[Suggestion] New regions!

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

[Suggestion] New regions!

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:42 pm

I honestly think this game needs more regions i get there are more in development like the indigo quarry or the glass dessert but if that is just it i would be extremely disapointed. If this game had some sort of volcanic area Now that is what we are talking about. ill give you all of my suggestions about some new regions for this

Chaos chasm

A Huge chasm which if you fall into there is no going back tarr and other aggressive slimes live inside this chasm no rancher will ever want to fall into it or even go into it unless they have a death wish

Summarise: The chasm is a huge crack in a island which is a habitat to many devastating slimes you are able to cross this chasm But you will need the jetback and more stamina

Volcanic leam

A huge volcanic area with one big volcano that occasionally spews out boom slimes and *another lava/flame related slime* which makes this a territory no one wants to come into.

Summarise: The volcanic leam is a island which holds a big volcano which spews out boomslimes and *another flame/lava related slime.* it is a valuable and dangerous island

Frozen wastelands

A huge mass of ice and snow which is a habitat for many snowy slimes. Although it is slowly melting and sinking into the slime sea...

Summarise: The Frozen wastelands is a huge wad of ice and snow which is a home for multipul slimes but is slowly melting into the slime sea

Sunken ruins

The sunken ruins is an huge underwater area which has a huge wall around it which blocks it from the slime seas. its clear blue water is a great habitat for aquatic slimes and for some reason there looks to be a big temple in the center of the water. what couldve built that...

Summarise: A huge aquatic area with a big temple in the center of it. It has a wall which protects its clear blue water from the slime sea

Mushy marsh

A island filled of a green and brown mushy liquid known as mush which slows you down if you go too deep into the mush there is no going back... the island holds many strange slimes like the (a plant related slime) and more this place is dangerious if you are stupid enough to go into the mush.

Summarise: a swamp/marsh with a green and brown liquid called mush which will slow the player down and if you go too deep into the mush you will start to suffocate then you die... a gruesome death it also holds the (plant related slime) which is only found here!

Smokey Springs

A smoke filled area. its extremly hard to see things. its probabally the most mysterious place here as there is a rumor of a giant smoke slime which lives here feasting on the plorts of other slimes.

Summarise: a gassy smoke filled location which has a huge translucent slime which eats plorts.

Rosey Prairie

A Beautifull location with alot of tasty juicy fruit. It is home to the Honeyslimes,(grass related slime) and the rare (rose related slime)

Summarise: A beautifull location which has alot of fruit and is home to many amazing slimes.
i hope you enjoyed these suggestions.
Last edited by TurtleDuDe48 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Re: [Suggestion] New regions!

Postby LunaLove » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:03 pm

That sounds really interesting! I hope this happens because it would be so cool :O
LunaLove
Chickadoo

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:54 pm

LunaLove wrote:Re: [Suggestion] New regions!
by LunaLove » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:03 pm

That sounds really interesting! I hope this happens because it would be so cool :O

Thank you so much :D Im still going to work on adding more and adding more detail to this.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby Nummles » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:06 pm

I like all of these suggestions! I feel like the art style of the game will do them all justice. I couldn't wait to explore them all, hehe.
Nummles
Rancher

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Nummles wrote:I like all of these suggestions! I feel like the art style of the game will do them all justice. I couldn't wait to explore them all, hehe.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Return to Creative