Moon base idea!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Moon base idea!

Postby Missklang » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:48 am

What if Viktor Humphries's ranch in the future would be located on the adorable slime moon? He is a quirky scientist so it does fit with the theme. Imagine that, a cool glass dome base with artificial gravity and air and you can go in the low gravity outside with limited air that needs to be monitored not to suffocate to catch mysterious space-themed slimes. Maybe even robot slimes? Won't happen probably but it's a cool idea. It makes sense why he would ask for slimes in the exchange since normal slimes don't spawn on the moon!
Moonslime slime type that creates an area of low or no gravity around it, so if you put it in a coral they would bounce up and down making it necessary to have air net. Maybe make them sensitive to sunlight too.
Meteor slimes can be brought back. A rancher needs to be careful and look up as they fall from above almost silently, and like to dash towards you, headbutting you xd
Alien slimes that make funny noises, robot slimes that sap your energy, or maybe refill it. Maybe magnetic slimes instead of robot ones.
A small fun additional idea is that BOb is actually slimes trained by Viktor to be smarter, can maybe be encountered wandering around his base eating chickens and stuff. Could introduce a pet system that allows you to tame a slime so it would follow you ^^
But that's just speculations and ideas xd
Missklang
Plort

Re: Moon base idea!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:39 am

Nice ideas, though Viktor's update will be more about his slime-ulations, so I doubt this could happen.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby SupaGamaBoi » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:49 am

His base could still be on the moon.
Dank SupaGamaBoi wrote:
I EAT THE MEMES
I DRINK THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES I WILL DIE

BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS
LOOK AT THAT NOOB GO
SupaGamaBoi
Rancher

Postby Upsilon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:19 am

Pretty cool ideas, I also hope for new slime(s) in patch 1.4. Viktor Humphries probably never leaves his lab (wherever it is), that's why he asks Beatrix to send him all the slimes from Far-Far Range.
I think that BOb will have his own update, that would be so funny.
Upsilon
Chickadoo

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Upsilon wrote:Pretty cool ideas, I also hope for new slime(s) in patch 1.4. Viktor Humphries probably never leaves his lab (wherever it is), that's why he asks Beatrix to send him all the slimes from Far-Far Range.
I think that BOb will have his own update, that would be so funny.

Yeah, I'm waiting for BOb
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to General Discussion