[Theory] Tarr in the slime life cycle

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[Theory] Tarr in the slime life cycle

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: [Theory] Tarr in the slime life cycle

Postby blazeykat » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:03 pm

i saw this on the reddit, it could make sense. one thing that doesnt though is other than tarr we dont see slime numbers decrease or rise, and we dont see slimes dying
blazeykat
Plort

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:53 pm

blazeykat wrote:i saw this on the reddit, it could make sense. one thing that doesnt though is other than tarr we dont see slime numbers decrease or rise, and we dont see slimes dying

While true game play wise, we have evidence lore wise that they do die out and evolve, which the main driving factor of is natural selection and reproduction.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:15 am

I haven't seen it, but slimes combine too much and impurities arise, signifying the black color, but rainbow patterns. The water dissolves slimes, as I should of established. You know what? I should make a topic on theories, where people can share them. I hope people like it. Well, back to the theory. the slime sea is made of water and slime matter. The mixture later forms into slimes on land. The Tarr do the same. They originated from the Tarr Pools of ancient times.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!