immortal fire slime princess

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

immortal fire slime princess

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:10 pm

found a bug today, was just messing around when i found that if a fire slime is wearing a tiara fashion pod, it doesn't seem to want to die while out of its trough, doesn't work for puddle slimes though.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: immortal fire slime princess

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:19 pm

have now found that if i try to trade the tiara for any of the other fashion pods they still remain
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:24 pm

and now have determined that removing it wont fix this, but picking them up will
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:21 pm

reloading the world also fixes it
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm

may actually have to do with them entering and then leaving a trough, managed to make this work without the tiara
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 am

k got it confirmed, if one leaves a trough after entering it, they become immortal.
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby BlanketPI » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:39 pm

That may be a temporary workaround for them jumping out when Beatrix comes near (which I think has more to do with the ash tray levels changing). It'd be annoying for them to disappear because you didn't notice one falling out in time (or just needed to do something else). Still, it's nice to know that you won't lose them if they do that.
BlanketPI
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Has some potential game breakage currently in casual with hunter largos and free ranging.
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Definitely.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to General Discussion