New area "undersea region"

Share your original Slimepedia entries

New area "undersea region"

Postby K9gamer8510 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:07 pm

So, you guys know the wooden bridge area that leads to the moss blanket from the dry reef? Well, that bridge has a dead end that could be turned into an undersea reef or temple that lies underneath the slime sea. It could be domes underneath the sea, or beatrix could swim underwater (this being the only area the player could enter the slime sea without getting knocked out). There would be many new possibilites of new slimes that could be created. Fish slimes, sea salt slimes, shrimp slimes (they could make these tiny slimes...that would be hilarious seeing tiny little slimes floating around). They could even add several areas underwater like reefs, temples, and shipwrecks. Furthermore, They could add an underwater area to the ranch extending behind the house or past the grotto that goes underwater, perfect for the aquatic slimes. They could do so much with this idea, i trust they would create amazing designs and ideas, and i hope the devs consider this as an option. Keep up the great work devs, you made an amazing game
Last edited by K9gamer8510 on Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K9gamer8510
Plort

Possible Slimepedia entry

Postby K9gamer8510 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Here's a possible Slimepedia entry

The undersea region lies deep beneath the slime sea covered in reefs, temples, and undiscovered treasure. It seems that the sea could only be accessed from one point in the slime sea, and it seems the only place that can be braved in the sea.

The slimes found undersea must live underwater, otherwise they are at risk of perishing. Fish slimes and shrimp slimes call the undersea region "home", and it provides a wealth of nutrience and sustenence to any who live under the sea.
K9gamer8510
Plort

Re: New area "undersea region"

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue May 08, 2018 4:41 am

Nice idea, but the areas should be probably walled off from the slime sea instead of being a part of it. They could be filled with freshwater instead. But then, what's going to be the Tarr for this area?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby K9gamer8510 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:51 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice idea, but the areas should be probably walled off from the slime sea instead of being a part of it. They could be filled with freshwater instead. But then, what's going to be the Tarr for this area?

They could make the tarr have a different design for this area, maybe a fish-like tarr. Also, for the walls, if they made it inside the slime sea, they could design it with the walls being part of an underground cave, where it is like a basin underwater.
K9gamer8510
Plort

Postby Randomtangle » Tue May 08, 2018 5:07 am

(Ahem)

A long time ago, There were only Tarr, and Tarr came from the Tarr Pits, and the slime sea was covering the Dry Reef. Soon enough. the tectonics and moon and junk messed with the sea and made it engulf the Tarr pits. Then, the Dry Reef was raised above sea level, and the sea water mixed with the Tarr from the Tarr Pits and soon evolved into the slimes we know today. There was the Pure slime, and it mixed with the habitat in were it was created. Some pures decided not to mix and become just common slimes, The plants were nourished with primordial oil, the makeup of the slime sea, and they now feed slimes in the area special adapted foods. The rocks and everthing were covered and clumped together to make more pure slimes. All these slimes came from the tarr, so they could become tarr if they were mixed together, makeing the tarr makeup dominant to the normal slime makeup, so they became tarrs. These new Tarr, unlike the tarrs of old, were weak to water unlike there ancestors, which were actually great swimmers! These tarrs were unstable, and these unstable tarr needed to absorb more tarr material to stay alive. These tarr are the tarr we see today. The slime sea commonly sprays primorial oil (deluded mind you) on to the range. makeing new slimes emerge. Pure primordial oil can be mined, but we don't have the technology to make pure slimes. Tarr material is poisonous to humans and animals, so they get damaged.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Randomtangle wrote:(Ahem)

A long time ago, There were only Tarr, and Tarr came from the Tarr Pits, and the slime sea was covering the Dry Reef. Soon enough. the tectonics and moon and junk messed with the sea and made it engulf the Tarr pits. Then, the Dry Reef was raised above sea level, and the sea water mixed with the Tarr from the Tarr Pits and soon evolved into the slimes we know today. There was the Pure slime, and it mixed with the habitat in were it was created. Some pures decided not to mix and become just common slimes, The plants were nourished with primordial oil, the makeup of the slime sea, and they now feed slimes in the area special adapted foods. The rocks and everthing were covered and clumped together to make more pure slimes. All these slimes came from the tarr, so they could become tarr if they were mixed together, makeing the tarr makeup dominant to the normal slime makeup, so they became tarrs. These new Tarr, unlike the tarrs of old, were weak to water unlike there ancestors, which were actually great swimmers! These tarrs were unstable, and these unstable tarr needed to absorb more tarr material to stay alive. These tarr are the tarr we see today. The slime sea commonly sprays primorial oil (deluded mind you) on to the range. makeing new slimes emerge. Pure primordial oil can be mined, but we don't have the technology to make pure slimes. Tarr material is poisonous to humans and animals, so they get damaged.

You can just link to your lore, instead of copying and pasting it from another topic.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby rabbitslime » Tue May 29, 2018 11:06 pm

For the Tarr, I have an idea. I had this topic before about Tarr subspecies. Maybe the Tarr in that underwater area would be reminiscent of puddle slimes. Also if puddle slimes were to occur there, they would float around like jellyfishes.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby animalconnoissuer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:48 pm

I know it sounds a little silly, but what if it is just too deep for Puddle Slimes? You do only ever find them in small shallow areas. Also, the Tarr for the area might be something like a leviathan with the Tarr's colors.
animalconnoissuer
Plort

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 pm

animalconnoissuer wrote:I know it sounds a little silly, but what if it is just too deep for Puddle Slimes? You do only ever find them in small shallow areas. Also, the Tarr for the area might be something like a leviathan with the Tarr's colors.

huuuuuge necro
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to Slime Design