I'm a bit rusty. Don't h8 plz. I fan :P

Share your original Slimepedia entries

I'm a bit rusty. Don't h8 plz. I fan :P

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue May 01, 2018 7:46 am

The Molten Junkyards: Nothing but abandoned lots piled high with garbage, and inhabited by dangerous slimes. And yet, you still feel the urge to explore there.

Metal Slime: Has a really hard head. Wait...do slimes even have heads?

Slimeology: The metal slime is said to have once been a pink slime, and gained its metallic properties from being exposed to the highly radioactive metals found in the Molten Junkyards. Slime scientists are constantly studying samples of these metals but nothing is known.

Plortonomics: Metal plorts have a unique property to them, and that is that they are highly malleable. These plorts are used mainly to create elaborate sculptures and statues by the most talented artists. Because these sculptures and statues are made from such a foreign material, they sell for an enormously large price. Of course, the rich snobs of Earth won’t have a problem with this (partly because of how many gold plorts you’ve sold. No criticism towards you though. You’re just doing your job). There are museums on Earth dedicated to showing off these elusive sculptures and statues because of their popularity.

Rancher Risks: Metal slimes pack a powerful punch. They will deal damage to a rancher if they hit you by bouncing at you. However, avoiding them is quite easy. Because of how heavy metal slimes are, they can't bounce as high as the other slimes, but they also take a little longer to vac up because of their weight.

Metal Mushroom: There's a fungus among us. Wait...is that even a mushroom?

Food Type: Veggie

Favored By: Metal Slime

About: Just like the metal slime, this mushroom was exposed to the dangerous metals in the junkyards, which resulted in them becoming impossible to eat except for metal slimes. Metal slimes adore the taste of this questionable fungus, and we have absolutely no idea why.

On The Ranch: Because the metal mushroom has hazardous materials in them, a regular garden will refuse to except it. The only way to harvest metal mushrooms is by using the new Radioactive Mix Upgrade for your gardens.

Rubber Slime: The best way to absorb electricity.

Slimeology: It has been confirmed by elite slime scientists that rubber slimes are the result of pink slimes eating cohesive amounts of rubber overtime, which lead to an odd transformation. This transformation allows the rubber slimes to absorb electricity.

Plortonomics: Rubber plorts are used to make tires for vehicles that are one hundred percent indestructible. Of course, because of this, they come at a high price. Although we're positive that the rich people of Earth won't even break a sweat buying them.

Rancher Risks: Rubber slimes are both convenient and inconvenient. They can absorb electricity from the electric slimes, but if they make contact with fire slimes, they will give off a highly toxic odor that will poison you if you stand near it for too long. You can counteract this splashing them with fresh water. Rubber slimes are also the bounciest of all slimes, making them impossible to keep in a normal corral, even if you have the Air Net Upgrade. The new Anti-Bounce Forcefield Upgrade is now available to keep those rubber slimes’ bouncing at a minimum.

Rubber Chicken: Why is this even a thing?

About: The existence of rubber chickens is an absolute mystery. Nobody knows what allows rubber to not only take the form of a chicken, but also be able to live and breathe. More on that later...

On The Ranch: Rubber hens in close proximity to roostros will periodically lay eggs that produce rubber chickadoos. However, keeping too many hens or roostros in close proximity makes them anxious and egg production will come to a halt. Savvy ranchers with an understanding of the complex nature of chicken romance always keep their coops from exceeding 12 grown chickens.

Molten Slime: A blob of fiery, oozing cuteness. Just don’t touch it. Ever…

Slimeology: The molten slime is a less common species of slime found in the Molten Junkyards. This slime is far more dangerous than it's brother, the fire slime. Just like the fire slime, the molten slime eats ash (still gross). Molten slimes have a very questionable and annoying habit of going after anything that sparkles or is made of metal and absorbing it into their melty molten bodies. So keep those precious strange diamonds and gold plorts away from these guys!

Plortonomics: Molten plorts are used as a stronger substance for creating tools, weapons, and utilities. Molten plorts reinforce any tool, weapon, or utility and make them ten times stronger than their regular counterparts. Talk about bulky!

Rancher Risks: There are a few things that a rancher needs to know before ranching molten slimes. Firstly, molten slimes can be put in an ash trough just like the fire slimes. However, they can't be in the same ash trough as fire slimes, otherwise both slime species will become super shy and plort production will come to a screeching halt. Secondly, molten slimes deal twice the amount of damage to a rancher as fire slimes do, so be sure not to become careless around them!

Molten Forge: The Molten Forge is an upgrade available for your incinerator that constantly has molten metal flowing from it. The molten slimes will absorb it and produce plorts. You'll need to refill the forge after a while simply just by putting metal chunks in the special Molten Forge Containment Unit. This special containment unit will melt down the metals and turn them into what molten slimes need to survive.

Chemical Slime: The perfect subject for science experiments. If you want to have a disaster on your hands that is.

Slimeology: The chemical slime is rare species of slime found in the Molten Junkyards. Chemical slimes don't want to show themselves in fear that they might hurt a rancher or another slime. These slimes will come out of hiding only when you're not looking, and there's only one spot where they can emerge from. This slime will emerge only from a hidden pool of mixed chemicals, and once the chemical slimes fully materialize, that is when you can vac them up.

Plortonomics: Chemical plorts are used on Earth by scientists to obtain new and rare chemicals to help them conduct in special studies. Chemicals from these plorts are substances that are only obtainable from the Molten Junkyards.

Rancher Risks: Just like the rad slimes, the chemical slimes have an aura completely surrounding them. There's a good and a bad to it. A rancher’s radiation bar will rise twice as fast and they will take damage twice as fast while within a chemical slime’s aura, but to counteract this, splashing chemical slimes with fresh water will neutralize their aura for double the length of when a rancher splashes rad slimes with fresh water.

Chemical Pool: This new upgrade is for your chemical slimes to live in. Chemical slimes will soak up the chemicals from this pool and produce their plorts. If the pool starts to look empty or is empty, simply throw some rad plorts into the chemicalizer. This part of the upgrade will break down the rad plorts and turn them into the chemicals that chemical slimes need to survive.survive.

New Slime Science Resource: Metal Chunk

About: A simple name with multiple uses, metal chunks are obtained in the Molten Junkyards by using a drill. Their main use is for gathering that extra metal that you may need to finish forging a weapon or tool, but a lot of ranchers will use them to creating really unique or really goofy sculptures. They are also used for a couple of other important things on the range.

New Slime Science Resource: Chemical X

About: Chemical X is obtained in the Molten Junkyards by using a pump. Not much is known about Chemical X, other than the fact that it can corrode anything it touches. However, veteran slime scientists have found a solution for being able to contain Chemical X, other than your vacpack. But of course, you don’t need to know what it is.

New Slime Science Resource: Aura Jam

About: Aura jam is obtained in the Molten Junkyards by using an apiary. Even though this highly dangerous jam looks tasty, we advise you not to eat it, as it contains combustible matter. Due to its combustible properties, it can be used to start controlled fires or even controlled explosions. Although, we don’t even want to know how this stuff was created in the first place...
Last edited by MisfortuneRising on Wed May 02, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: I'm a bit rusty. Don't h8 plz. I fan :P

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 am

Nice idea, but the intended use of metal plorts sounds too similar to rock plorts, and the rubber slimes should have more risks, since it seems like they are unable to do anything harmful without fire slimes nearby.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Noggy05 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:38 am

Metal Slime.
I'm a bit RUSTY
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed May 02, 2018 4:56 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice idea, but the intended use of metal plorts sounds too similar to rock plorts, and the rubber slimes should have more risks, since it seems like they are unable to do anything harmful without fire slimes nearby.

I fixed it! Thanks for the help and support! Have a look! :D
Last edited by MisfortuneRising on Wed May 02, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed May 02, 2018 4:57 am

Noggy05 wrote:Metal Slime.
I'm a bit RUSTY

Yeah I know. I didn’t have any intention of making the title of this thread a pun. Lol :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:55 pm

MisfortuneRising wrote:
Noggy05 wrote:Metal Slime.
I'm a bit RUSTY

Yeah I know. I didn’t have any intention of making the title of this thread a pun. Lol :D

Either way I love it.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Thu May 03, 2018 4:32 am

I love puns!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Noggy05 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Welcome to the club!
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri May 04, 2018 6:57 am

Noggy05 wrote:Welcome to the club!

I've been here on the forums for close to a year. :P
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:57 pm

No, I know. We're all old chums on this thread so far. I meant "Randomtangle, welcome to the pun club!"
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

AN A(PUN)DANCE OF PUNS

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Noggy05 wrote:No, I know. We're all old chums on this thread so far. I meant "Randomtangle, welcome to the pun club!"

Yeah. I've joined since, like, 2nd grade. I specialize in bad puns, and I have so many I can't even write them down with my puncil. Yeah, that was bad. But I am punstoppable. That's probably why I'm punemployed. Me being punpredictable? That's a punderstatement.

Wow. This is puncomfortable.

*hold my beer*
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Noggy05 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:18 pm

DEPLOY PUNS!!!
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Re: AN A(PUN)DANCE OF PUNS

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun May 06, 2018 9:24 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
Noggy05 wrote:No, I know. We're all old chums on this thread so far. I meant "Randomtangle, welcome to the pun club!"

Yeah. I've joined since, like, 2nd grade. I specialize in bad puns, and I have so many I can't even write them down with my puncil. Yeah, that was bad. But I am punstoppable. That's probably why I'm punemployed. Me being punpredictable? That's a punderstatement.

Wow. This is puncomfortable.

*hold my beer*

I swear to god xD
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun May 06, 2018 9:25 am

Oh ok. Gotcha! Thanks for telling me! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun May 06, 2018 9:25 am

Randomtangle wrote:I love puns!

Same! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Mon May 07, 2018 6:33 am

MisfortuneRising wrote: