Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:33 am

Astounding!

Oh yes, let me tell you.

After a bid war for the pure saber slime, I ended up with 100 Trillion Newbucks.
This has helped me fund my research, and I ended up trying to merge a Fire plort with a Rock plort.
After several days of failed attempts, I made a hard, purplish-black plort. When I fed it to a blank slime, something amazing happened.

The slime became purplish-black, and seemed to enjoy meat. The plorts are extremely hard. As well, it seems to take a liking to hot areas.
I call this slime... ...the Obsidian slime.

Well, I have a few other Ideas I want to test, so.. see you!
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby Phantom268 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:04 am

Hello fellow scientists! I am Dr.Phantom I have successfully constructed the DNA of a Gold Slime that can be captivated in a corral. If you are interested, contact me through StarMail (1823n2n392so29#SM.contact) and send me your ranch number and will send them to you

PLORTS = 25000 NewBucks
SLIMES = 75000 NewBucks

Hope we can have a pleasant bargain.
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
Phantom268
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Lionmeow wrote:Is it... recording? Oh gosh... it's finally worked. This hasn't worked for weeks!

Emergency Log 0003

Where am I...? I think... I'm on the range again. It looks so different, which might be because the environment is covered by tarr. I'm working on a tool that can get rid of it. I don't know where the Tarrpocolypse went. I need to get something stronger than water to get rid of it. I've made a small chemical reaction that gets rid of it, but I need more uninfected material. Does anyone have a little extra material? What material? Everything you can find. Does anyone even have any uninfected material left? I don't need a lot, but I need a bunch of different materials.

What happened earlier? I don't know. I only remember waking up in this infected land. Before that... I remember sitting in a bunker... then black seeping in at the corners. I don't remember what happened after that. When I checked my watch, it had been at least a month, maybe more.

Oh man, You're back Leo!

Anyways, Uninfected material you need? Let me transportaleportalize 2 cubic tons of SAND.

And it's in a teeny tiny cube.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:10 pm

EMERGENCY LOG 0004

This place is in a horrible state. I can see the giant glob roaming, and I'm often hiding from it. I got the two cubic tons of SAND. By myself, I have gathered... lets see... one milligram of grass. This is going to take a while.

I've been continuing my research on the chemical reaction. I've worked out a theory of a machine the combines the various elements to create the reaction, but have no way to test it, as there's no material to make it.

Maybe I can make it out of glass. But how would I cook so much sand in a short time?
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby yoshifun1 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:20 am

Log Date: 04-14-16
Code: L-005-A-012

These feral slimes were once almost the end of me. Not anymore, though. The statue here is of, fittingly, a Saber Slime. This one looks mad, and is surrounded by thick trees, so I think I am the first one to find it. I had to do some island hopping to get here, so be sure you got a jetpac! I got some Kookadoba fruit as well, perfect for my Spring slimes (See my post in slime design). The energy levels are the same, of course, but the Tarr count… is higher than normal. The Slime Sea has enormous quantities of Tarr, to the point that it’s having trouble dissolving and separating, which is how Tarr is repelled, as i've said. This is likely due to the many Largo varieties found on the island, or from a disaster that has happened, with a place overrun with Tarr! I received a distress signal, so I sent some supplies to the survivor: a chickadoo to keep him company, some pogofruit, and...water. For drinking, and to keep the enemy at bay. My supplies should make it, but it still could fail. I believe it's the tarr, but this was not specified in the S.O.S message. Maybe this was the person with me, maybe not. I'm heading back to the moss blanket next, listener. Meet me near a fresh water spout. Thank you for
X -13.242; Y 104.1017

End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby yoshifun1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:21 am

Log Date: 05-11-16
Code: L-006-A-012

Awww! The honey slime statue has his tongue sticking out! Yes, i'm glad you found the statue also, I don't know how I missed it the first time I visited; it’s right behind the water spout. The mondo-meter has the same energy levels, bla bla bla, and… yes! I got royal Jelly! I just got some from an extractor, I like to Feed them to the honey slimes. I said i’d tell you about them, and I will, but I’ve got pressing matters. First, I'm sorry for the abrupt end to the last log. A pink Saber Largo ate a crystal plort. Oops. Y’know what that made. Second, I was doing research on a new matine of mine… a new kind of extractor, one that can combine slime properties. By that, I mean it’s a matine that mixes slimes and Plorts to make Largo’s. It sounds useless, but it could allow people to create previously unavailable ones, such as Quicksilver or gold Largo’s (I hear a gold one’s already been made). I'm currently working on perfecting the teleportation aspect, as the marine works kind of like one of those broken beta teleporters you see in movies. The machine basically creates a slime mixture out of the plort and Slime, reating the Largo. A bonus is that since it creates a mixture and not a compound, Tarr cannot be produced. However, the matine may explode, so… there's that. Also, I need to apologise about a mistake I made in my first log. There, I said I’d found a massive statue in the slime sea. I don't know why I said that, I actually found it far away from my current location, In a desert. Speaking of which, I am moving my quest soon. I’ve been on a single continent most of my journey, and I'm running out of land to explore. However, I won't stop until I find all of the special statues! I am going to a place dubbed “Ring Island.” It’s small, but I believe I will find what i'm looking for there. See you!

X: -27.9412 Y: -43.8412
End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby Phantom268 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:41 am

TRANSMISSION HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY: DR.WASD

HELP, please help. [long pause] I have found the almighty beings that rule this planet, HELP!!!

LOCATION ATTACHED:12384264323

GET ME OUTTA HERE, THEY HAVE CAPTURED ME! THEY ARE GOING TO FEED ME TO A GIANT TARR IN 48 HOURS!

If anyone receives this message you need 5 gold plorts to open the giant gate blocking your way *tzzzzzzzzz...*

END OF TRANSMISSION
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
Phantom268
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:29 am

Errrrr…… "Almighty beings that rule this planet"?

>Playlaughtrack02

Nobody rules this planet, dummy.

Anyways, i tried making a rock/quicksilver largo with the plort-merging technique, and a blank slime.
The results were painful, as i had to chase after a lightning-fast rock largo.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:50 am

EMERGENCY LOG 0005

I've been continuing to experiment with a machine that could stop this tarr. I tried making it out of glass, which took hours to shape, it shattered when the reaction started. Luckily though, it proved my theory of destroying the tarr. I saw some life under this barren wasteland, but the tarr quickly grew back. I might need something... stronger.

While I'm looking for some other materials, I'll note some strange anomalies that are seemingly immune to the tarr. I've been trapped here trying to get rid of the tarr, instead of spending the holidays resting. I suspect that this time of year causes crates to have ornaments inside of them. If only the other material in the crates wasn't immediately taken over by tarr. Another strange occurrence is a strange gordo like entity. I've read it's the Twinkle Slime. It is seemingly immune to the tarr. It gave me some echo like objects that when I walk through, make a chiming noise. These also seem to be immune. And a final occurrence, a pink gordo that seems to really love partying. It pops into many pink slimes who love to party, but they quickly vanish.

Maybe this immunity to the tarr can help me somehow... maybe I can use these for... lets say... building.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:18 am

LABLOG 001

Hello this Dr. Slimeurphy Coneire. This is my first day as a licensed slime archaeologist, for the past few weeks I've been researching the Jelassic Period ocean floor, I'm hundreds of feet down on Slime Sea's ocean floor in a small suboceanic base, while researching some fossils I discovered something extremely interesting about ancient slime fossils, slimes were an underwater species! I still don't know why so few slimes live in the Slime Sea (six to be exact) it's likely because of a catastrophic event that took place in the Slime Sea many millions of years ago making more slimes go to the surface but i'll do some research about the subject.

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Last edited by SlimeCone99 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:38 am

LABLOG 002

So I was swimming in the ocean trying to find more slime fossils when I notticed a weird giant black and rainbow like cloud spreading across the sea near to someone's ranch it's spreading faster and faster, for my luck my base is far, far, away from their ranch and it has a small field/shield that prevents any non-pre-history material/lifeform from entering it, and I'm sure that thing is not pre-historic because, you know... everything from that era is extinct, so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Last edited by SlimeCone99 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:32 pm

LABLOG 003

Hello again, so I decided to explore the nature of some of the slimes down here, today I will focus on one very interesting guy I think I'll call it: Jelly Slime. It has very different behavior from surface slimes
1-It eats nutrient rich ash
2-It stays in groups of at least five
3-It swims like a Pro!

I made a to-do list:
1-Observe the other slimes and lifeforms
2-Install a comunnication receiver so that the other scientists can send me messages
3-Learn about the other things happening in the Slime Science field
4-Show them the sketch DONE

I made a sketch of the slime

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Attachments
2018-12-28 (2).png
2018-12-28 (2).png (159.91 KiB) Viewed 11403 times

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:02 am

LABLOG 004

Hello again (again), I've been researching some things of interest to me and I noticed that some type of underwater fungi is growing around my base, around slimes and around rocks. I took a sample of it and started doing tests on it and it turns out to make substances vital to slime life as we know it, so naturally, I decided to get a slime fossil and make tests with the fungi, after a day or two the fossil started to change collor, but what I did not expect was that the fossil started showing signs of life! I think I'll call the fungi Coneire Fungus! As it seems that I was the first to discover it! Tomorrow I'll install the receiver so all the scientists can talk with me to! So If you are interested in some of the fungi contact my starmail:(0894n0n3456si80#SM.contact)

To-do list:
1-Observe the other slimes and lifeforms
2-Install a comunnication receiver so that the other scientists can send me messages
3-Learn about the other things happening in the Slime Science field
4-Conduct tests on the fungus with different materials
5-Observe the enviroment around me
6-Accept Mochi's offer to give her a bunch of the fungi DONE

Here's a sketch of the fungi

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Attachments
2018-12-29 (2).png
2018-12-29 (2).png (196.24 KiB) Viewed 11332 times

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:15 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:LABLOG 002

So I was swimming in the ocean trying to find more slime fossils when I notticed a weird giant black and rainbow like cloud spreading across the sea near to someone's ranch it's spreading faster and faster, for my luck my base is far, far, away from their ranch and it has a small field/shield that prevents any non-pre-history material/lifeform from entering it, and I'm sure that thing is not pre-historic because, you know... everything from that era is extinct, so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So hey Dr. Slimeurphy Coneire, (you've been keeping this log updated), that black blob thingy is the Tarrpocolypse. Or at least a branch of it. Another branch of it it on land, wandering. And I swear I've seen a bird like branch in the sky.

SlimeCone99 wrote:LABLOG 003

Hello again, so I decided to explore the nature of some of the slimes down here, today I will focus on one very interesting guy I think I'll call it: Jelly Slime. It has very different behavior from surface slimes
1-It eats nutrient rich ash
2-It stays in groups of at least five
3-It swims like a Pro!

Ah yes, the Jelly slime, I know it well. The Jellassic equivalent to the pink slime. Or at least an evolved form of it. I have a feeling that that is why it is unlike most other slimes and lives in the sea.

EMERGENCY LOG 0006

I've done it. I've made the reaction machine out of the metal of the ornaments, mixed said metal with chimes to make some tarr proof armor, and used the natural material of the partying pink slime for the reaction.

I'm now going on an expedition. Here Í͕͉̒̅̿͆͒͢ g̲̗̺̙̫̻̣̬̓ͮ̀ͩ̊͗ͤ̋ͤ́ͦ͑ͩ̐ͯͣ͆͗́͜o̸̧̺̗̤̺͖̗̘͍̦̼̠͓̗̤̟̠̅͐̏̓͝ͅ.̡̢̤̺͓̟̳̋̓̉̃̎ͩͣͣͬ̇̊̓̽̍ͣ̒͢͞

> An error has occurred and the transmission couldn't continue.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:17 pm

LABLOG 005

Hello again (again, again) fellow scientists I've finally installed the communication receiver and now I can hear all the messages, in fact! I'm doing it right now it seems like everything is doing ok and that some scientists have made some very interesting dicoveri... Ta-tarrpocalypse?! What the... So wait... You're saying that the thing that probably ended the whole Jellasic Era IS BACK!? What are we going to do? OH MY JELLY! IT SPREADS ACROSS THE SKY TO?! HOW ARE WE GOING TO STOP IT NOW???? LEO! YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR AREA UNDER QUARANTINE RIGHT NOW! IF YOU NEED ANYTHING SEND ME A MESSAGE! SCREW THIS RESEARCH THE WHOLE FAR FAR RANGE IS UNDER EXTREME DANGER WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LEO I'LL BE AT YOUR PLACE IF YOU NEED

To-do list:
1- SAVE THE FREAKING WORLD

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Last edited by SlimeCone99 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 pm

EMERGENCY LOG 0007

> Begin Transmission.

I̵̯̥̣͈͕̮̐͌͑̀̔̚͜͜ś̵͉͎̻̹̱̝̋̿͒̽ ̸̢̨̹͍̬͉̰̭̄̀͆t̷͖͖̜̭͙͇̩̋̒̒͋̚ͅͅh̶͙͖̓͗͛͐̿͗i̷̗̙̤̣̇̃́̐̓̅ś̶̻̼̝̟͂̋ ̴̡̮͓̺̯͇̓̈́̈́̽͗̿̕ț̴͕̀̈́̈́̃̉̾͛̈h̸̨̳̺͚̻̻͓̓ͅi̷͔͐͋̆͒͆̀n̷̢͕̗̬̻̻̙̞̟̔g̵͉̰̝̳̫͍̼͙͇̍ ̵̙̠̂̎̈́w̴̪̅̾̽̀͑͛ŏ̵͙̙̗̗̞͈̻̯͂͜r̶̡̫̹͝͠k̴͔͈̙̼̈ͅí̸̲̋́̑͂̕n̷̘͍͙͉̘͓̋͒g̶̥̩̋͊̍͘?̶̥̩͕̦̖̉̈́̆ ̷̡͍̠͚͉͕͓̤̯͐̍͠G̴̤̯̙̼̘̥̞̠͉̓̑̊̀͐͘͝͝o̶̬̮̲͉̟̲̍̍̏o̶̢̧̙͓̰͚̞͑̇̌̎̀̂̕͝͝d̸̰͙̝̭͗̉ͅ.̴͇̦̍̎
̶̛̰̤͆̈́̌̌̓̋̒̕I̸̱̔̄͒̂̈͋̍́̈́'̴̼̫͉̰̺̰̂̾̀̈́͝͠v̴͉͚̈́͂̔̈́̕ḛ̷̼͚͂͗̄̑͊͘ ̵̜͖̘̥̻͋̔̒̂ͅͅb̸̨̡̤̦̼̰̖̈̈̀̌̚ͅe̷̳̝̤͔̅̏͘͠e̷͔͉̩͆̿͒̔̊͊̚n̴̲̭͕̩̙͕̹͙̾̈͐͛͜͝ ̸͖̣͇͎̲͋͐̒̈́͘͠ľ̷̢̨̝̟̥̲̳͈͍̊͛̇̔̑̂̕ö̸̧̧̖̻͇͈̲̮͆́̅̉̄̀͂̓o̶̦͓͐͐̐͊̅̒k̴̨̠͍̞̳͕͕͓̝̈̑̂͠ḭ̵̺̻̞̗̖̮̓͑̾͌͋n̷̗̥̯̠͖̑̇̆̈́̉̑̆͝ģ̸̼̮́̂ ̴̡̞̬̝̙̲̎̍̐̕f̵͎̪̫͐͊͌͠o̴̗̱̬̘͚̟͉̽̀͛̋͘r̷̡̧͖̫̝̲̎͛̓̾͊̅̚͘͝ ̸̨̩͓̝̆̀̔̐̏̀̐t̵̘̺͑̈́ḣ̴̨̧̺̠̲̹̈̅͂͐͠ͅe̴̮͗̐̾ ̸͖̈́a̸̠̬̤̓̓̏͂̅͘q̶̨̨̘̼̜̻͙̲̼̾ų̷̨̛̥̺̜͉͎̞̲å̵̪̻̋́̐̋́̆͘t̴̲͊͐̿̂͒͊͜͝ï̸̪̭̜̂̃̈̐͝c̴̜̬̣̙͕̮͈̉̂͝ ̵̧̨̻̪̭̼̞͇̩͌̏̄̿̕͝b̵̧̪̪̖̅̀̎̕̕r̷̪̊̐͜å̸̢̧̼̬̣̝̹͎͌̇n̸̙̣̲̫͇̍͋̌͘͜ĉ̷̰̦̽̑̔̇̋h̸͔̥́̓͛̑,̴̛͚̝̞͍͉̪͍̊͒̇͛̊͜ ̸̰̯̠̮͎̀̏̉̾̀̐̚͝ä̵͙̦̗̱̣̟́̎̃͊͘s̶̟̥̪̯̦̫̍̆̐͊͛͜ ̷̨̰͖͉̳͕̻̋͒͗͐i̷̡̺̠͚̎̈́̅t̸̻̲̲͕̀̈́̈́̀͒̄͌̂ ̷̙͍̩̖̫̩̬̎͆ẅ̵̧̧̭̳͉́̅ǒ̸͇̳̮̕ụ̴̩̖͛̽̇̉̓l̵̖͙̯̭̲͎̩̃d̵̨̗̗̮̗̭̟̙̪͛͊̑ ̵̨̧̢̢͔̳̰̠̔͒́̆̔͜b̸̡̢̠̩͈̌̾̑͠ͅͅë̸̪͐͒͊͑̄̀͒͋ ̴̛̺̺͓̰̬̺̹͖̚t̷̼̦͗̔ḥ̵̮͎̉̅̂̾ȇ̴̲͖̲͙̜̗̍̕ ̵̨̝͈͈̣̄̒͂̌̃͛͛̆͘͜͜é̶̩̉͜a̷̢̖͈̱͐̂̍s̶̺̞͚͍͔̭̮̙̓̃̈́̀̽͐͘̕͝i̶̺͈̥̿̈́̐͑e̴̫͓̙͙̳̺̊̊̎̈́̍̓͠s̸̨̞͇̃͛͗̅͠t̵͙̘͓̪̳̀̌̒ ̴̧̪̺͔͕͉̈́̆̃͌̾̋͘͝o̷̡̧̭͙̤͙̗͆̐n̵̳̹͈̰͍̦̽͆̀̂͂̈́͂͘ę̴͖͈̙͕̮̙̕͝ͅ ̸̨̛̤͖͍̮̻̠͂͐̃̂̀̔͆̈́t̴̬̿̎̍͜ǫ̷̡̨̟̮̼̲̝͒́̋͂̌̄̊̔ͅ ̸̞͎̦̦̪̐̓̀̈́̌̕d̴̩͈͙̫͔̠̜͎̒͊́̓̄͊̚͜ẹ̴̡̯̟͍̩͂f̴̮̥͖̮̘̥͔̏́̽̇̓͐͠ĕ̶̲̹͖̬͔̦̱̫̀͗͑a̴̢̛̭̱̹̣͖̻̝̙̓̑͂̓̊̚͝͝t̴̡̹͓͖̹̱̪̰͚̊̋͆̑̂̕̚͠͝.̴̧̙̺͉̠̗̮̲̺͂̄͒̿̈́̏̋̕͝ ̵̠̯̮̙̻̈͒͌̿N̸̬͈͆̎o̴̤̊̀̈́͒̈͘ ̵̨̛̠͔̃͐̓̈́̃̏͊̕l̴̡̪͉̹̯̦͈̹͐̇̉͑̃̉̎̚ụ̷̗̣̖̊ḉ̷̨̲͖̱̤̯̟̹͗͊͂̈k̶͕̙̜̤̈́͆̿̍̈́͒̇͊̓ͅ.̵͇͖̫̮͎̯̩̦̓̆̀̂̒̊͜ ̸̡̝̀̈I̶̡͔͇͈̮̺̻̊̉̀̾̓ͅẗ̶̛͙̹̠̭́́̏͋͆ ̶̛̺̪̫̦̱̝̤̰̭̽̀̂̿s̶͚͚͙̬͚̐̌̾͒̏͊̒͘ȩ̵̗̹̤͚͕̺̫͌̔̑͐̎̄͘ͅé̶͚͚̲̓́̀͊͌́̀̕ṁ̵̙̱͓̹̈s̵̥͕͖͎̣̈̋͒͂̑́̽͛͝ ̸̨̥̺̗̱̪̟͊̔ȉ̷̲̫͕̥͙͙̯̰͈̈͛͝t̴̢̖͖͙̼̘̜̣̟̑͋̊͌̒̇́ ̵̣̣̟̬͒͐͐͘c̷̨̻̩̲̩̟̙͌̈́̀͒̄̋̀a̴̢̭̭̲̭̖͖̒̏̎́̓̌͒̚͠ǹ̵̦̖͇̝̺͊͛̔̑̔͘̕ ̶̢̠̳̫̞͛͋̆̐̈́̔͑̆͠t̵̜̮̻̘̘͔͕̤́̀̏r̵̢̧̛͕͔̙͍̋̓̓͛̎́̓ą̷̙̞̝̱͎̗͈̋̅͜v̴̢̯̘̝̫̤̘̦̝̐̈̓̇̈̓̓̈ĕ̵̢͎͎̗̲͈͓̍̓͑͆l̴̢͕̯̬̹̝̯͌ ̵̩͖͖̘̯͐͊̀͐̂̚̕q̴̖̙̪́̆͛̒͂ų̴͔̯̬̟̙̝͕͗̽́̇̋͗̌͘i̵̡̯̠͖̖͈̥̘͛̓̀͛̊c̸̡̛̪̹̗̫͚̦͕͗͗̉̏̏̊̀̍k̴̮̼͉̳̳͈̘͇̳̍́͝ḽ̷̗̜̻͔̹̖͙̓̊̎̿̔̓̑͝y̵̨̦̬̤̟̲͎͓̤̽̀̑̒̈́̌̏̚͝.̴̣͚͎̯̫͇̊͒ ̵̡̢͕͈͇̩̞̖͙͐̄̎̈̄I̶̢̼̹̤͌̈́͒͛̈́͒̚͝'̴̡̛̥̜̺̳̅̈̆̇̿̅́͝v̶̬̬͖̰͑͊̈́͑̽̇̚̕e̸̻̣͎̤̓ ̶̲̓̉̒͘̚c̴̗̿͆̈́͒́o̷̠̰̻̹͎̹̊̋͒͌̃͝m̷̢̛͓̳͚̖̹̬̞̓̌̑͊̈̀͐̉e̶̛̠̭̿̂ ̷̜̭̪̬̖͋̃i̶͕͇͔̪̽̒͑̓͝͠n̶̼̖̙̲̠͚̟̫͑͋̋́͋̈́̋̈́͠t̶̢̺̹̎̉̎o̸̢̞̭̯̤͔͕͛̍͋͒́ ̶̻̺̠̂̿͌̑̄͛c̷͔̩͈͂̓͠ơ̴̙̺̳͚͙̰̺͌͒̉̔̒͒̚͠n̴̢̙̘̭͙̜̪̗̬̏͠t̷̖͚͎̲̊̉͋̀̕͝a̵̢̮̣͔̱̘͕͖͓̾̀̈̇̕͠c̶̭̻̤̜̾̅̏͂̽ț̴̡̨̛̺̜̩̮͈͑͛̂̀̓̑̾͜ ̸̪̼͈̱̜͕̮̭̔ẃ̸̡̖̭͎̤̜̜i̷̧̛̞͍̬͓̰̒̃͐̌́t̵̰̮̗̼͔̟̟͔͖͑̇͒̄̅h̷̢̺̬̲̬̖̹̦̼͛̅͗͊͒͊͒̅͠ ̵͈͋̓t̶̤̪̣̹͑͋͂̽̐̏̆̏̕h̴͓̃̐͊ȩ̷̟͍̝̓̔ ̷̖̺̝̮̮̫͉̰͖̀͆̕l̵̛̰̣̩̺͔ạ̵̳͍̟̺̔n̵̡̠̣̖͈̹͍͙̈́̅d̴̡̹͒͗̽͠ ̴̹͊̃͐̓̎b̵͈̤̬̒r̸͖̖̠̰̺̬͛̒̒́͊́̕͝ǎ̸̛͓̦̠̥̙̀̅͝ņ̷̧̨̛̺̘̄́͗̓͒̓͗c̵̡̠̱͓̯̰̒̂͑͊̊̽̓̈́̕h̷̹̒͛ ̷̳̬͍̟͍̼̦̬́o̴̱̞̳̠̱̮̝͚͕̊͊́͐̐̈͑f̴̜̘̳̹͊̾̽ͅ ̷̪̠͇̝̭̫̘̾̍̈́̒͑̉i̸̗͖̠͔͗t̶̜̠̰̉.̵̢͍̬͎̜͑͛͒
̷̗̥̜͙̘̼̈͆̍̋̌̀͝
̸̝̣̩͈̆̒̅̂̉̄̕T̵̙͓͇̗̑̈͊̃h̶̟͒̅̆̇̒̎e̵̛͎͚̍̒̑̋̐͘ ̵̧̛̘̠͔̫̰͉̼͙͊̂̔̀͑̊̓͘ş̴̢̮̜͓͓̩̻̟̀̈́͌̽͝k̸̬͌̊͐̈̈́͘̚ÿ̷̯̈́̒̍ ̸̺̮̳̝̹͍̠̦͒́̆̈b̵͍̝̰̓r̷̨̳̥̫̩͚͓̫̄́͆̇̽͜a̷̢̨̻̪̭̬̟̩͛̾̈̈́̐͐̽̇n̷̢̧͖̳̼̳̗̟̆̉̑̀̕c̸͉̣̓̒̍̃̽͘ḩ̷̩̥̼̕ͅ ̵͎͈̭̞̟͖̜̑́͌̽̾̽͆͘̕ṉ̴̛̺̬̳͔̟́̌͛͒̈́́͜͝o̵͉̬̰͉̟̻͂̃̄͒̈̈́̈́w̴͉͔̥̃ ̵̛̞̫͍̤̭̣̯̆̈̄̂̂̚͝͝f̵̩͆̕ľ̶̟͈̭̐o̴̡̝̣̣͓͍̝̥̿ȃ̷̧̹̖̦̄͂̓̕ẗ̵̻͚̩̰̰̃͋̄̂̕͠s̵͇̩̯̯̬͝ ̴̧̳̈̈́͒̀̓͛̽a̸̭̹̠͎͗̀͘b̴̩͆̆̇ȯ̵̖̪̋͒̊̏u̷̯͚̭̞̺͐̈́̎̀t̵̨͈̱̜̬͙̲̆̑̄ ̶̧͕̭̽̏̐͆͛͐́͝m̷̱͇̠̤̖̜̠̩͑̌̽͑̂͊e̸̢̩̗̝̱̿̍̿̒̿̀͛̈́͒͜.̶͓͙̞̿̂͊͜.̶̡̧̘̯̞͇͔͉̽̽̎̄̈́̓̎͘.̵̖̺̑͛ ̵͖̫̲̫͙̒͂͗̎̎͐a̴̢̛̫̓̍͆̓͐̐͝͝b̶̼̩̼̦̑̐̀͑̐̀̽̄͝ǫ̵̛͎͙͓̩̱̼̊̓́͘͝͠͠v̷̢̛̳̦̥̜͆́͑e̴͕͓̳͔̫͎̓̉͑͊̕͠ͅ ̷̡̠̍t̴̢̘͉̠̳̭̩̭͆̅̕͝ͅĥ̴̢͇̟̤̽e̴͖͙̯͕͒̔̐̄͒̆͛ ̴͉̣̤̈́̂͛̔͋͌͘l̵̺̣̜͔̟̮̤̺̑͑̾̑͠͝a̴͎͎̟͗̀͆́̑̇͑̒͝n̴͙͙̋͂̑d̸̡̲̥̜͖̘͍̖͉͂ ̷̨͎̲̦͕̫̃b̶̩͓̓̑́̕r̷͖̜̜̦̣͎̲͆̈́̋̀̅͗́͘͝ͅa̴̢̲̻̹͎̩̦̼͋̓͆̇͝n̶̛̫̬͘͝c̴͕̠̯̩̲͚̼̰̒ͅḧ̷͔̤̮̤̩͖́͘͜ ̴͕̮̝̬̉ä̸͍͖̭͚̼̫̰̞̝́̌͆̋̽̈́̉̒ş̶͋̃̀̔͑͐͒͠ ̴̛͓̈́̓̅͠w̶̧̛̼͇̻͔̩̱͍͂̿̃͝ę̵̡̤͕̩͎̰͂͌͗̃́̆͝ͅl̵̜̯͓̭͂l̴̞̱͇͚̮͎̆.̵̦̳̒̓̑̊̄̕ ̶͕̐̉͛͗̀Ī̶̡̲͆̈́̃͂͂̃̈́t̷͎̙̣͕̲̄̑̀̋̆̉̾̂͠'̵̘̮̲̦̈̔͗ş̵̨̦̺̭̥̭̤͕̃͊̎́̋͆̎͆̕ ̶̮͕̼̳̮͓̱̽͂͊̓͜͝ͅt̶̠͚͍̳̫͂h̵̬̠͍͐̈́͠ȁ̸͎̗̟̈́̾̚͜͝t̷̙̰͗̽̄̍ ̷̫̗̙̹̆̿̓͝l̵͔͕͐ạ̷̧̧̰̼͉͚̃́͊͜ͅr̷͕̟͎̠̱͔͇̥̯̿g̴͉̘͇̺̈ȅ̷͚̦͖̮͈̽̉́͘͠.̸̯̰̟̜̱̜̥͙̎ ̸̰̲̪̺͙̑̑̆̀̈́Í̸͛̄͜f̴͇̞̰̰͋͐̆̏̐̊ ̵̬͈̺̪̭̰̐͊̒̄Ì̷̡̠͈̋͑͌͘͠ ̴̲̱͍̅̒ť̴̨̞̭̳̈́̌͒͆̾r̶͓̆͋̓y̵̧̙̠̿̋̐̄̽̕̕ ̷̝̜͖͆̓̌͆͐̋ͅt̵͙̙͓̰̯̝͠ỡ̵̠̺̊̆͠ͅ ̴̨̡͕̭̅͗̈́̿͑͊̆͘͠ͅa̵̛͖̘̅̋͌̽͌͠t̴̨̩̘̬͎̟̜̩͛͌̀̾t̶̡̞̰͉͓͖̆̋̈́͜a̶̦͚͊̀̊̍̒͗̀c̸̭͖̙̭͊͊͝k̵̠͚̜͖̭̂͗̓̇͛̆̕͜ ̴̱̟͓̬̮̏͝ȩ̵̛̻͇͖̲̤̬̗̋̈̌̾̽̋̚͝į̴͔̥̲̲͔̻͇̅͗̉͌ͅt̴̮̖͉̯͋̊͌͐̂̃͠h̵͉͐̈́͆̒̅̄͠e̵̘͙̦͛̈́̔̄̾̇̌̐̀ŕ̷̭͙͓͍̰̽̋͆́̽̄̀,̶̢̤̪̣̟̟̞̼͍͑̐̇͛̋ ̶̛̹̪̮̦̩̟͋̎̀͑̀̎s̸̱̹̊͒͊͋͐͠ű̷̡̡̱̦p̶̨̳̯̭͕̮̤̌͘e̵̪̒͂̔͋́̒͊̕͝ŗ̸̨̻̹͕̥͖̍̉͛͗͌͌̕͝ͅ ̸̙͈̿̋̄̆͂͒p̸̨͖̬̳̭̦̣̲̻͛̏̚o̶͕̙̳̪̼̺̎͋̊̊́̍͌̈́͘w̷̢̲̳͕̅̈́̽̊̌è̸̡̢̠̩̹̝̀̏r̴̨̜͎̦̲͕̱̙̀̾͗̏̽͐̏̚e̴̛͔̯̳̬̓d̸̡̳̪͇̽̾̕ ̷̛̘̑͂͐̏̆͂͠t̸̜͕͔̫̝̦̿́͌̀͌̑à̸̹̱̘̮̆̈̉r̵͇̟̼͍̘̓̑̆̇̃͜͝ͅŗ̴̞̳͉̣͈̪̿̂̔̈́͆͜ ̶͉̆̃͜͠j̴͖̠͠u̵͉̪̪̲̻̻̲̐̒̇̀̀̏̋̈́͝s̸̡̲̗̼͙̳̯͍̟̊́͂ţ̶̫̺̓̊ ̷̗̻̟̼͆͝l̵̯̹̼̒̂̾̚͝ą̷̥͇̖̘̪͉̃̃́u̸̯̒̂̕n̶̨̻̺͝c̴͙̥̹̋̈́̄̈́̆̈́͊͝͝h̷̦͓̙͚̺̪̟̪̀̉͋ ̶̢̪͇͖̟̂̇͆͗̆͌͊͛o̵͍̳͔͓̰̣͒́͒̅͠͠ų̴̛̩̖̼̹̼̣̺͛̿̇̍̓̉͘ṱ̶̤̺̤͊͒̎̆̀ ̸̣͕̥̗̱̖͕̈́̒̋̎͝à̶̯͠t̸̻͐͋̃̏͠ ̴̗͖͎̭̖̰͕̩̇͆̆̒́̄̽̂m̸̛̛̲̞͔̟̠͓̟͔͋̇̍̈̅͜ę̴̗̖͕̹͉̦̦̈̔͐̆̍͌̕.̶̛̱̬̹̌̀́̈̌͐̍̚ͅ
̸̡̺̏̇͐̋̐͊́͠
̸̙̰̗̞̦̥́͂̒̅Ẅ̷͉̻͓̹̈̊a̷̰̟̋͗̓̔̽̚͠͝ì̸̡̘̜͈̖̃͗̓͝t̶͔̣͖̙͐̔͂̍͜ͅ.̴̧͍̳̳͖͛͆.̴̭͖̗͖͕͌̚ͅ.̸̣̪͖͚̦̜͙͛͘ ̶̛̭̇̈́͊̑̔̈́̃t̷̫̲͔̱͔̖͖́̓h̷̨̞̖̱͚͈͚̾̈́̽̇ę̸͉̗̞̥̇̐́̂̉͘ͅṛ̸̡̒̏̏̽͜e̴͔̻͔̼̦̱͛̍̓͌͝'̴̮͕̮̻͎̬͛̈́̂̆̓̂̍͜͝͝ͅs̵̨͍̟̞̲͈̮̙͒̅̀ ̷̛̘̉t̶̗̜̄͑̂̽̂̔̊͝h̷̻̖̰̝͈͈͙́͒ͅͅe̶̖̺̘̣̔̆̑͗͌̒ ̴̼͉̯͕̯̜͚̾͛͑͒̋̕ȁ̴̟͖̘̟̱̌͘͘ͅq̸̘͗̒͌̂ù̷̖͎̻͓̈́͒͐͘͝͠a̵̢̹̙͓̝͐̆͑̌͆̇͠t̸̤̘͎̪̙̲͒̈̾̆̅̃́͗͜͜͝i̴̡̢̲̮̙̻̻̫̐ċ̸̨̯͖̒̃͘͠͝͠ ̷̗̾̎͝b̵̳̜͖̍͒̽͝ȓ̵͚̜̠͇͓̹̋̌͐̚͜ą̶̬̠̯̘͉̤͛̈̆͂̍̽͛͘͜n̶͚̜̭̅͗̇̈́̐̽̄͜͝ͅc̵̫͚͆̈͋͌̍̅h̷̢̝̱̫͌.̶̙̺̣̻̞̐̐̏̇̋͂̈̈́.̵̨̠͎̞̼̲̞̍.̷̘̠͚̣̳̻̥͉̬̈̽̇͝ ̸̩̳̰͍̼̫́̋͂͆͜͝b̶̢̢͔͍͇̳̆̊̎̔̏͜͝e̵̡̨̻̱͎̖̞͗͆̉̏̀́̆h̵̪̥̩̭̱͉̉́į̵͎̭̘̺̜̺͕̔̀̌ń̶̨̗͖͚͈̺͚͎̔͛d̶̢̹͇̟͎̬̭̯̙̒͑̂̽͌ ̷̧̧̣̦̠̺̌̅̋́͛̆̊t̸̲̗̉͋̌̔̉͌͒͒h̸̗͍͙͂̎͗̕ȩ̴̣̗͇̰͖̬͍͙̿ ̷̗̥̬͚̫͈̩̇̃́̅̓o̶̞̪̫͈̔̊̾̅͒͋͐͒͐t̶̡̖̝̮͎̦̓̂̈́̂͘h̵͖̣͔͈̟̘͌̈́̽è̷͉͇͒̒͠r̵̢̩͓̝̙͚̚͜ ̵̲͖͐̐̋t̶̬̣̜͎͓̓w̸̝͓̼̬͕͈͍̱͒̋ǫ̴̫̘̺̤͈̫͖̂͆̾̓ͅ.̸̢̡̩̙̬̬̤͇͆̈́̓̐̏̉͘͜͝ ̵̪̭̃̌̽̓̓̀̎̋̌T̴̢̢̨̥̻̃̎̆h̵̡͔͔̗̣̭͋͜e̴͈̭̝͍͇͌̂ ̶̥̣̭̤̉̾̈́̇̿̽t̵̡́͌͑̈́͌͛h̵̹͋̋́͐̀ŗ̸̢̫̇̿̍e̶͕̅͆̎̈͊è̷̢̛̬͓̩̮̙̹̲̈́ ̴̡̩̯̑̽̅̍͒́́ͅl̸̗̥͙̜̬̥̤͖͒̅́̏̈́̾̚͜͝ǫ̸͕͓̬͐̉͂̏̃͂̈́̇̈́o̷̻͛̆̔̋k̷̳̞̯̣͔̖̮̑͋̈́͗̏͝ ̷̡͈͕͈͍͔͍̻̌̐̄̔̉̈͜͝á̶̧͔̠̝̱̋̑͆̄̕͝s̵̛̲̞͍̠̓̂́̀̓́̇̄ ̷̡̡̳͚̱̗̤̹̊̂̓̇͗̉̾ͅi̸̡̦̟̼͔̖͚̊̅̐͐̅̊̅̃͠f̵̨̡̗̦̲̫̠͌̂̕̕ͅ ̵̩̪̅̀̑t̷̢̝̦̖͑̅̆̎̑̑h̵̪͈̙̙͛̐e̴̼̖̟͙͈̙̮͗̿̉͝ẙ̴̢̛̜̯̝̯̙̽̾̈́͆̈́ ̵͍̟̰̘͛̑̕a̶̦̲̭̟̪͐̄̑̏͝ŗ̸̐́̽͋̈́͜͝e̶͖̺̍̓̇͋̒̀͘͝ ̴̩̦̩̯̻̠̀̔̈́̎̿m̸̻̤̀̇̄̏̕ͅơ̸̝͋́͐̄͠v̵̢͈̯̹̩̱͓̰́͊̅̅̃̀͒͂́ĭ̷̖͔͈̯͚̬͓̩̀͒́͠n̴̲̝̜̥͋̇͂͛̍̃̀g̷͇̬̜͙̰̪̱̪̬̾ ̵̳̿̐̆t̶̢͚̭̬̤͖̅́̆̋o̵̪͋w̸͈͖̠͒̎́̈́̍͜͝ą̴̠̫̮͉͆̈́̉̏̄͝r̶͙̫̎̂̌ḑ̸͚͚͇̫̩̱̞̋̈́̎͘͠s̸̜̟͊̈́ ̶̰̥͇̽̈́̑̍ê̵̱̹̥̌a̵̠͗̏̀͌͂͠ċ̵͓̣̳̽̈́͐̎h̶̡͖͔͉͈̖́̉̂̇̔̔ ̶̡̩̜͈͕̋̿͋̓̌o̶̩̙͖͆̋͆̽̑͝t̶̲̰̫́͑̃̎̌̾̀͝h̶̰͙̯͔̾͊e̶̱̰̟͍̖͈̗͗̈́̄̋͂̀̿r̵̻̖͈̲̈́̃̉̈̓̃̕.̸̯̳͙̠̖͈̲͂̽̓̓ ̴̡̢͙̭̩̺̘̝̩̈́̋̊͐͛̏̿W̴̳̣̝͖̬̼͕̗͆̀̈́͊͒̓̓̕ͅẖ̵̪͚͕̙̳͈̀͋̆̚ͅâ̵̢͎͙͓̾͜ͅt̵̨̟̘̫̐̃̆ ̶̡̪̫͉̈́̌̎́͝a̴̦̗̘̘͉̫̩͇͂̓͆̅̄͂͛̅ȑ̶̖̞̝̪̮̋̈́̑ę̸͚̙̣̔͊͑̈́̓̎̕ ̵̟̈́t̷̘̍̂̐̓̇h̶̻̼̞͛́̍͆̔́e̴͇̔͌̾̐̆͑̚y̷̲͖͈̰̘͊͛̔͂̅̍ ̶͙̺͎͓̻̂d̸́͒͗͆͝ͅŏ̶̜͙̯̝̮͑̂͜͜i̵̗͍͍͙̩̪͌̍̽͂̕ň̴͕̳̰̮̌͐̏̏̄̆́g̷̓̋͘͜͠?̵͔̜̅͋́̀ ̴̠̳̰̫̞͙̣͌W̴̨̩̄̓ą̵̨̹͎̯̹̉i̶̜̯͎̺͕̇̉͌̒͜t̴͉̐̂̈́̎̕,̶̡̳͕͈̠̤͚͐̾̋̇̚ ̸̧̭̟͕̝̖͓͎̒̒̈͂ţ̵̺͓̠̝̘̲͓̖́̀͌̽̍̽̀͝h̴͎͔͇̠̙̖͖̘̘͂̈̉̅̀͂̚͘e̷̪̭̐́̅ÿ̸̜̗͎͉͔́͋͜'̴̢̛͓͍̱̮͎̋̏͐͗̏͗̚ŗ̷̠͂̓͝e̴̢̧͎̗͔̙̩͆̈́ͅ ̴̦̝̼̲̿͆̓̎̈̀̂̕͜c̵͙̱̘̜͇̰̚o̶̢͇̎͑̅͒̈̽͗͘͝ḿ̴̬̣̖̍̐ͅͅb̶̩̹̮͕̗̂̌̔̍i̶̖̼͇͔͉̝͉̊̾̈̚͝

> End of Transmission.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:09 pm

>Begin transmission.

Doctor Jason here.
It's appeared in the distance. The tarrpocalypse.
Both in the sky and surface of the slime sea, it's making it's way torwards my ranch at a slightly decent rate.

Anyways, i've MOSTLY figured out what leo's screwed up transmission said.

"Is this thing working? Good. I've been looking for the aquatic branch as it would be the <Cannot be understood>. The sky branch now floats about <???> above the land branch. Wait, there's the aquatic branch. Behind the other two."
This is worrying info.

I've followed Leo's idea for the Tarr-proof armor, and have created a S.L.I.M.E Mech capable of withstanding the Tarrpocalypse. Im going to travel near the tarrpocalypse and see what there is.

(Also, Dr. Slimeurphy Coniere, you have to show me how you made some material that let you make a suboceanic base in the slime sea. I dont remember there being a sea-proof material.)

>Transmission END.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:37 am

"Is this thing working? Good. I've been looking for the aquatic branch as it would be the <Cannot be understood>. The sky branch now floats about <???> above the land branch. Wait, there's the aquatic branch. Behind the other two."
This is worrying info.
Dr. Jason I think I understood almost everything he says

"EMERGENCY LOG 0007

> Begin Transmission.

Is this thing working? Good.
I've been looking for the aquatic branch as it would be the easiest one to defeat. No luck. It seems it can travel quickly. I've come into contact with the land brach of it.

The sky branch now floats about me above the land branch as well. It's that large (???) I try to attack either super powered tarr just launch out at me.

Wait... there's the aquatic branch behind the other two. The three look as if they are moving towards each other. What are they doing? Wait they're combi

>End of Transmission" Leo what have you got yourself into? I hope he is ok...

(Also, Dr. Slimeurphy Coniere, you have to show me how you made some material that let you make a suboceanic base in the slime sea. I dont remember there being a sea-proof material.)
Dr. Jason it's a material called Arguianite it has recently been discovered at planet 4546B's corrosive ocean my submarine and my suit are made from it. (It's Coneire)

LABLOG 006

I was doing some tests with the fungus and the Tarrpocalypse thingy, the TPT (Tarrpocalypse thingy) quickly ate the fungus but something happened beyond my expectations the fungus released some chemical solution that quickly made the TPT enter a coma state for a few minutes. I THINK I FOUND IT, THE THING THAT CAN MAKE THE TARRPOCALYPSE VULNERABLE! NOW WE JUST NEED SOMETHING TO STOP IT!!! But I don't think I should go there alone but I'm worried about Leo but I don't know if it's safe... Someone, anyone please help me and help Leo. We NEED do something about it... Dr. Jason! He's a millionare! Maybe he can fund something to stop the Tarrpocalypse!

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:49 am

LABLOG 007

I fear that the Tarrpocalypse will eventually reach my base but I can barely view anything in ten meters of distance, so when it comes I will not know, I'm currently trying to make some protections with arguianite and coneire fungus, my base is smaller as I'm focusing in making a thick wall of arguianite, I requested camera drones and radars from Mochi Tech. The slimes down here fled to the deeper cave system I fear it's a sign that It is coming... It seems that the majority of the planet was evacuated a few million people are still in the Far, Far Range... I'm... loosing... hope...

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 pm

i̜̯̯̭̼̼͊ͧ ̙̞͈͜tͬͮ́͐̃hͣͭ̍̐͌̒ͣ͜i͇̘̰͎̹̠̝ṇ̨̯̲͚͖̽k͕̬̈́ͣ̉͊̓ ̠̹̦̦̹̼̰i̦̪͎͓͔͑̋'̀v̗̺̪ͭ̌ͦ̍͆e͚̝͎̼̞͑̄ͦͪ ̳̗͋̋̋̕D̓̌̏̾ͪ̏õ̤̦̥͖͍ͩ͂n̢̅ͯ͆ͧ̚̚ȅ̠͠ͅ ̅̋̾̔͏ǐ̪̲̪ͯͤͬ̀t͈̯͇̲̰͚͎͐̓ͪ͂.̵̳̹͉̗̯̄.̢͚̯̬͓̥̱̩̈ͨ̋ͦ̚.̟͙̗̄ͤ̍͆ͤ ̨̍̾ͣͫ̅i̳̼̳͓ͭ̅ͩ'͉̝̈v̡̺͇̊ͤͧͦ̃̆ͬé͆ͦ͛͗̔͗ ̛̪̈́̉ͤd͙͍͚̱̊ͩe͎̼̣͎̻͒̏̄̋̚͜f̸͚̟̰̬̙̹ͫͅę̟̮â̙ͯ͆̉ͦͯ̾t̉̑ē̴̥͇̳d̡̦͍̹̦̋̾͊ͅ ̳̃̎̍̐̆ť̲͙̺̹̰͖͔̏̎̎͟h̲̮ͪ̈́̑̽é̞̞͖͖͍̤̐̽̽ͣͅ ͚̟͚̇͛̆t̜̗̼͚̞a̙̟͖̦͓̗ͨ̄̽̉̓̂ͯr͒̍̆̽ͯ͛̃҉̟̺͍͈̥r̝̓̋̈̉̊̅p͖̝ͫ͆Ö͔̣̩̰̺̦̓c̵͉̪̙̤̪̀o̶̲̩̣̻̰͊l̜̬͖͍̞̒̆̒ͅy̵͕͓p̶̭̫̮̪ṡ̆̋ͭ̀e͎̠̘.̎͒͆ͩͣͥ̕.͖̦̻͔̬̿͛̋̅̀.̤̦̅͆̚ ͈̤͔̪̱̭̳̿ͤ͡á̮͕͚̳̦̣͙̀̓̈̆̆͂t̜͓͎̗͔̅ͮ͛̽̓ͮ ̔ͫͫ͒͢l͔̖͕̔̃̑ḛ̊̏̒̄ͮ͡a̲̭̻̥̞̜ͨ̓ͤ̓ͥ̋s͇̭͔̬̩̩͋̽͆̔̈́t͓́ͨ̚ ̬̫͉͕͔̮͕̾͗͆ͣ̄h͕ë̙̚r͈̤̹̘̘͙ͬ̊̍̔͑͠e͈͋ͪ͑͂ͮ.̠̘̈́̀͂̚̚ͅ ̛̣̗͙͇͔̦̮i̧͔̮̜͉̤͎̔̍̇̄̎͌̚ͅ ̧̲d͕̫͙͍͌͂̆̑͝o̜̥̣̤̱̗͋͛͐͢ͅN̹͔͓̑̒̈́̈́'̼͈͎̽t͌̿ͣͫͬ̓̀ ̸̠̝̜̬͖̮̯ͥk̫͇͈̲̥̺͂̐͌ͯ̃͟n̢̤̝̠͙̈ȏ̙̱ͨ̌͊͋ͣ̎͢w̜̬͎̠̌͊͞,̞̮̖͚ͮ ̬̯̺̖̿̆͌ͧb͎̣̙ͮͪͭ̌ͯ͒u͖͖̯ͥͪ̐͂͝t̞͖̠̱̔̅ͬ̓̌͆ ̡̟̭͐i̺͙ͮͩ̃̇s̵͌nͣ̍̾͛͐ͩ͐'̥͔̯̔̐T̠̯̍̒̋́̓ͧͯ ͈̻̱̹̮͔͌̄̀̅͡i͚̺̘͉ͥ̐͐̑̚͟T̬͚̟͍̕ ̧̱̹̟ͪ̓̋ͣ̋̃̎g͙ͭ̌̋̀ͣ̄͟o̦͉̟͙͍̤͛̐̓̊̃ͮ̚n̨̥̐ͥ͐̏̃ͮe̟̗̤͇̿͜ ̞̲̻̈ͭ̓̄ͦ͐͜fͥ̒͠ǫ̳̯̤ͯͪ̍ͫ̉͐Ṟ͖͔̻ͫ͒̌̈ ̌ͫ͆ͪͦͧt̲͓̽̅͑ͨ̋̅h̫̲̋ͧ͝e͍̬̗͍̟̜̋ͩ̋ͦ̒̐ ̭͕͍̙ͨr̩͕̥͎͇̰e͖͚͇̬ͥ͑ͩ̈͂s͓̼͙̼̲͇͍̐͐͘t̯̱̜̀ͧ̃͒͛͐̓̕ ̜̺̙̝̐̋͠ǒ́̂ͪ̉ͤ͛f̮̻͉̮̩̲̭̊ͬ̔͐͑̈ͭ ̧͙̯̞̱̯t̅ͦ̂͊̋҉̲̠̮ḥ̓̆ͪͣ̒̅e̩ͪ̍̒̓̚͢ ̱͇͕̖̣̻̀͌̀͑ͥ́r͉̪͒̄ͦ̔͞a̜͕͔̋ͣ͑̚n͕̘̍ͣ̾̋́̏g̟͖̟ͯ͆͜eͤ͐̑̌̂ͫ͂?̬͝ ̟̖̭̥͈͙̒̑i̪̠̼̗̖͐ͩ̍̚ ̫̼̪̥̪ͮ̇͂ͮ̃͒̚c̨ḁ̜̺̯̱̏ͯ̆̉ͣn̘̦̼̣͎'̬͖͑ͮť̖̙̺̥̼͚ͫ͛̆͌̔̅ ͚͍t̘̣͓̫̓ͬͥe̟̯̞̪̠̜ͩ̕ͅl̫͚̙̬̬̞͙͌̅͒̈̄̚̚lͮ͌͗̚̕.̥̘̞͕̈́ͧ ̤̞̦͉̳̺͍͂ͨ̈́i̵̝̠̮̯̟̘ͨͣ'̙̠̣̬ͦͅm̞̝̻̙͕̌̉͆̋͒ ̛̬͉̙̄̈ͧ̓ͬͪ̊Ṵͪͨ͒̿̚n̠̲̬̒͋ͧ̒͗͂ͩd͚̣͈̞e̠̜ͅr̹̘̘̼͍̎ ̧̘̞̜̻̹̱ͫ̓ͫ̓ͣ̒̚a̦̭̦ͭͥ͑̍ͭͯ ̷͚̜̖͓͈͌͋ͭ̎S̨̫͈͂t̙̉̓̾͋̂̆͐͟r͖̩͎a͈ͫ̂͜ͅn̈́́ḡ̪̻͈̭̤̐̓̆ͮe̼ͪ̐ͦͩ̉͜ ̽͑͏͉̳̟r̸ͨͧͬ͒ͦ͐o̼̬͚̟̦̬̪ͭ͗c͇̞̭̙̺k͛ͮͪͭ̌̾ ̮̱̾ͦ͐͋ͤͧͥ̀T̬͕̖͓͑́̅̿̎h̎̌͆ͤ̃̉̏a͇̫͍ͣͮͩ̋̎̃̇͡t̪̳͎̞̲̝̖͠ ̻̭̬͙͖̃ͤͨ͆͂͊͝ͅi̓͑ ̘ͭ̀͋ͦ͡ͅf̝̪̬̖̠͗̂̑ͬ͌ͮͦõ͚ͪͦͫ͗̏u̺̟ͯ̾ͭͣͣ͢ṉ̵̾̊d̺͂̐ ͍̤͕͎̌̀̀f̺͕͓̆͂ǫ͖̜̫̙̯̆̇r̢̰̗̬̼͕̯̩͗̌ͭ̊̇̋ ̺̖̫̗̖͈̈͊̎͆̆̾̃s̳͕͇̲ͥ̌̓̄̈́ͨ̓h̯͝ȩ̫̞̼͖̱͒̐͆͐͋̐l̉T̩͇͔͈͓͙ͦ̚erͪ̒ͣͧ͊ͯ.͚̭͈ͣ̉̆̓͑̋̉͜ ̷̻̗̺̈̀͋ͯ̄̄̌ͅi̧̙̤̰'͉̘̹̰ͨ̊ͤ̉́v̮͈̲͎̊ͭe̥̩͙̤̽͗̌͛ͮ̀ ͥ͗ͦͦn̞̜̯̱̩̰̩̔̈̈́̌̅ò̸̟͇̻̟͔̰͈͐̃̊͐t̥̤͘ ̋̿̊ͤb̶͙̙̰̖͊e̝͍̼͉͝ͅe͚̠͓n̢̤̞̤͖̤̪̮͑̃̍̎ͮ͛ ̜̼̑ͩͮͨͪā̸͎̄̌b̕l͖̘̮̋ͯe̷̽̓ͥͭͩ͒ ̗̬̜͓̹̬̾ͯ̒̒̿t͎̭̞̯̗͗̊̆̈́̇ͩo͍̐ͭ̋̐ͨ͊ ̖͕͖̦͔̙̖ͩ͂̏̚m̸͓̤̔͛a̭͕͔̖̙͌̈̒̒̍͆k͓eͧ̔́͏̦ ̗̼̞̳̫̠̘̌̌͗̕ȯ̰̭̙͚̤ͭ̒̎ͦ͡u̎̈́̒ͪ͛ͤ̚t̝̘̜̩̪͓̰ͤ̓ ̵̜͓̯̀ͦ̍̆̊̓t̺̗H͙͇̙̯ͅe̡̥͖ ̟̳̦͔̔ͦͥ͛̋̄ͅr̴e͈̜͚͔͂ͧ͋͛sͤ͂ͦͨ͆̈́ͅt͎͙͉̼̳̝̪̀̆͢ ̹̘̘͎̮͛̒̊̾͌ͥ̈́͠o̝̟̙̜̝ͮͦ̉͌͋͟ͅf͝ ̳̄͢p̺̘̪̍̂̽e̺ͨͯ͂̇o̵͈͇̫͕ͭͯ̑̐͂̇ͅp̬̞̬̙͌̓͐́̾͐ļ̰͙̍̎e͕͉̜͈̗̣͔͘s͇͖͔̲̺̣̾̂ ͓̥͈̪̹̈́̏ͨ̋ͥ͌ͦm̶̺̘̈́̆ͫ̍ͮe̬͕ͬ͌̋̀ͥ̚sͨ̽͌͆̃͐ͭ͜s̙͆ͬ̂̓͞a̗͇̖͖̥ͦ̄́g͇̗̏ͭͩͩ́͞e̸̦̞̦͙͇ͧ̂ͭ̑ͯ̄͗ͅs̺͙͍͕̐ͩ̐ͫ̒ͧ͟ ̥̃͐̌̑̏a̪͉̐̃̀̎̅̚ṣ̣̱̏͌̄̐ͅ ͍̠̰̯͈͝ͅͅo̵̳͇̻̬ͣ̓̒́̑f͍̠̩̣̫̖͆ ̟̼̬͍̋̿ͩ̌ͅņ͎̙̬̪̼͎̟̄̊ơ͉͈̰ͮ͒̿ͩͮͩ̚w͇̹͒̋͋̑͊ͪ͊͟.̞̝̄ ̨̣̙̱̓͐̂ͪ̐ͤ͆b̸̦̼̿͑ͧ̇ͦu̇̃͏͕t͙̲͔͇͕̃͐̽̀ͅ ̨̮̰͂ͮ̂̚I̞̗ͫͯ͌ͦ̆ͫ ̴̌̋̄ͪͯ̍̚j̢͍ͪ̈u̯̩̜̙ͦ̈́̃ͣs̹͓̪͇̭̈͂͛́̆̐̍ͅt̼̺̺͊͐ͮ̀̓ ̦̙͔ͨ͌ͦͧ̂ͭ̑ň̛̬̦̘̮̒̐̀̉è̤͎̦̯̎̚͠e̅̎̚̚d̄͂ͮ́ ͔̪̝̓̈̉m͏͈o̯̰̫̲̠̎r͈̻̭̰̯̮̉ͅe̗͍͉̰͖ͨ̆ͣ̋̓̍͗ ̩̥͍̬̟̃̐̓ͭ̆ͫṱ̘̰̺̫̲̑ǐ͉̘̘̮̗͉ͪͧ̽m̗͂͗̊̓͊ẽ̽ͫ.̩̜̊ͣ́͒͞ ͎̤̺̻̱̈́ͭͤ͗ͬ́ͮs͕͍̲̠ͤ͋ͦĕ̺̆e̵͉͎̖̬̭͔̭̍ͬͬ ͍̄̒̍ͦͩͤp͇͎͒͋̓̂ě͓͙̔ͤ͛o̤͖̭͓̙̐ṕ̸̦͉͇̰͕̟̌͋̊l͓̖̹̹͓̓ͤ̀ͩ̇̚e̫͖̜͈͓̣̅ͯͭ̂̈ͫ ͙͕͉̖̮̳͎ͮ̑͒͂̊̇S̷̟̮̫ǫ̳̲̬̣̼ȏ̖͉͙̲̳̐͒̃͒n̪̎̿̇͋͛.̵̺ͤ͒͐̔̔

> An anomaly has been detected in this transmission.
> A message has been found inside, but the decoder isn't working.
> If the decoder doesn't work, try to decode it yourself.
> Meanwhile, please note that something might not be true in this message.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:29 pm

i̶̛̬'̸̟̀v̷͓̐ẽ̷̤ ̷̤̈m̷̝̉o̵̟͂s̸̩͂t̷̞͋l̴̫̑y̴̩̓ ̷͎̈g̶̙̃o̴̐ͅt̶̟͛t̵̥͠e̶͠ͅn̴͍̐ ̴̲̋r̸͍̆Ȋ̶̜d̷͈̓ ̵̟͒o̷̦͆f̶͚̃ ̶̨̍t̸̛̥h̵͍͑e̵͓͋ ̷̳͑ć̷̪o̸͈͛ŗ̶̑r̸̙͛ȗ̷͙ṗ̵̞t̸͍̄ị̷̂o̵̞̕n̷͔̈́.̴̹͑ ̵̹̽i̶͇͑'̷͉̈́M̴̡̅ ̶͕̀n̴͕̏o̴̻͋T̵̹̓ ̶̲͝s̵̗̈́ư̸̮Ṛ̴̽e̶̗͘ ̸̞̀i̸̤̍f̶̘̀ ̸̹͌ḯ̷̻t̶̹̔ ̴̜͝i̸̠̍s̴̳͘ ̵͋͜s̵̻̀t̷͙̎í̷̱l̵̕ͅl̵͆ͅ ̷͎̎t̷̰́h̵̩̔ĕ̴̖ŕ̵̺é̵̮,̸̝̓ ̵̥̀ḯ̴͉ ̷̢̉c̴̣̃A̶͓͒n̵͉̉'̷̺̓ṭ̶̐ ̷̳̑t̷̠̐e̶͖͋ḷ̷̆l̷͕͘ ̶̻́f̴̪͑r̷̝̆o̷̲͐m̶̭͑ ̴͖̔ḫ̵̛e̷̹̓r̸̘͊.̸̨̅ ̶͙̒i̴̺̎s̸̿͜ ̸̮̋t̴̟̎ĥ̵̙e̵̢̛r̵͚̈́ė̴̖ ̶͇́s̵͚̀t̷͇̄i̵͉̿l̷͕̃l̴̠̈́ ̷̥̀c̶̨͂o̶̦̚r̸̤͋r̷͇̂u̴̇ͅP̷̲̕t̴̟͋i̶̬͛o̷͕͗n̴͕͌?̴͖̔ ̴͕̓t̵̝̐h̶̛̘ȇ̴͓r̵̝̓e̴̻͐'̶̟̓s̶̞͝ ̴͔͘P̴͖̕i̷̪̚ḻ̷̄È̴̫ş̵́ ̸̖͂ǫ̷͒f̵̼̆ ̷̬̓t̶͙́a̷̙̓r̴͖̄r̵̦͂ ̷͖͋s̸̨͠t̸͔̽i̶̭͐l̴̼̒ľ̷̦ ̵͈̂a̵̖̾r̷̼̓o̶̙͊ȗ̷͕n̶̞͐D̴̯̒.̴̣͘ ̶͔̃T̶͖͋H̸̝͘I̷͈̔S̵͜͝ ̶̗̽Ĭ̷̳S̵̡͠ ̷̮̓ǧ̵̩o̵͍͗ḯ̶͖N̷͚̏g̴̟̑ ̴͘͜t̷͈̏O̷͇̅ ̷̤̂ǹ̶͍e̸͔̊é̶̟ḏ̷̿ ̶͎̓a̷̼̎ ̸̧͊ṿ̵̀a̶̮̿ĉ̸͕p̶̘̕a̷̱̾ċ̶͉.̶̤̕ ̸̫͆ẁ̸̲ĥ̷̤e̶̳̒ŕ̴͎ȇ̵͙ ̴̜̓ï̵̬s̸̩̾ ̵͖͗m̵̨̿ȉ̴̮n̶̮̾e̴̖̔?̸̠̐ ̴̟̂ĭ̶͓s̶̥͝ ̶̳͘ï̷̫T̸͝ͅ ̶̜̾í̵͙n̵̳͠ ̶͓̒h̸͓̐e̷͔̓r̴̬͋e̷̩͊?̷͚̈́ ̷̠͘R̸̢̀Ĕ̸̪Ȃ̸͜L̸̺̋l̴̙͋y̸̞̔?̶̖̽ ̷̺͑i̶͍̽t̷͉̍ ̶͍́ȉ̴̩s̷̢̉n̵̳̂'̷͈͠t̶͓̀?̵̝̂

> An anomaly has been detected in this transmission.
> A message has been found inside, but the decoder isn't working.
> Didn't this already happen?
> Is this real?
> Help me.
> Help me.
> Help me.
> Hel p m e.
>̶̡̳̦̯͖͕͔͉͔͓̉͐̐͑̀̓͆ ̸̠̗̘͓̼͇͕͈̺̤̼̩̹̭̪̘̱̎͝H̴̺̟̭̣͎̤̣̼̥̑̈̌̇͊̈́̂̈́̌̽̕͘̚͝ e̴̞͇̮̳̩̦̼͕̫͙̺̲̻͑̎͂l̴͉̹̩͈̍͋̇̿̌͂̈́͑͌̀͐̚ p̷͖͈̰̹̣͓̱̐̀͋̈́͑̐̆̐̋̆̌͊̌̇̍̈́̕͝͝ ̵̗̫̟̩̯͓͖̇͂́̋̿͆̽̑̏̓̈́̋̄͗͘͘͠ͅ m̸̲̼̫̤͈̠̖̺͓̹̯̗͓̝̬̤̔͆̔̅͐̕̕͜ͅ ę̶̱̜̠̲͇̯͔̞̳̇͒̔͗
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:44 pm

D̴̨̧̨̧̡̢̨̨̧̨̧̢̡̨̡̨̧̛̛̛͍̗̯͚̼͍̘͕̜̤͍̞͈͈̞̭̺̝̠̩̞͓͕̣͖͖̮̗͍͍̝̻̺̣̫̪̖̩͚̦̘͉͓̗̭͎̯̖͈̼̘͎̠̟̙͎̲̮̣̮̤̯̞̘͉͓̟̦̙͇͈̩̻̝̪̪͎̣̠̺̜͈͉̮̯̣͇͕̝͍̱̟̺̗̪̙̭̤͖̬̺̻̦͙̺̬̻̘̥̮̲̹̯̹̝͕̞̼̖̣̦̫̦̳͙͎͕͈̮̰͙̘̫̹̦͕̗͚͉̉̍͊̋̅̉͛͗̊́͋̋͐̍͊͑͐͋̀̈̿̽̏̊̏̈̌͒̔̈́͊̈́̌̎̽̑͛̔͑͊̒̉̐̔͋̔̈͒͑́̋͑̓̆̈́̅̾̓̊̅͌̒̅̈́͋̆͂̽̂̾̊͒̃̇̓̏͌̊̊̓͂̽͗̍̌̓͌͆͒̾͛̎͆̌̈́̇̍̂̋̋̈͒͊̐̏̓̃͆̋̂̃̌̀͒͂̔̓́̑̄̔́̀̀͆̽̿̏̅͗̒͋͐̆̓̀͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǪ̸̨̧̢̨̡̢̧̛͓͓̣̞͕̪̘̼̥̪̖͓͈̻͉̖̬̖̜͓̯̬͙̮͖͍̙̙͖̲̫̜̻̠̙̮̪̗͎̥͉̣̖̪̜̭̪̩̰̹̙̝̳͇͇͖̪͉͈̳̟̙͕̬̱͉̼̣̰̗̺̤͙̱͉̼͉̹̭̮̘͑̂͌͌̍̃̿͛̌͐̃͂̀͐̊͊̐̑̈́̋̉̔̿͐̄̉͆̅͂̑͑͂̓̌̇̀̋́͂̊̓̓͐͗̆̏̐̋͒̎̾̈́̽̑̋͆̎̀̎̓̆̌̀̔̉̍̇͗͋͛̀̏̐̃̒̈̏͆̄̈́͂̆̓͘̚̕͘̕̚͜͝͠͠ͅͅͅÑ̷̢̡̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̢̛̛͎̤̖̪̟̣̹̞̰͇̱̰͇̞̳̲̞̱͈̯̦̫̻̖͙̠̭̘̫̰͈̳̺͎̪̼̦̮̼͇͇̺̰̭̣͍͚̖̬̱̹̩͖͎͕̙͈̹͍̪̟͚̜͎͈͚̱̥̹̗̥͗̽́̋͛̾̆͑͂́̉̍͛́͆͑̈́̑̋͗̊͐͐̔͒̈́̍͋̽͒̀͆̇̾̃̓͑̒͑͐̓̓̾͑͗̀̋͒̈́̀̑̒̓̃͋̐̓̌̔͗́̔̓͐̈́̄̔̐͛̊́̽̀̆͛̔̌́͂̂̇̒̄͑̾̊͋̏́̀̓͊͂̔̕͘͘͘̚̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅT̵̡̧̡̢̨̡̨̨̡̧̧̢̡̡̧̢̡̨̧̧̢̨̛̺͔̣̠̻͚̜͈͓̺̦̝̯͔̠͉͇̝̞̭̤͕͎̙̰̮͎͈̳̩̤̖͕̻͔̙̭̬̭̲͎̭͖̻͖̦̻̮͚̙̮͉̱̹̬̪͙͍̻̪̦̹̥̘̰̩͔̝͙̝̟͈͚̥̮̻̗̗̞͇͙̲͎̜̙̟͉̥̲͚̬̪̤͉̼̞͓̞̘̦̫̟̻̯̥͍͚̗̮̺̠͉̼̘̪͙͉̥̯͇̟̩͍̻͉͈̣͉̞̤͙̫̩̫͈͔̲͙̼͇̘̭͖̤̠͕͖̠̥̲̖̱̯̩͕̫͚̞̝͉̤̯̥̩̥̖͈̳̘̞͈̖̝͙͉̠̘̲̪͇̻̠͉̱̖̤͚̺̪̪̦̩̟̳̬̯̭̬̲̯̼͈̈̽́̄̀́̈́̂̉̍̀̓̍̉̽͋͒͑̏̂̿̇̋̈́͋̾͆͗̓̊͗̃̽̊̓̓̇͗̐̑̌́͑̈́̽̄̀͑̾͌͌̾̋̄̀͂̑́̋͆̍̔̿͋̈́̋̍̒͒̓̈́͋͐͐͐͂̓̀̈̀͂̏́̿͐̍͋͋̒̒͘͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅŢ̸̨̢̢̡̡̧̢̡̛̛̮̥͙͉̼̣̪̮̞̮̗͙̞͙̠̪͎̠̺̠̦̯̱̩̩̲̱͈̜͉͇̩̫͖̤͍͔̟̞̹̮͍̜̼̻̭͖͍͓̩̟̘̞̮͕̹̹̝̩͉͇̣͍̦̲̯̬͚̼̬̰̦̠̜͈͓͚̠͎̹̥͈̭̇̓̄̓̌͊̏̂͋̉̂̀͗̽͐͒̌̈́̔̈́̏͑͊̓̀͆͌̈́͋̉̈́̎̒̽͂̾̀̐̃̿̇͊̄̂̒̐̽̋̐̽̿̈̀̏̅̾̊͒̍̂̋͌̅̈̀̆̒̒̈́́͗̈́̓̈́̊͊͋́͂͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅR̵̡̡̡̢̧̨̢̹̣̫̦̬̯̮̳̙̭͉̝̝̭͎̗̼̪̲̱͎͍̥͖̮̺͓̞̩͉̝̙̤͓͇̟̯̘̙̩̥̤̝̞͈̼̹̣̜͉̮̻̰̥̟̭̖͔̙̱̼̭͕̙̲̬̘̰̟͙͓̠̮͔͖͖̥̝̼̪̮̙̫͔̙͍͖͙͙̜͈̥̲͎͉͇͕͇̹͙̬̹̲̞͇̪̹͖̼̮͖̹͍͗̔̂̈̿̄́͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅỬ̶̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̺͈̠͇͙̜̩̖̻̘̱̯̣̳̥̥̭̪̭̮̦̤̺̪͒͌̈̒̊̇̍̂͆̊̏͌́͐̄̇̅̀̐͋̾̈́̓͆̇͋̈́̒̌̈̃͋̓̏̏͛̀͌͑̓͋̍̍̔̓̐̍̓̔́̀̀̃̀͂̈́͆̃̈̄̀̈́̌̍̒͆̃̈́̑́̄̍̒̀͛̒͐̏̅́́̀̅̆́͐͊͆̀̈́̀̐̅̆͋̏̾̾͑͌̇̉̄̇̐̅̅́́̔̔̂͐̓̄̄̋̂́̿͗͋̒̂̊̈̓́̀͊͛̃̄̑̉͗̅̑̇̓̒̊̂̿̀̄̓̌̈́̽̋͛̔̐͊̈́̈́̿̎̓̈͗̏̑́̓̈́͑̽͑́̂̀̄̈́̕͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝S̸̨̡̧̢̨̨̡̢̢̧̢̨̧̢̛̛̩̻̣̠̱̦̩̘̻͙̳̰͖̤͉̗̞͉͍̗̻̹̟̦͈̖͖̼̘̬͉̼̬͖̭̳̼̰͖̯̯͍̭̖̞̱̟̠̻̣̹̳̲̹͔̞̺͙̭̣͕̱̞͖̬̠̦̘̣̬̞̹̩̞̬̠̣͉̱̟̪͍̦̖̳̫̝̖̮̖̗̩͖͇̹̱͉̣̞̜̝̰̳͈̞̖͇͓̱̬̣̹̺̣͓̲̟̞̙̬̯̞̖̞̺̰͓̬̹͙̘̟̬̝͓͛́̌͑̒͑̆̄̽̓͑̽̿͑̇͋̌̓̈͋͋̄̓̄̓̊̈̒͒͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅT̶̢̢̡̧̧̨̨̨̨̢̨̢̢̧̧̡̨̨̧̧̡̡̢̧̢̡̢̧̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̪̮̯͇͙̦͖̤̮̻̣̜͓̜̳̲̭̙̥̭̼͈͔̺͔̫̜̪̩̫͉͍͙̤̳̫̖̤͈͉̗̖̙͚̟̥̪̲̫̝̲͉͇͔͓̖͕̹͔̱̫̻͙̥͈̤̩̹͉̝̤̼̦͔̰̝̝̬͙̯͎̲̖̯̖̥̪̩̹͖̯̫̰̰͔͉̱̥̱̮̺̮̙̭͎̼̪͓̮̱̻̖͓͙̩̝̪̖͈̹̩̯̥͖̥̘̣̙̺̞̠̱͇͉̙͙͍̪̱̥̞̦͖̺̗̼̦̺͉͔̺̞̙̤̥͙̺̹͔̤͕͖̼̼̪̝̜̹̬͓̞̯̜̤͋̅͐̇͂̆̓͐̆̇͗̔͌̔̋͊̊̊́̀̊̈͌̈́̊̈́̎͋̾́̆́͆̍͐̇̽̿̑́̃̄̈́̄̉͒͗̍̅́͂̅̾͒͑̈̌̔͒̋́̒͒̈́̑̾̿͊̐̅͋̀́͋̃̾̀͂̇̊̈́̅̎͗͒́͐̾̈́̋̊͋͑̅́̏͗͗͐̓̿̂͒͗͛́̉̈͛̈̆̉͐̀̐̎͒͐͛̄̈́̌̑̓̎̾̐͌̾̔̐͊̀̽̊͌̏̎̿̓̋̏́̀̇̈́̿́͂͌̊̉̅̉̔̐̊̊͑̇̏̿́́̐̐̏̈͒͒͛́̑̍̀̊̃͛͛̿̈́͛͌̉̊̍̆̌̅́̂̎͆̊̇̈́̑͒́̐́͒̓̌̾͊̌̽̆̇̎͛̏͋̀̀͑̉̂̉͊͒̋̊̌̈̉̆́͘̕̕̚͘̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅI̵̢̨̡̢̧̢̧̨̡̨̛̞̳͕̲̣̞̲̮͎̲͚͙̩̤̹̙͍͎͎̖̬̞̝̩̝͓̥͇̹͕͙̲̺̰̜̺͚͔̜̜̘̤̭̼̱̟̯̞̹̲͎̞̦̩̳͚̰͙͕͎͍̖̤͎̺̞̞̪̜̫̭̗̼̝͊̌̐̇̑͋̈́̈́͆̆̐͋͐̓̽̍̐͂͗̐͛̋̅̊͊̓̓̐͋͗̀̀̏̑́́͋̔́̇̀̿̒̀̅̈̿̒̀͊̀͗̿̀̽̇́̏͂̃́̔͂̂̈̈́̅̾́̌̔̾̉̽͗̄͑̌̍͗͒̚̕̕̕͜͠͠͝͝͝͝T̶̡̧̧̡̧̨̨̧̢̢̨̡̢̢̧̢̨̢̨̧̡̨̧̧̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͙̝̩̼͚̲͓̙̰̗͇͉͕͉̱̙̦̱̰̰̟͎̤͖͍̰̰͕͔͉̹̗̺͈̭̞͕͉̺̘͔̣̯̖͓̱̙͍̱͖͕͔̱̰̳̭̝̻͓̯̺͇̮̣̙̫̝͇͇̘̩̜̤͈̮͔̺̱̰̲̜͎͚̻̜̖͓̪͈͖͚̺̗̰̖̖͈̠̞̭̘̦̲͈̻̗̙̥̫͕͉̬͓͕͉̞̦̘̲̣̠͉͎͙̪̯̥͚̝̭̻͉̣͇͖̭̟͎͚͓̺͓̪͕̳͈͚̺̱̟̗͉̭̬̗̯̳̺̪̜̻̪͓͚̝̠̠͇͍̹͚̮̜͎̖̱͉͚̬̺̤̙̲͕͙̜̻͉͕̪̖̦̪̦͙̰͖̱̳̲̼̥͙̻̳̞̮͍̜̗͕̜͕͖̮͙̮̪̫̟̼̹͈̜͙̦̦̝̭̪͍̠̺̲̙͔̀͂́͆̌̉́̂̈́̍̊́͑͂̊͛̇̊̒̿͋̑͌̀̏̀̌̾͆͐̃̂͊̈́̐̎̔͑͂̔̒͛̉̓͌̓͒̈͊̿̀̆̈́̏̃̅̋͌̀͋͛̾͋͂̐͛͌̿̒̂̊̀̈́̓́͆̎͊̓̈́̅̓̂̍̾̈́̊͛͒́͛̐̅͂̄̍̔̈́̓̎̀̐̈̈́̂̈́͒͋̅̎̉̇̾͆̐̔̅̿͂̅̃͐͌̓͑̇́̆̓̀̍͋͑̿͊̇̔̾̐̈́͗̀̓̒̌̀̅͂̂͐̏̀̾̈̔̇̃̀̔̇͂͋̐̆̃̍͂̋̓̀͂̄͆̂̃͆̎͊̾̍̀̽̒̈́̈́̀͑̆͊̆̋͊̀͐̉͒͛̀͆̊̓̽̑́̋̇̽͒̓͌̕̕̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
̸̨̢̧̧̛̛̛͎̬̮̙͕̦̩͉̹̻̻͙͚̺̟̘̣̫̟̪̟͎̲̞̖̖̜̇͋̍̒̎͒̋̑̉͆̐̾̊͑̀̓͊͛̾͛̔̓̍͌̇͗̅̽́̊̆͂̑͐̎̐̋̀̉̈́̔́̒͊͒̍̈́̏́̾̋͋̆̾͛̅̀͌̍̿͛̌͋͑̍̑̄͒͐̾̐͑̓͌̇̔̎̅͆̇̆̿̏̅̄̀̏͆̾͌̒͐̿̕̕͘̚̚͘͝͝I̸̡̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̨̧̨̢̧̨̧̡̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̙͓̟̗̦̘̩͖̫̬̝͔̼͙̪̮̯̭̱͓̗͔̰̣̼̬̙͓̠̼̭̝͔̟͚̩̭̰̜̜̟̼̯̪̼̥̬̰̦̪̺͈̫̩̖̼͉̗͎̥̺̖̳̪͍͙̠̭̹͙̗̲̝̫̞͉̦̦̹̥͖̘͔͔͍̥̩̩͚̮͙͚̤͖̘̱̥̫͔̹̩̘͈̫͖̮͈͓̥̠̯̞̦̬͓̯̹̠͔͕̣̻̲̘͍̼̙͚̤͙̗̬̝̭͎͚̺̗͔̥̣̪̼̯͍̻̙̙̤͔̜̙̭̺͍͖̖͎̺̲͔̰̫̩̖̞̳͕͈̯̮̖͇̺̮̅̄̓͗̂͑̄͋̓̽̈́̌̍̌́̿̑̆̅̀̄̇͊̍̌͒͛̈́͛̀̒̀̒̿̃̈͊̇́̇̅͐̿̂͌̈́̆͆̔̀̒͗̉̅̈́͊̈́̓͗̉͌͌̋̐̐̀͑̋̊͊̇͑̐́̌̍͊͑͐́̒̿́̂͒́̔͑̈́͐̓́̈̑̇͐̅͛̇̓̀̀͋́͂͛̒̓̈́̇̄̓̉͛́́̀̄̎̃̔́͐̀̈̌̊̈́́̐̓̆̒̿̓̓̐̀͆̏͘̕̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅM̵̨̨̡̢̧̡̡̡̢̢̢̢̢̨̼͍̬̗̯̞̩̝̲̯̳̼͇̖̦̰͎͙̰̲͈̯̙͎͈̥̼͚͍̟̘̖͖͖̤͙͈͔̥̞̝͇͓͓͎̺̙̖̠̥̫̤̯̯̝͙͙̩͓̝̳̭̯̙̠̰̗̙̜͓͓̼̤̝͍̩̼͈̥̤̫͇̹͙̐̃́͊͗̿͒̂͐́̀̈́͊͛̏̏̀̃̈́̑́̚͜͜͠ͅͅŢ̵̨̧̧̢̢̨̧̧̧̡̢̢̧̢̢̡̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̻̟̰̭̺͔͚̯̥̼̟̥̼̜̯͇̼̥̜̗̖̝̗̯̩͍͖͓͍̻͎̪̬̯͖͚̹̰͚̜͓̥̖̪̞̻̣̘̥̘͙̮̺͔̯̯̙̘̲̟̪͈̞̩̥̯̠̙͎̭̯̳͕̖̩̝̠͚̩͎̟̠̤̦͍̯͔͖̼̜̮̲̦̜̭͔̤̙̠̙̯̟͚͙͍̮̣̘̟̰͙̗̤̻̬̭̝͇̲̠̼͙̘͈̥̻̝̦̦̪̫̱̥̘̣͓̙̻͍͇̟͇͈̦̜͍̮͓̜̩̠̮̩͓̥̳̭̤͔̠͉̣̣͍̞̺̜̺̞͔͉̮̫͇̦̪͓̞̥͉͉͚̗̈́͊̿̌̈́̿̾̄̀̌̂̚̕͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅŖ̶̧̨̢̨̧̢̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̨̢̛̛̛̬̟̦͎̬͕͇̯̝̲͔̪͈̪̝̭͍͔̟̬̩̭̗̜͉̰͉͚̳̣͉̠̝̞͍̮͕̮̟̩̜͖͎̠̗͉̬̥̩̘̰̪̪̙̹̲̖͈̞̗̦̹͚̗̠͕̜̹̯̹̹͍̬̜̦͚̯̖̪̩̮̬͇̻̱͓̯͓̩͓̹̬̪͉̝͎̤̰͓̣̱̞͎͎̦͖̦̪̞̼̭͇̪͍͔͔̮̭̖͍͎͙̫͔̗̗̥̝̬̦̖͔̠̗̞̼̟̙̘̞͉̬͙̜͚̭͉͙͖̗̗͚̦̠̲̰͍͓̻̫̞̬͈̱̩̮̬̘̭̳̞͈͓͔͍̖̗̖͉̥̜̞̼̹̫̯̹̻̰̝̳̼̜̺̺̦̖̝̲̺̬̈́͂̈́̂͗̒͐́̀̃̿͒͛́̎̆̃̆̀̌̈́̽̅̈̀́̇̾̈̌͌͊̈́͗͌̌̽̉͑̐̏̇̅̑̀̐͒̂̿̂̏̑́̊̈́̆̽̈́̌͌̃̌̇̐̇̍̀̓͂̊͆͊͋͋̂̂͂̾̈́͆́͑͋̂̈́͑̌̓̏̐͋̍̉̈͛̃͂͑̓̆͆͒͌̊̀̆̔͒͐͑́̅́̚͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̴̨̛̩̬̺̪̮̻̩͖̗̲̖̬̟̭̭͖̥͔͙̫̹͎͍͉͉̠̟̦̦̈́̈͆͗́͗̾͌͋͌̿̆͗̔̂̅̽̀͑̀̉͐͌̓́̋̈́̉͗̈́̏̈̈́͑̀̽͐͗̍̓͛̀̑̒̂̇̊̎͆̉͆͊͒̃̋̊͑̔̿̓͌̇̓̀́̇̅́͐͂̍̅̐̔̀̋̔̿̂͗͋̔́̽́̉͑̈͐̅̄̏̓͛̎͗͐͘̕̚͘̚͝͠͝ͅP̵̧̨̨̢̢̢̢̧̨̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̨̡̢̡̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̧̡̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̣̭͎̩̱̲̹̜̙̻̬͇̺̬͓̰͔̱̖̦͖͙̪̥̜̩͕͎̱̬̮͖̯͚̬̹̩̝̪̪̺͉̠̻͚̭̟̝͕̹̤̦̩͎͍͖̖̜͍̥̲̝̟̥̣͙̦̙͉͈͍̟̰̩̼͎̜͚̤͇̜̹̳̣̤̹̼̝̺̼̣͉̣̗͓͍̘̯̱͖̟̜͉̘͕͈̰͔̞͙͈̫̜͓͚̩͔̲̜̤̯̮͇̫̞̗͉͚͈̖̤̯̤͙̘̭̝̹̤̘̝̟̹̠̘̼̝͖̬͉̖̻̟͕̗͇̱̜̜̩͓̖͓̭̲̳̩͚̙̲̩̝͚̠͈̗̼͚̣̳̹͈̪̮̱̳͈̟̘̼̭͎͙͍̘͇͓̰̼̼͙̬̗̗͕͇̮̼̰̳͎͖̣͉͖̹̜̖̰̳͖̪̤̙͋̈͆̀͌̂͋̽̾͗́̑̊̿́͐͌̆̍̈́͗͆̉͗́̆̍́́̌̍̉̂̑̒͆̽̐̅̇̋̄̀͐̓̓̇̏̉͌͌͛͒͐͊͑̿̃̀̐͛͌̅̒̅͑̀̋̇͗͐̔̌̿̎̄̓̄̇̀̽̉̈͛̽̅̉̔̊͂̒̿̀̓̑͋̌̂͛̓͌͛̽͒̽̓̅͗̓̇̈̎͊̄̅̌͌̀̐̓̽̃͘̕̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅP̸̢̡̢̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͕̻̯̬̲̝̩͚̪̮̪̱̯̳͎͎̠̜̞͔̜̼͍͚̖͙͎̘͔͇͎̤̘̝̬̄͒̐͐́̂́̽̎̆̆̅̎͆̐́́̿̅̓̾͋̉͆͌̀̊̈́̉̎̅͌͗͆͒̋͑̅̂̈́͋̈́̅̌̅̎͂͒̓́̈́͐͋̈́̈́̎̽̒̅̽̎̏̋̓̅̈̍̉̃́͐̽̂͗̂̀͒̏̊̍̀̋̀̅́̂̈́̋́̀̈́͗͊̈́͊̓̔́̌̆̂́̾̿̌̀͂̔̽̈̈́̅̉̾̎̿̈̀͆͋̔̅̂̋̄̆́̄̏̐̔͛́̀̎̈̓̅̐͊͌̏̿̈́́̽̔̆̑̾̀͂͋͆͌̂̊́̍́̄̓̊̾̍̀̈͒̿̽̑̄̓̔̾́̔̀̔̉̀̌͌̿́̂̍̒̉̏̀̇̽̒̾̀͒̋̐̐̋̏̋́̂̎̃̑͂̅́͆̅̏̽̏̅̉̈́́̍̑͆͂͆̐͗̎̄̍̌̈́̾̌͒̈́͐͘̚͘͘͘̕̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘̕̕̕͘͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝Ē̵̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̘͖͇̫͚͚͚̺͙̦̥͙͓͖̼̤̞̼̩̻͇̯͓̺̮̤̬̻͚͕̩̠̠͚̬̝̤̖̲̜̯̳͓͈̮͎̖̳͉̜͇̟̤̮̙̤͎̖͉̤͚̖̟̣͈̺͔͕͚̠̰̉̈́̇̈́̉̽̏̀̽́̽͋́͗͊̃̂̃̽̐̀̓̂̓̂̈́̿̀̈́̐̾̎̀̊̌͌̆͗̇̒̇̾̔͆͂̈́̃̀͊͒͒̓̃̄͐̅̏̋͌͌̊́̆͊͋̐͋͌͋̊̓̒̽̿̄̐͛̆͋̊̓̆̒̒͊̉͒̎̊̂́͋̑̈̔̽̇̀͑̾̀̉̑̏̅̾̀̽̀̉̀͋̆͛̆́̋͆̇̐̀̀̑͋̅̐̓̿̿̍̂̿̍̅̍̐̒̑̄̂̆̈́̅̀͊͊̄̀̒̈́͋͒͋̆̀̂̑̈́͂̑̀͂́͗̓̊̓͊̾͋̀̓̏̑̽̿̉̈́͊̽̄̂̆͌́̿̑̄̉̈́̅̽̏͂̀͐̽̎͆̇́̇̓͛͛̀̀̊̍̏͐̇̒̈̈͗͆͐̿͗͛͒̀͒̀̆̓̉̓̿͋̆̆̃̔̂̀̀͐̑̈́̔͊̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕͘̚̚̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅḒ̷̨̢̧̧̧̢̢̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̧̧̢̡̡̟̞̭̳̱̮̳̹͎̦͇̭̝͇̫̖̭͕̟͍̼̪̖͖̞̟̰̮̪̺͇̦͈̞̦͚̦̥̖̬̼̠̼̠̖̞͓̘̩̳̻̮̖̦̱͓̲̞͕̝̬̰̞͚͕̬̭̞̠̤̭̭̥̲͈͚͇̘̠̳̣̯̤̼̼͚̘̹̻̪̩̲͍͇̱̟͉͍̜̬̫̻͙͓̫̳͖͙̭͙̘̗̳͚̥͇͉͙̪͎̟̰̥̟̳̖̬̥̙̙̱̞͈̭̮͖̦̦̥͕̲̮͚̤̺̮̘̺͇͇̟̩̣̱͙̪̟̫̥̫̞͓͇̖̼̦͈̬͇͂͐̀͌̿̊͜͠ͅͅT̸̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖̮͙͓̘̖̻̤̦̥̗͉̝̞͛͑̐̀̇̉̈͌͑́̑̿̈́̎̃́́̓̂̂̃̉̎̂̽͆̔̎̌̀̈̾́̔́͒̑̓͌̒̌̄̊̓̀̈́̓̎̋̄̾̀̂̏͌̑͋̂͗̅̈̌̿̐̓̽̆̈́̍̃͊̀̈́̀̄̉͋̈̋̒͑̆̄̓̽́͛̍̍̄͊́͑̈́͂̊̃̑̓̃̿̌̑̈̀̆̅̍̄͗̅̅̌͐̍̂̈́͛̈̓̃̐̈́̀̌̀̂̎̈́̂̊͌͋̆͑́̂̋͂̀̈́̒̒̾͂͂̃̄́̾̉͌̀̋̏͑̃͊́͛́̊̏̈́͗̊̃̿̎̃͋̇͆̒̍͂̀̔̃̃́̑̍̀̋̋͒̎́͊̎̋͆́̑͊̊̈́͐̓̒͛̒͊͋̋͐̈́͌́͒̎̿̀̏̈́̌̈́͑͛̓̕̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̕̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝H̸̨̨̧̢̡̧̨̨̢̡̧̨̡̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̟̳̞̭̖̱̯̝̦̰̩̼͉͖̹̫̱͙͎̳̟͕̩̟̙̺̰̜̦̗̻͚̫̦̰̠̺̖͖͙͚͎̦̳̘̥̗̙͈̞̳̜̜͎̙̘̲̺̰͎̺̜̼̲͙̻̥̭͕̮͉̞͎̖͓̖͕̙̮͍̳͖̥̻̺̖̞̱͙̙̺̮̪̩̤͎̲̜̹̮̮͈̘̩̰̗̜̫̻̝̹̳̻̙̜̼̝̠̮͉̼̞̘̫̣̫͔͖̭̯̩͍̘̪͖̗̬̥̭̥̙̹̬͎̠̘͖̼̮̲͈̲̼̯̪͓̫̦̠̠̪̻̫͙̗͉̱͙̺͂̋̌̋̓͐̿̽̓̽̔̆̉́͋̄̀̐̔̄̃͐̈͊̆̃̒͋͗͒̋̆͂̀̇͂͒̽̎̔̈̅͆̀̈̂̈͋͒͐͒͛̾͛̐̋̒̂̉͑̏̂͒́̑̍̐̅̑̀̀̐̾̾̏̓̊̽̑͐͆͗̈́̓̆̊́̌̎̆̇̈́̉́͌͊̓͑͑̓͆͑̓̅̋̓͑͊͒͗̾́͐̒̽̋̀͛͐͛̌́͒͒̉̓̃̋́̎̿̊͋́͌͐̓͐͐͛͂̐́̈́̏͑͗̇̈́͗͗́͌̐͆́͌̌̾̂̄̒̿̿̈̄̽̿̌̍͂̿̽̀͊̍͂͂͐̇̍̌̔̿̉̒̈́̀̂̃͗̒́̇̃̽̽̿̿̄̀̾̓̒̇̈́̐͌̈́̌́̊̔̈́͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅÌ̷̢̨̡̡̡̢̨̡̢̛̝͎̲͕̤̥͈͇̭̮̙̦͉̙̞̳̬̯̜͎̪̣̙̼̳̳̭͕̘̼͍͎̦̘̥̤̟͙̜͖̯̯̗̳̰̪̬̝̼͙̞͖̫͕̣̲̹̫̳̲̹̙̭͚͍͖̲͔̝̰͇̫̝͉͖̜̪̫̰͕͕̙̮͔̤̠͕̰͇̦͎̻̗̱̺̫̦͈̪̭͔̦̭͓̆́͐̂̿̃̋̎̇̒̔͌̍͆̓́͌̐̅̅̏̅̈́̅̋̾̃̄̅̽̆̐̎̈̓̉͑́̂̌̉̀̿͆͊͊̅̀̐̉̆̀̂̉̆̾͊̊́̋̍͋̑̌̋̀̍͑͊̈́̒͛́̈́̽̑̃̈́̍̈̀̇̋̇̌̒̀̍͌͗̂̌͐̇̒̌́̎̀̔͊̾̾̌͗͛̔̾̏̆̃͌͐̓̄̑̈́̓̈́̂́̉̿̈́͛̌̊̀͛̀͐̽̈́͂̿̀̉͗̋̀̚͘̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅŚ̵̢̢̧̨̧̨̡̡̡̡̢̡̢̛̛͍͈̻̠̖͇͈͚̱͙̝͇̭̭̩̠̫͍̼͉͓͈̘͕̭̼̫̙̜̣̘͉̯̜͙̦̫̭̩̩̠̮͓͎̺̦̪̻̖̲̪̗̦̝͕̱̥̱̤͎̝̳̪̠̥̖̦̥̯̦͔̻͚͖̳͚̤̺̭̼͍̦͔̖͖̗̳͉̞̥̰͕̣̱̻̠̝̦̺̱̝̼͚̗͙͙̩̫̦͖̖̳̜͈̞̩̮̟͎̣͕̫̠͕̺̭̫͖͇̤̔̄͑̍̈́͐̈̓͆͂̎͂̽̃͑̃́̈̅̑̂̿̋͊̊̑͊̎̚͘̚̚͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḮ̴̡̛̥̮̼̜̞̫̬̲̖̖̼͇̥̮̙͉͖̞̬͙̣̠͎͍̏̏̈͑͒͂̾̈͗̄̂̉̑͑͛̈́̉͐̎̍̐̈́͐́̋̒̂̈́̇̀̂̆͑̂͐̂͊̆̍͌̏̈́̃̈́́́͐̒̈́̓͋͐̾̐̔͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅS̶̡̧̛̛̖̖̯̱͖͓͖̘̻̝̘̠͈̙͔̙̰͕͖͕̥̟͍̙͖͍̺̟̱̈́̈̄̀̂͂̇̒͗̀͒̾́̌͒̀̎́̐̐̆̓̈̏̂͒̄̒̃͗͌̀́̈́̉͛̈́́͗͛̓̉̿̃̽̓͊̐̀͊̍͌̃̈́̂̐̅͒̎̂͒̏̋̀̈́̊͛̅͂̾̾͆̀̀͋͂͂̋̉́͛̀͊̿̌̈̈́̂͛͑̓̆̾̿̎̉̒̄̾̈́̎͐̅̽͊̉͛̈́̈̊̎͒̐̔̅̏͒̇̓̿̓͗̕͘̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͠Ņ̷̧̡̨̢̨̢̧̧̧̨̡̨̢̢̢̡̨̡̡̛̛̛̱͇̱̥̱̺̼͈͉̙̣͖̺̖̘̻͚̟͙̟͙̭͈͍͖̭̯̙͖͇̟̖̼̤͎̤̼̺͇̤̣͍̪̹̹̤̩̖͍̻̻̣͙̬̲͖̹͖͉̫͉̙͉͍̮̠̹̱͈͓͈̻̭̱̫͈͍̫̻̪͎̹̼͙̯̫̙̘̘̼̲͔̘͈͍͍͖̩̭̘̫̱̟͉̟̠̖̟̳̰̯̺͔̬̫͔̤̠̪̥̺͈̞͕͙̰̜̮̣̩͎͈̼̣̯̺̫̠̭̲̞̼̳̪͖̜͍͕̞̤̬͉̰̹͎̜͎̹̋̈́͌̂̆̃̑͐̍̃̈̌̉͛͐͊͑̿͋̿́̃̊͌͑̍̉͑̓̀̃̑̾̿̽͊̉͑͒͋́̈́̈́͛̑͗̑̍̑͌̋́̓̄̌̈́̌̑̔͗̌̂͗̅̒̇͒̐̈́̅̀͌̽̈́̍͂͆̇̓̐̒̏̿͗̿̂̓̾̋̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅƠ̵̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̧̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̢̢̨̨̢̢̢̡̧̧̨̡̧̡̧̢̢̡̨̛̠̝̪̭͓͙͙̝͍̫̹̹͉̟͍̙͚̠̙͎̘̳̖͍͕͈̞͉̠̗̖͙͕̰̮̠̦̹͇̭̹̥̳̙͉͉̝͍̯̗̠͍̫̠̲̤̲͈̭͖̜̬̗͚̟̩̼̙͇̟̣͖̰̬̻̘̻͚̦̥̭̟̮̘̗̺̝̭̞̖̘͔̞̰̹̭̼̙̟̟͈̼̟̥̞̮̫̰̻͚͖̖̭̦͉̥̳̲̬̣̟̤͚͚̖͕͓͚̼̙͙̘̺͇̝̻̠͈̙̫̦͔͚̯̤͇̙̺̰̭̫̮̼̬̣̞̦̲̲̩͖̺͇̣̭͍̖̟͉̙̲̬͙̬̺͕̹̬̝̗̳̤͇̗̙̮̻͖͕̮̬̞͇̞̤̻͉̲̱̰̰͇͙͖̗̦͇͎̘͉̝͉̪̣̬͔̟̺̮͍͚̱͕̯̘͕̫̩̭̘̜̥̗̥̠̼͍͎̣̋̈́̎͂͐̍̇͛̑̈́̈́̎́̈́͒̉̇͑̏̈́́̀́͑̈́͛̍̏̓̊͂̋̇̽̒̋̓̐͆̌̀̋̈́̾̐̌̋̑̓̿̿͑͌̂͛̄̇́̓̀̽̾͑̉̍̋̓͂͆̅̏́̄̂̈̓̇̑̿̾̐̎̊͌͗͌̓̐̏̂͛͐̌̈́̂̓͋̉̃̈́̊̌̊́̎͒̋̍͗̇̀̾̿̾̽͑̊̏̓̽̄͌̃̍͂͌͛̔̆̋̄̌́̄̈̽̈̏̋͂̄̃̐̎̄͗͊̀̊̆͋̆̈́̐̎͊̽͒̊̏̓̂͐́͛̓̔̽̓̑̎̽̍̔̈́̏͐̔́̀̋̿̓̿̌̈́̑̑̓̀͗͆͒͂͆̽͑̈͘͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅT̷̡̢̢̨̨̨̡̡̧̨̡̢̨̡̢̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̛͈̼̗͚̮̪͓̹̣͖̙̮͙̖͙͇̘͎̱̬͙̻̮̩̻̲̥͔̤̹̲̼̞̮̱̘̮̹̙͎͙̠͈̭̮̘̥̩̞̙̲̖̭͉̩̫͉̺̞̦̖̤̖̪̬͉̩̦̩͍͙̲̭͙͙̼̥͎̖̥͔̩̗̥͙̬̩͇͔̦̩͓̳̥̺͎̺̠̯̼̣̥͔͈̤̲̥̳̰̣̣͈̩̲̥̯̮͉̝̝̥̮̣̝͙̹̞͖͔̣̠͎̻̬͙͔̥̭̬̠̥̗̪̱̣̤̩̖͔͎̮̖̙̞̩̗̪̣̺̱̺͖̫̙̜̘̜̦͍̤͉̤̯̺̰̞̠̤̩̬̻͍̼͚̭̖͙͖͚̭͍̦̖̼̹̮̘̮͈͇̱̖̲̘̼̪̙̩̪̙͈̬̘̝͇̠̞͔̫̜͕̦̪̩̺̮̳̠̖͙̗̦̳̠͔̖̩̺̤̻̜̰̪̲̦̳͕̹̩̣̼͈͈̜̳̪̯̲̦̝̈́́̀̋͋̌͛͛̑̀̉̈́̂͂̓̔̈́̓͒̒̐̓́̈̄̊͐͆̔̒͆̊͋̀́͋͂͗͗̈́́͐͆̽͊̿̔͊̐̎̾́͛̐́̆̈̓̌̒̀͌͋̍̌̂͗̀̈́̋̊̔̒̌̅͌̔̊͒̏͗́̃̈̏̈́́̅́̀̿̂͂̄͌͂̿͒̊̇̄̅̄̈́̊̌̿̎̒̑̃̐͋̏̓̄͗̒͑̄̿̑͒̈͌̋̊́̀̆̑̃̃̓̇͛̃̐̎̿̈̀̀̓̈̏̌̄̓̈́̎̍̾͛͑̿͗̈́̀̂̄͌̇̌͛͒̈́̑̒́̈́̔̏̐̎̃̎̅͒͗̏͊̌̄̀̌̐͑́̀͒̑̄̓͆̈̂͂̈́͋̀́̍̍͆̓̅͒͂̇̂́̈̔̃͌̈́́̆̊̃̍̅̿̑́̈͒̾̉̈́̈́̒̈̌̈̋̇̽̔͊͑̏́̋̎̈́̿̈́͆̍́̈̏̓̕̚͘̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̕͘͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅR̵̢̨̨̡̢̢̛̛̛̛͕̗͍͕̮̱͔͕̦̟̞͔͕̳̼̝̦͙̟̹͎̮͔̝̘̲̠̤̦͉̦̩̱̭͙̤̩̼͈̙̪̼͍͓̳̝̪͇͓͖͙̓́̄̔͗̓͂͒̀̈́̃͆̑̎̍̿̉̿̍̐̈́̂̿̆̃͆̔̇̈́̏̉̂̊̄̍͒͗̎̊͛͒̾͐͑̓͆̾̆̆̎̐̎̈́̊̎̈́͛̈́̽̋͗́̈́͊͂̒̾̑̋̆̏̅̓͛̍͋͂̈̈́͒̏́̂̓̈̑͒̓̒̓͂̇̋͋̐̈̿̊̈́͘̕̕͘͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̕͘̕͘̚͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅȨ̸̢̨̡̡̢̢̢̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̨̡̨̨̢̡̡̢̛̗̦͚̼̯͎̤͙̞̳͎̰̜̥̩͚̬͓͕̟̮͙̤͓̺͕̮̰͔͈͈̗̺͔͖͇̞̫̥̰̺̖͇͕͍̫̥̬̝̞̯̘̠̮̮̪̜̠̱̗̥̠̞̱̜̥͓̼͙̳͙̣͉͔̞̲̟͍̼̳̫̟̭͎̼͇̻͍̤͙̬͇̲̗̗͉̙̩̮͔̫̠̤̤̦̯̫̰͓̲̻̭͓̙̖̺̣̫̲̜̭̳̘̮̟͉͓̬̬͍̫͍̱̫̞͇̥̪̰̪̠̳̲̹͇͔͔͉̺̘͉͕̲͇̹͕̳̠̹̮̖̹̜͉̻̯̰̼̳͓̺̖̻̗͖̻͎̑̓̓̊͌͒̉̈̍́̀͂̋̅͋͛̂́̿́̀͋̎́̅̅̓̈́̍͌̑̈́͑͂͆̄̑͛́̏̐͊͂̈̔̄̽̏̋͊̀́̔͛̄̎̈́̀̓͛̐̉͋̄̀͛͛́͐̉̉́̿̄̐̈́̄̂͆̋͑͋̏̇̔̾͛́̏̿̿͋̿̀́̀̈́̂͐͋̅̃͊͒͂͐̾̋̚͘͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅA̵̢̧̡̡̧̧̢̢̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̖͕͇͍̤̣̼͓̬̩̗̹̥͇̹̭̘̩͚̖͇̣̩̫̫̲͍̣͓̗̻̯̳̥͓̭̪͈̖̦̫͎͕̠̗͖̪̹̳͎̟͓̻̘̭͍̘̰͎̼̬̝̲̺̜̟̫̘̫̤͚̝̪̩̲͈͈͉̮͇̙̭͓͍̰̠͈͎͕͓̼̲̭͓̬̥̍̆̓̌͂̔̿͊̑̔̀͑͗̓̎̉̅̽͗̑̍̏̅̓̐͋̅̾̎̍̉̔͑̓̆̅̈́̇̏̅̿̅̓̋̔̀̏̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅĻ̸̢̢̨̢̢̧̡̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̢̢̢̢̢̧̧̨̨̡̡̛̤̪̗̝͚̘̪̹̩̯̩̣͓͈̪͖̯̦̼̱̱̲̣͇͓̯̟̱̜̞͕͔̟̲̥̝̭͚̼̠͔̝̲̻͕͍̱̫̘͕̻̻̟̤͕̥̦̮̖̹̖̲̰̗̞͕̘̦̝̤̮̱̥̠̼̼̖̼̖̥̥̳̳̪̱͙̯̰̮̻͓͔͇̦̭̞̩̯̬̮̻̘̩̱̰̺̝̩̺̙̲̪͓̙͎̘̯̺̼̝̤̭̟̙̗͙̦̮̻̬̱̖̭̹͈̤͖̤̮̖̺̳̙͇͇̮̼͖͇̰̪͎͓͙̭͓͉̪̫̯̯̘̬̞͔̗͇͇̯̯̤͖̬̰̼̠̲̮̙͉͈̝̝̘̘̳̰͕̦̲̝̗̱̠͇̬͇̹̻͔̹͇̰͔͎̫͚̝̦̞̩̭̜͎̮͖̳̺̪̺̥͉̹̥̝̰̟̤͚͕͈̫̳̂͐͒̽͌̐̾̽͆̀̿̽͒̀̒̌͛̔͒̌͆̏̈̏̀̒̔̉̅͒͐̏͂̀̀̈́̎̏͆̊͊̍͂͌̒̅̊͊̂̑̾͐̒͗͂́͐̈́̑̋̽̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
D̴̨̧̨̧̡̢̨̨̧̨̧̢̡̨̡̨̧̛̛̛͍̗̯͚̼͍̘͕̜̤͍̞͈͈̞̭̺̝̠̩̞͓͕̣͖͖̮̗͍͍̝̻̺̣̫̪̖̩͚̦̘͉͓̗̭͎̯̖͈̼̘͎̠̟̙͎̲̮̣̮̤̯̞̘͉͓̟̦̙͇͈̩̻̝̪̪͎̣̠̺̜͈͉̮̯̣͇͕̝͍̱̟̺̗̪̙̭̤͖̬̺̻̦͙̺̬̻̘̥̮̲̹̯̹̝͕̞̼̖̣̦̫̦̳͙͎͕͈̮̰͙̘̫̹̦͕̗͚͉̉̍͊̋̅̉͛͗̊́͋̋͐̍͊͑͐͋̀̈̿̽̏̊̏̈̌͒̔̈́͊̈́̌̎̽̑͛̔͑͊̒̉̐̔͋̔̈͒͑́̋͑̓̆̈́̅̾̓̊̅͌̒̅̈́͋̆͂̽̂̾̊͒̃̇̓̏͌̊̊̓͂̽͗̍̌̓͌͆͒̾͛̎͆̌̈́̇̍̂̋̋̈͒͊̐̏̓̃͆̋̂̃̌̀͒͂̔̓́̑̄̔́̀̀͆̽̿̏̅͗̒͋͐̆̓̀͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǪ̸̨̧̢̨̡̢̧̛͓͓̣̞͕̪̘̼̥̪̖͓͈̻͉̖̬̖̜͓̯̬͙̮͖͍̙̙͖̲̫̜̻̠̙̮̪̗͎̥͉̣̖̪̜̭̪̩̰̹̙̝̳͇͇͖̪͉͈̳̟̙͕̬̱͉̼̣̰̗̺̤͙̱͉̼͉̹̭̮̘͑̂͌͌̍̃̿͛̌͐̃͂̀͐̊͊̐̑̈́̋̉̔̿͐̄̉͆̅͂̑͑͂̓̌̇̀̋́͂̊̓̓͐͗̆̏̐̋͒̎̾̈́̽̑̋͆̎̀̎̓̆̌̀̔̉̍̇͗͋͛̀̏̐̃̒̈̏͆̄̈́͂̆̓͘̚̕͘̕̚͜͝͠͠ͅͅͅÑ̷̢̡̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̢̛̛͎̤̖̪̟̣̹̞̰͇̱̰͇̞̳̲̞̱͈̯̦̫̻̖͙̠̭̘̫̰͈̳̺͎̪̼̦̮̼͇͇̺̰̭̣͍͚̖̬̱̹̩͖͎͕̙͈̹͍̪̟͚̜͎͈͚̱̥̹̗̥͗̽́̋͛̾̆͑͂́̉̍͛́͆͑̈́̑̋͗̊͐͐̔͒̈́̍͋̽͒̀͆̇̾̃̓͑̒͑͐̓̓̾͑͗̀̋͒̈́̀̑̒̓̃͋̐̓̌̔͗́̔̓͐̈́̄̔̐͛̊́̽̀̆͛̔̌́͂̂̇̒̄͑̾̊͋̏́̀̓͊͂̔̕͘͘͘̚̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅT̵̡̧̡̢̨̡̨̨̡̧̧̢̡̡̧̢̡̨̧̧̢̨̛̺͔̣̠̻͚̜͈͓̺̦̝̯͔̠͉͇̝̞̭̤͕͎̙̰̮͎͈̳̩̤̖͕̻͔̙̭̬̭̲͎̭͖̻͖̦̻̮͚̙̮͉̱̹̬̪͙͍̻̪̦̹̥̘̰̩͔̝͙̝̟͈͚̥̮̻̗̗̞͇͙̲͎̜̙̟͉̥̲͚̬̪̤͉̼̞͓̞̘̦̫̟̻̯̥͍͚̗̮̺̠͉̼̘̪͙͉̥̯͇̟̩͍̻͉͈̣͉̞̤͙̫̩̫͈͔̲͙̼͇̘̭͖̤̠͕͖̠̥̲̖̱̯̩͕̫͚̞̝͉̤̯̥̩̥̖͈̳̘̞͈̖̝͙͉̠̘̲̪͇̻̠͉̱̖̤͚̺̪̪̦̩̟̳̬̯̭̬̲̯̼͈̈̽́̄̀́̈́̂̉̍̀̓̍̉̽͋͒͑̏̂̿̇̋̈́͋̾͆͗̓̊͗̃̽̊̓̓̇͗̐̑̌́͑̈́̽̄̀͑̾͌͌̾̋̄̀͂̑́̋͆̍̔̿͋̈́̋̍̒͒̓̈́͋͐͐͐͂̓̀̈̀͂̏́̿͐̍͋͋̒̒͘͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅŢ̸̨̢̢̡̡̧̢̡̛̛̮̥͙͉̼̣̪̮̞̮̗͙̞͙̠̪͎̠̺̠̦̯̱̩̩̲̱͈̜͉͇̩̫͖̤͍͔̟̞̹̮͍̜̼̻̭͖͍͓̩̟̘̞̮͕̹̹̝̩͉͇̣͍̦̲̯̬͚̼̬̰̦̠̜͈͓͚̠͎̹̥͈̭̇̓̄̓̌͊̏̂͋̉̂̀͗̽͐͒̌̈́̔̈́̏͑͊̓̀͆͌̈́͋̉̈́̎̒̽͂̾̀̐̃̿̇͊̄̂̒̐̽̋̐̽̿̈̀̏̅̾̊͒̍̂̋͌̅̈̀̆̒̒̈́́͗̈́̓̈́̊͊͋́͂͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅR̵̡̡̡̢̧̨̢̹̣̫̦̬̯̮̳̙̭͉̝̝̭͎̗̼̪̲̱͎͍̥͖̮̺͓̞̩͉̝̙̤͓͇̟̯̘̙̩̥̤̝̞͈̼̹̣̜͉̮̻̰̥̟̭̖͔̙̱̼̭͕̙̲̬̘̰̟͙͓̠̮͔͖͖̥̝̼̪̮̙̫͔̙͍͖͙͙̜͈̥̲͎͉͇͕͇̹͙̬̹̲̞͇̪̹͖̼̮͖̹͍͗̔̂̈̿̄́͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅỬ̶̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̺͈̠͇͙̜̩̖̻̘̱̯̣̳̥̥̭̪̭̮̦̤̺̪͒͌̈̒̊̇̍̂͆̊̏͌́͐̄̇̅̀̐͋̾̈́̓͆̇͋̈́̒̌̈̃͋̓̏̏͛̀͌͑̓͋̍̍̔̓̐̍̓̔́̀̀̃̀͂̈́͆̃̈̄̀̈́̌̍̒͆̃̈́̑́̄̍̒̀͛̒͐̏̅́́̀̅̆́͐͊͆̀̈́̀̐̅̆͋̏̾̾͑͌̇̉̄̇̐̅̅́́̔̔̂͐̓̄̄̋̂́̿͗͋̒̂̊̈̓́̀͊͛̃̄̑̉͗̅̑̇̓̒̊̂̿̀̄̓̌̈́̽̋͛̔̐͊̈́̈́̿̎̓̈͗̏̑́̓̈́͑̽͑́̂̀̄̈́̕͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝S̸̨̡̧̢̨̨̡̢̢̧̢̨̧̢̛̛̩̻̣̠̱̦̩̘̻͙̳̰͖̤͉̗̞͉͍̗̻̹̟̦͈̖͖̼̘̬͉̼̬͖̭̳̼̰͖̯̯͍̭̖̞̱̟̠̻̣̹̳̲̹͔̞̺͙̭̣͕̱̞͖̬̠̦̘̣̬̞̹̩̞̬̠̣͉̱̟̪͍̦̖̳̫̝̖̮̖̗̩͖͇̹̱͉̣̞̜̝̰̳͈̞̖͇͓̱̬̣̹̺̣͓̲̟̞̙̬̯̞̖̞̺̰͓̬̹͙̘̟̬̝͓͛́̌͑̒͑̆̄̽̓͑̽̿͑̇͋̌̓̈͋͋̄̓̄̓̊̈̒͒͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅT̶̢̢̡̧̧̨̨̨̨̢̨̢̢̧̧̡̨̨̧̧̡̡̢̧̢̡̢̧̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̪̮̯͇͙̦͖̤̮̻̣̜͓̜̳̲̭̙̥̭̼͈͔̺͔̫̜̪̩̫͉͍͙̤̳̫̖̤͈͉̗̖̙͚̟̥̪̲̫̝̲͉͇͔͓̖͕̹͔̱̫̻͙̥͈̤̩̹͉̝̤̼̦͔̰̝̝̬͙̯͎̲̖̯̖̥̪̩̹͖̯̫̰̰͔͉̱̥̱̮̺̮̙̭͎̼̪͓̮̱̻̖͓͙̩̝̪̖͈̹̩̯̥͖̥̘̣̙̺̞̠̱͇͉̙͙͍̪̱̥̞̦͖̺̗̼̦̺͉͔̺̞̙̤̥͙̺̹͔̤͕͖̼̼̪̝̜̹̬͓̞̯̜̤͋̅͐̇͂̆̓͐̆̇͗̔͌̔̋͊̊̊́̀̊̈͌̈́̊̈́̎͋̾́̆́͆̍͐̇̽̿̑́̃̄̈́̄̉͒͗̍̅́͂̅̾͒͑̈̌̔͒̋́̒͒̈́̑̾̿͊̐̅͋̀́͋̃̾̀͂̇̊̈́̅̎͗͒́͐̾̈́̋̊͋͑̅́̏͗͗͐̓̿̂͒͗͛́̉̈͛̈̆̉͐̀̐̎͒͐͛̄̈́̌̑̓̎̾̐͌̾̔̐͊̀̽̊͌̏̎̿̓̋̏́̀̇̈́̿́͂͌̊̉̅̉̔̐̊̊͑̇̏̿́́̐̐̏̈͒͒͛́̑̍̀̊̃͛͛̿̈́͛͌̉̊̍̆̌̅́̂̎͆̊̇̈́̑͒́̐́͒̓̌̾͊̌̽̆̇̎͛̏͋̀̀͑̉̂̉͊͒̋̊̌̈̉̆́͘̕̕̚͘̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅI̵̢̨̡̢̧̢̧̨̡̨̛̞̳͕̲̣̞̲̮͎̲͚͙̩̤̹̙͍͎͎̖̬̞̝̩̝͓̥͇̹͕͙̲̺̰̜̺͚͔̜̜̘̤̭̼̱̟̯̞̹̲͎̞̦̩̳͚̰͙͕͎͍̖̤͎̺̞̞̪̜̫̭̗̼̝͊̌̐̇̑͋̈́̈́͆̆̐͋͐̓̽̍̐͂͗̐͛̋̅̊͊̓̓̐͋͗̀̀̏̑́́͋̔́̇̀̿̒̀̅̈̿̒̀͊̀͗̿̀̽̇́̏͂̃́̔͂̂̈̈́̅̾́̌̔̾̉̽͗̄͑̌̍͗͒̚̕̕̕͜͠͠͝͝͝͝T̶̡̧̧̡̧̨̨̧̢̢̨̡̢̢̧̢̨̢̨̧̡̨̧̧̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͙̝̩̼͚̲͓̙̰̗͇͉͕͉̱̙̦̱̰̰̟͎̤͖͍̰̰͕͔͉̹̗̺͈̭̞͕͉̺̘͔̣̯̖͓̱̙͍̱͖͕͔̱̰̳̭̝̻͓̯̺͇̮̣̙̫̝͇͇̘̩̜̤͈̮͔̺̱̰̲̜͎͚̻̜̖͓̪͈͖͚̺̗̰̖̖͈̠̞̭̘̦̲͈̻̗̙̥̫͕͉̬͓͕͉̞̦̘̲̣̠͉͎͙̪̯̥͚̝̭̻͉̣͇͖̭̟͎͚͓̺͓̪͕̳͈͚̺̱̟̗͉̭̬̗̯̳̺̪̜̻̪͓͚̝̠̠͇͍̹͚̮̜͎̖̱͉͚̬̺̤̙̲͕͙̜̻͉͕̪̖̦̪̦͙̰͖̱̳̲̼̥͙̻̳̞̮͍̜̗͕̜͕͖̮͙̮̪̫̟̼̹͈̜͙̦̦̝̭̪͍̠̺̲̙͔̀͂́͆̌̉́̂̈́̍̊́͑͂̊͛̇̊̒̿͋̑͌̀̏̀̌̾͆͐̃̂͊̈́̐̎̔͑͂̔̒͛̉̓͌̓͒̈͊̿̀̆̈́̏̃̅̋͌̀͋͛̾͋͂̐͛͌̿̒̂̊̀̈́̓́͆̎͊̓̈́̅̓̂̍̾̈́̊͛͒́͛̐̅͂̄̍̔̈́̓̎̀̐̈̈́̂̈́͒͋̅̎̉̇̾͆̐̔̅̿͂̅̃͐͌̓͑̇́̆̓̀̍͋͑̿͊̇̔̾̐̈́͗̀̓̒̌̀̅͂̂͐̏̀̾̈̔̇̃̀̔̇͂͋̐̆̃̍͂̋̓̀͂̄͆̂̃͆̎͊̾̍̀̽̒̈́̈́̀͑̆͊̆̋͊̀͐̉͒͛̀͆̊̓̽̑́̋̇̽͒̓͌̕̕̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
̸̨̢̧̧̛̛̛͎̬̮̙͕̦̩͉̹̻̻͙͚̺̟̘̣̫̟̪̟͎̲̞̖̖̜̇͋̍̒̎͒̋̑̉͆̐̾̊͑̀̓͊͛̾͛̔̓̍͌̇͗̅̽́̊̆͂̑͐̎̐̋̀̉̈́̔́̒͊͒̍̈́̏́̾̋͋̆̾͛̅̀͌̍̿͛̌͋͑̍̑̄͒͐̾̐͑̓͌̇̔̎̅͆̇̆̿̏̅̄̀̏͆̾͌̒͐̿̕̕͘̚̚͘͝͝I̸̡̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̨̧̨̢̧̨̧̡̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̙͓̟̗̦̘̩͖̫̬̝͔̼͙̪̮̯̭̱͓̗͔̰̣̼̬̙͓̠̼̭̝͔̟͚̩̭̰̜̜̟̼̯̪̼̥̬̰̦̪̺͈̫̩̖̼͉̗͎̥̺̖̳̪͍͙̠̭̹͙̗̲̝̫̞͉̦̦̹̥͖̘͔͔͍̥̩̩͚̮͙͚̤͖̘̱̥̫͔̹̩̘͈̫͖̮͈͓̥̠̯̞̦̬͓̯̹̠͔͕̣̻̲̘͍̼̙͚̤͙̗̬̝̭͎͚̺̗͔̥̣̪̼̯͍̻̙̙̤͔̜̙̭̺͍͖̖͎̺̲͔̰̫̩̖̞̳͕͈̯̮̖͇̺̮̅̄̓͗̂͑̄͋̓̽̈́̌̍̌́̿̑̆̅̀̄̇͊̍̌͒͛̈́͛̀̒̀̒̿̃̈͊̇́̇̅͐̿̂͌̈́̆͆̔̀̒͗̉̅̈́͊̈́̓͗̉͌͌̋̐̐̀͑̋̊͊̇͑̐́̌̍͊͑͐́̒̿́̂͒́̔͑̈́͐̓́̈̑̇͐̅͛̇̓̀̀͋́͂͛̒̓̈́̇̄̓̉͛́́̀̄̎̃̔́͐̀̈̌̊̈́́̐̓̆̒̿̓̓̐̀͆̏͘̕̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅM̵̨̨̡̢̧̡̡̡̢̢̢̢̢̨̼͍̬̗̯̞̩̝̲̯̳̼͇̖̦̰͎͙̰̲͈̯̙͎͈̥̼͚͍̟̘̖͖͖̤͙͈͔̥̞̝͇͓͓͎̺̙̖̠̥̫̤̯̯̝͙͙̩͓̝̳̭̯̙̠̰̗̙̜͓͓̼̤̝͍̩̼͈̥̤̫͇̹͙̐̃́͊͗̿͒̂͐́̀̈́͊͛̏̏̀̃̈́̑́̚͜͜͠ͅͅŢ̵̨̧̧̢̢̨̧̧̧̡̢̢̧̢̢̡̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̻̟̰̭̺͔͚̯̥̼̟̥̼̜̯͇̼̥̜̗̖̝̗̯̩͍͖͓͍̻͎̪̬̯͖͚̹̰͚̜͓̥̖̪̞̻̣̘̥̘͙̮̺͔̯̯̙̘̲̟̪͈̞̩̥̯̠̙͎̭̯̳͕̖̩̝̠͚̩͎̟̠̤̦͍̯͔͖̼̜̮̲̦̜̭͔̤̙̠̙̯̟͚͙͍̮̣̘̟̰͙̗̤̻̬̭̝͇̲̠̼͙̘͈̥̻̝̦̦̪̫̱̥̘̣͓̙̻͍͇̟͇͈̦̜͍̮͓̜̩̠̮̩͓̥̳̭̤͔̠͉̣̣͍̞̺̜̺̞͔͉̮̫͇̦̪͓̞̥͉͉͚̗̈́͊̿̌̈́̿̾̄̀̌̂̚̕͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅŖ̶̧̨̢̨̧̢̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̨̢̛̛̛̬̟̦͎̬͕͇̯̝̲͔̪͈̪̝̭͍͔̟̬̩̭̗̜͉̰͉͚̳̣͉̠̝̞͍̮͕̮̟̩̜͖͎̠̗͉̬̥̩̘̰̪̪̙̹̲̖͈̞̗̦̹͚̗̠͕̜̹̯̹̹͍̬̜̦͚̯̖̪̩̮̬͇̻̱͓̯͓̩͓̹̬̪͉̝͎̤̰͓̣̱̞͎͎̦͖̦̪̞̼̭͇̪͍͔͔̮̭̖͍͎͙̫͔̗̗̥̝̬̦̖͔̠̗̞̼̟̙̘̞͉̬͙̜͚̭͉͙͖̗̗͚̦̠̲̰͍͓̻̫̞̬͈̱̩̮̬̘̭̳̞͈͓͔͍̖̗̖͉̥̜̞̼̹̫̯̹̻̰̝̳̼̜̺̺̦̖̝̲̺̬̈́͂̈́̂͗̒͐́̀̃̿͒͛́̎̆̃̆̀̌̈́̽̅̈̀́̇̾̈̌͌͊̈́͗͌̌̽̉͑̐̏̇̅̑̀̐͒̂̿̂̏̑́̊̈́̆̽̈́̌͌̃̌̇̐̇̍̀̓͂̊͆͊͋͋̂̂͂̾̈́͆́͑͋̂̈́͑̌̓̏̐͋̍̉̈͛̃͂͑̓̆͆͒͌̊̀̆̔͒͐͑́̅́̚͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̴̨̛̩̬̺̪̮̻̩͖̗̲̖̬̟̭̭͖̥͔͙̫̹͎͍͉͉̠̟̦̦̈́̈͆͗́͗̾͌͋͌̿̆͗̔̂̅̽̀͑̀̉͐͌̓́̋̈́̉͗̈́̏̈̈́͑̀̽͐͗̍̓͛̀̑̒̂̇̊̎͆̉͆͊͒̃̋̊͑̔̿̓͌̇̓̀́̇̅́͐͂̍̅̐̔̀̋̔̿̂͗͋̔́̽́̉͑̈͐̅̄̏̓͛̎͗͐͘̕̚͘̚͝͠͝ͅP̵̧̨̨̢̢̢̢̧̨̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̨̡̢̡̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̧̡̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̣̭͎̩̱̲̹̜̙̻̬͇̺̬͓̰͔̱̖̦͖͙̪̥̜̩͕͎̱̬̮͖̯͚̬̹̩̝̪̪̺͉̠̻͚̭̟̝͕̹̤̦̩͎͍͖̖̜͍̥̲̝̟̥̣͙̦̙͉͈͍̟̰̩̼͎̜͚̤͇̜̹̳̣̤̹̼̝̺̼̣͉̣̗͓͍̘̯̱͖̟̜͉̘͕͈̰͔̞͙͈̫̜͓͚̩͔̲̜̤̯̮͇̫̞̗͉͚͈̖̤̯̤͙̘̭̝̹̤̘̝̟̹̠̘̼̝͖̬͉̖̻̟͕̗͇̱̜̜̩͓̖͓̭̲̳̩͚̙̲̩̝͚̠͈̗̼͚̣̳̹͈̪̮̱̳͈̟̘̼̭͎͙͍̘͇͓̰̼̼͙̬̗̗͕͇̮̼̰̳͎͖̣͉͖̹̜̖̰̳͖̪̤̙͋̈͆̀͌̂͋̽̾͗́̑̊̿́͐͌̆̍̈́͗͆̉͗́̆̍́́̌̍̉̂̑̒͆̽̐̅̇̋̄̀͐̓̓̇̏̉͌͌͛͒͐͊͑̿̃̀̐͛͌̅̒̅͑̀̋̇͗͐̔̌̿̎̄̓̄̇̀̽̉̈͛̽̅̉̔̊͂̒̿̀̓̑͋̌̂͛̓͌͛̽͒̽̓̅͗̓̇̈̎͊̄̅̌͌̀̐̓̽̃͘̕̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅP̸̢̡̢̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͕̻̯̬̲̝̩͚̪̮̪̱̯̳͎͎̠̜̞͔̜̼͍͚̖͙͎̘͔͇͎̤̘̝̬̄͒̐͐́̂́̽̎̆̆̅̎͆̐́́̿̅̓̾͋̉͆͌̀̊̈́̉̎̅͌͗͆͒̋͑̅̂̈́͋̈́̅̌̅̎͂͒̓́̈́͐͋̈́̈́̎̽̒̅̽̎̏̋̓̅̈̍̉̃́͐̽̂͗̂̀͒̏̊̍̀̋̀̅́̂̈́̋́̀̈́͗͊̈́͊̓̔́̌̆̂́̾̿̌̀͂̔̽̈̈́̅̉̾̎̿̈̀͆͋̔̅̂̋̄̆́̄̏̐̔͛́̀̎̈̓̅̐͊͌̏̿̈́́̽̔̆̑̾̀͂͋͆͌̂̊́̍́̄̓̊̾̍̀̈͒̿̽̑̄̓̔̾́̔̀̔̉̀̌͌̿́̂̍̒̉̏̀̇̽̒̾̀͒̋̐̐̋̏̋́̂̎̃̑͂̅́͆̅̏̽̏̅̉̈́́̍̑͆͂͆̐͗̎̄̍̌̈́̾̌͒̈́͐͘̚͘͘͘̕̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘̕̕̕͘͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝Ē̵̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̘͖͇̫͚͚͚̺͙̦̥͙͓͖̼̤̞̼̩̻͇̯͓̺̮̤̬̻͚͕̩̠̠͚̬̝̤̖̲̜̯̳͓͈̮͎̖̳͉̜͇̟̤̮̙̤͎̖͉̤͚̖̟̣͈̺͔͕͚̠̰̉̈́̇̈́̉̽̏̀̽́̽͋́͗͊̃̂̃̽̐̀̓̂̓̂̈́̿̀̈́̐̾̎̀̊̌͌̆͗̇̒̇̾̔͆͂̈́̃̀͊͒͒̓̃̄͐̅̏̋͌͌̊́̆͊͋̐͋͌͋̊̓̒̽̿̄̐͛̆͋̊̓̆̒̒͊̉͒̎̊̂́͋̑̈̔̽̇̀͑̾̀̉̑̏̅̾̀̽̀̉̀͋̆͛̆́̋͆̇̐̀̀̑͋̅̐̓̿̿̍̂̿̍̅̍̐̒̑̄̂̆̈́̅̀͊͊̄̀̒̈́͋͒͋̆̀̂̑̈́͂̑̀͂́͗̓̊̓͊̾͋̀̓̏̑̽̿̉̈́͊̽̄̂̆͌́̿̑̄̉̈́̅̽̏͂̀͐̽̎͆̇́̇̓͛͛̀̀̊̍̏͐̇̒̈̈͗͆͐̿͗͛͒̀͒̀̆̓̉̓̿͋̆̆̃̔̂̀̀͐̑̈́̔͊̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕͘̚̚̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅḒ̷̨̢̧̧̧̢̢̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̧̧̢̡̡̟̞̭̳̱̮̳̹͎̦͇̭̝͇̫̖̭͕̟͍̼̪̖͖̞̟̰̮̪̺͇̦͈̞̦͚̦̥̖̬̼̠̼̠̖̞͓̘̩̳̻̮̖̦̱͓̲̞͕̝̬̰̞͚͕̬̭̞̠̤̭̭̥̲͈͚͇̘̠̳̣̯̤̼̼͚̘̹̻̪̩̲͍͇̱̟͉͍̜̬̫̻͙͓̫̳͖͙̭͙̘̗̳͚̥͇͉͙̪͎̟̰̥̟̳̖̬̥̙̙̱̞͈̭̮͖̦̦̥͕̲̮͚̤̺̮̘̺͇͇̟̩̣̱͙̪̟̫̥̫̞͓͇̖̼̦͈̬͇͂͐̀͌̿̊͜͠ͅͅT̸̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖̮͙͓̘̖̻̤̦̥̗͉̝̞͛͑̐̀̇̉̈͌͑́̑̿̈́̎̃́́̓̂̂̃̉̎̂̽͆̔̎̌̀̈̾́̔́͒̑̓͌̒̌̄̊̓̀̈́̓̎̋̄̾̀̂̏͌̑͋̂͗̅̈̌̿̐̓̽̆̈́̍̃͊̀̈́̀̄̉͋̈̋̒͑̆̄̓̽́͛̍̍̄͊́͑̈́͂̊̃̑̓̃̿̌̑̈̀̆̅̍̄͗̅̅̌͐̍̂̈́͛̈̓̃̐̈́̀̌̀̂̎̈́̂̊͌͋̆͑́̂̋͂̀̈́̒̒̾͂͂̃̄́̾̉͌̀̋̏͑̃͊́͛́̊̏̈́͗̊̃̿̎̃͋̇͆̒̍͂̀̔̃̃́̑̍̀̋̋͒̎́͊̎̋͆́̑͊̊̈́͐̓̒͛̒͊͋̋͐̈́͌́͒̎̿̀̏̈́̌̈́͑͛̓̕̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̕̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝H̸̨̨̧̢̡̧̨̨̢̡̧̨̡̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̟̳̞̭̖̱̯̝̦̰̩̼͉͖̹̫̱͙͎̳̟͕̩̟̙̺̰̜̦̗̻͚̫̦̰̠̺̖͖͙͚͎̦̳̘̥̗̙͈̞̳̜̜͎̙̘̲̺̰͎̺̜̼̲͙̻̥̭͕̮͉̞͎̖͓̖͕̙̮͍̳͖̥̻̺̖̞̱͙̙̺̮̪̩̤͎̲̜̹̮̮͈̘̩̰̗̜̫̻̝̹̳̻̙̜̼̝̠̮͉̼̞̘̫̣̫͔͖̭̯̩͍̘̪͖̗̬̥̭̥̙̹̬͎̠̘͖̼̮̲͈̲̼̯̪͓̫̦̠̠̪̻̫͙̗͉̱͙̺͂̋̌̋̓͐̿̽̓̽̔̆̉́͋̄̀̐̔̄̃͐̈͊̆̃̒͋͗͒̋̆͂̀̇͂͒̽̎̔̈̅͆̀̈̂̈͋͒͐͒͛̾͛̐̋̒̂̉͑̏̂͒́̑̍̐̅̑̀̀̐̾̾̏̓̊̽̑͐͆͗̈́̓̆̊́̌̎̆̇̈́̉́͌͊̓͑͑̓͆͑̓̅̋̓͑͊͒͗̾́͐̒̽̋̀͛͐͛̌́͒͒̉̓̃̋́̎̿̊͋́͌͐̓͐͐͛͂̐́̈́̏͑͗̇̈́͗͗́͌̐͆́͌̌̾̂̄̒̿̿̈̄̽̿̌̍͂̿̽̀͊̍͂͂͐̇̍̌̔̿̉̒̈́̀̂̃͗̒́̇̃̽̽̿̿̄̀̾̓̒̇̈́̐͌̈́̌́̊̔̈́͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅÌ̷̢̨̡̡̡̢̨̡̢̛̝͎̲͕̤̥͈͇̭̮̙̦͉̙̞̳̬̯̜͎̪̣̙̼̳̳̭͕̘̼͍͎̦̘̥̤̟͙̜͖̯̯̗̳̰̪̬̝̼͙̞͖̫͕̣̲̹̫̳̲̹̙̭͚͍͖̲͔̝̰͇̫̝͉͖̜̪̫̰͕͕̙̮͔̤̠͕̰͇̦͎̻̗̱̺̫̦͈̪̭͔̦̭͓̆́͐̂̿̃̋̎̇̒̔͌̍͆̓́͌̐̅̅̏̅̈́̅̋̾̃̄̅̽̆̐̎̈̓̉͑́̂̌̉̀̿͆͊͊̅̀̐̉̆̀̂̉̆̾͊̊́̋̍͋̑̌̋̀̍͑͊̈́̒͛́̈́̽̑̃̈́̍̈̀̇̋̇̌̒̀̍͌͗̂̌͐̇̒̌́̎̀̔͊̾̾̌͗͛̔̾̏̆̃͌͐̓̄̑̈́̓̈́̂́̉̿̈́͛̌̊̀͛̀͐̽̈́͂̿̀̉͗̋̀̚͘̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅŚ̵̢̢̧̨̧̨̡̡̡̡̢̡̢̛̛͍͈̻̠̖͇͈͚̱͙̝͇̭̭̩̠̫͍̼͉͓͈̘͕̭̼̫̙̜̣̘͉̯̜͙̦̫̭̩̩̠̮͓͎̺̦̪̻̖̲̪̗̦̝͕̱̥̱̤͎̝̳̪̠̥̖̦̥̯̦͔̻͚͖̳͚̤̺̭̼͍̦͔̖͖̗̳͉̞̥̰͕̣̱̻̠̝̦̺̱̝̼͚̗͙͙̩̫̦͖̖̳̜͈̞̩̮̟͎̣͕̫̠͕̺̭̫͖͇̤̔̄͑̍̈́͐̈̓͆͂̎͂̽̃͑̃́̈̅̑̂̿̋͊̊̑͊̎̚͘̚̚͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḮ̴̡̛̥̮̼̜̞̫̬̲̖̖̼͇̥̮̙͉͖̞̬͙̣̠͎͍̏̏̈͑͒͂̾̈͗̄̂̉̑͑͛̈́̉͐̎̍̐̈́͐́̋̒̂̈́̇̀̂̆͑̂͐̂͊̆̍͌̏̈́̃̈́́́͐̒̈́̓͋͐̾̐̔͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅS̶̡̧̛̛̖̖̯̱͖͓͖̘̻̝̘̠͈̙͔̙̰͕͖͕̥̟͍̙͖͍̺̟̱̈́̈̄̀̂͂̇̒͗̀͒̾́̌͒̀̎́̐̐̆̓̈̏̂͒̄̒̃͗͌̀́̈́̉͛̈́́͗͛̓̉̿̃̽̓͊̐̀͊̍͌̃̈́̂̐̅͒̎̂͒̏̋̀̈́̊͛̅͂̾̾͆̀̀͋͂͂̋̉́͛̀͊̿̌̈̈́̂͛͑̓̆̾̿̎̉̒̄̾̈́̎͐̅̽͊̉͛̈́̈̊̎͒̐̔̅̏͒̇̓̿̓͗̕͘̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͠Ņ̷̧̡̨̢̨̢̧̧̧̨̡̨̢̢̢̡̨̡̡̛̛̛̱͇̱̥̱̺̼͈͉̙̣͖̺̖̘̻͚̟͙̟͙̭͈͍͖̭̯̙͖͇̟̖̼̤͎̤̼̺͇̤̣͍̪̹̹̤̩̖͍̻̻̣͙̬̲͖̹͖͉̫͉̙͉͍̮̠̹̱͈͓͈̻̭̱̫͈͍̫̻̪͎̹̼͙̯̫̙̘̘̼̲͔̘͈͍͍͖̩̭̘̫̱̟͉̟̠̖̟̳̰̯̺͔̬̫͔̤̠̪̥̺͈̞͕͙̰̜̮̣̩͎͈̼̣̯̺̫̠̭̲̞̼̳̪͖̜͍͕̞̤̬͉̰̹͎̜͎̹̋̈́͌̂̆̃̑͐̍̃̈̌̉͛͐͊͑̿͋̿́̃̊͌͑̍̉͑̓̀̃̑̾̿̽͊̉͑͒͋́̈́̈́͛̑͗̑̍̑͌̋́̓̄̌̈́̌̑̔͗̌̂͗̅̒̇͒̐̈́̅̀͌̽̈́̍͂͆̇̓̐̒̏̿͗̿̂̓̾̋̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅƠ̵̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̧̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̢̢̨̨̢̢̢̡̧̧̨̡̧̡̧̢̢̡̨̛̠̝̪̭͓͙͙̝͍̫̹̹͉̟͍̙͚̠̙͎̘̳̖͍͕͈̞͉̠̗̖͙͕̰̮̠̦̹͇̭̹̥̳̙͉͉̝͍̯̗̠͍̫̠̲̤̲͈̭͖̜̬̗͚̟̩̼̙͇̟̣͖̰̬̻̘̻͚̦̥̭̟̮̘̗̺̝̭̞̖̘͔̞̰̹̭̼̙̟̟͈̼̟̥̞̮̫̰̻͚͖̖̭̦͉̥̳̲̬̣̟̤͚͚̖͕͓͚̼̙͙̘̺͇̝̻̠͈̙̫̦͔͚̯̤͇̙̺̰̭̫̮̼̬̣̞̦̲̲̩͖̺͇̣̭͍̖̟͉̙̲̬͙̬̺͕̹̬̝̗̳̤͇̗̙̮̻͖͕̮̬̞͇̞̤̻͉̲̱̰̰͇͙͖̗̦͇͎̘͉̝͉̪̣̬͔̟̺̮͍͚̱͕̯̘͕̫̩̭̘̜̥̗̥̠̼͍͎̣̋̈́̎͂͐̍̇͛̑̈́̈́̎́̈́͒̉̇͑̏̈́́̀́͑̈́͛̍̏̓̊͂̋̇̽̒̋̓̐͆̌̀̋̈́̾̐̌̋̑̓̿̿͑͌̂͛̄̇́̓̀̽̾͑̉̍̋̓͂͆̅̏́̄̂̈̓̇̑̿̾̐̎̊͌͗͌̓̐̏̂͛͐̌̈́̂̓͋̉̃̈́̊̌̊́̎͒̋̍͗̇̀̾̿̾̽͑̊̏̓̽̄͌̃̍͂͌͛̔̆̋̄̌́̄̈̽̈̏̋͂̄̃̐̎̄͗͊̀̊̆͋̆̈́̐̎͊̽͒̊̏̓̂͐́͛̓̔̽̓̑̎̽̍̔̈́̏͐̔́̀̋̿̓̿̌̈́̑̑̓̀͗͆͒͂͆̽͑̈͘͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅT̷̡̢̢̨̨̨̡̡̧̨̡̢̨̡̢̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̛͈̼̗͚̮̪͓̹̣͖̙̮͙̖͙͇̘͎̱̬͙̻̮̩̻̲̥͔̤̹̲̼̞̮̱̘̮̹̙͎͙̠͈̭̮̘̥̩̞̙̲̖̭͉̩̫͉̺̞̦̖̤̖̪̬͉̩̦̩͍͙̲̭͙͙̼̥͎̖̥͔̩̗̥͙̬̩͇͔̦̩͓̳̥̺͎̺̠̯̼̣̥͔͈̤̲̥̳̰̣̣͈̩̲̥̯̮͉̝̝̥̮̣̝͙̹̞͖͔̣̠͎̻̬͙͔̥̭̬̠̥̗̪̱̣̤̩̖͔͎̮̖̙̞̩̗̪̣̺̱̺͖̫̙̜̘̜̦͍̤͉̤̯̺̰̞̠̤̩̬̻͍̼͚̭̖͙͖͚̭͍̦̖̼̹̮̘̮͈͇̱̖̲̘̼̪̙̩̪̙͈̬̘̝͇̠̞͔̫̜͕̦̪̩̺̮̳̠̖͙̗̦̳̠͔̖̩̺̤̻̜̰̪̲̦̳͕̹̩̣̼͈͈̜̳̪̯̲̦̝̈́́̀̋͋̌͛͛̑̀̉̈́̂͂̓̔̈́̓͒̒̐̓́̈̄̊͐͆̔̒͆̊͋̀́͋͂͗͗̈́́͐͆̽͊̿̔͊̐̎̾́͛̐́̆̈̓̌̒̀͌͋̍̌̂͗̀̈́̋̊̔̒̌̅͌̔̊͒̏͗́̃̈̏̈́́̅́̀̿̂͂̄͌͂̿͒̊̇̄̅̄̈́̊̌̿̎̒̑̃̐͋̏̓̄͗̒͑̄̿̑͒̈͌̋̊́̀̆̑̃̃̓̇͛̃̐̎̿̈̀̀̓̈̏̌̄̓̈́̎̍̾͛͑̿͗̈́̀̂̄͌̇̌͛͒̈́̑̒́̈́̔̏̐̎̃̎̅͒͗̏͊̌̄̀̌̐͑́̀͒̑̄̓͆̈̂͂̈́͋̀́̍̍͆̓̅͒͂̇̂́̈̔̃͌̈́́̆̊̃̍̅̿̑́̈͒̾̉̈́̈́̒̈̌̈̋̇̽̔͊͑̏́̋̎̈́̿̈́͆̍́̈̏̓̕̚͘̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̕͘͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅR̵̢̨̨̡̢̢̛̛̛̛͕̗͍͕̮̱͔͕̦̟̞͔͕̳̼̝̦͙̟̹͎̮͔̝̘̲̠̤̦͉̦̩̱̭͙̤̩̼͈̙̪̼͍͓̳̝̪͇͓͖͙̓́̄̔͗̓͂͒̀̈́̃͆̑̎̍̿̉̿̍̐̈́̂̿̆̃͆̔̇̈́̏̉̂̊̄̍͒͗̎̊͛͒̾͐͑̓͆̾̆̆̎̐̎̈́̊̎̈́͛̈́̽̋͗́̈́͊͂̒̾̑̋̆̏̅̓͛̍͋͂̈̈́͒̏́̂̓̈̑͒̓̒̓͂̇̋͋̐̈̿̊̈́͘̕̕͘͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̕͘̕͘̚͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅȨ̸̢̨̡̡̢̢̢̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̨̡̨̨̢̡̡̢̛̗̦͚̼̯͎̤͙̞̳͎̰̜̥̩͚̬͓͕̟̮͙̤͓̺͕̮̰͔͈͈̗̺͔͖͇̞̫̥̰̺̖͇͕͍̫̥̬̝̞̯̘̠̮̮̪̜̠̱̗̥̠̞̱̜̥͓̼͙̳͙̣͉͔̞̲̟͍̼̳̫̟̭͎̼͇̻͍̤͙̬͇̲̗̗͉̙̩̮͔̫̠̤̤̦̯̫̰͓̲̻̭͓̙̖̺̣̫̲̜̭̳̘̮̟͉͓̬̬͍̫͍̱̫̞͇̥̪̰̪̠̳̲̹͇͔͔͉̺̘͉͕̲͇̹͕̳̠̹̮̖̹̜͉̻̯̰̼̳͓̺̖̻̗͖̻͎̑̓̓̊͌͒̉̈̍́̀͂̋̅͋͛̂́̿́̀͋̎́̅̅̓̈́̍͌̑̈́͑͂͆̄̑͛́̏̐͊͂̈̔̄̽̏̋͊̀́̔͛̄̎̈́̀̓͛̐̉͋̄̀͛͛́͐̉̉́̿̄̐̈́̄̂͆̋͑͋̏̇̔̾͛́̏̿̿͋̿̀́̀̈́̂͐͋̅̃͊͒͂͐̾̋̚͘͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅA̵̢̧̡̡̧̧̢̢̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̖͕͇͍̤̣̼͓̬̩̗̹̥͇̹̭̘̩͚̖͇̣̩̫̫̲͍̣͓̗̻̯̳̥͓̭̪͈̖̦̫͎͕̠̗͖̪̹̳͎̟͓̻̘̭͍̘̰͎̼̬̝̲̺̜̟̫̘̫̤͚̝̪̩̲͈͈͉̮͇̙̭͓͍̰̠͈͎͕͓̼̲̭͓̬̥̍̆̓̌͂̔̿͊̑̔̀͑͗̓̎̉̅̽͗̑̍̏̅̓̐͋̅̾̎̍̉̔͑̓̆̅̈́̇̏̅̿̅̓̋̔̀̏̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅĻ̸̢̢̨̢̢̧̡̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̢̢̢̢̢̧̧̨̨̡̡̛̤̪̗̝͚̘̪̹̩̯̩̣͓͈̪͖̯̦̼̱̱̲̣͇͓̯̟̱̜̞͕͔̟̲̥̝̭͚̼̠͔̝̲̻͕͍̱̫̘͕̻̻̟̤͕̥̦̮̖̹̖̲̰̗̞͕̘̦̝̤̮̱̥̠̼̼̖̼̖̥̥̳̳̪̱͙̯̰̮̻͓͔͇̦̭̞̩̯̬̮̻̘̩̱̰̺̝̩̺̙̲̪͓̙͎̘̯̺̼̝̤̭̟̙̗͙̦̮̻̬̱̖̭̹͈̤͖̤̮̖̺̳̙͇͇̮̼͖͇̰̪͎͓͙̭͓͉̪̫̯̯̘̬̞͔̗͇͇̯̯̤͖̬̰̼̠̲̮̙͉͈̝̝̘̘̳̰͕̦̲̝̗̱̠͇̬͇̹̻͔̹͇̰͔͎̫͚̝̦̞̩̭̜͎̮͖̳̺̪̺̥͉̹̥̝̰̟̤͚͕͈̫̳̂͐͒̽͌̐̾̽͆̀̿̽͒̀̒̌͛̔͒̌͆̏̈̏̀̒̔̉̅͒͐̏͂̀̀̈́̎̏͆̊͊̍͂͌̒̅̊͊̂̑̾͐̒͗͂́͐̈́̑̋̽̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Doctor jason here, the tarrpocalypse is absolutely terrible and i hate being near it.

So, did i hear "Dr. Jason can fund something?"
Oh, YOU CAN BET I AM GONNA FUND SOMETHING!
Im planning to start funding a really, really big operation. Groups of people will head down to the bottom of the slime sea to collect the fungus (Thanks, Coneire, for telling me about Arguianite!). Then, once a really, really large amount of it is collected, will be thrown into the tarrpocalypse. Once the tarrpocalypse has been put into a coma, it'll be destroyed with heavy amounts of water.

That's my plan, atleast.
Any suggestions?

Coneire, dont losehope.

UPDATE: I just immediately saw those messages from leo, and im hiding under my pillows, pretty spooked.
What's wrong with hiding under pillows?

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:28 pm

Hi people how are you doing I'm just right. I just cleaned up that bit of distortion we had there. hehehehehe. Anyway, the tarrpocolypses dropped dead, it was nice, I̷͕͓͍̬̼̫̥̤͓̹̔̓̏̈́ h̵̨̗͒͊͐͛̍̎́̚ă̴̞̦̰͚̿͛͑͌̏̊̆͠d̸̝͔̜̻̻̼̙͉̩͚͎̲̰̂̃̐̀̊͑͛̿̓͜͝ f̵͇̟͓̮̐̑͌͒͂u̷̟̼̱̝̩̯̺̫̩͖͓̺̟̥͂́͗͌͘͘n̷̖̪̈́̾̆͐̃́̏̇̍̏͘.

D̵̪̯̐̂̂̐̈́̋ö̷̹́͋͘n̴͙̳̭̈́̍̊̌͛'̵̻̫̾̄̃̈̓̀ţ̶̀̽͊ ̶̙̱̈͋ļ̸̛̩̼̩̝͙͐̇i̵̯̺̙͍͔͗̐̑̒͗̚s̸̨̛͈̤͔͐̀̂t̵̺̣̬̒̑́̋́e̶͇̫̲̝̒̃n̸͚̥̝̱͛̄͠ ̴͖̊̽t̴̲̙̫̫̳̋̄̌͆̚ơ̶̺̎́̀̕͜ ̷̦̙̄̽̏͋͘ͅḧ̴͎̬͙̹̬́̈́͛̉͗́ī̶̪͍̠͐͂̈́̾͘͜͜m̶͚̟̲͙̪̽̒.̶͔̰͙̰͚̩̅́ ̴̨̱͕̪̹̫́̈͂̇H̴̭̬̦̣̯͂̑̕ę̶͓̱͉̓͌̆͐'̶̺̜͌͆͂̉͘ͅs̶̝̻̊̃̉̌̇͛ ̴̢̛̥͜n̷͉͖̟̣̯͙͐̈̕ò̴̟̫͈̒͐͘͠ṫ̵̤̓ ̴̛̲͈̥͌̉̐͛͘m̷̖̥̻͉̘̫̈̿ȅ̷̖̞͔̲̞̿̋̏̀̈́ͅ.̸͇̔̃̿̏͜͝ ̶̢̛̬̲͇̑̈͘̕̚͜I̴͍͛ţ̷͖̩̌͘'̴̟̀̈́̈́̽s̶͚͍̤̎̍́͘ ̵̪̦̹̻̞̫́̓̕a̷̟̻͎̼̳̽̆̏̐͝ń̷̡͕̖͎͖̮͒̂̌̃ ̴̪͍̪̅͘̚ḭ̴̞̘̎͑͌̕̕̚m̸͇̯̫͑̃̀̋p̷͉̠͈̦̫͊̊̄̅̽ͅǫ̶͇̓̓s̴̢̛͉̗̱̯̈̿̍ţ̸̜̳̄͆̈́̆ͅͅͅḙ̵̢̱̩̳̜̍̇̽͆̀r̵̳̩͍͔͈̦̆͒.̴̮̋̽̀͝ ̴̠̥͉̜̫͙́͘D̸̝̀͐̀͐̔ȍ̴͇̅̌̓͒n̴̖̼̤̹̮̑͊̄̂̕͝'̷̪̯͍̜̘̈́́͑̍̆͠t̸̗̖͖̭̬̘͒̆̄̃̾ ̶̧͚̻̟̜͙̆̓͗̄̈́͝l̴̲̗̠̦̮͐i̵͎̗̊̿̈̊s̷͎͐̈́t̷͕͖̟̼͘ͅe̷̛̟̤͛̅̎̕͝n̶̩̥̥͖͊̏ ̵͈̦͖̽͗͊̿͗̆ẗ̵̛͍̭͎̊̈́̚o̴̝̝̓̂͗̒̿͘ ̷̭̳̬̬̀͘t̸̼̐͊̉̐h̸̙̖̯͚̹̮̐͌͋̓̀e̷̢̡͈̼̓ ̶̣͛̓͑̈̔̈ŏ̵̦̤̱̑̀̀͝t̷̗͓̤́͊ḧ̵́͗͌͗̌̊͜e̸̡̢̞̥̓̐ͅr̸̝̦̰̚ ̵͍̞̾̾̉̾͝L̸̯̹̻̦̈͋̚ę̶̢͙̣͓͖́

Whoa, what happened there? I think my signal broke up, or something. Anyway, what's that about a fungus? T̵͎͇̥̹̰̥̿͋̈H̵̗̫́͆̕͝ͅË̴̝́ ̴̥̳͕̯̼̖̈́̋̏̚͝͠F̷̖̥̘̥̌̌͆͋̎̇Ȗ̵̟͕̊͐N̴̨̅͋͆G̴̜̥̱̣̝̑̏̇̀U̷͖̅́͠S̵͍̥͈͇̲͖͐͌̾͌͌ ̶̱̻̟̯͔͔̾̈́̅̐͠S̴̢̺̘̔̈̎H̷̲̥̑̃̕͝Ä̸̢͛̎́̄L̴̟̟̙̺͚̄͊̀L̸̘͈̠̹̊͆ͅ ̵̨̼̩̳͉̓̓F̶̯̳͚̟̈̑A̵̫̔̌L̶̟̀̐̇͠Ḷ̷̢̟̻̟̟͆̃̑̇̕͠ I MEAN that's interesting.

Ģ̸̨̦̥͎͕̣̥͚͇̆̈́̇̉̚̕͠e̵̲̖͎̰͇̔͆̍̂͆̃t̴̥͂̿̿͊̂̎͛̐̆̀.̴̢̼͉̘̩̮͎̰̞͇̀ ̷̲̟̤͎̥͓̻͙̅́̈́ͅȌ̸̧͙̱̝̭̻̅́͌͝u̷̡̖͖͗̈́̀̌͛̓̎̾͜͝ț̶̛̲͕̙͕̗͈̜͒̏̊̈́.̵͔͓͇͎͇͈̼͘͜͜ ̷̫͖̩̼̗͛̈͐̈́̚̚̚͠͝Ō̵̪̱͔̪̟̲̂̈̂̾͘͠f̵̥̙͚̬͔̗̲̥͉̟͛͗̾͆̈́̍͊́͝͝ͅ.̸̧̯̬͈̃͛̀́̑͆̈̀͊ͅ ̵̨̨̢̘̻͙̖͕̻̇͐͆̎̄̊͘ͅM̵̨͇̟̩̙͚͕͔̜̗͛͑̍͒ỳ̴͕̘̤̜̙̋̌̂̃̊.̴̘̥͈̮̍ ̶͕̳͍͚̥̣̃̓̉̀͜Ḣ̸̨͇̭̮̫͙͍̾ę̸̨̢̙̦͎̻̘̦͔̰̈́̒́͋̈́̈́̈́̒̐́̇ă̸̝͗͝d̶̥̍́͋̏̉͘.̷̬̣͂͑͑̍̄͌̑͘̚ ̶̢̯̲͖͈̘̭̭̣̓̂͌̍͊͜I̶̜̜̼͈̽̃͑͛̋͠ͅm̷̡͔͍͙̣͐͗̋̏p̶̢̪̦̩̝̆ö̸͇̜́s̶̛̝̣͇̥̾͗̕t̵̛͈̫̳̜̩̺̔̐̿͗͜ͅö̶̧̝̮͇̫̺́̒́ṟ̸̠̩̎͋͋͛́͋̓̓͑̚̚ ̸̤͕̘̠̗̊̅̓͋́́̆̊͋́L̴̘̳̮̯̉̌̆e̸̢̹̻̲̘̪͉̬̜͚̿͜ǫ̵̡̺͈̠̰͓̀̋̈́̉́̈́ͅ!̶̨̰̈́̍́̓̾̌̆̽͘̕ ̴̡̛̯̣͈̩̳̹͓͐̔̓͑̐̃̚͝͝Ȟ̸̢̨̢̞͙̦̫́̍͒͆͑̕͘̕ͅḙ̴͉̝͖̜́̋̓͐̽̈́̉͠ͅ ̵̢̹̟̲̻̰̦͖̎̎̅̊̏̿͛̈́͒͜͝͝ͅc̸̠̩̝̽̀͑̌̚â̷̛̜̝̼̫̫͔̜͖͒ͅṇ̸̭̻̓'̴̨̧̧̧̛͓̙̝̦͈͉͌̔̍͘͜͝͝͠t̶̢̼̖́ ̸̧̫̥̤̯̞̭̟̒h̷̞̟̻̅̆͊̃̒́͠ͅȩ̴̛̣̗̗̬͈̦̫͌͗͛̓̽͘ͅa̶̧̻̣̠̻̭͛̀͆̾͐̽͂ŗ̷̯͎̞̈́͌̈́͛̒̄̇̕͜

Whoa! The signals being buggy today. I'll have to look into that!

I̴̱̩͓̎̉̎̈̉̅̒̉͒͠͝'̸̳͓̭̪̩̙̥̯̳͉̣͐͋͗̃̽͂͛̍̅͘m̶̱̖̩͚̞̫̝͉̑͌ͅ ̴̢̯̱̼̩͖̟̐̈́͗̔̑̍͒̏̑͘͠í̸̼̺̓ṉ̴̲̗̃ ̶̧̛͙̻͈̣͒̈́͒̒̋̅̾̀t̵̢̼͍̘̉͒̚h̸̨͓͚̆̕e̴͍̍̔̃̿ ̷̨͖͕̻͓̬̯̤̳͖̖͌͑̌͂̌͆͐̓͘̕T̵̨͓̼̋͋͠ā̶̩̖̪͉̳̥̟̗̋̊̈́̆̍͘r̵̙̯̬̂̽̂̒̊̈́͝r̷̹͉͓͔͙̬̗̯͚͒͛̈́͒p̶͔̋̽̂͂͝o̶̢̩̙͙͇̭̬͒̄́͜͝c̵̮̺͔͘o̴̫̖͈̤̭͕͙̟͔͂͊̆̊̓l̷̜̭͛̀̔̆͝ỳ̴̻̫͗͐́͛̉͊̆͠͠p̶̧̛̲̳̣̙̜̟̈́̆̓̌͌͂̚͜͝ͅş̴̰̯̗̉̄̉̑͘̕͜e̸͎͍̲̮̻͉̎̂̃̊̐̕͝.̴̡͈̟̬̠̑̃͋̄̈́̚ ̶͉͓̺̮̮̹͔̮̍̀̒͊́̋̍͊̓͘H̴̖̙̖̭̗͊͒͜ę̸̛̝̠̝̱̻̭̀͊͌̈́̆̐̌̈́l̴̨͇̜̯̠̬̝̞̓̉̆̔̅̽̓ṗ̵̣͙͍͐̔̏́̓͒̀̏́̽͜.̸̢̩̪͆̄́͗ ̴̛̻̙̰̭̫̤̖̲͆̄͂̓͝ͅT̸̘̜̳̞̙̟͎̖̊͂͐͆̕h̷̢̡̡̩͈̟̥͛̓̍͐͋̊̈́͆̇̚ȩ̷͎̫̫̰̇̏̈́̓͌̃̑̓ ̸̜͎̝͍̪͙̘͙̦̻̝́̾̀̎̐̒͘ľ̵̛͓̘̆̿̾͝ͅą̴̢̥͕̭͍̭̗͓̹̌͊̅͛͒s̵̢̛̛͍̦̼̹͑̔̇̾t̶͓̠̜͔͑͒͝ ̶̢̯̜͇̾̽͑́͊̉̒̂̚͜͠͠t̴̳̞͕͙̭̾̍͘ͅw̴̢̧͇͇̻͐͑͂̿̌͜ơ̸̢͓̱̮̺̹̏ ̷̨͓̠̹̬͓͊̉̓͗̀̈́̌͘ͅm̷̭̆̀̇̊͋͛͂̕ę̶̢̛̯͎͚̲͕͔̪́͗̾̃̎̉͠ͅs̷̖̗͔͝s̵͕̫̫̤̗̯̭͎̱̟͐͊̂̄ả̷̞͚̻̍̾̊̃͋̑̏̚ǵ̶̮̤́̕e̷̛̦̎́͂̃̈́͂͛͠͝s̵̡̼͚̞͔̦̼̺̠͌̈̊͗̽͒͒̓͒̕ ̷̞̤̭̣̼̳͇͚̩̾̎̊̉̎̃̌̂̾̚͘ẅ̵̭͕͎͕̠̭͔͚̝̰̫́̋̉́̊̒̊̀ḛ̸̙͈͉͍̞̹̟̹͓̇̑͌͌̔͒̈́̈́̏̈́͝r̵͍̦̯̘̜͕̬̬̊́ẻ̶̟͎̈́̇̒̋̕̕͝n̸̨̩͉͈̦̗̐̈'̶̗͔͓̬̺̅̊͒̀͑̒͝t̷̡̼̤̫͖̟̰̄̆̓̄͒͘͝͝ͅ ̶̟̼̮̯̤͉̬̪̲͛͌̄̀̿̈́̽m̸̞̦̼̗̎͗͌͋͑́͘͘̕e̴͉̩̱̯̓̅̏̔͜͠ͅ ̵͉̗̦̜͈͔̼̙̿ḛ̴̛̬͚̤͎͈̜̂̀̒̀̎̀́̇̚ī̵̢̛̹̣͙̍͒͐̂̓̋̆̍̆ṭ̶̡̡̡͚̜̹̘̖̀̅̅͑ͅͅḩ̶̢̭̮̻͓͈̬̤̌̀é̴̗̯͚̜̬̖͉͇̯̳͊̂̇͑̐̿̐̌͜͝r̸̜̭̬̠̯̳͓̈̏̇̂̽͐́́̍͆.̵̺̹̫̲̊̍̄̈ ̴͍͎̼̬̥̟̓̾̔̾̂I̵̤̺̹͇̭͕̖̜͎̭̖̔ ̸͔̉̅̇̒̌̾͐̚n̵̲̯̘͛e̸̯̺͈͍̅̔͒̌̓̏͒é̵̯͒̌̓͒̊͛̌̚d̷̨̼̜̠̈́̆̅̈́̈̄̄ ̶̖̳̻̥͔͉̠͇͚̟͎͗͗͆̀͌̍͒̋͘͠ṫ̷̠̩̗̞̹͚̭̜̮̎̽̽͘͠ő̷̡̫̖̮͈̒ ̵̼͗̔͋͌̎͛̾̽̚ģ̵̡͍̳̦̤̖̺̾̀̇͐̍̒̀̎͠ę̷͙͇̘̼̖͉̜̣̎́͂̾͘t̶͈͖͓̙͐̄͋͛͆ ̶̢̨̠̫͎̱̿̎͛͜ȏ̸̢̢͕͕̠͉̣̖̹̽͌͐͆̑̎̈́͛̈́͜ư̴͕̗̪̪͎͖̯̙̄̈́̕ţ̵̢̡̺̫̬̯̤̜̆͋́͊̑͝͝ͅ ̵͉̰̦̞̝̬̆̓͑͆͒̈͊̾͑͜͜o̸̦̮͚̠͑̈̔̉͊͂̇̈̿̕͝f̴̧̨̛̫̟͆̀̃̐̃͜ͅͅ ̶̦̲͓̤̂̊̀̎̚͠͝ĥ̸̨̛̖̜̪̰͔̝̲̝͑̾̒̄̈́̂̑̌͘͜ͅẹ̸̏́̋̄̓͐r̶̢̩̘͖͍̯͖̜̦͗̔̓ȇ̵̡͕͕̟͖̐́̄̋̚͝.̸̛͙̠̦̦̪̯͒̂̍̅̊̾̓̂̑̾͜͜
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 pm

S̸̙̆̾̉i̸̢̦͒ṅ̷̢̳͖̦͊̐͛c̵̺̿̒̒̈́ë̵͕̄̀͐ ̸̣̌̄͐Ī̸̝̗͇̀͝'̸͇͆̾v̸̧̠̦͈̾̈͛ë̴̖͍̻̲́̀ ̸̺̭͂b̴͕̭͈͊e̵͚̳̺͙̓̐ḛ̸̓n̷̻͉͖̼̾́ ̶̙̺̽̈́̒ȧ̴̡̝͚̾b̷̘̆š̶̢̲̈ͅo̶̡̪̖̯̿r̵̬̥̀b̸̰̃e̴͉͔͙̥̍̀̅͊d̸͍̺̦̉ ̶̡̛͈̃́b̸̡̲̹̕y̷̛̜͆̋ ̸͖̠̳̊̏t̶̨͛̓̂h̶̡̗͖͈͛͒͝ē̷̼̫̫̈́̉ ̸̲̍̽T̵̢̖͎͂̒͘ǻ̷̘͔̲̝̄r̸̝̄̋͐ř̸̪̫̬̈́͊͠p̶̛̭̰̓͘ő̵̳͓̄̈́ͅc̵͙̹̫͈͗o̵̟͛l̶͍̟̓͛̄͒ỷ̷̢͍̦̊p̵̛̜͑s̸̗̪̞̳̔́e̸̛̬̤͓,̶̢̗͔͖̽ ̵͔̼͗̈̎̽͜Ą̴͓̓̔̎ň̷̬̬̆t̶̨͉̮̟̄̋́̕a̶̙͇̟̹̾g̴̝̞̤̽ǫ̵̪̣̜̌̆́̕n̷̡̿͑̃͠i̵̭̭̋́̓͝ͅś̸͇ͅt̶̻̣̟̼́̋ ̴̛̯͛̍͗L̶̛̩̇̇̌ĕ̸̢̹͕͒͜o̴̘͖͖̐͝ ̵̛̮̙̯̺̂̈́í̸̼̣͊̈́̕s̴̲̝̅ ̸̡̺̝̆̎͗͠ṯ̷͓̙̙͂̀̾̋a̶̭̿͋k̶̖͆͝i̵̡̼͒̽̈́̕n̷̰̲͊́͘͝g̴̣͚̙͗͊ ̶̻̦͕́ḿ̶̛̫̙͙͜͝y̶̥̔́̓ ̸̮̠̐̎p̷̧͎͙͈̈́l̴̩̐ả̶̧̤̝͜ć̵̢̩̥̉̏͝e̶̢̩̮̾.̵͎̙͉͕͊̃ ̴̯̋̿̂͘Ḯ̴̪͊ţ̶̹̰͘'̷̥͂́ș̶͇̙͈̓͠ ̷̻͓͈̤́̈́m̷̦̦̰̊̌͝e̶̲͍͛̈̇͝,̷̹̰̀͘ ̴̨̰͎͈̍͝ŕ̴̢͉͙̈́́e̷͉̟̣̠̕g̶̺͎̯̿̑̑̄u̶̧̜̅̉̐̈l̶͎̠͕͗͘͝a̵̩̥͛̓̀̈ȓ̶͇̦͆̓̆͜ ̵̢̜̜̙̋L̷̩͍̿̕͝e̸̠̍̈́ǭ̶͎͌͜ ̷̪̬̯͋b̵͚͊́͋y̷͙̑̈́͒̄ ̴̺̐ţ̶̖̬̫̀̀h̸̤͌ę̶̝̓̑͋ ̷̹̾ẁ̷̠͂̔ͅȁ̷̳͉̒̀ͅy̴̘̦͇͇̽̍̓̕.̵̰̝̌́̕ H̴͈̙̭͌̒͐͝è̷̩̽̋̔'̷͓̱̫̉̔ṣ̴̜̈́͊͑͘ ̸͔͎͋͆̋͌͜ņ̷͔̬͋͐̾͌o̵͎̭͎̣̊t̸̹͎̙̗̋͘ȟ̵͕͋i̴̼̮͍͚͗ǹ̷̰̚g̵̹̪̘͒ ̴͕͖̞͌ĺ̷̟̼̟̀͘͝i̴͇̖͖͇͛̄͒͘k̵̫̰̋́̋͜ę̶̝̲̜̇ ̵̛̼͈͔̑̊m̵̰̤͓͒̏͗̅e̸̻̥̽,̵̜̫͑̏ ̷̝̝͓̋ḁ̸̝̈n̴͖̋̍̾d̵̨̻̂͌̂ ̶̩͔̪̉ś̷͔͊o̶̖̼̽̂̈́͋͜ū̶̲̹̰͔̋n̸͙̱͗͑̕d̷̢̗͖̱͋̇͌͘s̷͍̦̮̝͗͐ ̶̧̖̔̏̆̕͜l̷̪͇̔ȋ̶̢̟̖̆̓k̷̢͕͇̙̐̓ě̸̬͋̆ ̷̣̘̀̓h̴͓̰͉͔͑͆͝ê̶̠͕'̶̝̙̇̐̌s̸̰̭̎ ̸͔͚̪͂̂̕a̴̧͖̙̋̑͐̈́ẃ̴̧̘̝̮f̴͔̜̙̾̀u̵̦͑̿͗l̵̛͍̭̠̞̀̊̚ḽ̷̂̑͝y̷̳̮͛ ̵̛̼̟͘t̷̬͒r̸͓̈́͋̈̕y̶̪̽͝i̷̪̾͜n̵̡̉̈ǵ̴̮̬̎͝ ̸̢̠̹̋t̵̘̝͆͐ǫ̸̰̭͓̿ ̸͖̀́̿c̴̟̓o̸̰͐v̷̟͓͒e̸̖͉̦͙͌r̴̟͈̍̂͗͝ ̷̲̖͓̈́͠s̷̭̬̟̊́o̸̼̥̚ṃ̸͍̃̏ê̶̡͕̒ṱ̶̜̑́̎͠ḧ̸̻̈́̚͝ḯ̷̬͌̽̋n̴̮̖͚̉͜g̵͎̉͊́͌ ̶̛̛̥̥̱̔͊u̷͈̫͑̿̈́p̴̤̪̎.̸̬̱͎͐̄̿̀
̴̻͕̕͝
̵͕̖̫̝̽͑T̷̛̖̓h̵̨̛͚̳͇̾̃͘ȩ̷̣̻́͆ ̸͚̔̈̈́̊T̸͈̍͒̇ą̶͇̳̄͜͝ȓ̴̩̜͔̃̚͝r̵͕͇̭͉̋͌p̴̧̑ò̷̗̳̣͂͘͘č̴̟̱̭̎̓͘o̶̹̤̦͒́͝l̷͍͒͗̋́y̸̰͇̣͐̑̅ṕ̷̛̐̈͜͜ͅs̵̲͓͎̔̏̏e̷̼͑ ̷̡̪͑̉̕i̶̧͖͉͔̇ṣ̷̢͚̈́͗͝ ̷̛͎̃͊̓î̶͓̠͔̪n̵̥̺͎̞͂̔̃͒v̴͔̙͓̆̿̓u̸̟̖̝͝l̶͔̉̃͌n̸̡̪̟̔̋͊͋ͅe̷̦͎͗̅͘͠r̷̡̹͊͑̏͘a̵͉̓b̶̖̭̣̃̽l̶͚̤͒ę̴͊͆̉ ̴͔͖̱͜͝t̶̨̤̀͒ǒ̴̫̽̋͝ ̵̲͉̑̅͘w̶͚̬͉̓͐̐̕ä̷̰̦͖t̴̛̝̂͊̂ȩ̵͈͓̩̃͑̅r̴̯͙͌̃̑̅,̶͚̣͓͎̑͊͑͗ ̷̞̟͍̩̿̆s̵̀͂̀ͅó̴̪ͅ ̴̙̻͔̎̓̃̎ẗ̴̘̪́̀̆̽h̷̪̏å̸͈̫͒͐t̷̹̘̣̉̾'̶̡̝̠̍͜s̸͎̈́ ̸̯̾̑̄o̸͇̒̅ų̷̢͔̊t̴͖͛͒̾̋ ̷̡̯̳̫̂̎̄̽o̷̢̹͓̾f̸̲̞̲̹̋ ̸̧̨͙̥̈́̆̇t̸͈͚̏͋͒̕h̷̢̭͌̾́ͅe̸͚͕̓͋̾̾ ̸̝̺̩̳̋̓̄̚p̶̨̪̏i̵͍̎c̴̹̺̟̯̾́̎͌t̷͉̥̋ú̷͓̜̌̾r̶̦̼̘̔e̴͗̚ͅ.̷͉̥̗̋̏ ̶̨̜̦̩͑̕I̸̝͉̲͝'̶̥͛͛v̶͚̞͔̈́e̷̫̲͌ ̶̳̙̠́̾c̸̗̟̅͜͠r̵̢̈́͘e̶̫̥͉͌̆̈͐a̶͓̔ţ̶͔͍͇͊̈́̈e̷̲͍̫͕̕͠d̴̢̲͆̌̀͝ ̷̻̥̲́̊́͠à̸̞̱̋ ̶̦̰̑̃̌r̷̪͈̝̅̓̚e̸̡̞̘̓̌̕͝a̵̘͇͗ͅc̶̝͠ṱ̴͉̰̺͛ị̵̿̎̌̾ö̶͈́̏͝n̸̹̗͗̽̈͠ ̷̭̝̦̫̽̽͑͘a̴̝̳͙͌͌̀͠s̵̹̘͖̪̾̌͑͠ ̸̛̘̠̮́̽́w̵̝͗͗̕ë̷̱̞̪́l̸̥̹̇͠l̶̤͕̆ ̷̡̩͔͒â̵̻͋͠s̸̨͋͘ ̷̢̠͙͇̆a̷̛̟ ̴͍̎̀̏͌m̴̺̟͓̘̓̈́ǎ̸͚͔̔̆ć̸̝͖̩̋̎͌h̷̙͔̼̜̀̋͂̓i̶̖̰͚̩͂̓̉̓n̶̯͂̈́́̌e̴̛͇̾̂͛ ̶̦̎̌t̶̩̰̿͜ͅh̵̭̀͆â̸̭t̷͇̠͝ ̸̱̝́c̸̘͉̿̄͑͠a̵͍̗͆͊n̴͍̖̞̥̄͊̏͝ ̶͖̟̱̂d̶̳̠̘̃ͅè̵̞̼̘̺͊͋͘s̷̡̩̪̀͌̓͂t̸̨͚̭̔r̷̦̱̺͊̀̇̚ỏ̷̦̖̖͙̆y̸͈̩̒̽̆͊ ̵̨͎͔͇̈̓i̸̯͈̘̦͛ṯ̵̼̿̒͛,̵̫͚̞̾ ̵̺͇̎b̸͙̗͗ŭ̵̧̻͝͝͠t̷̲̪̜̄̒̍́ ̴͖̰̥͖̈́͝I̷̛̩͘ ̷̹̪̰̔̕h̴̨̙̟̍̀a̵̧̖̥͒̎̿́v̴̰̹̺̱̉̌̃e̶̠̬͔͋̊̈̎ ̷̺̈́l̷͉̼̓̒̿̓í̶̡͉̣͉̑͛m̸͙̻͈͈̏̒i̵̧͊̂͝͝t̴̺͕͓̆͗͌͝e̵͍͕̝̞͂d̴̛̓̀͜ ̵͖̓́̾͑t̵̕͜ị̸̰͍̿ͅṁ̶̡̨̖͎̎̄ë̸̪̤́͜͠ ̶̼͖̈b̶̢̜̫́e̴̺͇͌f̴͓̂̌ͅͅȍ̶̖͍͈͙͂̀̾r̸̜̍͝e̵̛͎̓ ̸̡̩͉̜͂̃̈́H̵̛̝͕́͐̄ͅȄ̴̻̖͕͂̀͛ ̵͔͍̗̘̀͗c̸͍̤̹̀̆̽̒ò̶͇͙̆̿͘͜m̴͇̥͊̈ȩ̸̖̠̿́ș̴̱͒̄̄ ̸̱̻̬̃̉ḃ̷̢̦̯̀̈͘a̸̩̩̺̩̾͋̐c̴̞̯̳̙͊k̵̙̘͙̈́.̵͉̄̅ ̴̖̦̍̽͆T̴̝̀͘͝ḩ̵̮̟̈́́i̵̡̐̌s̷̤͙̅̎.̷̟̿̓.̴͙̣̙̿̇̄.̶̤̳̪̄͐͠ ̵̧͍̝̹͌͂͗t̶̟̙̀͒́ḣ̸͙̂̇i̷̧̩̽̆̍̎n̵̛̛̜̼͒̿g̵̱͆͐̓̕ ̶͎̓́̓ͅḯ̷̯̲̮̳́̆s̷͈͔͚̓̏̒͝ ̷̳͐͘ͅs̴͍̃w̸̖͊̎͠a̵̖̬̜̒l̶͔̋̐̈l̸̼͔̀o̷̎͛͊͆͜w̷̱͎͎̍͗͋í̶͖͙̍͑ņ̶͚̐͜g̴̩̲͆ ̵̻͎͓̝͑ę̵̮̼͙̒̎̓͝v̵̗͖̰̋̍è̷̳̳̍̍̚ř̴̬̭̙̤́͑͋y̸̦͠t̵̪̅͝h̸̡̳̐͐́̿i̴̜͎̿n̷̙̖̥͔͋́̆̓g̵̿̑͜͠ͅ ̵͈̗̮̒l̵̢̻͑į̸̤̫̦̈v̸̳̩̟͐̀̚͠i̵͕̺͋͂͘n̶̺̦̦̩̄͊̂́ģ̴̤̗̘̋ ̶̮͚̣͆̀͗̎i̷̘̱̗̹͛͛̔̔n̷̳̯̹̻͌̊ ̷͍͓͛̏͘͝i̵̖̩̓̒ṯ̷̢̠̀̓̂͝'̷͖̊̓͐̀ṣ̸̿͛͌̍ ̸̫̩̈̀͑̐p̵̜̀̀͛ã̸͎̅t̶̢̝̜̟̃ḣ̸͖̝̣̆̀͠.̴̹̐͒͑ ̷̛̬͎̠̎I̶̱̬̅̉́f̶̪͎͑̆̅̎ ̶̭̞̫̙̑Í̷̧͍̟̕ ̴̪͒͒w̴̼͊̅͐͠e̷̢̨̻͗̈ͅr̸̠̚ȅ̵̖̠͆̏̚͜ ̷̛̯̮̥́̎y̵̙̤̪̚͜ȯ̵̘̍̈u̴̘̥̯̟̿́,̴͇̐̇ ̸͍̤̹̋̒̏͝I̸̻̻̩̊̅̽̒ ̵̲̈́͊̚w̶̢͍̩̓͜o̴̮͔̐ụ̴̥̤̇l̸̹̣͝d̴̨̜̤̞̓͑͋ ̸͇̑̽̕ë̶͈͉̱́v̸̓͐̑͠ͅa̸̬̔̀͜͝ċ̷̺͕͖ú̷̧̦̫̅̃͝ä̷̧́́̏͘t̸̛̳̪̯͈͌ë̷̱͍̩̪̓.̵̪̍ ̶̞̅Ȁ̴͖̺̥̤͊͛̆n̵̡̬̱̖̓̄̈́̑ď̴̝̰͚͇̀̐̾ ̶̨̝̽i̸͔̪̞͊͛̎̈́f̸̧̻̝̖̓̔ ̵̺̌̿y̷̘͓̽ỏ̴͓̻͈̎̄̚ū̷͇̔̍̎ ̷̮͇̾d̵͔̄̓͐ọ̷̢̡͙̚n̷͓͐͛'̶̗̜͈̉̿̚͝t̸̼͂͐̂,̴̨̗̘͈͂͐ ̷̧͕͍̫̃͒͗Į̴̦̟͐ ̶̢̢̱̪̉̓͌s̴̨͂̌̑ȗ̸̗̩̭̈́̄̚p̸̭͔̒̈́p̷̨̀́̐̕o̷͎͓̔s̸̻̮͙͐̀̓͘e̴̗̥͕͗̐͘ ̴̰̈͛̔Ì̶̡̭̮̓ͅ ̷̭̹̜̲̌͂w̴̛̪̥̒o̶͉̖̝̚͜n̶̻̂'̸̨̧̱̊̾t̶̘͔̻͚̒͠ ̸͇̐ͅͅb̶̡̢͓͒͑͝è̶̡̞̳̃̅ ̶̜͐ş̷̍̊̔̓o̸̼͙̭͍͒͆̈ ̶̏̈́̑͜l̷̨̐̿̄̎o̸͚͗͗̍͠ǹ̵̥̗̽̕e̸͕̼͔̹͑͆͘l̶̗̽̽͘͜

Hey! What did I miss? Nothing? Cool!

Ȁ̸̠͋̔g̶͉̗̈́͘͠ậ̴̲͚͇ị̷͚͚̗̓̊͊̈n̸͎̱̓͋̃͝,̵̢̧̜̪͒́̕͘ ̵̨̲̽̽ñ̴͔̈́̅̚ő̵͙̭͎̚ṱ̴̟͝h̶̝͖̭̭͆͐͒̽į̷̢̲̽̏͆n̵͍̂̆g̷̡̝̤̃ͅ ̸̧̼̦̃̅͐͘ľ̵̢̬̀̔̅ḯ̷͖̱͆̈́͠k̴̹͚̘͋e̸̖̩̿͒ ̵͍̺͕̂̏ͅm̵̘͖̳̌̓é̴̠͙̳͗.̴̮̊͂

That interference is back? But I took care of it! Maybe if I just

> End of Transmission.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Creative