Spicy tofu affects hunter slime's hunger

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Spicy tofu affects hunter slime's hunger

Postby rabbitslime » Sun May 27, 2018 11:19 pm

The description of the title says it all. It seems that spicy tofu can make hunter slimes (and their largoes) full upon eating. They'll refuse to eat once their full, compared to other slimes. Is this bug hunter slime exclusive or does it affect other ferals?
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Spicy tofu affects hunter slime's hunger

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:18 am

I think it's a bug.
Certainly.

I'm sure.
Probably.
I think.
Maybe.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby rabbitslime » Mon May 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Someone else should probably check it, it wasn't stated in either hunter slime page or the spicy tofu page in the wiki.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Tue May 29, 2018 7:24 am

it shouldnt, but are you feeding the feral forms? if so it does calm them so they may be full already so calming them is preventing them from eating.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby rabbitslime » Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 pm

I'm feeding the slime and non-largo form. I fed 10 hunter slimes 30 roostros then I fed them spicy tofu. It just bounced off their faces! After sometime I fed them 40 tofus, then they ignored the remaining 10. I did it before to a feral, it was full so it bounced off.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed May 30, 2018 9:20 pm

rabbitslime wrote:I'm feeding the slime and non-largo form. I fed 10 hunter slimes 30 roostros then I fed them spicy tofu. It just bounced off their faces! After sometime I fed them 40 tofus, then they ignored the remaining 10. I did it before to a feral, it was full so it bounced off.

Yeah some bug going on since ferals actually shouldnt check hunger before eating. Reason I feel a bug with fire slimes is op currently.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby rabbitslime » Thu May 31, 2018 12:24 am

The feral that I fed spicy tofu before is a hunter largo. I don't know why hunter slimes ignore tofu when fed, but it must be be because they have a 'feral' attribute. Maybe in the future, as in iron rancher mode, hunter slimes can become feral, even in slime form. I don't know if the same thing applies to other ferals, like the ones that appear in dry reef.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Return to Technical Support