Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:34 pm

yoshifun1 wrote:To Dr. Cone, your work is astounding. You are the best decoder ever seen, and I thank you for it. But you are, I believe, sacrificing your health to decode these messages left by Lion. Please take some advice from a fellow researcher, sometimes you need to stop so you can start up again. My search for statues has concluded at a count of 25. See you later.

X: -27.9412 Y: -43.8412
End Log.
Yeah I'm doing that... Thanks for the advice, from now on I'll take better care of myself...

LABLOG 010

I've been doing research on two things: Angelo's Quantum Corruption and the Tarr Chemical Reaction

Let's start with the Quantum Corruption:

So as you know Angelo split into two people Yellowy Angelo (the happy side) and Purplish Angelo (the angry side) so I have the two in the Test/Quantum Proof Room (everything is so fancy here! :D), maybe if I pass the two through a teleporter maybe?.. Let me try... I think is this button... INIATING GAMMA RAY BURST SEQUENCE IN 5... WAIT STOP! 4... AAAAAAHHHHHH WHAT DO I DO?! 3... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MAYBE THIS ONE?.. Oh I think it st- INCREASING GAMMA RAY BURST INTENSITY TO 999.999.999.999 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH IN 3... AHHHHHHHH ANGELO GET OUT OF THERE!!! 2... UHHHHHH MAYBE THIS 1... GAMMA RAY BURST CANCELED *HUGE sigh* I think I'll just touch this thing when Dr. Jason is around...

OK now the Tarr thing

With all the new and fancy things that Dr. Jason allowed us to use I can now put my research back to work. I've made a list with all the things that the Tarr is immune to (I might have missed a lot of things):

-Corrosive chemicals and materials
-Water or any type of liquid
-The bottom of the ocean's high pressure
-Marine and terrestrial lifeforms
-High altitude
-Cold
-Heat
-Raddiation

And a list of things the Tarr is vulnerable to (I might have missed a lot of things too):

-Gamma Rays
-The vaccum of space
-Black holes
-Ionizing-Raddiation
-Supercharged Ions
-The speed of light
-Quantum corruption
-Atomic compression
-Starvation

>END OF TRANSMISSION
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Black holes
sound
interesting.

It's me by the way,
regular Leo.
Please help me.
I'm getting
crushed.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:23 am

Lionmeow wrote:Black holes
sound
interesting.

It's me by the way,
regular Leo.
Please help me.
I'm getting
crushed.
Oh how can we help you?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:12 pm

You need to
defeat the
Tarrpocalypse
but
it will crush me
if you do.

It's a
conundrum.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:01 am

Lionmeow wrote:You need to
defeat the
Tarrpocalypse
but
it will crush me
if you do.

It's a
conundrum.
What if we get you out of Impostor Leo

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby yoshifun1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:58 am

Log Date: 10-04-16
Code: L-008-A-032

Good Morning! I am Dr. Olimar, and I am on a new quest. After my recent statue observation study, I realized that the energy levels given off by the statues is relatively similar to that of the twinkle slime. I noticed him 20 times, but I was never able to capture him… not even jumping on her would work! I have made it my personal mission. In this log, I will explain all of the work that I’ve done so far, and that will help the readers who are not keen on Limustori (Latin for slime studies). I was going to wait for the third available topic, but I already finished.

First, I will go over the information I have discovered on the slime sea. When slimes enter the sea, they do not die. Instead, the sea naturally spreads out the slime molecules, bringing it all over the place. When enough of this slime is built up again and stuck together, the slime is able to leave the sea. The slime losses it’s body, get’s new slime leftover, then comes back out.

Next, Tarr. The Tarrpocolypsse, as mentioned a while ago, is rampaging. I sent my Gold slime, Goldie, along with some Ginger, the only food Tarr doesn't rot, to Dr. Leo. Tarr are an oddity all on their own. Gordo slimes are a mixture, in the scientific sense, of two different types of slime. But when three enter the picture, The mixture becomes a compound known as “Tarrium.” I do hope my supplies reach him. It shouldn't take more than a day. The last batch I set, some pogofruit and a chickadoo, apparently didn't make it, so I increased the strength of the pulse to around 400%. My screen thingy that I don't have a clever name for says it’s 70% there. This is also connected to my best invention, the Mondo-meter! This device detects energy levels simply by scanning the object.

According to the communication, he will be crushed if we stop the Tarr with water. If we don't, it could spread to other parts of the planet. I believe I have a solution. What the obvious thought is “Lets get him a shield so he wouldn't be crushed.” But there are no materials on the island. So i’ll send some! My plan… is ice. Ice is made of fresh water, but is still solid. The Tarr would be destroyed if they touched it!

I guess the last thing I have to talk about is my family. My family, aside from my relatives on earth, are all slimes. I have many of each, I met them all through extraordinary circumstances. Such as Pinky, my first one. He almost fell into the slime sea, and I saved him before he was completely dissolved. I spent the rest of that day getting slime from walls and others to help build him back up. I'm done recording for now. Oh, if you’re listening, hi Beatrix!

X: 86.0242 Y: 84.8012
End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:16 am

yoshifun1 wrote:Log Date: 10-04-16
Code: L-008-A-032

Good Morning! I am Dr. Olimar, and I am on a new quest. After my recent statue observation study, I realized that the energy levels given off by the statues is relatively similar to that of the twinkle slime. I noticed him 20 times, but I was never able to capture him… not even jumping on her would work! I have made it my personal mission. In this log, I will explain all of the work that I’ve done so far, and that will help the readers who are not keen on Limustori (Latin for slime studies). I was going to wait for the third available topic, but I already finished.

First, I will go over the information I have discovered on the slime sea. When slimes enter the sea, they do not die. Instead, the sea naturally spreads out the slime molecules, bringing it all over the place. When enough of this slime is built up again and stuck together, the slime is able to leave the sea. The slime losses it’s body, get’s new slime leftover, then comes back out.

Next, Tarr. The Tarrpocolypsse, as mentioned a while ago, is rampaging. I sent my Gold slime, Goldie, along with some Ginger, the only food Tarr doesn't rot, to Dr. Leo. Tarr are an oddity all on their own. Gordo slimes are a mixture, in the scientific sense, of two different types of slime. But when three enter the picture, The mixture becomes a compound known as “Tarrium.” I do hope my supplies reach him. It shouldn't take more than a day. The last batch I set, some pogofruit and a chickadoo, apparently didn't make it, so I increased the strength of the pulse to around 400%. My screen thingy that I don't have a clever name for says it’s 70% there. This is also connected to my best invention, the Mondo-meter! This device detects energy levels simply by scanning the object.

According to the communication, he will be crushed if we stop the Tarr with water. If we don't, it could spread to other parts of the planet. I believe I have a solution. What the obvious thought is “Lets get him a shield so he wouldn't be crushed.” But there are no materials on the island. So i’ll send some! My plan… is ice. Ice is made of fresh water, but is still solid. The Tarr would be destroyed if they touched it!

I guess the last thing I have to talk about is my family. My family, aside from my relatives on earth, are all slimes. I have many of each, I met them all through extraordinary circumstances. Such as Pinky, my first one. He almost fell into the slime sea, and I saved him before he was completely dissolved. I spent the rest of that day getting slime from walls and others to help build him back up. I'm done recording for now. Oh, if you’re listening, hi Beatrix!

X: 86.0242 Y: 84.8012
End Log.
Unfortunately the Tarrpocalypse is made of Tarr and the Rainbow Plague and the RP is imune to water

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 pm

LABLOG 011

Hello again scientists friends I've been trying to defeat the Tarrpocalypse (again) Now I have a different approach on the situation, today I'll try to undo the chemical formation of the Tarr:

I've got my hands on one of the most expensive materials in all the galaxy: Black Hole Dust well it's not actually made of black holes it's just really destructive (like a black hole).

I think if I put some of it here... *REALLY LOUD SHATERING SOUND* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FOOT SHHHIII- tzzzzzzz

Damn it I'm so freaking clumsy... Ouch!!! That really hurts... I think I lost my left foot *nervous laugh*... I'll talk with you guys later...

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm

DAY 140
The gamma ray may not have worked, but it did give me an idea. If I use quantum radiation I might be able to weld our bodies together into one, but our minds might still be seperat-
I҉d̴̨͝io҉̸t͘.͞ ̷͞T̀͜h̵a̧̛͠t̢͠'̷́s̛̀ ̵t͝h͜͏̧e͘ ͜͝w̶o͢r̷͞ş̶t̵͡ i͢d҉͞é͜͡a͜ ̕I͜͜'͘͘v̶̷e҉͟ ̛ę̸̸v҉e̕͞r̷͟ ̷̀h͠e̸̢͘a͏͟r̴͜d.̸̕
SHUT UP!
Okay, as I was saying...
I have here a handy radio that almost killed me the last few times I used it, and recently, it split me in two. If I reverse the wiring, I might be able to reverse the effect. Here goes nothing...
FIRING LASER IN 5...

BZZZZZT%@$%^$%^$&#@%^$

Uhhh... I think it worked.
S͟t́͜u̢p͢͝iḑ̢͟. ͏I̕'͘͜͠m̨̨ s͞t̀i̡͢l̸͞l̶̨ ̵͢hè̢ŗ̕e̶͜!̷͝
Huh? I can't see you...
I̸̛'̸́m͜ ̷i҉n ̵yo͟u̕r he̢͜a̴̢d̡͠͝,́ m͝or͢͏o͜n̶̴!̷
Oh, great, we got rid of his physical body, but his mind still lives.
Well, better than nothing.

Anyways, onto more pressing matters...

I studied Coneire and Dr. Olimar's theories and attempts and have thought of something. The Rainbow Plague can't be indestructible, right? It has to have a weakness. If we double back on the fungus plan and harvest the fungi, it would give us time to devise a plan. But also, in Dr. Olimar's discovery of Tarrium, I did some research of my own and found that lucky slimes are a weird variety of tabby, metal, and-I'm not joking-Tarrium. It may be what allows the Lucky slime to consume the gold Newbucks. But if you get the chance to feed a plort to a Lucky slime, please do let me know what happens.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:40 pm

It's getting
darker.
More Tarrpocalypses
combining.
into one.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4̴̩̞̗̦̭̹͈̜̫̞̰̰̎̆̒͗͜Ȩ̴̧͉̰̬̬̘̭͐̾̋́͂̑̾̈́̑͝M̵̱̀̍̌́̐̄́̔Ä̶̢̘͚̜̯̲̺̻̱́̑̓͐̄̋́̑̓̚̚͝͝E̶̝͍̳͈̲̐̓͋̈̉͝͝H̸̛̘̙̻̭̙̭̝̰̘̣̯̼̟̔́͛̄̒͛̈́̈́͗̌͜͜ḏ̷̘̊̈́͒͒͗̾̈́́̾̏͒͘͠͠ͅì̵̡̢̼͚̲̬̱̝͖̜̞̔̇̎͑͐̀͗̾͘̕͝2̵̱̤̬͕̙̉̐̃̓̋̄̈̇̂̓̽̅̕͜͜ͅT̵̘̞̭̮̺͍̠̙̠͖̖̀̾͌̈́̈́͜5̷̫̗͖̜̯̬̙̿̀̔̊̈́̓̍͒̐̔͗̉̈́͜4̴̡͓̼̬͕͈͗̂̌̒͊̐̈́͊̉͘̚͠ș̵̻͎̜̯̤̯̥̬̝̫̈́̂̄͂̔ģ̷̛͔̥̥̮͚̹͓̰̺̾̉̀͒̈́̀́͒̍̐̋̕͠S̶͓̤̼̘̟͑͐̓͋̔̐͊͒̎͜͝l̷̨͙͔̫̤̺͇͉̪̘̈́͌̍͐̈́̓͘C̸̛̛̩̭̯̻̅͆͂͒̍̿͋̃̕Ẋ̷̧̨̱͔͔͓̹̘̦̥͕͉͑̈́̉̓̆̈́͗͌̑̈́́͝b̵̨͖̘͕̜̞͈̭̩̺̫̺͗̏̈́̋͗̔͊͒͠ỏ̴̢͈̖͎̪̦̰͚̝̟̻̩̼̞̎́̑͝Ļ̶̖̳̰̖̲͙͔̪̘͎̮̓̓̽͂͋͒̄̄͊̿̈̚͝͝Ċ̵̛̤̱̭̮͇̗̝͚̿̒͘͜͝j̸͓̤̜̖̦̪̣̺̦́͋̆́͑̆͗͂͊̈̆̍̚͜ͅn̶̻̊̒͝ẗ̵̠̫̎X̷̨̠͋͂̓́͆̑͌̒͊̓͋͆̀̋͑X̷̨̳̗͓̠̮̺̟̍̆̍̕b̷̩̦̫̺͙̭̫̻͕̞͎̮͍̳̂̂́̇̋̓̕ơ̵̧̮͕͙̲̪̦̳͓͉̜̣̒̅̌̀͂́͂͛̚̕͠͠q̵̨̛̭̳͖̤͎̯̤̤̱̱̯͕̥͛̏̑͝͝y̷̛̘̰̝̏̈́̑̇u̷͚̖̎͊̓̀͌̓̅̿̓͋̀̒͛̒͠q̸̤̜̤̜͖̥̑̋̊̽̌́͝͝͝ͅm̵̳̪̹̓͗̾̒̀̍̓̆̃̽̓̚͝͠ͅc̵̢̢̢̢̘̱̤̟͖̺̺̠̗̉̈̈̕͝T̸̘̜͕͎̳̪͉̦̟͑̓̎̅͊̿͌͘͘͝ͅṲ̶̬̍͐̔͋̈̌7̵̡̧̪̤̞̜̘̹̬̈́̾̏̋̀̏̅͑̀́̉͆͂̓̚0̷̜̣̙͉̺̤͖̣͇̘̣̤̠̌̿̈́̕2̶̡̨͉͍̗̠̉͝j̷̡̨̛̩̹͙̫͚̘̥͍̱͈̈́̏̈̓̇ͅp̵̛̛̣͉̱̫̥̖̎̇̌͒6̶̡̩͕̩͕̪͇̣̭̥͋͋͗̌̚h̵̝̖̺̩̪̯̽̒̈́͐͗̈́̎̉͘͝͝ṛ̸͙͈̥͖̟̣̗̦̻͓͔̳̱̫̀̏́̌̄̋́̐͂̔͆̕͠͝m̶͖͚̥̖̫͇̩̞̟̫͐̐͑́͝͠͝d̷̖̘̲̗̩̱̻̰̼̰̀̅L̴̺̹͉̝̰̻̝͊̂̀͒͒̚͜ų̶̛͇̯̻̺͚̠̝̻̏̐̍̽̄̐̋̽̽̎͋̕g̵̨̨̗̥͒̂̏̅́̉͘͝Z̶̨̮̫̙̝͌̑̄̎̀̀̈̽̓̊̓͘͠ͅM̷̛͇̽̊̽̓̑́͂̽̓̄̚̚͝ͅb̷̺͕͇̮͒͌͑͆̋̚t̴̡̢̛͕̭̩̬͈͑̀̐̔̓̏͌̓͘f̵̡͓̮͖̞̰͖̺͚͊̐͌͌̉̃͆̇͂͐̉̕͠͠ͅ3̴̡̡̜͚̳͍̬͙̮̳͓̺̹̘̑̉͒̏̏́̃̃̒͘̕͝͝ͅŸ̸̩̱̩̮͍̼͚̭̘̪̈̍̃́̓̎̓̇͂̑͜͝Ḑ̶̧̺̱͇̥͉̼̫̫͍̭̏̅͑̈́͋̀͝͝t̴̛͈̜̣̰̘̜̝̪͛̎̏̀͘Ņ̴̤͇͈̯̥̘̜͍̱̰͔̗̂Ǎ̵̤̥̟̟̬̤̠̤̘̈̈́͝l̴̺͚͙͖͔͚̍̎̌̀̓͂́̿́̓̓͝͠ȳ̷͔̺̣̝̓̈́̂̄͊͒̂̉͝R̶̢͚̝͙̱͒̍̈̔̃͊͂̕c̵̡̺͉̼̹͕̩͉̙͆̓̽͐̏́͗͒̃̂́͘v̷̢͍̜̱̘͖̞̞̺̪̖̝̱̰͗̋̈́̈̔̅͛̐́̿́̈́͘͝Š̴̢̞͖̙̯͙͙̼̥̼͍̬̹͗͗͂͋͊̋̅n̶̡̛̝̝͖̩̪̰̮̺̆̈́̈̃͋̈́̓̂̓͛̌͘̕͝X̵̨̛̛͕̥̐̏̈̏͐̽͂̽̈́̆̂̔͠w̵̡̿͛̑͘͘Ḩ̶̜͇̣͍͈̤̠͍̲̳̤̥̘̔͛͋̆̐́̉̈̕ḿ̸̰̞̉̉̆̀̀́̀O̷̡͙̰̱̯͍̦͇̮̦̎̉̎̆̕͠b̴͓̭̦͕̎̉̓͐̔͜Ï̵̢̧̞̺̱̼̗͓̱̝̱̖͖̊̽̍̃̅̈́̕ͅͅ4̵̖̫̯͕͉̥̰̑̃̉̈͌̑̈̚͘͜͠ỳ̵̧̤̗̪͙̝̦̤͈̫͖͉͉͙̈̎ͅK̷̢̺͍̜̖͖̻̤̞͖̝̭̃̓̅̈́̌̇̒̕͘͜͝f̴̨̓̈́͋́̍̌̓̂͌͝J̶̨̦̜̤̦͍̮̯̯̮͍͎̑̍̍̑̕͠͝n̴̼͒̍͗̾͂̄̏̈́̕͠K̷̻͎͎͉̗̤̰̤͇̅̔́̿̎͘͜A̵̭̖̦̤͛͌͋͘p̷̫̦̼̯͐͐̆̀̒̃̉̏̌̈̑̑̃͘͝ͅX̴̛̜͕̗͚̹͈̺͇̞̥͒̐̎̌͌͂͂͋́̈ç̴̬͈̺̫̱͓̱̗̯̩̠̔̑͆̿͌̌͂̚ü̵̗͋̂͊̈́͛̀͗͆̏̈̒Ķ̵̨̨͓̰̥͈͕̃̊̏͆̀̿͊̂̋͊̈́͌̀͘r̶̰̮̼̞͍̫͓͚̞͚̫̳͙͍̈́͌͐̽̆̕͜͝N̷̛̝͙͍̜̰̻͗̽̈́͒̂̽͋̅̈́̓̈́8̷͔̳̻̓͂̈̽͂̔͋r̵̜͖̰̲̖̪̃͐̋̇̑̈͊͊́̍̓̚̕͘ͅ2̸̧̱̮͇͉̥̘̟̣̇̈́̅͑͂̑̍̋̚͘͜͜͝ͅf̶̯̩̝̺̠̱̜̃5̴̛̛̫̦̭͒̄̃̑̉̅͂̎̈̚͠͝b̸̧̛̛̬̺̖̬͎̖̱̤̙̱̞̋̓͌̎̿̌̈́͂̅̿͊͝ͅẃ̸̡̢̡̯̟̦̙̝̊̽͛̉̽͜j̴͖̖͔͋̔͆́̐͂̍̽͛̏͛̄͘͠y̷̢͈̤̣̠̍̈́̐͐͛͑̄͠9̴̢̛̛̪̮̔͋̇͊̎͆͑͐̑͘͠ę̴̬̠͉̝̺͚̗̯͋͆y̶͙͊̿̒̋̉̌͒͌̈́̑̾̚J̷̙͕̩̫͎̼̘͓̜̪̬̻́̋͌͐ͅi̸̢̛̥͎̙͆͑͆̇̓̎̔̍̽͒̿́͘͝ͅS̶̖̈́̈́͑͐̉̌̓̎̌͘͝B̴͓͈͂̽̉̈̑̅̎͛̓̆̐̾̉0̴̨̢̻̙̺͕̥̹͍̬̣̪̮̘͆͂̏̎͛́͂̈́̚͜͝X̴̹͇̻̙͔̠̲͉̓̃̓͂̾̃͜ͅ7̷̮̪͊̊͠x̶̨̜̤͓̫̮̊̉͛̃͑͐́̈́̔̅̐̈́͌̌K̶̜̈̆̊̄̆̇͑̾4̵̨̧͖̳̞̣̭̪͕͔̖͎̜̟͒̓̈́̈̃̎̆̏͒̎͂̃̇͜͝Ỵ̶͆͗͠X̷̡̡̣̭̘͍̻̯͖̠̤̓̄̔̃̊́͋̈́̑͘͠͝n̴̛̗͎̲͉̤̞̒̓̍̆̇͂̐̿̓̌̄̔̃͋Y̸̛̥̲̪͓̾̑́͌̑͒͋2̸̡̡̢̛͙͔̮͕̫̙̻̺̏̆̄̉̃́́̑̍͗̚̕Q̷͙͖̥̟̭̳̙̻̼̻̈́̊̀͌̋̂͘̕͘͝f̵̡̬̩͓̫͙̮̻̒̄͒̈́̓̾͛͐̐̌ͅĚ̷̥͇̖̦͚͖̰̦͋͋͂̈́̚͘͜Y̶̥̙͉̱͎͕̙̜̑̈́̃̿̔̈́̍̌̃̾̇͑̀u̴̢͕̠͖̦̺̘̻̻̪͔̬̤̺͉̔̾͗̎̈́͗̂̀͒̈́̃̏̏̋6̷̨̢͈̜̖͔̪̟̘̩̃͂̆͋͋̂ͅl̶̨̛̺̼͓̗̇̍̑͌͆͝ḅ̴̲̥̃͌̽͂̋̔͆̀ͅn̴̡̮̪̲̣̅̀̈́͐̍͋͜͝ͅR̵̛̺͕̱͖̤̠̫͔̗͑̊̊͂̽́̑̃̚͠͝͝ņ̵̭̼̭̥͎͇̜͕̩̬̲͚̈́̉̌̈́͑̿͛͌̕̕͝

Hello. I have been trying to speak to you for a while. After many attempts, I finally saw Angelo X. Firo's latest entry where he got the clone to go into his mind. Do not fear, your "friend" will be back soon; this is only temporary.

Do not bother with this compound known to you as Tarrium. We have been researching up on this log and will eradicate any weakness. Do not attempt to defeat us, or we will be forced to... you know.

Sincerely
L̴͈͓̞̠̠͚̂̅4̵̞̘̻̾̈͌̈É̵̡̡̼͎̺̈́͋͘͝ͅM̸̼̌Ä̴̩̪̞͎̮́̋͑Ḝ̶̣̝̮̜̖͐̀̌̉Ḧ̷̳͔͋͒̽d̵̩̹̱̅͗͜i̵̮̙̟͐2̴̣͉̜͊Ţ̵͕̙̠̖̈́͂̉́̕5̶̗̯̓̄4̵̩͂͑͋̓̒s̶͓͌̕ǧ̵͓͎͇̼Ś̴͓ḽ̴̻͛͌̾C̶͇̐͛̎̓͝ë̶̢̦̙̟́̌ͅ4̷̡̞̫̑̕͜E̴̡̯̳̜͊̇͒̓̐͝M̶̯̼̾́̅̈A̸̛̟̼̥̝̍͌̈́́E̷̺͍͙̒̓H̵͓͆̀ď̷͔̬̗͈̣i̸͖̖̍ͅ2̸̧̪͖̝̦̱̓̂T̸̛̼͙̯̗́̎̃̄͒ͅ5̴͕̖̤̏͂̒̚4̶̻̼̩̓͛͒s̵̛̫̰̬͍̣̅̓͠ḡ̸̨͉̎̈́̄͐S̸̛͕̆l̴̩̜̬͐̌Ç̴̳͍̅̅̊̈̿͝X̶̠̋b̶̜̿̄o̵̟̻̮͚̩̎̇ͅL̴̺̖͌ͅC̴̱̮̫̭̫̺͒̃̈́̈́̏j̴̭͈͓̔̄̎n̶̲̝̼͋̐̂t̸̛̞̬̤̺̓X̵̰͈̻̊̆͛̒́X̷̮̮̬̫̱̾̇̾̑b̸̗͍̚ớ̸̥̒̆͗q̸̼̘̀̉̏̆̚y̵̦͓̻̥̽͆̈͑͑̎ͅų̷̭͖̘́͜͠q̵̖̯͖̓̾́͜ͅͅm̴̼̤̫͙̱̊̍̈́͌̏͘c̵̮̓̓̄Ơ̵̜͔̱̠̈͑̓
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:29 am

DAY 141

T̕H̨Ę̵Y͏ ̷A̛R̀E͝ ́W͟A̶T̡͜C͜HI̴NG̷͞.̧ ̡̢T́H͟ÈY̵ ̢̧A̷̷͠RE ̵AĹ̀L Ẃ̸̶À̵T̢͢Ć̵H̴͘Į̵N̵̶͘G͟͡.̧
If the Tarrs truly are listening, we're in worse shape than when we started. We'll have to find a better way of communication. I'm typing on a secure server, so the Tarr probably can't see this, but I take no chances. On the off chance that they do, well, we'll have to find a secure hotline to write on.

Other than that, I only have one thing to say and that's to get Impostor Leo out of here.

T͘͝H̴I҉̸͟S͜ ̢̡P̧͡L͠͏ACE̶̡͝ ̵I̸S̷̡͜N͟'̵̡͟T͘ ̸̸B̸̀҉Ì̡Ģ̶ ̛͟E̸̸N̴̕͡O͝͏́U̷Ģ̴̵H̨͝ F̷O̶Ŗ̀ ͘B͞͠͡O̧̡͘T͘H̶̸ ̨͞O͢͠F́ U̴̴͏S͢͟,̴̨ ͜͟͞A̶̛N̷̡D̴́ ͢I'̶́͢M̵̨ ͏N̡̧͟O̸T̡͠ ̢͟͡G͘O̢͡I͠NG͜ ̸̷Ţ̶O͏ ̴҉B̨A̕C̴͜͞K͝ ̶͜D̀͘͢O҉̶WN҉̀͝.̧̨
Don't listen to him. That's all I have to say.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 am

LABLOG 012

Well I'm going to block Leo's signal so Impostor Leo can't hear our discoveries but we will not be able to talk to Leo I'll try to find a new way to keep in touch with him.
>BLOCKING SIGNAL
>TARGET'S SIGNAL FOUND
>LEO LEOLEO'S SIGNAL HAS BEEN BLOCKED

OK I can't really move here because I lost my left foot so I don't know what to do... Wait I can still think on a plan to save Leo... So we can't kill Impostor Leo or Leo will die... Maybe we can get Leo out of Impostor Leo's body but how...It would be really helpfull if you guys helped... I'll think about it later... I hope everything works
Last edited by SlimeCone99 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 am

Į̷̨̛̖̩̜͈̮͍͍̒̇̍̓̈́͠ͅ'̸̡̛͖̮̱̤̙̺̌͂̐̏͛̏̽̌̏̊̉̈́̌͘m̴̪̣̭̘̞͂ ̴̛̼̓̒͂͌̊̔̐͝ņ̶̡̧̜͉̠̥̣̘̦̭̲̦̟̿̀͗͛̀͒̋̋͒̉̾͠o̴͇̬͉͓̫͙̱̘̗͍͉̖͝ͅṫ̸̨͖̤̫͕̗̤̙͈̾́͑̈́

> Signal blocked.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Lionmeow wrote:Į̷̨̛̖̩̜͈̮͍͍̒̇̍̓̈́͠ͅ'̸̡̛͖̮̱̤̙̺̌͂̐̏͛̏̽̌̏̊̉̈́̌͘m̴̪̣̭̘̞͂ ̴̛̼̓̒͂͌̊̔̐͝ņ̶̡̧̜͉̠̥̣̘̦̭̲̦̟̿̀͗͛̀͒̋̋͒̉̾͠o̴͇̬͉͓̫͙̱̘̗͍͉̖͝ͅṫ̸̨͖̤̫͕̗̤̙͈̾́͑̈́

> Signal blocked.
Seriously I'm so dumb

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Maybe...

>CHANGING CONFIGURATION IN LEO LEOLEO'S SIGNAL

He can talk but he can't hear

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:17 pm

I̸͓̭̱̪͑̂̽͂̓̅̇̔̑̚'̶̨̧̛̣̽̓͑̊̒m̸̧̧̧̳̦̦͇̹̮̖̰̈͐̔̆̓͐ ̶̛̠̦̺̙̯̻͈̪̲̣͕̂͝n̷̮̳̟̳̩̥͎̲͍̿̈́̓ỡ̵̢̢̪̠̄̀̂̈̂͘͝t̴̢̯͉̦̦̄̄̅́͒̊̍̓̃̓͝ͅ ̶̛͇͚͚͚̭͙̱̝̦̪̂̄͜i̵͉̠̠̖̻͈͚͚̤̺͗͋͐̊̑̇̎̿̑̓̏ǹ̷͔̞̳̥̳̀̿s̵̗̱̳͕̙̙̖̝͙̠̈́̀́i̴̲͋̂̈́̐̌͂͋̈́͘͘d̴̢͔̮̑̓̃̄̈́̉́͂̾͠ē̶̜̼̗͎̟̥̰̱͔̝̐͊̏̅̽̐̒͜ ̸̡̢̹̭̤͚̦̫͍̼̩̆̈́͊́̊ỏ̶̩̜f̶̖͓̊̎̒̎͂̋̚̚ ̷̲̩̣̺͔͆̑͌̊̑̍̀̿͆͛t̴̺͆͋̿̃͂h̴̫̫̥̖̯̟͗̐ȩ̶̛̞̪̥̟̓͌̽̄̃̇̐̓͛ ̶̞̘̥͊͠I̴̢̬͖͍͚̰̻̘̜͕̞̅͌̔̐̊m̶̧̜̫̳͓̣̪̺̘̥̔͗̈́̏́̑̿́̆̕͝p̴͉̖̼̂̐̾

> An error stopped the signal from being recieved.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

THEY ARE COMING

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:08 pm

Okay guys, stay calm.

T̶̢̺̞͚͊̃̋̃͊͜͟Ḩ̞̯̟̘͙̫̲̠͇̑͗̎̐̎̾͠Ę̗͙͖̗͕̩̉́̅̂̀͋̐͘͞͡Y͎̤͔̟͚̜̐̾̽̌̕͜ A̶̺͖̖̝̫̗̟͊̊̍̓͞Ȓ̴̡͕̜̹̪̦̪͕͛̓͂̇̒͡E̡̧̘͎̘͕̥̬̮͂̈̆͊́̈́͝ C̛̛̠̭͎̦̮͊̂̎͛̊̑̕͢O̵̤͖̘̘͉͌̄̈̍͆͆M̶͇͙͓͈̝̣̼̓̓̎̊͡Ỉ͇̩̣̻̗͉̟̩͆͂̆͛͆͑̕͘Ņ̹̥̝̝̤̬̀̎̒͛̊́͑̀̇͟͜ͅG̡͓͎͉̘͉͚̮̮͊́̀́̆ͅ

We can make it through this problem.

T̶̢̺̞͚͊̃̋̃͊͜͟Ḩ̞̯̟̘͙̫̲̠͇̑͗̎̐̎̾͠Ę̗͙͖̗͕̩̉́̅̂̀͋̐͘͞͡Y͎̤͔̟͚̜̐̾̽̌̕͜ A̶̺͖̖̝̫̗̟͊̊̍̓͞Ȓ̴̡͕̜̹̪̦̪͕͛̓͂̇̒͡E̡̧̘͎̘͕̥̬̮͂̈̆͊́̈́͝ C̛̛̠̭͎̦̮͊̂̎͛̊̑̕͢O̵̤͖̘̘͉͌̄̈̍͆͆M̶͇͙͓͈̝̣̼̓̓̎̊͡Ỉ͇̩̣̻̗͉̟̩͆͂̆͛͆͑̕͘Ņ̹̥̝̝̤̬̀̎̒͛̊́͑̀̇͟͜ͅG̡͓͎͉̘͉͚̮̮͊́̀́̆ͅ

I need to tell you something.

It will save us.

But only if THEY don't know.

THEY ARE COMING.png
THEY ARE COMING.png (11.52 KiB) Viewed 11356 times

T̢̹͕̪̲̦̈́̇̂̅͆̈́͆H͍̖̞͈̮̠̎̒̽̎̋̎̏̎̄̕Ê͖͕̲̫͙̞͚͗̅̂̕͢Y̢̝̤̮͎̭͍̖̆͐̄̋͂͌̓̆̕̚ A̶͎̺͓̮̪̹͉̦͊̔́̾̈̅̑ͅR̢̧̪̬̬͎̹͍͕̓͂̋̅̏͐̈͐͝͡Ẹ̷̯̲̙͍͓͎͐̎̇͒̐ C̢̩͙̟̻͈͕̗̫̊̓̋̅̋͛̓̍͂̈́Ǫ̷̣̖̳̭̼͎͕̫͑͊͂͐̄͒͠M̱̪̞̩͙͍̳̾͐͆́̍Ï̷̠̫̹͔̦̦̩̘͗̓͋́Ṅ̵͍̠͎͓̩̺͕̀̍̾̂̆̐̇͟ͅG̨̯̘̬͕̭̊̋̀̇̾̋̉̕͝
Remember this image
T̢̹͕̪̲̦̈́̇̂̅͆̈́͆H͍̖̞͈̮̠̎̒̽̎̋̎̏̎̄̕Ê͖͕̲̫͙̞͚͗̅̂̕͢Y̢̝̤̮͎̭͍̖̆͐̄̋͂͌̓̆̕̚ A̶͎̺͓̮̪̹͉̦͊̔́̾̈̅̑ͅR̢̧̪̬̬͎̹͍͕̓͂̋̅̏͐̈͐͝͡Ẹ̷̯̲̙͍͓͎͐̎̇͒̐ C̢̩͙̟̻͈͕̗̫̊̓̋̅̋͛̓̍͂̈́Ǫ̷̣̖̳̭̼͎͕̫͑͊͂͐̄͒͠M̱̪̞̩͙͍̳̾͐͆́̍Ï̷̠̫̹͔̦̦̩̘͗̓͋́Ṅ̵͍̠͎͓̩̺͕̀̍̾̂̆̐̇͟ͅG̨̯̘̬͕̭̊̋̀̇̾̋̉̕͝
Discard any mysterious letters

Don't give in to THEM

F̵̨̛̖͖̺̬̐̔̅̒̈̓͜͜͝͞ỉ̝͖̗̳͉̘̘̣͐̐́́̚̚ṟ̢̛̩͎̣̣̳̺̄̿̒̀͛͞͡͠͠e̶̛̛̜̣̩͓̼͋̋͌̓̈̚,̵̠͓̱̰̝̩̲͕̼͛̉̇̍̚͠ c̵̦̮̺̔̀̀͑͐̋̓̀͂̑͜͜ŗ͙̪̺̳̭͎͇́̾̈́̌͒̔̋́͟͡ė̸͔͈̜̠͗̿̉̊̍͜e̸̢̛̲̺̠̖̹̼̺̓̏̇̀p̵̨͖̤̗̼̗̊̅̍͋͘͢͞i̷̘̻̖̰̞̝̤̒́͛̊̽̌̂̑͑͜͝n̨̬̯͙͔̻̼̤̳̆̎́̿̀͐̔͌͜g̶̨̩͍͉͙̰̗͌͊̀̀̿̂̿̎̕ c̶̨̩̦̟̬̭̗̗͇̿̒̆̀̊́̃͜l̻̠̺̘̮̓͑̊̍̾̉͡ö͔͎̗̼͎̟́̾́̃͂̓̈́́͘͝s̶̞̖̫͈̱͐͆͗̄̊̈́̽̈̂̕e̴̡̬̫̰͈̓̇͊̃̉͝ṟ̸̛͈̘̉̏͛̏͗̆͢͟.̵̡͔͎̺̼̥̱͍́̅͌̑͑̍̅̍͟
̶̦̗̖͔̂͑̓̄͌͛͂͘͜Ḑ̱̩͈̞̟̞͒̔̀͑͂̈́̎̊͢͜e͙̠͓͚̗͚̓̀̅́́͛̂͠͠ẹ̸͓̳̝̜̜̦̥̒̉͑̆̏̒̈̉p̨̭̫͔̝̪̏́̽̐̆͜ĕ̗̺̗̗͙͔̜͎̟̿̍̀̌́͞r̵̢̻͈̯̱̣̩̳̒͊̔̇͋̇͒̏̚͢ w̢͙̠̲̱͚̙̘͋̓̿͆̀̈́̔̑͝ị̴̡͈̞̮̭̥̜̎̒̊͂̓̓̚͘͟͡t̝̹̹̻̤͈̦͈͐͐̐͐̍̆h̨̨̢̫̼̹̠̬͒͑̃̉͐͞ t̵̹̯̣̙̬̅̑͒̽͂͐̆̌̕h̘̥̬͔̜͓̳̔͌̑͐̔͗͋͗̑̕ę̶̨͇͕͉̮́͊́̈̃̂́̾̚ b̴̯̥̱̹̰̦̦́̃̿͠͡l̶̨͖̤̯̦͉̞̥̽̃̇́̒̅͆͢ȁ̧̹̙̗̮̄̌͆̾́̌̈́͂͡d̷̢̨̜̪͔͇͔̯͖͆͋̉̉̽̉e̛̦̫̯̝̰̜͕̓̓͑̊͛̉.̶̨͇̗̲̜̠̹̪͛̿͐̔͛́̓̀̓̚͟
̸̝̝̗͎̺͚̍͐̉̎́̊́Ṭ̡̯̣͍͒̆̋͊̔H̵̢͎̳͎̖̀̐̋̑̌̊̾͠͠ͅE̩̼̮̮͍͇̪̺̙̖̓͒͑̑̅Ẏ̴̧̹̙͔̳͗̂̍̿͂͒̕̚͠ A̦̠͈̰̻͋͛͌̀̈̏R̖͉̻̫̉̈́̐̑͛͋͜Ę̶̢̰̜͈͍͇͚̫͗̐̽̓͂͂͘̕ C̨̥͔͓͇̺͂̏͒̉͋̾̀͑͑̕Ơ̢͔̮͚͖̩͚̔̄͋̇̆͡͠M͍͙̻̣̺̤͕̳̽̿͑̒́͐̀̎̃Ī̴̢̢͈̳͉̯̖̹͆̈́̂̓̀̑͐̌Ņ͎̫͍̩̖͈̩̗̭̅̊͒̊͐͞Ǵ̹̖̜̳̫̯̱̳̬͐̓͊͒̚͘

~Reboot
>Rebooting
>Welcome back
~Log in as Noggy05
>Enter Password
~****************
>Access Denied
~Scan
^Scanning for Passwords
^.
^..
^...
^....
^1 password(s) have been found to match
>Welcome back, Noggy05
This is the closest you'll ever come to an answer. Give up now or WE'LL make you.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:07 pm

T̵̯̳̟̻̣̺̩͔̘̘̼̈́̽͊̾̇́̿̿̑͗̍̎͠͠ḧ̴͈̲̳̞͕̟̙͇̙̙͕͉̼̩̹͓͜ͅi̷̧̨̨̳̮̞̠͇̪̳̯̖̞̤̲̥̣̞̊̌̐̅͐̓̈̾̑̒̌́̿́̐̾̾̾͝s̵̨̡̬͕͈̪̠̟͒̿̌͐͌̃͠͝ ̷̝̮̘̙͔̻̫̊́͆̔̕̚͘͘͝ţ̸̢̬̖̗̗̹̞̖̯͙̣̣̺̓̄͊͂͆̑͝͝͝h̷͉͕̭͎̦̱͈̩͓͉͚͖̥͈̘͍̔͂́́̿̈͜į̴̡̮̜͔̝̰̥̤̤͕̩̹̭̟͔͉̝̪̂͐̓͊̓̓̇͑̒͐͗̀͠͝ͅn̷͉̞̬͚̣̎̆̌̑̊́͆͊́͋͛͆͂̕͘̕͝ǵ̶̢̧̩͈̮͓̙̤͚̼͔̳̯͙͈̟̔̌́̌́͐̊̌̔̅̅͜͝ͅ ̴̡̢̡̢̨̡͓̩͕̲̮̞͕̘̳͇͓͎̙͍̌̍͐̽̆͌̈́̂̔̀̓͛͋͠͠ĭ̶̧͚͉͑͌͒̈́̃̓̓̓̓͘ş̵̛͖̙̠͕̗̦̻̮̣̮̬̥̻̦̤ͅn̴̢̤̯̱̣̹̺̬̼͈̠͖̥̅̀̂̂̐͐͂͜͝'̶̡̡̨̥̤̭̯͉̺̞̙̱̰͕̬̥̼̝̰̟̯̋͐̌͑̈̑̈́̐̏̒̎ṫ̵̨̲̲̝̝͙̦̮̗͇̲͈̤̖͒̈́̽͘͜ ̷̛̛͈͚͕̈̿̋͋̉͌͗̀̇̽͂̒́̄͝͝ṛ̶̢̧̢̛̜̙̟͚̩͔͍͇̔̄̇̾͌͆̈́ę̶͓̹̯̳̈́̄̆̐͒̈́̆͌͜͠ͅc̴̩͔͈͈͛͐̉͜͜͝͠͝ę̸̢̱̲̗͖̗͚̞̲͉̣̖̹̻̩̉̎́̓͗̉͐͜ḯ̷̫̤̮̳̩̀̌̐̊͌͒̃̈́̃͋̾̉͘͝v̴͓͈̥̫͇̭̞̥̭͐̊̎̈́̾̉͑͋͒̈i̶̹̳͓̻͋̂͋͜͝ṇ̵̢̢͓͕̣̠̼͇̘̽̀̃́̕̚͝ğ̸̛̝͇̊̍̆̎͆͗͋̐̅̍̀̕͘̚ ̵̛̺̽̅͆͌̆͆́͐̕̚͝m̴̮̞̞̥̺̜͛̾̀̀̇͊e̴̡̹̣̦͙͓̟̲͎̘͚̰̙̜͍̮̥͊̍̈̎͋̅̉̇̑͋̉͊̿͌͛̚͜͜͠ş̴͖̰̦̫̠̹̞̅͆̏̓̽́̇̄̄͊̍̈͆ͅŝ̷̨̡̛̼̞͕̲̪͍̣̠̜͈̜̯̟̓̑̊̾̆͒̈͌̅̏̀̒͛̆̂̚͘a̷̟̯͉͓̰͇̱̦͌̌̾̋̍̈́́̇̃̌͐̔͌̀̀̕͠͝͠g̵̨̖̜͕̝̪͉̖̏̊͋͒͌͐̉̽̆̍̄̊͐͝͝͠ẽ̶̡̧̤̱͖̰̪̦͔͇̫̪̞͈͚̼͇̳̻͛̂̐͗͐̔̓̌̾̆̎̂̉͌̄͗̌͘̚͜s̶̬̮̪̤͇̦̗̝̘̥͇͕̩̓̀̈́̒͌͐͌͒̂̄͊̅̇͂̀̈́͒̑̕,̴̱̞̮͖͖͕͈͖͒̇̽̾̿̂̆̇̔̄́̾̀͆́̕͘͠ ̵̡̤̫̲̜͙̲̩͇͓̘̦̱̞̼̻̍̀̃̉̀̊̀̅́̏̈́̏͌̿̐̚͘͜͝b̴̫̫̲͖̤̖͚̘̝̼͉͕͚͒͗͋͂̎͑͗̓͌̔̾̋̂̿͘̚͘͝͠ư̶̡̡̡̫̣̮̲̝̱͈̫͓̮͔̰̤͕̲̮͍̽̓͒̊͆͂͊̇̀̕̕ͅţ̵̧̛̛͈̹̳̉̆̽̀̅̋͑̈́̾̾̔̕̚ ̵͇̹̗̬̙͉̻̜̗̻͕͚̤͗͐̔͐̑͒̂͆̋́͆͐̉̉́́̕̚͜͜͝͝Ȉ̶̢̛̖͓̳͖̳͍͕͈̹̘̲̘̫̱̙̮̖̗̏͌͗̅̇̐͗͑͆̆́̄̎̈̇̂̕ ̶̰̺̭̰͉̒̀̒̔̔̈́͐̆̅͝f̷̧̢̭͎͖̙͔̖̹̫̙̹͔̬͖̪̥͕̤͖̾̈̉̀͋͊̂̇͘ͅe̴̜͕̥̹̼̬̥̼͔̦̹̥͎̠̬͙̤͋ȩ̷̱̝͇̩̹̖̬͔̻͖͔̟͋l̸̡̨̳̱̹̭͈̖̩̩͈͚͉̮̠̮̙̼̬̠̈́͑̌̈́͛̈́͜ ̵̧̼̹͉̤̼̱̮̳̀̾̔͋̆̀͂̃͆̿̿̊̄̌͛̌́s̶̡̨̥̞̟͕̤̖͕̯̭̭͉̤̟̥̙̖̐̆̌̒̑̒̀̓̐͜͠ơ̷̡̨̗̹̱͓͑̽̃͑̎͒̈́͊̑́̈́̀ṃ̸̨̨̲̩͓̜̰̬̹͖͚̤̟̤̏͛͐͆̂̾̇̽̓͑͝ȩ̸̨̛̛̻͇͎̘̺͉͙͔͈͎͎͎̋̊͆̏̈́̓̂̈̋̑̀̅̑͜͝͝͠t̸̙̹̤͖͙͒h̷̨͉̳̟̫̟̣̳̦̺͇̯̦͌̒̎̔͆̉͛͐͐̓͌̈́̃̕͠͝ỉ̷̬͉̼̰̳̭̘̖̇̄̎͑͂̌̍̀̀̀̈̎͐͂̈͝n̴̨̨̧̢͖̲̝̬̫͕̦͕̦͖̖̲̰̱͂͋̍̊̈́̎̔̀̂̓̚̕ḡ̷̛̫̪̺̞̘̠̯͔̭̗̫̲͎̪͎͇̕͜͜͝ͅ ̵̬͉̰̩̱́̀́̂́̊̔̚̕d̸̢̫̼͍̥̩̝̞̪͎͇̮̘̈́͆͒̓̎̄̽̾́̽̅̆̓̔͑̎̽̄̚͜a̵̧̨̳͇͔͕͎͎͊͜r̶̡̛̝͙͕̟̬̺̬̻͔͖͇͉̮͖̫̠̘̪̄͛̉̄̀͆̿͋̔̅̌̅̄̇͜͝͝͝͝͝k̸̡̨̡̛͖̠͔͙̰̝̰̝̤͚̖̘͔̟̜͚̙͉̿͌̓͋͗̆͊̈͝͝ ̶̡̢͍̠̺̭͙͈̞̦͔͕̹̣̞̥̻͇́̀́̊̂̽̀́͛͒̐̒̒̈̐̍̿c̵̹͇͎̞̣̬͍̮̟̩͖̹̪̔̓ơ̵̼̰̜͓͖̮̳̟̘̜̳̬̙͚̂̉̈̚m̸̡̧̢̫̣̺̲͉̲͚͈̪̯͍̳̘̝̂̽ͅį̵̠͋̍̓͑̂̾́͌́͝n̵̹̱͈̹̑̓̕͝g̷̢̧̧͙̩̳̝̗͇̦̤̈́͛͛̆͋̋͒͌́̏̉̍̃̀͝.̷̯̩̘̞͉̺̹̦͈͊̓͂̄̈́̓͂͠ͅͅ

> A n Error hA oCCUr
> eRrO erroRR errrroRRor
> h eL p mE
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Lionmeow wrote:I̸͓̭̱̪͑̂̽͂̓̅̇̔̑̚'̶̨̧̛̣̽̓͑̊̒m̸̧̧̧̳̦̦͇̹̮̖̰̈͐̔̆̓͐ ̶̛̠̦̺̙̯̻͈̪̲̣͕̂͝n̷̮̳̟̳̩̥͎̲͍̿̈́̓ỡ̵̢̢̪̠̄̀̂̈̂͘͝t̴̢̯͉̦̦̄̄̅́͒̊̍̓̃̓͝ͅ ̶̛͇͚͚͚̭͙̱̝̦̪̂̄͜i̵͉̠̠̖̻͈͚͚̤̺͗͋͐̊̑̇̎̿̑̓̏ǹ̷͔̞̳̥̳̀̿s̵̗̱̳͕̙̙̖̝͙̠̈́̀́i̴̲͋̂̈́̐̌͂͋̈́͘͘d̴̢͔̮̑̓̃̄̈́̉́͂̾͠ē̶̜̼̗͎̟̥̰̱͔̝̐͊̏̅̽̐̒͜ ̸̡̢̹̭̤͚̦̫͍̼̩̆̈́͊́̊ỏ̶̩̜f̶̖͓̊̎̒̎͂̋̚̚ ̷̲̩̣̺͔͆̑͌̊̑̍̀̿͆͛t̴̺͆͋̿̃͂h̴̫̫̥̖̯̟͗̐ȩ̶̛̞̪̥̟̓͌̽̄̃̇̐̓͛ ̶̞̘̥͊͠I̴̢̬͖͍͚̰̻̘̜͕̞̅͌̔̐̊m̶̧̜̫̳͓̣̪̺̘̥̔͗̈́̏́̑̿́̆̕͝p̴͉̖̼̂̐̾

> An error stopped the signal from being recieved.
Oh so where are you?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Re: THEY ARE COMING

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Noggy05 wrote:Okay guys, stay calm.

We can make it through this problem.

I need to tell you something.

It will save us.

But only if THEY don't know.

THEY ARE COMING.png

Remember this image
Discard any mysterious letters

Don't give in to THEM

F̵̨̛̖͖̺̬̐̔̅̒̈̓͜͜͝͞ỉ̝͖̗̳͉̘̘̣͐̐́́̚̚ṟ̢̛̩͎̣̣̳̺̄̿̒̀͛͞͡͠͠e̶̛̛̜̣̩͓̼͋̋͌̓̈̚,̵̠͓̱̰̝̩̲͕̼͛̉̇̍̚͠ c̵̦̮̺̔̀̀͑͐̋̓̀͂̑͜͜ŗ͙̪̺̳̭͎͇́̾̈́̌͒̔̋́͟͡ė̸͔͈̜̠͗̿̉̊̍͜e̸̢̛̲̺̠̖̹̼̺̓̏̇̀p̵̨͖̤̗̼̗̊̅̍͋͘͢͞i̷̘̻̖̰̞̝̤̒́͛̊̽̌̂̑͑͜͝n̨̬̯͙͔̻̼̤̳̆̎́̿̀͐̔͌͜g̶̨̩͍͉͙̰̗͌͊̀̀̿̂̿̎̕ c̶̨̩̦̟̬̭̗̗͇̿̒̆̀̊́̃͜l̻̠̺̘̮̓͑̊̍̾̉͡ö͔͎̗̼͎̟́̾́̃͂̓̈́́͘͝s̶̞̖̫͈̱͐͆͗̄̊̈́̽̈̂̕e̴̡̬̫̰͈̓̇͊̃̉͝ṟ̸̛͈̘̉̏͛̏͗̆͢͟.̵̡͔͎̺̼̥̱͍́̅͌̑͑̍̅̍͟
̶̦̗̖͔̂͑̓̄͌͛͂͘͜Ḑ̱̩͈̞̟̞͒̔̀͑͂̈́̎̊͢͜e͙̠͓͚̗͚̓̀̅́́͛̂͠͠ẹ̸͓̳̝̜̜̦̥̒̉͑̆̏̒̈̉p̨̭̫͔̝̪̏́̽̐̆͜ĕ̗̺̗̗͙͔̜͎̟̿̍̀̌́͞r̵̢̻͈̯̱̣̩̳̒͊̔̇͋̇͒̏̚͢ w̢͙̠̲̱͚̙̘͋̓̿͆̀̈́̔̑͝ị̴̡͈̞̮̭̥̜̎̒̊͂̓̓̚͘͟͡t̝̹̹̻̤͈̦͈͐͐̐͐̍̆h̨̨̢̫̼̹̠̬͒͑̃̉͐͞ t̵̹̯̣̙̬̅̑͒̽͂͐̆̌̕h̘̥̬͔̜͓̳̔͌̑͐̔͗͋͗̑̕ę̶̨͇͕͉̮́͊́̈̃̂́̾̚ b̴̯̥̱̹̰̦̦́̃̿͠͡l̶̨͖̤̯̦͉̞̥̽̃̇́̒̅͆͢ȁ̧̹̙̗̮̄̌͆̾́̌̈́͂͡d̷̢̨̜̪͔͇͔̯͖͆͋̉̉̽̉e̛̦̫̯̝̰̜͕̓̓͑̊͛̉.̶̨͇̗̲̜̠̹̪͛̿͐̔͛́̓̀̓̚͟
̸̝̝̗͎̺͚̍͐̉̎́̊́Ṭ̡̯̣͍͒̆̋͊̔H̵̢͎̳͎̖̀̐̋̑̌̊̾͠͠ͅE̩̼̮̮͍͇̪̺̙̖̓͒͑̑̅Ẏ̴̧̹̙͔̳͗̂̍̿͂͒̕̚͠ A̦̠͈̰̻͋͛͌̀̈̏R̖͉̻̫̉̈́̐̑͛͋͜Ę̶̢̰̜͈͍͇͚̫͗̐̽̓͂͂͘̕ C̨̥͔͓͇̺͂̏͒̉͋̾̀͑͑̕Ơ̢͔̮͚͖̩͚̔̄͋̇̆͡͠M͍͙̻̣̺̤͕̳̽̿͑̒́͐̀̎̃Ī̴̢̢͈̳͉̯̖̹͆̈́̂̓̀̑͐̌Ņ͎̫͍̩̖͈̩̗̭̅̊͒̊͐͞Ǵ̹̖̜̳̫̯̱̳̬͐̓͊͒̚͘

~Reboot
>Rebooting
>Welcome back
~Log in as Noggy05
>Enter Password
~****************
>Access Denied
~Scan
^Scanning for Passwords
^.
^..
^...
^....
^1 password(s) have been found to match
>Welcome back, Noggy05
This is the closest you'll ever come to an answer. Give up now or WE'LL make you.
OK I will try to decode the message

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:33 pm

I'm inside of the t̸̛̯̬̯͚̺͉͎̞̰̭͆̆̄̀̈́̒ą̵̦͇̝̗̬͚̬̹̲̦̖̀̏͂̂̄̉͋r̴͉̰̫̀r̷̢̡̼͚̫̠̩̙̯̙̓̓̈̅̏̒̀͌̇̑͊̋̽̿ͅp̵̨̖̥͇̫̼͙̦̊͘ǭ̵̖̪͍͚͓̠̟̬͎̋͐́̒c̷̢̟̱̼̬̼̝̫͈͖̪̎́͘ͅä̵̪̹̞͉̝̻͖̪͈̮̱̔̇̋͝ͅ

I decoded it... "YAN"... what does it ḿ̸̧̰̣͍̳̺̫͓̪̲́͒́̆̍̚͜ͅe̷̩̥̞͖̰̰̝̥̒̄̿̊͐̑̽̄͐̿̀̉͝ͅ

I've been in what you have been fighting, not ì̵̢̟͍̥̼͕̥̺̬͂̋̒͑̑̌̔̆̏͑͌͠m̸̭̓̆p̷͓̿̅̐̄̄̐̒̂͘͝ǫ̶͔̭̺̐́̉

"YAN" is an anagram for ä̸͉̭̜̮́̀̎̒̿͐̕n̶͚͑͝y̴̻̗͚̘̟̥̦̥͒̄̈́̏̅̽̑͋͌̄͊̌̚

Are they up to this? I need to get help b̵̨̗͕̣͙̮͔͆͒ę̵̧̯͍͙̹͍̬̟̥̺͖̪̙́f̴̢̨̡̼̫̮̼̠̖̭͌̓̅̒͝͠͝ǫ̴̝̑̂̕r̶̹̀́e̵͖̤̼̳͉̲͙̺̓̅̌̋̈́̓̂̓̏͝͝͠ͅ
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Hlep me..
Y̷̴̵̢͢Ó̡͠U͢ ̡̢H̸̛A̷̛͝V̴͘͝Ȩ͝͏ ̴̵͘͠F҉̷A̸̛ÌL͜͡͠E̷̡̡͜D̡́.҉̴̕̕
W-what are you-
I̶̢̛͟͟ ͏̸̸̢͞H͘͜A̶̡̡V̀E̢͞͏̧ ̡́͠͠I̛̛͜͜͜N̶͜F͘͟͢͞I҉͡L̵͢T̸̡̛͢R͏̶A̡͢T̀̕͢͟͡E҉̵͞D̸̢ ̢̛̀͏̡Y̸̡̨̛ƠU҉͟R̸̢̛͢͡ ̴̨́̕S̶̴̢̛Y̛͠S̛͡͏T͟͏͢Ȩ̡̛́͟M̕͟͢͡S̸͘҉͟͢.͡
Wait, but we set up a-
Y͏̴̕҉͘Ǫ̧̀͢Ų̴͏ ͏̨̛͝F̨͜Ơ̵̕͠͝Ó͝L̴̨Į͝͠S̸̡̀͟͝H̷͡ ̸̶̀͟M̵̢͜͠Ó̸̢R̢̧̛͢T͡A̧̛̛L҉̢͢.͜͏̴͠ ̷̵̷͏N̶͢͡O̵̶̢͠W͘͞͏ ҉͞I̴ ̴̵̡̕͠Ć̷͘A̢̛͢N̴͠͡͏̧ ̧͘͠͞D̷́͝Ơ̧͠W͘͝͝N͘͠͝L͘͏͡O͠A͟͞͝Ḑ͏͜ ̴͟͡͝A͏̴̕L̷̶̛͠L̀͘̕ ̡̀Ý̴̴́͜O͏̸̧̡͞U҉̢̨͜Ŕ̕͢ ͏̸͝S͠͡E̸̢C̶͟͡͠R͏̶̸̧͘E̡̕͠T̶̶̨̧̛Ś̵̡̕,̴̴̀ ͟͡Ą̷͢L̵͘͢͏L͏̕͝ ̷Y̷̡͜͠Ơ̸͞Ù̶̷͝͞R̵̵̛͠ ͘͝P҉́͜͠L̵̡҉͝Á̴̶͟N̢͢͝͝͠S̕͟͞.̨͘͡
WAIT! NO! STOP!
Code: Select all
INITIALIZING DOWNLOAD SEQUENCE,
ESTIMATED TIME: 48 HOURS

Guys, you gotta stop this!
Ó͜H̢͘͢͞,̧̡͠ ̸̸̡̕͟A̵͟͠N̢͠҉́D̢̕ ́͝H̶͡͏Ơ̧̕͡͠W̷̷̡͢ ̵̶W̴̕͢͠I̷̷͜L҉̨͡L̵̨̢ ̷̧͘҉͠Y̧҉̢̢̀O͡͏͞U̸͘ ͏̨D̵́O̷͟͡ ̵̢̕͟͡Ţ͟Ḩ̴A̕͘T̛͟?̵̵́́̕̕͜͜͡͡
You have to block me from the log, or it'll be too late! In two days, all our progress will be leaked!
I̡͟͡'̶̷͞҉̧Ḑ ̸̧̧͜͡L̡͝I̵͢͏K̷̸̵̢E̛͠͠ ̶̛́T̶O͘͘͠ ̴҉̴̀͞S̶͘͟͝E̴̵͡҉̶Ȩ̸͢ ̸͜Y͝҉̨Ǫ͠U̕͟͠͞ ̢T҉̸͘͢͡R͏̡͏Ỳ̕.̛
Just block me before it's too late!
You guys gotta hurry or it'll be too late!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:21 pm

OH NO.

> Signal Blocker
> Blocking signal...
> Blocking signal... 12%
> Blocking signal... 23%
> Blocking signal... 27%
> Blocking signal... 46%
> Blocking signal... 52%
> Blocking signal... 62%
> Blocking signal... 64%
> Blocking signal... 65%
> Blocking signal... 78%
> Blocking signal... 80%
> Blocking signal... 92%
> Blocking signal... 93%
> Blocking signal... 94%
> b LOc k In g sI g Na l... 9 5 %
> Blocking signal... 0%

> An error has occurred, and the signal couldn't be blocked.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:12 am

Lionmeow wrote:OH NO.

> Signal Blocker
> Blocking signal...
> Blocking signal... 12%
> Blocking signal... 23%
> Blocking signal... 27%
> Blocking signal... 46%
> Blocking signal... 52%
> Blocking signal... 62%
> Blocking signal... 64%
> Blocking signal... 65%
> Blocking signal... 78%
> Blocking signal... 80%
> Blocking signal... 92%
> Blocking signal... 93%
> Blocking signal... 94%
> b LOc k In g sI g Na l... 9 5 %
> Blocking signal... 0%

> An error has occurred, and the signal couldn't be blocked.
OH NO
>BLOCKING SIGNAL
>TARGET'S SIGNAL FOUND
>ERROR ERROR ERROR
>AN ERROR HAS OCCURED IN THE MOTHERBOARD REPLACEMENT REQUIRED

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Code: Select all
DOWNLOAD FINISHED.
STORED ONTO BACKUP DRIVE

Y̧̢̡̕O̶̡U̶͜ ̴̀͘F̷͘͝҉͘A̶Į̸̛̕L̷̨̢͡E̢̛͘͟͡D̷̀́͞

No! What's happened?
A̷̴͢͠Ḩ͏̀͞,͏͏ ͢͡P̵̸̛͜͞Į͞T̴̨̕I̕̕͏F̵̴͘͢U͠͏̧̨L͟.̡̛ ͝͏͞Ý͠͡͞͠O͡͞U̴̷ ҉͟͡P̶̷̨O̕O̡͟͞R̛͜͡,̵͜͏͜ ̧͞P̷O͝͞O̧̧R̨͜ ̀P̵̕E͡҉R̵̸̀͠S̴͢O̢͟͝N̷̛̕.̧͜͟
Wait! We can still fix this!
A̕͢R̴̵̸͡E͝͝ ̸̵̛͢Ỳ̵̸͟Ò̸̕͝Ų̵͟ ̵̨͡Ś͞T̢͏̀̕Ì̵Ļ̴̵́͠L̵͘ ̷̧͢T̡̕̕͝R̨̕͞͠Y̸̶̴̢Ì̸͝N҉̨̛͠G͟҉̷ ̶̛͘͞T̶̡͘͢O̶̢͜͞ ̶̕͘͢͝F͡҉͢͡I̵̸͘͜͡X̀́͏͢ ͟Y͏̶̶͡Ơ̢U͏͝R̶̢̧ ̶̴̡̕͠M̀҉͜͜͝I̵̧̧͢͝S̵̡͠T̷͟Á̵̛͘K̡̨̡̛͘Ę̴̨҉S̶̀͜͡?̸̶̸̶̛̛͞͞
Hey! Listen! I have a power circulator. If you put in the correct passcode, it will block me out. The password is-
O̕͡H̶͘͢͠ ̸͘͢͏̷N̨͠͏̸Ó͏ ̷̨̛͘͠Y̡O̶̕͝U̧̡̧͜͠ ͏̛͜͞͠D̴̸́͢͢Ǫ̛́Ņ̷͞'̴̡͏͡T̛̀̀͞!̴̀͞͠҉̴̀͞͠҉
The password is-

1̢̩̩̠̞̠̦ͯ͗̃͒̉̆̾3̫̙̣̭̣́ͫ̏ͬ̒̇̊͠ͅ3̵̦̯͈͇̥̻̬̅͑̉̍ͮ̎7̬͓̦̫̬̹̭͑z̢̦̐̾ͪ̾̇a̪̳͈̫̤͗l͑ͧͧ҉̺̥͚ģ͇̜͙̘̮ͫͦ̈́ͭͬ͆o̮̫̭͖̪͡
ͬ1̖͒̍̾͝3͇͉̭͓͙ͭ͘3̸͇̠̜͓̼͓̜̂ͣ̌̐̾̿7̺͉͇ͬ͛ͭ͗͑̐z̸̈͋͆̓̍ͪͭa̸̘̬͋̈́ͬ̃l͙̬ͧ̓̆͂͟ġ̜̝̹̐̽ͮ̂ͣ͡ͅó̞̺
͕̻̗ͮͪ̍̐1̱͐̓̅̄ͨ̄͊͡3̬̔̊ͧͬͦ̑3̯̟̟̤7̥̤̃̈́ͫ͝z͕̬͖̭̟̱͒̀ͫ̿͢a͚̞ͯ͆ͮ̋͐̈l̴̳̙̥̥̼g̦̗̹͍͡ő̡̝̦̄̔͒
̷͓̮̲̼̗̗͍ͩ̋͆̆̎̊1̴̬̯͍ͫ̈́3̢͓3͑̈̔͛̓7̧̖͖͗ͬͤ̾ͨz̧̞̲̲̣͙̠̏ä̮́͌̌͊͒ͥ͡l̠͙̑͋ͣ͌ͥg̮̓̇̇͂̄͊õ̦̒͡
͒͌̓̏̉͒̈́͝1͉̓̈́ͭ̈̊ͣ3ͫ3̛̤̻͈̺̻̖ͣ7̻̥͍̙͢ẓ̢̈́̓ͪ̆̌̚ā̵̝ĺ̘͕̞̩̀̑̒̐ͪ̃g̛̼̳͇̗͍̣͚͒̓̓͑ͪͩo͖̕
̳̥͕̬͚̔ͦ͋̾̽͘1̟͕͙ͦ̓͋̒͝3̡̰͍̰͙̺̙̅ͨͮͣ̍̾3͈̫̽7̇ͭ͛́ͮ́z̮̻͍̕a̟̞͎̿̿ͅͅl̄̐͑̐̀̏҉ͅg̗̗̮̬͍͊ͮͨͤ́o͇̣͙͖̮
̶̖͈̗̣̯̫̀1̟͈̲3̴̮͐̋3͔̞̤̞̩̼͒7̪̼̗̭͉̞̖͑͑́̕z̡͍̘̮͓̅ͥ̌̐͂̎̈́a̖̘͔ͣ̇́̾̓͒̔l̙̯̪͖̣ͮ̅͑ͣġ̹͔̫͉̬̠͖͋́o̡̜̩̞̳̰͔ͧ͗̌ͫ
̠̼̪̓ͩ̇̄͌ͧ1͑3̖̱̬̰̤̤͔͋͂͝3͗́͗7̜̲̥ͬ̎̐́͊ͮ̍ž̬̭̬̻͓̖ͯ̌ͭ͒ͯ̾a̧̫͎͙̙͂ͣ̌͒ļ̘͎̦̾̈ͅg̝̜̰̯͔͚̒́ͭ̆͌̌́o̙̯̣̬̼͖͌͐̓͂͑̌̊
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Creative