NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby Phantom268 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:14 am

Well I just created an account and this is my first post (it is an idea for slime (hope you see this Monomi Park (I use way too many brackets)))

INK SLIMES

Diet: Everything

Favorite food: Plorts

Favorite toy: Large Rusty Can

Slimeology: The only slime known for not transforming into a tarr slime when fed more than two plorts unlike its own, these slimes do not turn into largos when fed plorts. They are also great to have at your ranch as they consume tarrs if there is an outbreak. Unfortunately these slimes cannot be kept in a corral because when they are contained they will slowly melt down to a ink puddle that will then be absorbed into the ground, because of this they will have to be allowed to wander around in your ranch. This slime is also a very rare in the Far, Far Range

Rancher risks: Be aware not to splash water on them as it affects its mind and will temporarily go feral (feeding them does not revert the feral effect) and attack all living creatures near it (includes slimes (there own kind as well (the not feral ones will also then attack the feral ones(so it will basically be like SWE (Slime Wrestling Entertainment)))), chickens, and Beatrix as well), because of this it is best to go looking for them without your water tank full.

Plortonomics: Other slimes are repulsed by there plorts and will do anything to get away from them (even fall into the Slime Sea). The plorts of Ink Slimes are extremely valuble in the name of slime science (you can make some cool gadgets with them). The plort can be melted down to create a very distinct substance that is used by farmers as a pesticide throughout the galaxy, what’s really great is that the plorts do not affect the environment one bit and when it’s sprayed on to the plants. It’s plorts are in high demand across the galaxy.

Location: Inky Hollow (located in the ancient ruins but there is a slime door blocking the path (which means you need a slime key(which also means you need another gordo))). It is like the caves in the Indigo Quarry but much bigger with black ink splatered every where and some of Hobson’s notes talking about these slimes. Because Ink Slimes consume tarrs there will not be a very serious case of a tarr outbreak in the Inky Hollow. The Inky Hollow will also have other slimes like Phosphors, Pinks, Booms, Quantums, Rocks, Tabbies, Puddles (this means there is also a bunch of ponds in there). There is also a Ink Gordo in the Inky Hollow and feeding it plorts counts as two.

Extra Details: When it is targeting tarrs it will latch on to the tarr and slowly cover the tarr with ink, when the tarr is covered all the way it will consume it and eject a plort, it will also have the feral look on it’s face when targeting slimes but will not attack Beatrix and other slimes.

▌│█║▌║▌║If anybody can, it would be amazing if they made a design and posted it below║▌║▌║█│▌


<3
Last edited by Phantom268 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby Phantom268 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:21 am

What do you think?
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Nice idea.
User avatar
EmeraldPlay
Treefox
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 am
Location: here

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby Phantom268 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:18 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice idea.


Thanks EmeraldPlay :D
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:38 pm

A drawing...
iconSlimInk.png
iconSlimInk.png (29.74 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby N3ther » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:42 pm

made this
Attachments
inky.png
inky.png (85.42 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
N3ther
Plort
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby Phantom268 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 am

Hey Lionmew, it.... just seems a bit off but I won't judge you, I suck making digital art. In my mind, I see Ink Slimes as normal slimes with ink dripping from their bodies. Ya know?
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby MovingSlimes111 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:12 am

Here's An Idea For It
InkSlime.png
InkSlime.png (118.02 KiB) Viewed 1775 times
MovingSlimes111
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 pm
Location: In A Corral Full Of Mosaic Slimes.

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby MovingSlimes111 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:29 am

Heres An Idea!! :
Attachments
InkSlime.png
InkSlime.png (116.67 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
MovingSlimes111
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 pm
Location: In A Corral Full Of Mosaic Slimes.

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby MovingSlimes111 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 am

Ink Slime wrote:I Wish Someone Made Me Look Better. :( :
MovingSlimes111
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 pm
Location: In A Corral Full Of Mosaic Slimes.

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby Phantom268 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:00 am

Oh dang, those are just like the ones I had in mind MovingSlimes111. The first one you made is op!!!
Last edited by Phantom268 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby MovingSlimes111 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:11 am

Thanks Man! I Have Updated It On The Second One But It's Up To You To Choose Which One You Like!
Also Reply If You Want Me To Make Stages Of How It Melts! I Only Have 1 Hour Soo... Ill Make Them Save Them And If I Check And See A Reply In A Few Days I'll Upload Them!
MovingSlimes111
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 pm
Location: In A Corral Full Of Mosaic Slimes.

Re: NEW SLIME!!! (Ink Slime)

Postby Phantom268 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:22 am

I'll send you a private message MovingSlime111

EDIT: If you don't know what that is, it is on the top of the screen where it says 'User Control Panel' and a tiny bit right to it there is something saying '1 new message', and that 1 new message is from me......
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests