The hallowed

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The hallowed

Postby rorya01 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:28 pm

I'm probably super annoying with how much I post eh. Sorry tbh.
The hallowed.
The hallowed is a free expansion in the indigo quarry. It's a limited time Halloween event that is very useful to get money stupidly fast. To unlock it you simply have to unlock the indigo quarry run over to the Crystal slimes and there should be a teleporter there. Once inside the rivers of lava there's a volcano the moons red aka blood moon and there's new slimes.
1st big change. All slimes from the far far range won't spawn here and if you throw one in the hallowed they'll be scared and find the quickest way to commit suicide. So yeah don't do that.
2nd big change. All slimes here are new and last until the event is over. (Oct 10-Nov 7) the first new slime is the hopping jack
Hopping jack
A little squishy but don't take off his mask.
These little slimes will try and swarm you. They don't deal damage but I think there cuteness will over power you. The a hopping smiling slime for slimes sake. There plorts sell for 50 newbucks normally. On to the next slime.
Reaper slime
Com cwoser I can't weach you hooman!
The reapers can damage you with a small scythe they carry. Yet they need to be very very close. There plorts sell for 10 newbucks during the day and 150 at night. Final slime.
Hallowed alive
You will be Hallow too~
The hallowed slime is a pink slime that is twice the normal size and hallow. It can two hit the player and turn other slimes into hallowed variants. Hallowed slimes are very difficult to range because they HATE the sun. And they hate music. And toys. And fruit and veggies. And most likely life. There plorts sell for 250 but only have a 1/10 chance to drop. At night it's a 1/3 chance. Unlike other slimes they survive after the event.
And to cover up some stuff with tape and wood here we go.
Do hallow slimes double attack like rock slimes or Crystal slimes? No, even if they hallow a crystal slime or any slime they lose there ability and also once they attack it takes 10 seconds to recharge and it also takes 3 minutes until it can hallow another slime.
They aren't realistic.
......your on a planet with slimes as the inhabitants that literally poop out money. Bruh.
TheY dONt LAst afteR thE EVEnt thIs SucKS.
Deal with it.
What do they eat? You never mentioned that.
Meat. Only meat. There favorites are CHICKADOOS. Yes they eat baby chickens. There monsters.
When is this gonna end?
I already mentioned on No-
No this post.
Oh. Now I guess.
Welp bye for now then.
rorya01
Chickadoo

Re: The hallowed

Postby LoyalRancher128 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:16 am

It's not bad bad idea for the game to have a Halloween event. Your idea sounds really cute and fun. I'v always imagined some slimes have their very own custom outfits skin like Hunter wearing a witch's hat. The Rad Slime as Frankenstein and lastly the Tarr being the mummy.
LoyalRancher128
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:10 am

Limited time events that wouldn't just include new ornaments are awful.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:27 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:Limited time events that wouldn't just include new ornaments are awful.

Monomi Park has a different opinion it seems. Wiggly Wonderland 2018 includes a new slime that visits.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Lionmeow wrote:
EmeraldPlay wrote:Limited time events that wouldn't just include new ornaments are awful.

Monomi Park has a different opinion it seems. Wiggly Wonderland 2018 includes a new slime that visits.

Poo.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:52 am

I need ornaments!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander