The underwater trenches

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

The underwater trenches

Postby TheTechnoJeep » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:44 am

So I have a huge idea coming but for now I’ll post this. I’ve said it before and I will again I am not meaning to spam (if I am anyways) the forums.

The underwater trenches

Hint!
Read my past forum post:
Slime sea travel/ a new land.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8897
(To have a better understanding).
The new land would be a new region in the game as this would be part of that.(eventually)
—Ever wonder whats down under the sea? You’ve noticed a light like mass under the water just off the shores of the new land... it’s time to explore.—
- Features:
A underwater trench to explore. Which is full of li- slimes yes, full of slimes
- slimes:
•Abyss slimes
Lives in the deep, deep trenches of the slime sea. These slimes are not friendly toward other species of slimes, often found alone or with its kind. A super bright cyan color with a tentacle like bottom with a purple blue color.
•Coral slimes
Just like the name suggests these slimes live within the coral of the slime sea. A bright red color with a coral like back structure.
•riffraff slime
Found at the bottom of the slime sea. These slimes clean up after other slimes, like a sucker fish or a vacuum. A very dark gray almost black color with scale like textures.
- Decorations:
Small piece of coral
Large piece of coral
Sea grass
Tall sea grass
Old wooden barrels
- Slime science:
Wet suit upgrade
Oxygen tank upgrade
- Veggie:
Sea cucumbers(haha, get it?)
•Abyss and riffraff slimes
- fruit:
Pine fruit (on the shores and coral reef of the new land “pineapple”)
•coral slimes
- how to unlock
First unlock the new land (past idea). Then (only during night time) walk along the shores of the new land (past idea) until you see a big light mass under the water. The next day a upgrade will pop up for a oxygen tank and shortly after a wet suit.
Upgrade then you’ll be able to jump into the light mass only and discover the secrets.

Notice!
Yes, I know there’s kill barriers in the game. So that’s why the trenches are in a new region. So that it’s built from the bottom and up, limited to only the new land.

‘There’s 4 of these a year and there all different’ <— Big idea hint
Post what you think it is...

Thanks
Gamer tag: The Techno Jeep
TheTechnoJeep
Chickadoo

Re: The underwater trenches

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:28 am

The inside of the Slime Sea is not supposed to be explorable, even if it's just limited to a certain area.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TheTechnoJeep » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am

Kinda harsh... on the comment.
But feedback is feedback and I’ll make adjustments as needed.
So what if instead of just putting on a wet suit and stuff. Then jumping in the water. How about it has more of a back story related to the game?
— slime scientists made a recent discovery in the slime sea! An underwater cavern just off the shores of the new land. They want you to discover more of its secrets.—
Would making it not in the slime sea but a cavern or cave under the slime sea make it more suitable for the game? Also allowing the mysterious slime sea to well stay a mystery?
TheTechnoJeep
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am

Yes.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TheTechnoJeep » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:52 am

Awesome thanks
TheTechnoJeep
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion