The drones

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

The drones

Postby Bundleoslimeo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:16 pm

I understand the amount of effort and time however, Would it be possible to add another drone for each expansion?

Discuss below
Bundleoslimeo
Plort

Re: The drones

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:45 pm

Possible, if anyone wants to argue that I have to ask them "what causes it to be a cap of 2?"
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Upsilon » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:39 am

The initial intend was that drones help you to automate only some processes at your ranch, not all of them. Even with 2 drones you already can automate the process of collecting food and selling/storing plorts if you have food of one type in a ranch expansion. Adding an extra drone will make it possible to operate with 2 food types AND collecting plorts. You don't even need to tune your ranch to automate EVERYTHING at that point.
Upsilon
Chickadoo

Postby Calydor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:31 am

With the recent changes to how drones deal with stuff outside of corrals I have already fully automated my ranch, adding a third drone only allows for more variety.
Calydor
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:01 am

Upsilon wrote:The initial intend was that drones help you to automate only some processes at your ranch, not all of them. Even with 2 drones you already can automate the process of collecting food and selling/storing plorts if you have food of one type in a ranch expansion. Adding an extra drone will make it possible to operate with 2 food types AND collecting plorts. You don't even need to tune your ranch to automate EVERYTHING at that point.

Only thing in going to say is this covers why not to increase the cap... The question was is it possible to increase the cap.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:43 am

Ask EmeraldPlay to make a mod for it. Or make one yourself! Or ask me to do it.
Small Disclaimer: If you ask me to make one I'll probably just send you some drawings of drones that look like they've seen better days.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:16 am

Noggy05 wrote:Ask EmeraldPlay to make a mod for it. Or make one yourself! Or ask me to do it.
Small Disclaimer: If you ask me to make one I'll probably just send you some drawings of drones that look like they've seen better days.

Eh there already is a mod that can do this... Multimod.
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:36 am

k
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!