓̌́̅̃̂̈́̕͘͘͜͠ę̸̧͉̞͉̤̻̳̞̩͇̭̟̝͎̠̹̰͔͋̇̐͗͗̉͐̾͗̏͆͒͂͒̑̆̉̈́͂̿̇̄͑͌͜͜ẻ̶̢̛̬̲̙̺̍̆̎ī̴̡̡̛̹̪̖̜͚͙̖̻̱͕̠̭͎̝̮̩̭̹̏̋͐͂̈́̓͌̔͒̃͝͠ͅņ̶̘͖͇̦̲̠͕͉̖͚̑̀ͅͅg̷̨̢̣̬̮̖͈̞̘̗͕̮̙̹͉͔͈̜̭͉͛̿͛̏̒̓̽̍̈́̕͝͠ͅ ̴̨̟̫͓̝̿̈̿͒̒̆̽̀̏̌͆̆̏͘ẙ̷̤̳̜͍̖̫̗͍̭̗̬̙͙̖̘͇̫̱͈̼̾̒ͅo̶̞͔͚̐̍̈́̂̑̈́̇̒̈́̅͗̈́̇̀͘̕ṳ̶̢̨̧̡̜͕͕̙̹̭̜͉̺̘̼̥̟̞̲̥̿̃͜ͅͅ.̸̻̦̔̾́̍̃͐̽̿̃̎͂̉̋͘͝.̸̹̜̿͋͛̄̔͘̕̚͠.̸͚̥̻͎̞̘͓͐͒̅͐̊͜ͅͅͅ ̴̨̧̠̞̫̱̝̔̓͂͂̚͜͠͠ş̷̧͇̫̳̜͕̩̳͓̩̯̠̯̤̜͖̮͂̉́̍o̷̟̠̯̮̦͖͗̾͐̃͑̈͂̉̓͗͊͐̅͘ō̴̬̥͊͆̈́̈́͊̓͊͆̅̚̕͜͝͝n̴̢̟̪͎̭̘͕͓͎̜̻͍͈̟̈̉̉̇͜͜.̴̛̞̝̋̀͛̈́̃̏́̊̒́̐̇̐̄̐͒̊̌̀̚͘͘͠

> Initiation complete.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Lionmeow wrote:It's completed. The S.P.A.C.E is done.
This... something's wrong.
I can barely focus.
help
it's not real
but
it is me
that thing out there is me
but
it.. isn't?

I... guess I should activate it now.

> Sending signal...
> SPACE ACDF-99384.33343-343
> Initiating...
> Please wait...

W̷̧̨̛̫̪̼̖͉̱̲̯̞̻͌̃͛͛͋͝é̴̯̻̬̼̩̮͉̥̱̥̹̯̻̬̫̥̃̽̋͋̔̾̈́̋͌̉͌̌͌̐̊͋͊͑̄̕͘͝͠ ̸̗͉̗̥̯̤̰̰̺̝̗̖͇̮̫̀̽͑͊̒̎̚͜ͅă̴͎̝͙͈͖͕̖̼̓r̴̻̂̓̑è̴͖̬̙̻͔͎̪̟̘̦̞̖̻̰͓̠̫̬̗̮̃͌̀̾͛̏̇̉̿̒͊̑̆͘̕͝͝ ̷̧̡̨͇̤̹̫͙̘͎͎̤͈̖̗̥̮̹͐̈́̎͐͝ơ̷̡̢͕͙̰̯͔̙͕̥̦͎̪̩̫̜͍͔̯̰̲̊͌̈́̆͗͂̀͘̕͠ͅn̶̡̯̬̦̱̦̻̬͈͔̫͎̰̹̗͒͂ḛ̸̢̹̙͕̼̣̰͈̔ ̸̨̉̍̌́͊͜͠w̵̧̼͙͕̟̤̪̖̝͍̟̆͑̍̍͆̄̕͜͝͠ͅi̵͔͙̦͖͍͉̖̺͙̝̲̖̣̟͝ţ̵̛͎̝̗̙͍͔̯̩̳̣͙̳̓̀͒̽̋̕͘͜h̴̨̢̛͕͈̤̣̲̫̫̣͖̥̥͙͚̉̂̍̓͂̍̋͒͠ ̶̡̧̨̛̛̗̱̰̙̣̥̥̦̳̜̞͈̲̱̮̺̥̺͑͂̏̇̑̔̓́̇̍͒͒͂͒͋͛̿̕͠͝i̷̡̨̖̤͖̣̖̮̒͆̑͗̃̏̚ͅt̸͕͕̣͍͕̩̺͓̅̌̎̓̅̽͋̀͂̌̕͠͝.̵̛̗̗͕̺͎̪͉̥̗̲̔́̓̈́̈́̉̃͜͠
̶̢̡̠͚͉̯͎̪̯̭͓̩͆̎́͊͒́̄̊̔̌̈́̌̈́̔̋̓̒̚͘͠I̷̧̛̛͕͖̹͊͋͌̎͆̔͆͑̈́͆̃̑͐̔͆̕̕͠͝t̵̨̻̻͍̱̦̱̘̙͗̈́̀͜ ̷̼͉̈́͒̿́̂̏̃͊̄̏̚͝͝i̸̤͉̗͓͓͙̩̭̗͖̍͑͊͒̌̅̈́̇͒̌̀̄̎̅͋͒͐̀̈́͛̕͜s̶̨̛̪̹̈͂̑͊͐͊̂̂̄̂̇̊͛̅̒͐̕͝͝ ̶̧̨̜͕̺̳͕̰͕̙͇͖͓̜̬̓̓͘͜ͅͅä̵̛͈̣̰͔͉̩̙̪̦̳̭̺̥̯͍̹̟̠͕̞͇́͗̎̈́̀̿̅̂̃̀͋̍̋͐̔͒͂̈́̒̓̕͠l̷̢̟̩̰̟͔̣̖͙͎̞̣̲͇͈̜͉̲̼͒̆͊̀͒͗̿͋͑͐͐̚͜m̵̤̳̀͋̿̈́͌̾̇͒̇̈́͆̎o̵̳͔̞̼̼̰͑̆̌̿̔̌̍̌̇̑͐̆̾̂͛̒̈́̈́̚͘͠͝s̶̛̛̬̥̼̳̗͕͚͉̰̯̭͚̹͙̙̭̟̥̲̪̈̉̉̒͘t̸̛͍̿̈́̃͂̈́̿̄̒̒̔͌͌̀͗̎̒̆͝ ̷̧̛̳͚̲͇͓̗̖̺̳̐̈͑͒̀͊̀̂̃̒̎̈̑̐̄͠͝c̸̡̣͇͉̥̱̲̥͛͊͐͐̇͜͝ö̸̝̣͈̫͍͚̻̝̖̬̙̲̇͌͌́͂͊̽̉͂̈́͐̏͂̈́̀͌̐͋̈́̚͝m̷̙̩̽̅̈̈́̈́͆̂̊͗͆͗̌̚̚͝͝p̸̢̡̨̛̳̝̩͔̻̯̰̩̝͙̜̅̆͗́̈͋̽̉͠͠ͅl̷̡̳͇͓̯͇̣̺̖̑̃͜e̴̢̧̡̛̙̹̩̻̩͓̖͓̗̞̠̳̜̝̝̖͖͈̐̐́̀̄͝͝ͅt̷̖̗͇̲̰̲͐̓̅̈̈́͑̊͜͝ḛ̴̡̖͚̩͇̾̍͌͗͆͐̈́̒͛͘̕.̶̣͓̱̞̰̲͈̭̳̙̬̬̙̠̜̲̞͍̺͈̟͍̟͑̂̓͐̔̔́̆͛̃̆̽͑͑̃͝͝
̴͚͖͂̅̎͊͑̌̅͑̑̕͘̚͘͠ͅW̵̨̡̡̡͈̼̙͇̆̒̍͑̉̊́͌̉͝è̴̬̂̍̔͐̈́͛̿͆͂̂̈́̚͝ ̶̡̛̘͔̝̭̳̰̋͐̊̐́̾̽͗̈́̿̀̎̚ͅḩ̶͇̘͕̙̫͕̩̺͕̝̖̣̝̰͇̘͔̣̚ͅã̸̧̧̡̦̠͔̘͕̗͍̙̹̬́̄̇́̉̉̍̂̂͗͘v̸̢̡̛̩̺͇͓̮͙̬͖͒̊̿̅̔͑͆̋̇̔̚̕͘e̵̢̜̠͙̟̻̝̜̞͇̯͍̳̘̒̑̈́͛̽́͛͆͒̾́̾̍̃͛͆̀͑̾̕̕̚͜ ̷̢̧̠̤̰͙͔͔̥͓̰̫̞̞̙͎̾̈́̄̀͑̉̐̐͊̈̆̓̉̽͂́̃͊͘̕̕͝͠͠a̸̠̺͍̗̣̯̩͇͔͊̓̚ͅl̶̻͇̩̱͋̈͝m̴̛̙̀̋̃̈̑̏̂̆́͆̆ơ̶̧̢̛̛̥͍͔̗̝̘̦̠̫̲̫͚͇̮̝̋̾̒͑̈́̓̐͘ͅs̸̙̦̜̠̮̘͕̦͚͉̹͛̉͐̾͝ţ̶̨̡̡̬̜̯̣̫̮͔̺̬͌͗̅̆̂ͅ ̴̥͖̺̠̖̭̖̫̔̿̅̓͊́͝t̷̡̧̧̯̜̮̮͚͎̲̬̳̠̭̽̈̓͒̓̈́̇͌͆̒͛̆̎̔́̿̌̂̾̍̅͠͝a̸̧̧͎̜͔͎̠̩̖͈̗̬͛̌̿̃̊̕k̶͎̫̩̙̝̘̰͓̣͎̥̹̯̻̘̺͐̒̒́̀͛̅͗̿́͑̀͂͐̚ḙ̸̼̘͎͍̘̩̞̦̥͕̱͎̟͇̜̗̤̬̬̦̣̦̅̋͋̈́͊̈́̅́͛͂̆̂̕͜͝n̵̡̠̱̞̩̤̞̈͛͊̂͒̃̾̔͆̍̂̋̈́̒̇͘ ̴̨̟̹̝̹̙̟̲̟̞̗̪͈̲͔̻̰̦̖̋͆͝ͅo̶̢̧̞̯͈̜̺͙͎̪̰̭̞͇͍̹͓͋̉̿̆̅́̄̀͑̃̎̓͂̇̿̍̉̕̕͘͜͝v̸̡̢̧͉͇̹̫̺͕͙̪͕̭̘̮̫͇͇̟̹̟̔̀̋́͆̍̒͛͌̆͋͂͜ę̶̨͓̫͓͚̰̙͕̲̻̼͖͂͌̔̋́̾͐͌͐̓̓̀̃͋͝r̸̡̩̞̦̤̬̩̙̙̠̳̰̦̤̹͙̦̘̈́̽͌̑ͅ.̴̢̡̛̛̯̖̟̟̜̣̮͖͉̬̞̣̹̯̞̾̎̉͑̒̊ͅ
̴̨̨̛̦͇͚̫̙̗̜̼̲͊̉̒̊̅̈́͐̈̔͊̈́̐͗͊̒̇̾͘̕͘͘͝G̶̨̧̫̳͖̫̜͔̠̹̖͇̑̚͜͜͜ͅͅo̸̼̞̺̟̝͖̞̒͂͌͐̿̊͋͌̿̈̅̽͑͂o̴̧̬̠̯̼͔̠̘̗͖̤̭̺̳͈̼̫̙͕̖͆̆̂̃̔̀̎͑̒̑͐͐̃͒̈d̵̨̧̛̖̯͙̠̟̫̰̙̫̥͕̣̯͈͔̜̼̾́̈͒̄́͂̃̋̐́̾͑̔͛̈́͑̔̇͝͝ͅb̴̡̮̓́̓̏̓̂̉̽͊̒̒͒̈́̓̌̚͝͠ŷ̴͔̳̳̠͛́͒ḙ̶̠̻͌͆̌̅̀͑̒͐̈́̓͑̋͌̽̐͐̅̓̀͌̚̕͝͠ ̷̨̖̘̥͎̃̽̏͂̈́̋͋̎̋͐̈́̚̚͝ͅͅp̶̛̖͖̺̂ṛ̸̢̥̖̲͍͚͙͚͕̭̘̍͋̾̓́͐͘e̷̢̡̩̍̆̾̐̀́͝v̷̨̬̲̠̯̲̰̘̮̬̪͚̋́̽͊̉̄̄̇̐̂̊͠͝ͅî̶̧̡̨̬̝͚̖̩̤̠̹̃̋̔̇̋̅͊̽̐̉̉̄̓̾͒̅͘͝ǫ̴̨̻͕̬̯̱͙̯͓̣̆̈́̂͠ư̶̡̢͇̩̜̬͙͖̗̣̯̫͛̓̀̍͛͊̿̉̃̌͊̎͜ș̶̡̰̘͖̯͎͖͎͉͉̘̜̍̉͜ͅ ̸̹̫̻̣͇͂̎̒̌͋ͅr̴̨͈̪̫̪̱̲͓̣̖̣̪̈́͋̍̐̀ę̷͆̀͆͋̊̕͠s̶̨̧̻̘̼͕̗̻̯̼͚͙̥̬͎̪͉̠̬̮͕̃̃̍̿̍̆̃̇͋͑́̈́̽͊̕͠͝ị̷̢̨̧̰̫̙̠̻͙̼͂̽́́̂́̂̑̈̄́̓̍̾̕d̴̡̻̼̹̰̬͇͕̘̳̪͍̱̳́̓̏̀̃̊͆̏̓͜͜ͅͅe̷͎̮̻͎̜̺̙͍̟͛͋͐̎̎̈́͌̆̕̕͠n̴̨̢̦͔͇̞̹̻̻̥̮͎̠̱̘͉̟̯͈̜͖͔͐́t̵̡̞̠͙̤̣̰̥̯͚̣̫̠̬̯͙͗̒̅̽̂̈́͐͂͋͒̚͜͝ͅͅş̴̨̱̯͔̟̻͙̠̿̒̊̽́.̸̢̛͎̮̤͕̳̟͈͔̗́̋̕͠
̴̡͓̬̰͚́ͅẄ̷̜͉͖̞̝̭͎̫̩̩̗̲̯̻̖̪̳͇̜͙̳͙́̒͐͆é̶̢̤͎̙̗̠̬͔͚̩̜̼̲͇̝̹͓̱̜͚͚̟͒̍͊́̍̈́̀̀̌̿̀̇̽̄̋̕͘͜͜'̵̣͍̝͆̄́̾́̀̈́̒̂̓͌̒̌̃̀͊̈́̆̎̄̈́͠͠͝l̸͎̬̳̳͍̰̋͐̎͂́̍̊̆́̿̉̄̓̀͘͘͘͝ļ̶̛̖̎̽̅̐́͒̽̈́̎̈̒́́͗͗͗͘ͅ ̸̨̜͈̹͇̲̩͍͓̞̫͇͗͜͝b̸̢̢͕̬̠͇̮̰̝͖͈̲̼̗̬̗̥̖̝͂͂̾̂́́̈́̓̅͋̾̌͒͊͛̕͝ȩ̶͙͇̥͇̖̭̞̟̳̞͕̙̲̽̽̎̂̾͒̒̔̾̂̈́̓̀̉͗̈͛̍̔̕̕͜ ̸̛͔̪̼̻̄͐͐̊̋̀͛̚͜͝͝s̸̢̛͔͈̝̱̪̤̺̱͇̹̹͇͎̺͚͓̯̻̦̋̈́̀͐̌̓̌́̅̃̂̈́̕͘͘͜͠ę̸̧͉̞͉̤̻̳̞̩͇̭̟̝͎̠̹̰͔͋̇̐͗͗̉͐̾͗̏͆͒͂͒̑̆̉̈́͂̿̇̄͑͌͜͜ẻ̶̢̛̬̲̙̺̍̆̎ī̴̡̡̛̹̪̖̜͚͙̖̻̱͕̠̭͎̝̮̩̭̹̏̋͐͂̈́̓͌̔͒̃͝͠ͅņ̶̘͖͇̦̲̠͕͉̖͚̑̀ͅͅg̷̨̢̣̬̮̖͈̞̘̗͕̮̙̹͉͔͈̜̭͉͛̿͛̏̒̓̽̍̈́̕͝͠ͅ ̴̨̟̫͓̝̿̈̿͒̒̆̽̀̏̌͆̆̏͘ẙ̷̤̳̜͍̖̫̗͍̭̗̬̙͙̖̘͇̫̱͈̼̾̒ͅo̶̞͔͚̐̍̈́̂̑̈́̇̒̈́̅͗̈́̇̀͘̕ṳ̶̢̨̧̡̜͕͕̙̹̭̜͉̺̘̼̥̟̞̲̥̿̃͜ͅͅ.̸̻̦̔̾́̍̃͐̽̿̃̎͂̉̋͘͝.̸̹̜̿͋͛̄̔͘̕̚͠.̸͚̥̻͎̞̘͓͐͒̅͐̊͜ͅͅͅ ̴̨̧̠̞̫̱̝̔̓͂͂̚͜͠͠ş̷̧͇̫̳̜͕̩̳͓̩̯̠̯̤̜͖̮͂̉́̍o̷̟̠̯̮̦͖͗̾͐̃͑̈͂̉̓͗͊͐̅͘ō̴̬̥͊͆̈́̈́͊̓͊͆̅̚̕͜͝͝n̴̢̟̪͎̭̘͕͓͎̜̻͍͈̟̈̉̉̇͜͜.̴̛̞̝̋̀͛̈́̃̏́̊̒́̐̇̐̄̐͒̊̌̀̚͘͘͠

> Initiation complete.

I may have to leave this to Muphy (Coneire) but I’m pretty sure he said:
We are one with it.
It is almost complete.
We have almost taken over.
Goodbye previous residents.
We’ll be seeing you soon.
Uh... that’s all.
WAIT! Does this mean that quantum Angelo will be leaving! Please tell me that’s true.
Wait, what’s happening?
HOLY S-#&!&)!$

That’s all.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby yoshifun1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:54 pm

Log Date: 02-06-19
Code: L-003-B-034

I've prepared for the adventure’s undertaking. I have already finished gathering supplies; I will be there in about 10 minutes. First, I'm using a state-of-the-art vacpac. It will hold hundreds of pieces of almost every type of food on the planet. I'm also packing echoes, potatoes, and chimes, for the antarr syrup. This is why I didn't post. I gathered all the materials for this “Potion” and will fully develop it there. Every known type of slime plort is present in a pre-prepared mixture. Yes, including gold, Quicksilver, and Puddle plorts. I’ve pulled out all the stops! A couple normal plorts will round it out nicely, with some extra honey plorts as bait or distractions. I'm also bringing a couple extractors, the raw material on the island may have changed over the month that I was absent.

I'm bringing my robot friend, a drone. He will help me traverse the tarr pools. I'm not bringing any slimes with me...except two. First, Goldie. He will help fend the Tarr away from everyone. Second, is my best friend… Pittles. It’s a puddle slime I met on my first adventure. He stays in a water bottle in my vacpac. I’ll tell the story…

It was a dark night when I first arrived. I was asleep for half the journey, but not the full; I wanted to see the beauty of space. Anyway, I set up my camp on a tropical island (great song, by the way), and begin to UNPAC (get it? Heh… that was bad). But I turn to the little pond, and I see it looking at me! It was Pittles, only I’d never seen him before. Poor thing was so shy, he blushed when I pet him. Poor thing, he must’ve been alone for his whole life, there were no other slimes around… except for one more. A tarr appeared, and the slimes pupils dilated. I knew of them from Dr. Leo’s logs, so I quickly disposed of it. We’ve been friends ever since *sniffles*

Anyway, I’m now at a drop point I can land on. It’s a small island close to the mainland, but it’s so high up that there’s no way the tarr could get up there… they would need to eat the rocks on the bottom of the stack. The first thing I will do is send some samples of the Tarr to the other doctors. If it’s not alive, then the Tarr wont spread. This way, we can experiment with it and find better SOLUTIONS! Get it? Science pun? Heh...but yeah, we barely know anything about the rainbow plague. Know what, Im gonna end it here because I thought of about three more puns and I know people don’t like them. see you all in a couple days!

X: -86.0242 Y: 59.8201
End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Seriously? Sometimes they can be punintentional.
Too much? I punderstand.
Oh geez... I'm punstoppable...
Please end me... I need to be punished.
This is getting puncontrollable.
Huh... I can't pundo what I just said.
I can't delete this, punfortunately.
So... Imma stop now. I'm too punpredictable.

Phew! That was bad.
Lol... I'm not too sorry though.
Everything else is fine.
All is calm. There's only a matter of time, though.
Something will happen.
Everyone must be ready.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 pm

¶\€∆$€ Q✓•T€ M€
HELP ME! I MANAGED TO INTERFERE WITH THE OTHER'S SIGNAL. PLEASE! LOOK THROUGH MY OTHER MESSAGES! SEE IF YOU CAN FIND MY LOCATION! PLEASE... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Creative