Honey Boom Largos Dissapearing - Bug

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Honey Boom Largos Dissapearing - Bug

Postby matdif » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:02 pm

My honey boom largos are vanishing. It took awhile they were fine for about an hour. I have 3 coops filled with 15 each. Or had as they are now down to three each. Boom and honey seem to be fine when not mixed.

Anyone know if this happens to other largos? Had a feeling it was the boom part of the mix.
matdif
Plort

Re: Honey Boom Largos Dissapearing - Bug

Postby Urby » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:11 pm

I've had some Boom Rock Largos disappear once, with no sign of Tarrs anywhere, but the second time, a Tarr had made into one of the pens.

Lots of explosions can sometimes force plorts or objects in the corral out (and in, perhaps.) Are there any other slimes in the area?
3D modeler, doodler, and video game designer.
Mole Slime
Urby
Rancher

Postby Heather » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:38 am

Welcome to our community matdif! Image

Urby wrote:Lots of explosions can sometimes force plorts or objects in the corral out (and in, perhaps.) Are there any other slimes in the area?

Great point...
Do you have any screenshots of your setup to share with us?
Do you have high walls and the air net? Sometimes my boom largos escape even with the air net because it does time out with enough contact for a few seconds allowing them to escape if boisterous enough.
Heather
Admin

Postby matdif » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:06 pm

No screen shot but there was none loose and it was in the cave high walls and net. I wiped the save out and didn't mix that kind again. Was just going to wait and see if anything pops up in the bug fixes.
matdif
Plort

Postby imaginamagica » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:23 pm

matdif wrote:My honey boom largos are vanishing. It took awhile they were fine for about an hour. I have 3 coops filled with 15 each. Or had as they are now down to three each. Boom and honey seem to be fine when not mixed.

Anyone know if this happens to other largos? Had a feeling it was the boom part of the mix.

Were there any other slimes (of not honey or boom) in the grotto with them? I had 2 fully-upgraded pens of HB's a little while ago, and didn't have this problem. However, they were in the main area. Like the other posts say, explosions send stuff flying, but I kind of want to try and replicate this and see if it really is an issue.
Just your friendly neighborhood game designer.
imaginamagica
Rancher

Return to Technical Support