Slime Lab Log

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Slime Lab Log

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 am

Just couldn't help myself from posting. I'm the 100th reply and the 101st post!!!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:37 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Just couldn't help myself from posting. I'm the 100th reply and the 101st post!!!

Don't worry. That's an adequate excuse in my books.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:41 pm

LOG DATE: CYCLE 127
CURRENT LOCATION: TERRA NOVA; FAR, FAR RANGE

Greetings. I am the world-renowned Slime Scientist known as Kiyoshi Hondo. In my travels across the Far, Far Range, I have performed many experiments on the limoanimaraens present on the archipelago. However, whilst exploring the depths of the the Dry Reef in an effort to sturdy the Limus animalia rosea (Pink Slime), I came across a mysterious tape. I was able to secure the recording and play it back. What I found was quite shocking. For the good of all of the Far, Far Range, it is imperative that I provide a recording of the tape for the whole community to hear. I have posted it on the site of Youtube so anybody can find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
aw frick
tyrantlemon55
Rancher

Postby RadSlime3000 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Cali T. Co
Far, Far Range

Hello, i am a Intermediate Slime Scientist (Both literally and metaphorically) who's Rancher decided they needed help with studies and Science. I have taken an interest in the Slime Sea, specifically any ways to enter it.

Speaking of Which, i believe i may have found a way to enter the slime sea without being Squished or Converted back to raw slime! Using the Slime Lab my rancher runs, i fused a Rock plort, Crystal Plort and Fire plort, using a Quantum Plort as a Temporary Catalyst. the result was a Durable, metallic Object that can withstand the slime sea, and not convert back into its components! We could THEORETICALLY make a Submarine out of this Substance (Which i have decided to name "Quantumetal") but it reverts back to its normal components if it absorbs electricity.

Anyone got any ideas on how to prevent this?
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:05 am

DAY 48

Out from my break.
tyrantlemon55 wrote:LOG DATE: CYCLE 127

Greetings. I am the world-renowned Slime Scientist known as Kiyoshi Hondo. In my travels across the Far, Far Range, I have performed many experiments on the limoanimaraens present on the archipelago. However, whilst exploring the depths of the the Dry Reef in an effort to sturdy the Limus animalia rosea (Pink Slime), I came across a mysterious tape. I was able to secure the recording and play it back. What I found was quite shocking. For the good of all of the Far, Far Range, it is imperative that I provide a recording of the tape for the whole community to hear. I have posted it on the site of Youtube so anybody can find it.

Sorry, it will not work for me. All I see is a balding man singing a horrible song.

On to more pressing matters...

I will start studying sabers, and try to replicate them without mods.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Dragonslime » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:38 pm

RadSlime3000 wrote:Cali T. Co
Far, Far Range

Hello, i am a Intermediate Slime Scientist (Both literally and metaphorically) who's Rancher decided they needed help with studies and Science. I have taken an interest in the Slime Sea, specifically any ways to enter it.

Speaking of Which, i believe i may have found a way to enter the slime sea without being Squished or Converted back to raw slime! Using the Slime Lab my rancher runs, i fused a Rock plort, Crystal Plort and Fire plort, using a Quantum Plort as a Temporary Catalyst. the result was a Durable, metallic Object that can withstand the slime sea, and not convert back into its components! We could THEORETICALLY make a Submarine out of this Substance (Which i have decided to name "Quantumetal") but it reverts back to its normal components if it absorbs electricity.

Anyone got any ideas on how to prevent this?

Have you tired using quicksilver plorts as well in your mix?

the electricity naturally stored in the plorts should reverse the ploarity and thus making the metal non degradable
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
Dragonslime
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:18 am

DAY 50

Ogden has agreed to lend me "just two" kookadobas to help with my experiment, along with a good amount of saber plorts. I have to think of something to give back, what should I do?

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SquillionthGamer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 pm

DAY ?!!;&!,!:&!:!,&&
I don't know where(or when) I am. I'm in a place where everything is Slime. Everything. The ground, the sun(apparently), the trees, and so on. I need help of some kind please.
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Doctor Jason here

If you're wondering why I've been ultra silent ever since I brought Dr. Romeo back, its because i've been working on a huge advancement in technology.

the S.L.I.M.E mech. "Surely Larry Isnt Making Emeralds Play" this one's for you emeraldplay
This baby runs on a battery that has the same power equivelant to 750 RAD PLORTS!, allowing for a year of power (I estimate.) It comes with an XL sized vacpack, with three settings of suction, the highest can uproot a weak tree, but IT CAN ALSO SUCK IN LARGOS, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN POSSIBLE UNTILL NOW!. it also comes with 4 vacpack tanks capable of holding 500 items each, totaling up to 2 thousand item capacity. In addition an industrial-sized jetpack/thruster is located on the back, allowing for flight, and I guess even space travel. It is also ultra durable, and has heat AND radiation shielding, for when you're in a hot or a irradiated situation.

It took me pretty much half the year to finish this. I'm planning on adding a cannon attachment that can fire either a fire, electric, or water based projectile. because that sometimes is really needed.

Im going to take a long sleep now. When I wake up im going to do a test drive, and tell you all about it.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:45 pm

[BEGIN MESSAGE]

Day 55

I was transported into a futuristic place by reversing the effects of the saber plorts. Or is this Area 51?

Who know-
ACK! foijdis1234$ER@3qd4e ferd!@QX#@R4ectrecir3@#%FRG%JH:tDRD4;r'd4;t's;5[t[

[END OF MESSAGE]
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby RadSlime3000 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Dragonslime wrote:

Have you tired using quicksilver plorts as well in your mix?

the electricity naturally stored in the plorts should reverse the ploarity and thus making the metal non degradable

Far, Far Range

Cali T. Co

I Have attempted this beforehand, but the Quantum Energy inside of the plort being used as a Catalyst prevents it from fusing with the Quicksilver plorts.

Another slime-like substance, a Substitute, may work in place of a Quantum Plort, or Quicksilver plort.

but, for now, the only way i could think of keeping a submarine together is to add a Fusion System loaded with Quantum Energy, to automatically fuse any parts that Collapse.
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:59 pm

<Audio recording begin>

Hey guys, doctor Jason here. *faint but loud W O A H from a huge group of slimes in awe* This mech is a success! I've been able to uproot and suck in one of those mint mango trees, and plant it in my ranch. *noticable stomp noises from the mech* No longer will I have to pay for gardens, but possibly even get 5 trees in one garden. Also, could I fly to the glass desert with this? Mapping would need to be done.

Doctor Jason, out.

*Audibly loud thruster noise, which transitions to nothing, as the audio recording ends*

<Audio Recording End.>

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:34 pm

DAY 81
Sorry for not logging in a long time. It turns out I was at area 51, and they needed me for some operation.
Now I'm missing an arm and it's replaced with a tabby slime's tail. Apparently it has healing properties.
I will look into this.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby JasontheBasin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Doctor Jason here.
This is the last post I will have in the lab log.
After explaining to mech factories on earth of what my S.L.I.M.E mech could do and other stuff, they gave me a deal: Allow them to mass produce a base model of the S.L.I.M.E mech, in exchange for me becoming famous and rich for creating this revolutionary piece of technology. Being the idiot I am, I agreed. I sadly though, will quit slime science. I've gone through some crazy stuff in slime science, but I need some peace. I am sad to leave all of you, somethingsomethingflashbacksomethingsomething. With these last words, I will end my final post in the lab log.

Doctor Jason Out.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:09 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:Doctor Jason here.
This is the last post I will have in the lab log.
After explaining to mech factories on earth of what my S.L.I.M.E mech could do and other stuff, they gave me a deal: Allow them to mass produce a base model of the S.L.I.M.E mech, in exchange for me becoming famous and rich for creating this revolutionary piece of technology. Being the idiot I am, I agreed. I sadly though, will quit slime science. I've gone through some crazy stuff in slime science, but I need some peace. I am sad to leave all of you, somethingsomethingflashbacksomethingsomething. With these last words, I will end my final post in the lab log.

Doctor Jason Out.

Bye. We will miss you dearly. Here are some of the most treasured posts he has posted.

Doctor Jason here

If you're wondering why I've been ultra silent ever since I brought Dr. Romeo back, its because i've been working on a huge advancement in technology.

the S.L.I.M.E mech. "Surely Larry Isnt Making Emeralds Play" this one's for you emeraldplay
This baby runs on a battery that has the same power equivelant to 750 RAD PLORTS!, allowing for a year of power (I estimate.) It comes with an XL sized vacpack, with three settings of suction, the highest can uproot a weak tree, but IT CAN ALSO SUCK IN LARGOS, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN POSSIBLE UNTILL NOW!. it also comes with 4 vacpack tanks capable of holding 500 items each, totaling up to 2 thousand item capacity. In addition an industrial-sized jetpack/thruster is located on the back, allowing for flight, and I guess even space travel. It is also ultra durable, and has heat AND radiation shielding, for when you're in a hot or a irradiated situation.

It took me pretty much half the year to finish this. I'm planning on adding a cannon attachment that can fire either a fire, electric, or water based projectile. because that sometimes is really needed.

Im going to take a long sleep now. When I wake up im going to do a test drive, and tell you all about it.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:03 pm

(is this still going on? this seems interesting to join into, but i don't want to start posting on a thing that's not even happening anymore.)
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:54 am

Lionmeow wrote:(is this still going on? this seems interesting to join into, but i don't want to start posting on a thing that's not even happening anymore.)

I'm flattered. Truly, I am. I'll make a new thread if enough people harass me in the PMs.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:58 pm

i was gone for fricken months and this still hasn’t fully died I’m impressed
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:28 pm

I was originally going to make a new one myself, but then was scared of reposting.
(and yes, I do want another one. Maybe I could join in. I had just created an account when I noticed this. But it was too late, and nobody was really doing anything anymore with it.)
Maybe I can create a new one... again... and not delete it this time. Hey I just realized that two days ago was this post's anniversary.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby orempswenel » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:13 am

trying to keep this thread alive.
orempswenel
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:35 am

SquillionthGamer wrote:i was gone for fricken months and this still hasn’t fully died I’m impressed

Why does this make me so happy?

Lionmeow wrote:I was originally going to make a new one myself, but then was scared of reposting.
(and yes, I do want another one.

Go ahead and make a new one, oh wait.

Lionmeow wrote:Hey I just realized that two days ago was this post's anniversary.

w0w every1 likes my stuff

orempswenel wrote:trying to keep this thread alive.

No need, we now have a new one.

Locked. But not really
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:39 pm

tyrantlemon55 wrote:LOG DATE: CYCLE 127

Well played... well played
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:43 pm

so yeah I'm here in the original... like there are just three people active in the "Tarrpocalypse" I think if we defeat it more people will go there... so I'm bored

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:47 pm

sorry for leaving replies in the old dead posts that no one cares about anymore... oh and the slime lab log 2 is in its seventh page so... it's good

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 pm

Ok wat
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Creative