Follow Up. :)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Follow Up. :)

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:03 am

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed my idea!

I just want to let you know about another idea I have planned for the future. I probably won’t start on it for a while, so I thought I’d tell you what I’m gonna work on.

I’m gonna make a 2.0 version of my Slime Rancher TV Show idea. Every episode in the 2.0 version will be events and actions that will never happen, and probably never will happen in the game. Think of it as like a fantasy driven Slime Rancher. This will involve stuff such as Beatrix and Mochi traveling to zones that aren’t real. Such as The Thunder Gorge or The Sparkling Savannah. This means that in this version, there will be slimes and other stuff that doesn’t exist in the game. If y’all have been with me for a while, you’ll know that in the past, I’ve posted a plethora of ideas to these forums, and now I plan on giving them the spotlight that they deserve in the 2.0 version of the Slime Rancher TV Show! A few other sneak peeks as to what’s to come include Beatrix and Mochi discovering more about themselves than meets the eye, heavier story arcs, and new characters (NPC’s). There will be loads of references to TV shows that do exist and loads of references to other games. This is my extreme twist on Slime Rancher and my own TV show idea. Again, I probably won’t be starting on this for a while. I still have to get a computer of my own. And these days, I don’t get many chances to work on my ideas. Plus trying to finalize my ideas from my phone is a huge pain in the ass. :P

But anyway, look forward to that! See y’all later!

-MisfortuneRising
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: Follow Up. :)

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:44 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:But anyway, look forward to that! See y’all later!

No doubt, I will.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Re: Follow Up. :)

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:39 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:But anyway, look forward to that! See y’all later!

No doubt, I will.

Cool! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design