Random DLC ideas for steam. (...really random)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Random DLC ideas for steam. (...really random)

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 pm

So I was thinking... The DLC for steam that MAY or MAY NOT come out in the future needs to be good.
These are ideas for DLC!
- Occasionally, when you look at the slime sea, you will see a giant puddle slime. If you click 'E' at the puddle slime, you will get on its back. From there, it will then descend back into the ocean, drowning your character. This would be $4.95 to get it. (Giant Puddle Slime DLC)

- You can click a button, and turn into a tarr. From there, you can eat slimes, chickens, rot fruit, and chase a Beatrix NPC. When you're done, just press the button again. It's great for releasing stress!
A $9.99 DLC. (Transform Into A Tarr DLC)

- Don't like anything that ISN'T a cat? Then get this! It will make your experience in Slime Rancher amazing! All the slimes are normal, apart from the fact that they have cat ears, and a cat tail! This would be $2.97. (Cat Slimes DLC)
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Re: Random DLC ideas for steam. (...really random)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:08 am

Why would they cost so much? The console DLCs are free.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Raxel920 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:36 am

I don’t get it. Why would you pay 5 bucks for an extra way to pass out? 3 bucks to put cat ears on slimes?
Raxel920
Rancher

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:14 am

...it's kinda just a joke. Random stuff for ridiculous amounts of money.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby DogeIsCut » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 am

Lionmeow wrote:So I was thinking... The DLC for steam that MAY or MAY NOT come out in the future needs to be good.
These are ideas for DLC!
- Occasionally, when you look at the slime sea, you will see a giant puddle slime. If you click 'E' at the puddle slime, you will get on its back. From there, it will then descend back into the ocean, drowning your character. This would be $4.95 to get it. (Giant Puddle Slime DLC)

- You can click a button, and turn into a tarr. From there, you can eat slimes, chickens, rot fruit, and chase a Beatrix NPC. When you're done, just press the button again. It's great for releasing stress!

- Don't like anything that ISN'T a cat? Then get this! It will make your experience in Slime Rancher amazing! All the slimes are normal, apart from the fact that they have cat ears, and a cat tail! This would be $2.97. (Cat Slimes DLC)

i wouldnt pay for any of these and would probably quit on the sight of purchases
DogeIsCut
Plort

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:33 am

DogeIsCut wrote:
Lionmeow wrote:So I was thinking... The DLC for steam that MAY or MAY NOT come out in the future needs to be good.
These are ideas for DLC!

i wouldnt pay for any of these and would probably quit on the sight of purchases

Again, this is just a joke.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Return to General Discussion