It's Finally Here!! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Re: It's Finally Here!! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:06 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:Finished (I didn't figure out how to post it in a private message so I'll just post it here)

YES!!! Thank you so much!!! :D

Could I request more Mochrix drawings from you? Or was this a one time ordeal? I do plan on reworking the synopsis for those episodes btw. :D

Also, you’re a really good and fast drawer! Awesome work! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:15 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:Finished (I didn't figure out how to post it in a private message so I'll just post it here)

Could I request more Mochrix drawings from you? Or was this a one time ordeal? I do plan on reworking the synopsis for those episodes btw. :D

You're welcome and thank you for the compliments :D, I maybe do some of these Mochrix drawings because I don't have anything else to do
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:42 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

You're welcome and thank you for the compliments :D, I maybe do some of these Mochrix drawings because I don't have anything else to do

Cool! If I may request something right now, you wouldn’t happen to watch Steven Universe, would you? Whether or not you do, can you draw a fusion of Beatrix and Mochi? That would be amazing! :D

Also, a question on the wedding drawing. Mochi’s outfit looks Japanese. You didn’t happen to stumble upon the trivia section for Mochi on the Slime Rancher Wiki, did you? Because her father’s name is Tatsuya Miles, and Tatsuya is a very Japanese name. I’m not saying that Mochi’s outfit is bad. I adore it! I was just wondering if it was Japanese or not, cause it sure as hell looks like it. But anyways, great job again! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:07 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

Cool! If I may request something right now, you wouldn’t happen to watch Steven Universe, would you? Whether or not you do, can you draw a fusion of Beatrix and Mochi? That would be amazing! :D

Also, a question on the wedding drawing. Mochi’s outfit looks Japanese. You didn’t happen to stumble upon the trivia section for Mochi on the Slime Rancher Wiki, did you? Because her father’s name is Tatsuya Miles, and Tatsuya is a very Japanese name. I’m not saying that Mochi’s outfit is bad. I adore it! I was just wondering if it was Japanese or not, cause it sure as hell looks like it. But anyways, great job again! :D
I watch Steven Universe and the Japanese dress thing wasn't intended but it's a weird coincidence :P

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:26 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

I watch Steven Universe and the Japanese dress thing wasn't intended but it's a weird coincidence :P
I think it’s a cool coincidence! :D So would you be willing to draw a fusion of Beatrix and Mochi? I’ll show you something I’ve been working on. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:30 am

I think it’s a cool coincidence! :D So would you be willing to draw a fusion of Beatrix and Mochi? I’ll show you something I’ve been working on. :)
Yeah I have nothing else to do, oh I want to see

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:16 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
Thank you! I just need to put a few finishing touches on it. I’m gonna post it as a whole new thread, so just be on the lookout. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
Thank you! I just need to put a few finishing touches on it. I’m gonna post it as a whole new thread, so just be on the lookout. :)
ok

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:34 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
ok
:)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby jarethverens » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Awesome! The plot for the storyline seems to be getting huge! I'm interested in seeing where this story will go! :D

P.S: I'm guessing you weren't able to fit the ideas I thought of(Steampunk Slime, Mesa Mesh etc.) into the series. Either way, *applauds*
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:51 pm

jarethverens wrote:Awesome! The plot for the storyline seems to be getting huge! I'm interested in seeing where this story will go! :D

P.S: I'm guessing you weren't able to fit the ideas I thought of(Steampunk Slime, Mesa Mesh etc.) into the series. Either way, *applauds*

Thank you! I didn’t include them because I wanted to keep this mainly canon to Slime Rancher. I can make an episode or two about it and give em to you if you want. Just provide me with some info on your ideas and give em to me so I can make some good episodes on em! :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby jarethverens » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:27 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:
jarethverens wrote:Awesome! The plot for the storyline seems to be getting huge! I'm interested in seeing where this story will go! :D

Thank you! I didn’t include them because I wanted to keep this mainly canon to Slime Rancher. I can make an episode or two about it and give em to you if you want. Just provide me with some info on your ideas and give em to me so I can make some good episodes on em! :)

I actually have an improvised version of a post talking about them in the making, a complete Remaster of my earlier ideas for them.
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:29 am

jarethverens wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

I actually have an improvised version of a post talking about them in the making, a complete Remaster of my earlier ideas for them.

Cool! I’ll look at it when I can! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Done!
Attachments
Mochrix Fusion.jpg
Mochrix Fusion.jpg (20.71 KiB) Viewed 13397 times

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:10 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:Done!

Awesome work dude! Thank you so much! :)

I was wondering if you’d be willing to draw my OC next? I made a Super Smash Bros. Moveset for him. His name is Zeptos. Here’s some information about him:

Zeptos is a humanoid dragon. He’s highly intelligent and a master strategist. He always wears a phantom green tuxedo top. Because he’s a humanoid dragon, he doesn’t wear pants. His skin color is a daunting mixture of vermillion and black. His tail is long, and it splits off into two tails at the very end. It’s lined with poisonous spikes, and his sacred Phantom Venom can be seen coursing through it. His venom also courses through the rest of his body.

Zeptos has a large and permanent scar on his right eye. This scar was given to him by Beatrix’s father, shortly before he was killed. This scar, along with his bulk, make him extremely intimidating. He also has a large pair of spiky, venomous wings. His venom also courses through his wings, and they’re very strong. Zeptos is capable of traveling at speeds that match and sometimes surpass those of Kirby.

He is a master of many elements, while Beatrix has only mastered one element. Zeptos can control fire, water, earth, wind, lighting, energy, ice, metal, dark magic, light magic, poison, gold, and silver.

He has large, scaly feet, which are capable of extremely powerful kicks.

Thanks again bro! Or ma’am. Sorry. :P I don’t know what I’d do without you! Also, what did you think of my moveset for Beatrix? :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:

I was wondering if you’d be willing to draw my OC next? I made a Super Smash Bros. Moveset for him. His name is Zeptos. Here’s some information about him:

Zeptos is a humanoid dragon. He’s highly intelligent and a master strategist. He always wears a phantom green tuxedo top. Because he’s a humanoid dragon, he doesn’t wear pants. His skin color is a daunting mixture of vermillion and black. His tail is long, and it splits off into two tails at the very end. It’s lined with poisonous spikes, and his sacred Phantom Venom can be seen coursing through it. His venom also courses through the rest of his body.

Zeptos has a large and permanent scar on his right eye. This scar was given to him by Beatrix’s father, shortly before he was killed. This scar, along with his bulk, make him extremely intimidating. He also has a large pair of spiky, venomous wings. His venom also courses through his wings, and they’re very strong. Zeptos is capable of traveling at speeds that match and sometimes surpass those of Kirby.

He is a master of many elements, while Beatrix has only mastered one element. Zeptos can control fire, water, earth, wind, lighting, energy, ice, metal, dark magic, light magic, poison, gold, and silver.

Thanks again bro! Or ma’am. Sorry. :P I don’t know what I’d do without you! Also, what did you think of my moveset for Beatrix? :D
I'll do it and I think the moveset is cool

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:13 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

I'll do it and I think the moveset is cool
Thanks and thanks! This means so much to me! I really appreciate you! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:23 am

I remember suggesting something like that
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:59 am

Randomtangle wrote:I remember suggesting something like that

Something like what?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 am

It's been a month.

Edit: oh whoops
can't post there anymore
Forget I said anything.
Last edited by GoldenLucky99 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:01 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:It's been a month.
please use my necro thing it's really annoying to put things in dead posts

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:31 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:

Exactly.

No salt though
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:55 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:

Hey! I sent you a message. Did you see it? Just wanted to check up with you. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:

yeah I'm working on it, sorry for wait, it's because of somethings I've been taking care of

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:03 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:

yeah I'm working on it, sorry for wait, it's because of somethings I've been taking care of

No worries! I just got worried. Part of me thought you were ignoring me. But I now know that isn’t the case! Also, I’m gonna make some new episodes about Viktor’s shortly. Even though the update isn’t out yet, the roadmap description for it gives me enough information to make at least 5-6 episodes. I shall do those and then post them here on the forums! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Slime Design