Slimes disappearing

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slimes disappearing

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:33 am

Bringing up a possible link that VinTJ mentioned in a discussion about another bug on the steam forums, so it is a bit more visible.

Based on my understanding of their claims there may be a conncection between slime toys and the "vanishing" slimes.

From a discussion on the wiki's discord it might be collisions with the toy when the game unloads the area that causes the slimes to "vanish" (although it is more of a teleport out onto the range somewhere).

So if you have experienced this bug, can you recall if you had a slime toy with the slimes that vanished?
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: Slimes disappearing

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Had a couple reports not lining up with this theory elsewhere, so yeah back to square one
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:Had a couple reports not lining up with this theory elsewhere, so yeah back to square one

Eh, yeah, I don't get it either but now we just sit tight and wait for the bug to be discovered.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:52 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
Purplecharmanderz wrote:Had a couple reports not lining up with this theory elsewhere, so yeah back to square one

Eh, yeah, I don't get it either but now we just sit tight and wait for the bug to be discovered.

Difference between the bug being discovered and the cause being discovered. The bug clearly has been discovered, hence the multiple requests for it to be fixed.
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:43 am

Purplecharmanderz wrote:
GoldenLucky99 wrote:

Difference between the bug being discovered and the cause being discovered. The bug clearly has been discovered, hence the multiple requests for it to be fixed.

heh whoops i meant the cause
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to General Discussion