The Ranch House (ideas, whoa!)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

The Ranch House (ideas, whoa!)

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Okay, so I have a few ideas for the ranch house on the ranch (whoa, it's on the ranch?!?!).
Idea 1: I can imagine in the future you will be able to fully walk around in your ranch house. If this idea is implemented, I can imagine the player being able to see the bed, Starmail, 7Zee Rewards thingy, and possibly a computer.
These next few ideas would require Idea 1 to actually happen.
Idea 2: Pet slimes. You would have to play with them, feed them, and research how to take care of them (on the possible computer). Otherwise, they might run away in the middle of the night.
Idea 3: In the automatic update, they will introduce the small bee-like drones. My idea is that they might be able to bring items into the ranch house (Food for Beatrix, food for possible pet slime, etc). They might also give off free wifi!
Idea 4: A small place inside the ranch house could be a kitchen for making food (a kitchen that makes food is unheard of, right!?!?). This kitchen could make some recipes Ogden might talk about (and others of course), for ranchers OR for slimes.
Just a random post of ideas.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Re: The Ranch House (ideas, whoa!)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Nice ideas.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: The Ranch House (ideas, whoa!)

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:38 pm

WOW NICE
I hope that they get implemented into the game. It'd be really cool to have pet slimes and such.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to General Discussion