Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:39 am

Screw it, we're going through with the fungus plan. It's 2:38 am and I'm too tired.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:30 am

JasontheBasin wrote:Screw it, we're going through with the fungus plan. It's 2:38 am and I'm too tired.
Ok then by the way I was going to talk about the Impostor Leo but he already knows that I know he's the bad guy
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:33 am

Guys, I saw more. They seemingly came out of my ranch. MANY MORE are going to other ranches. More than I can even count. 56... 57... more. It seems they can duplicate quicker than i̵̺͖͛̌͗̊̀̓ ̸͕̤͇̤̤̒̎̚t̷̩̟̂͊͘̕ḩ̵̛̦̈̊̄͠ö̶͈͇́̅̎ų̸̡͉̜͓̳̇̀̋g̷̟̰̪̤̟͐̃̇̽̃̚͜h̶̭͚̙͇̉t̸͉͉̂.̷̢͇̘̬̬̆̕͠ m̴̦͆́̀̌̐͒y̵̠̌͒̓̂̚ ̵̞̮͈̳̲̹̈́͠ṣ̵̢̤̀͊̓͆̕i̸̦͔̺͎͑̽͒͘͜g̸̳͉͍̱̝̗̠̀̿͌n̸̨̛̠̲͉̞̫̺͉̤͑̆͊͒͐̀̽ą̸̢͇̝̰͕͊́l̸̰͔̙̪͒͗͊͜s̴̥̥̋ ̷̧̠͇͚̫̀́̋́̏̀̄́͜b̷̢̞̞͍̹͎͕͚̈́r̷̥͕̾̀̽̋͝ȩ̶̛̯̼̘̩͕̲̿͌ͅá̵̲̤̪̙̘̯̗̓̊̂͘͠ķ̵̨̲̻͎̩͔̟́̎̔i̶̦̖̺͆͑̅̂n̸̪̞͙͓̗̣̗̑́͋̈g̶̥̤̹͆́̍͛͛͜ͅ ̵̥͂̂̒ų̸̹͖͙͋͌̑́̇̄͑̇͐p̵̖̙̆̄͂̾

They have found us. No matter. We will outnumber. We will take over.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:39 am

Anyways, as mentioned we're going through with the fungus plan.

Currently, large quantities are being gathered from the floor of the slime sea. I'll let you know when- *Static*
Wait, what the f-

OH MY GOD IT"S AT MY RANCH!

Static.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:52 am

Wait what is happening outside? WHAT THE

>AN ERROR HAS OCURRED AND THE TRANSMISSION COULDN'T CONTINUE

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:58 pm

I remember this all too well.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:05 pm

BEGINNING MESSAGE>>>
*click*

Anyway, Angelo X. Firo's back, although I have no idea why I named him that.
Picking up from last time...

Angelo X. Firo wrote:DAY 81
Sorry for not logging in a long time. It turns out I was at area 51, and they needed me for some operation.
Now I'm missing an arm and it's replaced with a tabby slime's tail. Apparently it has healing properties.
I will look into this.

-Angelo X. Firo

DAY 132
I have not been on in a very long time, and I will explain.
A tarr breakout had happened outside of my laboratory, and I had to escape through my pod. Turns out, I had safety-proofed my pod too much, because it recognized my tabby tail arm and promptly incinerated it.
Therefore, i could not type, and I had to replace it with an electronic one.
Anyways, I have landed in this very different world. I will investigate.

Bye for now,
Angelo X. Firo

*click*
<<<END OF MESSAGE
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:26 pm

MESSAGE CAPSULE
whirrrrr
*click*

DAY (@%^@$(%!#%!$%@#$^

OK, SO I CAME OUTSIDE OF MY POD AND I SAW A MILLION TARR COMING FOR ME AT ONCE! SO I RACED AWAY, AND FOUND A LABORATORY! *pant* IT HAD A SIGN THAT SAID... uh, "Leo Leoleo." I TRIED GETTING HELP, BUT BY THEN, LIKE A MILLION TARR ATTACKED ME! *pant*

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?

You gotta help me...
YOU GOTTA HELP MEEEEEE%@%@^&@#!&^*#$%#%^&%^#$$%

*thump*
*crash*
*click*
END OF MESSAGE
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:44 pm

EMERGENCYLOG 009

HELP! THE TARR ARE EATING MY BASE AWAY SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME JASON YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HELP ME NOW PLEASE I'M RUNNING OUT OF TI

>AN ERROR HAS OCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ERROR ERROR ERROR ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOROLRKROEKEKKWLWKWKKWKWK

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Eugh, please tell me this old thing still works!

>Amount of targets being teleported: 3
>Targets being teleported: Conelius, Angelo X. Firo and *Static*
>Error! Third target cannot be teleported!
>Teleportable targets arriving in 3... 2... 1...

I think the teleporter worked actually.

>This message has been sent by Doctor Jason's really cool secret base.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:18 pm

DAY 133

Hey Jason, whatever you did...
It worked.

Thanks for that.

Although I am suffering a minor case of terminal jet lag, I seem to be ok.
I might be suffering some *minor* wounds from the tarr, but nothing a few Band-Aids might fix.

Who am I kidding? I'm bleeding badly. I just hope you're not afraid of blood.

>>>TRANSMISSION END<<<
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:35 pm

Bandages are over somewhere else in the secret base, Angelo. I cant remember where.

Anyways, let me explain what I just did. I teleported Conelius and Angelo out/away from the Tarrpocalypse. I tried teleporting Leo, but the teleporter had an error.

God damn, I think the teleporter's confused.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:50 pm

Thanks Dr. Jason you saved my skin, literally, the Tarr penetreated my base and opened a big hole to the Slime Sea my skin was a bit corroted but I talk with you and Angelo later to figure out the plan (It's Coneire)

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Well, workers I hired have finished gathering the fungus from the slime sea floor.

We definetly need to discuss a plan.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:54 pm

hz̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌ez̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌lz̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌p

z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌

z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌mz̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌ez̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:49 am

Lionmeow wrote:hz̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌ez̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌lz̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌p

z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌

z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌mz̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌z̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌ez̴̼̩̮̦͖̣̺̻͛̌͂̉̈͋́͒͘͝͝ͅz̵̛̝̑̽͌́́̆͌̀̚͠ż̴̛͓͖̮̞̪̞̥̋͆̒͊̈́̿̉̀̃z̸̮͇̺̘͚̒̈̀̊͊̓́͗̍z̶̙͈͇̬̃̓͗͜͠z̴̧̬̮̭͂̈́̈́͠z̴̧̛̬͖̠͈̟̖̬͑͂́͗̂͛̽͐̀͜z̶͖̼̠̰̀̄͛̑̌͋̾̕͜͝z̷̢̛̛̙̤̼̟̘̭̠̐͗̒͌̋̉̕͝z̶̧̛̪̻̪̦̻̖̘̱̆̓̒̏z̶̮͗̏z̸̛͎̯̘̞͗͂͝z̴̘̐̊͐͝z̶̨̬̀̐̽̈́̈́͘z̸̛̦͇̹̜̮̲̘͙̈́̕̚z̷͍̞͆̐̍̇̎͌
what

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby BillLeBeaux » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:49 am

Entry Log 1

Like Doctor Leo, I am also experimenting on tarrs. More specifically, I am experimenting on creating a tarr slime. This should not prove to be too hard as I can use one of Doctor Jason's blank slimes, and all I need to do is find a way to get a tarr plort. It's not gonna be easy though.

End Transmission
BillLeBeaux
Chickadoo

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:51 am

DAY 134

I patched myself up well and psyched myself for the plan where we finally get rid of these idiot Tarrs. I'm ready when all of you are.

Also, I have noted that this now feels more like an RPG, which isn't bad. But just in case, I'll give my stats.

Name: Angelo X. Firo
Profession: Slime Scientist
Handicaps: Robotic arm
Favorite Food: Who cares?
Story: Once an aspiring explorer, Angelo saw something terrible that made him turn to the (semi) safe job of Slime Science. Nobody knows what he saw, but to this day, he will never talk about what he saw to anyone.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:46 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:DAY 134

I patched myself up well and psyched myself for the plan where we finally get rid of these idiot Tarrs. I'm ready when all of you are.

Also, I have noted that this now feels more like an RPG, which isn't bad. But just in case, I'll give my stats.

Name: Angelo X. Firo
Profession: Slime Scientist
Handicaps: Robotic arm
Favorite Food: Who cares?
Story: Once an aspiring explorer, Angelo saw something terrible that made him turn to the (semi) safe job of Slime Science. Nobody knows what he saw, but to this day, he will never talk about what he saw to anyone.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
We are all in Dr. Jason's underground massion right? So lets go to the lobby to discuss the plan and also lets put our discussion here so other people can colaborate

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:54 pm

help

me
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:23 pm

help

me
It says help me

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:28 pm

OK so we can't invade Leo's lab because of the Tarr and because of Impostor Leo, we can't use the fungus against because Leo will get crushed... Maybe we can use the anti-tarr armor? No Impostor Leo will probably throw us around until the armor breaks... THE MACHINE! WE CAN GET THE MACHINE AND USE IT! We just need to know where it is

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 pm

DAY...ah, screw it

Uh, excuse me if I'm not up to date on this, but what is this machine you mention?
Second of all, if this doesn't work, may I suggest keeping an escape pod at the ready so we don't get torn to shreds by the Tarrs? I may not be good at exploring, but I do know how to build a thing or two.

Anyway...
*clunk*
I have here an emergency radio to pick up any signal nearby. If I am not wrong, we could use this to locate Leo Leoleo.

So, I'll set a distress call to everything in the area. Now let's wait...

Oh, and one more thing. This radio can be a bit...dodgy. It sometimes creates quantum radiation, capable of slowly changing genetic information. Let's just hope for the best. Last time it broke, I...well, let's not talk about that now.
-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:48 pm

It'z̵̨̨̨̡̧̼̩̫̜͚̗̠̠͈̠̳̼̮̱͕͇̜̼̰̞̝̣̙̭̲̱͓̫͔̞͔͎̙̥͕̰̺͚̳͔̆͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅ z̵̨̨̨̡̧̼̩̫̜͚̗̠̠͈̠̳̼̮̱͕͇̜̼̰̞̝̣̙̭̲̱͓̫͔̞͔͎̙̥͕̰̺͚̳͔̆͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅot td̸̹̭͔̝̣͍̝͊̒̏̉͗́̽͌̽̄͗̐̂͑̌͒͗͛͗̒͛́̒̾̓̉͑͌̽̐͗̀̕͘̚̚̚̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠d̴̡̧̯̹̠͎̼͙̗̺̪̯͚̠̥͚͖̭̹̝̠̄̉͑͋̆̄̀̐̅̈́͒̈́̽̾̒̃̐̊̈́̈͛͆̇̅̈́͐͂̎͊͂͌͗̒́͘͝re and̸̹̭͔̝̣͍̝͊̒̏̉͗́̽͌̽̄͗̐̂͑̌͒͗͛͗̒͛́̒̾̓̉͑͌̽̐͗̀̕͘̚̚̚̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠mod̸̹̭͔̝̣͍̝͊̒̏̉͗́̽͌̽̄͗̐̂͑̌͒͗͛͗̒͛́̒̾̓̉͑͌̽̐͗̀̕͘̚̚̚̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠e
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:58 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:DAY...ah, screw it

Uh, excuse me if I'm not up to date on this, but what is this machine you mention?
Second of all, if this doesn't work, may I suggest keeping an escape pod at the ready so we don't get torn to shreds by the Tarrs? I may not be good at exploring, but I do know how to build a thing or two.

Anyway...
*clunk*
I have here an emergency radio to pick up any signal nearby. If I am not wrong, we could use this to locate Leo Leoleo.

So, I'll set a distress call to everything in the area. Now let's wait...

Oh, and one more thing. This radio can be a bit...dodgy. It sometimes creates quantum radiation, capable of slowly changing genetic information. Let's just hope for the best. Last time it broke, I...well, let's not talk about that now.
-Angelo X. Firo
The machine creates chemicals that probably can stop the Tarrpocalypse and I think the escape pod is a good idea but lets wait for Dr. Jason's plan

SlimeCone99
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Creative