The Mysterious Slime

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

The Mysterious Slime

Postby SlimeyBacon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:01 pm

I saw him I swear!

A slime with pitch white eyes that stares straight into your soul. I heard rumors of this slime, the one slime army, the oncoming slorm, this slime was a hero, killing millions of tars with just 1 swoop. But the rumors left something out.. This slime WAS NOT A SLIME. it was in fact.. a dinosaur.. Call me crazy but I think it was added in with the drones, weird, I know. I'm aware he's not on the update log... This is where the theory comes in.

HIS NAME IS NOT SLIME MAN. His true name is heroslime. hear me out..

every Minecraft update there is a note at the end
"-Removed Herobrine"

Why do i mention this? HMMM! because in recent updates, there is no message, and this is why I cannot be lying!

I would like this creature to be removed in the next update, thanks.
SlimeyBacon
Plort

Re: The Mysterious Slime

Postby CrazeePi » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:24 pm

i sew heroslime to!!! i was yeling at trreasuer pods (like uselal!) when sudanly heroslime apared and went "BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" i scared and try to covar screan with my salet but heroslime bursetedd trogh the salet. he teled me "UR DED!!!!!!!!!!" and i was ded. but then, HE THEN FACCED TOWAREDS YOU AND SAED "UR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby Raxel920 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:58 am

Oemgee I SAWS HEEROSLIEM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wus in de draye reaf and I saw a sliem dat looked liek a penk sliem. so I tryed to suck him up but den his eys glowed white and all the sliems turned into tawrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! So I got nocced owt by da tawr and when I waked up I was in a spookey dark place, and then my screan got covrd by blood and it sed “UR NECCST!!!” And then I bloo up in reel life!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it is reel cus I died!!!!!!! I am typeng this frum the afturlief! Its trooooo!!!!!!!!
Raxel920
Rancher

Postby SlimeyBacon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 am

o no oo uim neexte???? ware do i go 3ewaspnr5gperggggggggg "u next"
SlimeyBacon
Plort

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic