Minor Master Extractor bug

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Minor Master Extractor bug

Postby GravityCat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:18 am

Master Extractors (Drill, Apiary, Pump) run for 6 cycles despite their Fabricator description saying they run for 9.

Considering that 7Zee extractors (Titan Drill, Royal Apiary, Abyssal Pump) work as intended at 12 cycles, and it makes sense for 7Zee to have double the cycles of Master, I feel as if the 9 cycles stated in their description is a typo.

Just thought you should know.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Re: Minor Master Extractor bug

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 pm

Makes sense, as the Advanced Extractor has 3 cycles.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Darko » Wed May 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Darko
Chickadoo

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed May 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Darko wrote:Bug reports go here --> http://forums.monomipark.com/viewforum.php?f=5

cant find where it states that. while many post bugs there, they also generally are seeking some answers, and as such are seeking technical support. this post is bringing a known error to the attention to the devs, while not directly seeking for support and instead aiming to give feedback to the game. this would then mean it would be in the proper topic.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby GravityCat » Wed May 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Darko wrote:Bug reports go here --> http://forums.monomipark.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Are you sure about that? Because
Technical Support description wrote:Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher.

Suggests that section is intended more for solving issues with the game itself, or bugged saves.

Meanwhile;
General Discussion description wrote:Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

And giving feedback about Slime Rancher is what I'm doing, by pointing out a typo.

Since I have no issues running the game, and the issue is game-side (and had it confirmed by Emerald that the code does indeed say 6 cycles), I considered this more feedback than anything else. Although true, I did call it a bug but thinking about it it may just be a typo that went unnoticed.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Return to General Discussion