It's Finally Here!! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Re: It's Finally Here!! :D

Postby Dragonslime » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:15 am

even if these become shorts i would love to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
Dragonslime
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:07 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
JasontheBasin wrote:Please tell me odgen would have the same voice actor as eggman from sonic the hedgehog

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Have you ever watched Stumpt Price’s Slime Rancher gameplays? He does voices REALLY well. Ogden would have that voice.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:07 am

Dragonslime wrote:even if these become shorts i would love to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:42 pm

I really liked this i even drew a Beatrix i think she is cute... i don't now how to put a picture here ._.
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:52 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:I really liked this i even drew a Beatrix i think she is cute... i don't now how to put a picture here ._.

Just copy paste a link in a reply to me. That should work. I’d love to see your drawing! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:37 pm

I don't know how to do it ;-;
MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:I really liked this i even drew a Beatrix i think she is cute... i don't now how to put a picture here ._.

Just copy paste a link in a reply to me. That should work. I’d love to see your drawing! :D

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Can someone give me a tutorial in forums please?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:25 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:Can someone give me a tutorial in forums please?

Just create a new post and then copy paste a link into it.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:12 am

Here's the drawing I figured out how to post images
Attachments
Beatrix LeBeau.jpg
Beatrix LeBeau.jpg (28.95 KiB) Viewed 11349 times

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:54 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:Here's the drawing I figured out how to post images

Wow! That’s really good! Can I request something? Can you draw a picture of Beatrix and Mochi together as a couple? Weird request, I know, but they’re my OTP and they’re one of the most underrated ships of all time. I only know of one fanfic about them, and nothing else. No other fanfics, no art, nothing. It really sucks. :P
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:28 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:

Wow! That’s really good! Can I request something? Can you draw a picture of Beatrix and Mochi together as a couple? Weird request, I know, but they’re my OTP and they’re one of the most underrated ships of all time. I only know of one fanfic about them, and nothing else. No other fanfics, no art, nothing. It really sucks. :P
Oh I will do it

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:18 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

Oh I will do it

Oh my god, thank you! You’re a saint! Can the drawing be of them in a passionate lip lock? I know, I know, it’s super weird for me to ask something like this, but I’m desperate to see something of them together. And I’ll see what I can do about reworking the synopsis for those episodes! Maybe we could do trades with each other. You private message me drawings of Beatrix and Mochi together, and I private message you the reworked synopsis of the episodes when future updates come out? I think that’d be cool! :D
Last edited by MisfortuneRising on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:26 am

Serioully?! :D

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:40 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

Oh I will do it

Oh my god, thank you! You’re a saint! Can the drawing be of them in a passionate lip lock? I know, I know, it’s super weird for me to ask something like this, but I’m desperate to see something of them together. And I’ll see what I can do about reworking the synopsis for those episodes! :D
I think I got a better idea

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:47 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

Oh I will do it

Oh my god, thank you! You’re a saint! Can the drawing be of them in a passionate lip lock? I know, I know, it’s super weird for me to ask something like this, but I’m desperate to see something of them together. And I’ll see what I can do about reworking the synopsis for those episodes! :D
I think I got a better idea

Just what did you have in mind?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:01 am

Mochi holding Beatrix in her arms after their... marriage

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:31 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:Mochi holding Beatrix in her arms after their... marriage

Holy...CRAP!! Dude, I have a TV series post on these forums that puts my own twist of fantasy on Slime Rancher! Them getting married is a part of it!!! You have no idea how amazing it is to talk to another Mochrix Lebiles shipper! But could you make it so that Beatrix is holding Mochi? I say that because, from the context and lore from Mochi’s Megabucks, she’s been really lonely out on the range. I would assume she had a rough upbringing, therefore, she probably wasn’t much of a social person. I always fantasize about Mochi being the one to have an interest in Beatrix. Beatrix has been with someone before (Casey), so she probably knows more about relationships than Mochi does, assuming that Mochi was sent to the range when she was pretty young. To see an image of Beatrix holding Mochi after their wedding would absolutely melt my heart. I honestly can’t wait! :D

P.S. Can you make them be in a lip lock when Beatrix is holding Mochi? Forgive me if I’m asking too much of you, but I need to see these two kiss. I’m obsessed. I have issues. :P
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:40 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:

Holy...CRAP!! Dude, I have a TV series post on these forums that puts my own twist of fantasy on Slime Rancher! Them getting married is a part of it!!! You have no idea how amazing it is to talk to another Mochrix Lebiles shipper! But could you make it so that Beatrix is holding Mochi? I say that because, from the context and lore from Mochi’s Megabucks, she’s been really lonely out on the range. I would assume she had a rough upbringing, therefore, she probably wasn’t much of a social person. I always fantasize about Mochi being the one to have an interest in Beatrix. Beatrix has been with someone before (Casey), so she probably knows more about relationships than Mochi does, assuming that Mochi was sent to the range when she was pretty young. To see an image of Beatrix holding Mochi after their wedding would absolutely melt my heart. I honestly can’t wait! :D

P.S. Can you make them be in a lip lock when Beatrix is holding Mochi? Forgive me if I’m asking too much of you, but I need to see these two kiss. I’m obsessed. I have issues. :P
ok

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:56 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

ok
Sorry. I hope I’m not asking too much from you. I don’t wanna sound greedy or anything.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:15 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

ok
Sorry. I hope I’m not asking too much from you. I don’t wanna sound greedy or anything.
There's no problem, but if you are going to post it somewhere give me recognition

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:28 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

ok
There's no problem, but if you are going to post it somewhere give me recognition
Of course I’ll give you recognition! I would never post something that wasn’t mine and claim it as my own. If I do post it, I’ll be sure to credit you at the top of the post, and the bottom of the post. No worries there, my friend. :)

Also, I don’t wanna rush you, but do you have an ETA of when you’ll be finished? I’m just so anxious to see the results! :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:20 pm

Also, I don’t wanna rush you, but do you have an ETA of when you’ll be finished? I’m just so anxious to see the results! :)
Sorry, I don't have one

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:49 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:
Sorry, I don't have one

No worries! It’ll just be that much more of a surprise when you finish and post it! I can’t wait! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:48 am

Finished (I didn't figure out how to post it in a private message so I'll just post it here)
Attachments
ship.jpg
ship.jpg (19.67 KiB) Viewed 10985 times

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:49 am

Hope you like it

SlimeCone99
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Slime Design