How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:07 am

How does Beatrix get home after being knocked out?
- Maybe she's a slime and travels through the slime sea before returning home.
- Why are there so many pink slimes? Maybe they carry Beatrix home.
- Puddle slimes anyone? Maybe a giant seafaring puddle slime carries her home.
- Remember the '? slime'? Maybe he makes sure all ranchers are inside while asleep.
- The tarr might not be as evil as we think! Maybe they carry Beatrix home.
- Beatrix may sleepwalk home (somehow).
- Maybe Beatrix is in a video game that sometimes doesn't have the best logic.

This was a list! It was amazing.

13-1-25-2-5 20-8-5 23-15-18-12-4 3-15-12-12-1-1519-5-19 1-14-4 9-19 18-5-2-15-18-14 1-20 20-8-5 19-1-13-5 20-9-13-5.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:42 am

My avatar is from this chart, courtesy of Miomilla.

-----
Links worth checking out:
My Discord server for the wiki!
My Pure Saber Slime Mod!
The prototype features I restored!

-----
Praise the sun!
User avatar
EmeraldPlay
Treefox
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 am
Location: somewhere in Europe

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby SiepeK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:27 am

Every slime on the ranch or everywhere helps her. Every animal, too.
SiepeK
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:51 am
Location: Just Poland :v

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Jeb » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:35 am

Or Bea is back on earth, wearing a haptic suit and VR headset (I.E. Ready Player One), and her being knocked out just means she has to sign back in to the ranch (E.G. OASIS) The real Bea isn't even there, and only her avatar is knocked out. Also, magic!
Jeb
Rancher
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:46 am

Has anybody actually decoded the last part?
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Calydor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 am

MAYBE THE WORLD COLLAOSES AND IS REBORN AT THE SAME TIME.

You made two typoes in 'collapses', one for the P that becomes an O and one missing hyphen.
Calydor
Rancher
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:28 am

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Calydor wrote:MAYBE THE WORLD COLLAOSES AND IS REBORN AT THE SAME TIME.

You made two typoes in 'collapses', one for the P that becomes an O and one missing hyphen.


I've always been horrible at that encryption.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:45 am

if you look closely, you can see the man behind all of this was truly:
JOHNNNN CENNAA
Crappy flute music is heard in the background


Ever wondered why we never see what happens? Well, YOU CANT SEE JOHN CENA CAN YOU! "YOU CANT SEE ME." if you see the obvious clues, anyone with a brain can see its john cena who is our true savior.
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
User avatar
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm
Location: sitting on a crystal slime painfully

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Outcheese22 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Maybe she has some cool warp tech attached to her that teleports her home once the machine realizes she's knocked out. or maybe the slime sea works as a transportation device for humans too. It just knocks us out as well.
Outcheese22
Plort
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby GlaciumFracture » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:33 pm

A slime based manifestation of the devs appear and drag her back to the ranch.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Jeaniedw83 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:14 pm

I’m assuming that 7z would have drones that pick up ranchers once they are knocked out. Maybe all ranchers have to where a device letting 7z know if they have been knocked out. If they can send a drone to install stuff on your ranch while you are reading a star mail then they can have a med drone pick you up.
Jeaniedw83
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:27 am

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Frontiermon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:05 pm

What if the reason she only gets home at 6 am after getting knocked out is because its the phospher slimes that carry her home? They are able to spawn anywhere :b

In all honesty, 7z corp probably teleports her home or something, they don't wanna lose the source of their beautiful newbucks.
I'm still waiting for the BOb update.

helloCHIckens hallOO. chikkEN. OKs?
User avatar
Frontiermon
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:58 am
Location: I'm honestly not sure. There's no landmarks on my planet that could clue you in :/

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:03 am

Lionmeow wrote:Has anybody actually decoded the last part?

maybe the world collao ses and is reborn at the same time.

Assuming they missed made some errors and I already had to fix it for it to be possible (we don't exactly have a 1519 letter...)
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Rancher
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 am

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby DogeIsCut » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 am

Lionmeow wrote:How does Beatrix get home after being knocked out?
- Maybe she's a slime and travels through the slime sea before returning home.
- Why are there so many pink slimes? Maybe they carry Beatrix home.
- Puddle slimes anyone? Maybe a giant seafaring puddle slime carries her home.
- Remember the '? slime'? Maybe he makes sure all ranchers are inside while asleep.
- The tarr might not be as evil as we think! Maybe they carry Beatrix home.
- Beatrix may sleepwalk home (somehow).
- Maybe Beatrix is in a video game that sometimes doesn't have the best logic.

This was a list! It was amazing.

13-1-25-2-5 20-8-5 23-15-18-12-4 3-15-12-12-1-1519-5-19 1-14-4 9-19 18-5-2-15-18-14 1-20 20-8-5 19-1-13-5 20-9-13-5.

i think 7zee's drones take her back home
DogeIsCut
Plort
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby GravityCat » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

She sleepwalks
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

The Slime Rancher Wiki now has a Discord!
User avatar
GravityCat
Rancher
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: England

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby thefox231 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:12 pm

most of these are probably false because of y'know, the fact that you can also be knocked out in the flowing sands at the glass desert. plus, theres some areas in the game that you can get into and be unable to get out of (like in the mountians in the wilds) and you can emergency return, be knocked out and still return home fine
h
thefox231
Plort
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:07 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:34 pm

thefox231 wrote:most of these are probably false because of y'know, the fact that you can also be knocked out in the flowing sands at the glass desert. plus, theres some areas in the game that you can get into and be unable to get out of (like in the mountians in the wilds) and you can emergency return, be knocked out and still return home fine


A: Some of these were false.

B: N E C R O
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:29 am

Living memes, dead memes and ironic memes unite as one, soaring across the multiweb, past all of the malicious websites, through the firewall AND the meme barrier, creating bursts of colour wherever they go, through space and time, until they reach Monomi Park. They enter the Park and play on the grass for a while. Then they pick digital daisies. Then they get a blanket made of binary, put their doritos and mountain dew on it, and have a picnic. Then Phil Swift comes along and flex tapes the park, making it adhesive, so the memes can climb over the mystic hills of Shrek's swamp, which, by the way, IS in Monomi Park (because it is everywhere and eternal). Shrek yells at them to get out of his swamp, and so they do. They lift off, flying through deep space, lighting stars, until they find the unnamed planet we all know and love as the Far, Far Range. The memes fall into the atmosphere, becoming ablaze, some reaching the ground, others reaching the ground. Some become trapped within the humble fire slime, waiting for its demise, so it can be free. They soar through the winds, becoming the birds of the Far, Far Range. The classic memes' journey ends here. They all contort into what we know as 'gold slimes', waiting beneath the topsoil, for a time when they spring up, attracting the player, and reliving what they did as memes. The other memes, however, locate Beatrix, fly over to her, and lift her gently. They then fly her, with their daintily dank wings, over to her ranch, and into her house, for her to revive. Then they incinerate Rick Astley, but he always comes back.

I literally just though of that off the top of my head.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:06 pm

A: ...alright
B: N N N E E E C C C R R R O O O
okayseriouslystopnecroingthispostpeoplethiswaslikeoneofmyfirstposts
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

NOW A CERTIFIED TARR BIOLOGIST
User avatar
Lionmeow
Rancher
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: How does Beatrix get home? (after she's knocked out)

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 am

OH WOW

I AM INCREIDNSIBLSY SORRY
PLS ME HAS FORVIGESS?????????
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

I'm the self-proclaimed forum morale officer!
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests