The Banning Game

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:55 pm

...

(Banned for spelling.)
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby orempswenel » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:12 pm

banned for existing.
my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZpJk5 ... 4U72H3m1Hg?


roses are red venus is brown.
unban me from slime rancher discord server.
i'm a new man now.
User avatar
orempswenel
Rancher
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:33 pm
Location: on a completely different plane of existence.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 am

Banned for (gibberish)ltl.
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby RadSlime3000 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Banned for being the 1428th post.
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Star Weilder
Aether Dragon
Gl17ch

My avatar was made by BeatrixLeBeau

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor


I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
User avatar
RadSlime3000
Rancher
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: Having a bad time.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Banned for being the 1429th post.
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby CrookHookGames » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:06 pm

banned for many reasons
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
User avatar
CrookHookGames
Rancher
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby CrystalW0lf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:10 am

Baned for whinig
CrystalW0lf
Plort
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Banned for misspelling.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Keeper
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:55 am

Banned for hating on Miss Pelling.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
Lionmeow made my avatar!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Banned because I was not referring to Miss Pelling.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Keeper
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:57 am

Banned for writing 'misspelling' incorrectly.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
Lionmeow made my avatar!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:23 am

Banned for not knowing the joke.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Banned because I made the joke.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
Lionmeow made my avatar!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Banned because I didn't notice that.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:32 am

Banned for falling into my trap along with QuantumTangle23.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
Lionmeow made my avatar!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:17 am

Banned because I got trapped.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Banned because that's weird.
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Banned because it did happen.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:05 am

Banned because I didn't intend for you to be trapped.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
Lionmeow made my avatar!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Banned because why not?
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Banned for uncreative.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Banned for being a hypocrite.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
Lionmeow made my avatar!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Banned because I was thinking of writing that in said post.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Banned for not writing that in said post.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
Lionmeow made my avatar!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby LuDroidman » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Banned for telling Lionmeow what to do.
Hello!
Who else plays spore around here?
User avatar
LuDroidman
Rancher
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron