Planet-a-Day Project

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Planet-a-Day Project

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:41 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote: Tetris is also fine (black holes), but I don't exactly see how it would remain a large trade centre compared to Zephyr and Mimir from such a distance.

I can see how you're confused. While Lost Planets Alpha, Beta, and Gamma were ejected off into infinity, Tetris was ejected towards the Andromeda galaxy. In fact, it may even have a galaxy to call 'home' soon. After that, however, it will be ejected off into infinity, never to be seen again. For now, though, it will continue existing for a while.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:19 pm

why isn't there one where everyone gets drunk as tf2 demoman
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 pm

I've been thinking about this one for a while now. I've checked all of the science behind it, and it is possible, just rediculously unlikely.

The Fragmented World
A.K.A: Do Not Go Here
Currency: None
Language: None
Galaxy: Omastica
Star: Invum
Moons: None
Government: None
I.G.A. Code: BELT-FRAGMENT-CORE
Motto: None
Capital: None
Native Dominant: Plants
I.G.A. Stability Status: DESTROYED/STABILIZING
About: The Fragmented World was once a thriving civilization. And then the meteor hit. This gigantic lump of space rock was so big, it blew the entire planet into pieces. After a good thousand years of impacts, a gigantic supermagnet formed. Pulling the remaining fragments in, they were charged by the incredibly chaotic atmosphere and bounced off of it's magnetic field. These fragments continue to orbit within the atmosphere, held there by a combination of magnetism and gravity. After a good 7,000 years (it's been a while since the meteor hit) the atmosphere has stabilized, and plants have begun to grow on these odd magnetic rocks, brought there by uncareful explorers. It's a sight to see, and it may in fact be habitable within the next hundred or so years.
Leaders: None

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:why isn't there one where everyone gets drunk as tf2 demoman

Aye dunno, laddie. But theyre better be one!

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:38 pm

Poletry
A.K.A: Realm of the Great Chickens; The Resource Dump
Currency: Birdseed (for a good reason)
Language: New English
Galaxy: The far reaches of Stellasilvarum
Star: The Great Egg (it spins so oddly, it resembles an egg)
Moons: Artificial, owned by the I.G.A.
Government: the I.G.A. resources branch
I.G.A. Code: C-967-30D
Motto: A bird in the hand is worth way more than you think.
Capital: None.
Native Dominant: the resourced chickens, no scientific name.
About: Poletry was discovered by a very drunk scientist, and was once home to hundreds of perfectly ordinary chickens. Upon it's discovery the scientist went there without a second thought and proceeded to do 'drunk science' which resulted in a chicken that could lay not only eggs, but also literal diamonds. It had extremely unstable genes that allowed it to breed and create new resource chickens that laid different materials. The scientist was soon arrested for illegally modifying an alien species, but the planet became owned by the I.G.A. It is now a resource heavy planet that is illegal to visit unless you are approved by the planet's leader.
Leader: Nobody knows. Well, no civilian, at least.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 am

System64
A.K.A: The Great Computer in the sky
Currency: None
Language: New English, Modern Zephyrian
Galaxy: Stellasilvarum
Star: Geminae
Government: 7Zee Corporation, Oceanus Corporation
I.G.A ID Code: Z-0000-0002
Motto: None
Capital: Systemia
Native Dominant: None
I.G.A Stability Status: DESTROYED-SEVERE-RISK-UNSTABLE-STABLE-GOOD-OUTSTANDING
About: System64 is literally a gigantic computer in the sky. It was built to accommodate the vast amount of creatures in the reachable universe, connecting every computer there is. All data is stored on it, so no data is truly lost. The surface is completely impenetrable, to prevent damage. Due to it containing all of the data there is, it's firewall is so powerful, that not even it's creators can get past it. The only way to bypass the firewall is to physically walk past the physical firewall, and into the main computer. Of course, the firewall is completely impenetrable and is heavily guarded.

System64's capital, Systemia, is home to the many, many computer technicians who are always making sure that System64 is functioning properly. As you can probably tell, System64's main export is computer parts and data storage.
Leader: High Engineer Gerduro

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:30 am

The Core
AKA: Core
Currency: Unknown
Language: Primordial
Galaxy: Unknown
Star: Unknown
Moons: One
Capital: Unknown
Government: Unknown
I.G.A. Code: Unverified
Motto: Unknown
Capital: Unknown
Native dominant: The Guardians
I.G.A. Stability status: Unverified
About: There is no planet's existence disputed more than The Core. Why? Because only one person, Rem, has ever seen it, and even then he is very strange.

The story is that one day, Rem made a wrong turn and ended up flying through a wormhole to the near center of the universe. He landed on this planet, and looked around. He then found The guardians, creatures the size of humans that looked like goblins. They spoke in a very old language, one that Rem was not familiar with, but he was able to make out something about a secret at the center of the universe. Curious, Rem set forth to find it, but as he approached it, a wormhole appeared again and sent him back to his home planet. He's been looking ever since.

Why is it so disputed then? It may be because Rem is known to be a liar. Or maybe it's because the story sounds very similar to the book "The Center". Even the names of the book and the planet sound similar. And how would the Guardians know an older version of his language? Nobody knows...

Except maybe The I.G.A.

Or The Oceanus corporation.

Or perhaps...

TheGreciansHousehold.

Leaders: Unknown
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:07 pm

QuantumTangle23 wrote:TheGreciansHousehold.

AHHHH THE FOURTH WALL IS UNDER ATTACK

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:41 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:

Alert!
Alert!
Evacuate Area!
Alert!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:58 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SlimeCrafter wrote:

Alert!
Alert!
Evacuate Area!
Alert!

HOW DOES ONE EVACUATE THE UNIVERSE

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:29 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
SlimeCrafter wrote:

Alert!
Alert!
Evacuate Area!
Alert!

HOW DOES ONE EVACUATE THE UNIVERSE

very large boats
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:53 am

Ok, sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
I just meant that if anyone should make up the secret, it should be TheGreciansHousehold.
No more 4th wall breaking!

Let's get back to making planets, ok?

QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Hiver
AKA: Helikriik, Fadaanesland, Helikriikfadaanesland
Currency: Hivish Kronaa
Language/s: Hivish
Star: Cicatrix
Moons: Aseande, Blaas
Government: Hiver Vektaarek Council (Helikriikvektaarekråd), Hiver Customs Council (Helikriikhaandelråd), Royal Arms (Helikriikkuunglikaarmaana (Ceremonial Only))
I.G.A ID Code: H-0010-0200
Motto: Hivish: "For Drottniing ok Helikriikfadaanesland", New English: "For Queen and Fatherland" (switches to Kuung with king)
Native Dominant: Homo helikska
About: Hiver is one of the few planets not named for a Terran god or for its Terran nickname. Instead, it is named for the french Hiver, meaning "winter" - a suitable name for a planet where a heatwave is 20°C.

Hiver averages a freezing -30°C most of the year, and its summers usually bring heights of 12-5°C. This is partially due to the planet's placement in the far reaches of it's star - Cicatrix - 's habitable zone, but also due to its lack of a true ocean; all that could have once qualified have long frozen into frost-seas, taking their heat-spreading properties with them.

Hiver was one of High Zephyr's supply allies - that is, one of High Zephyr's allies that fuelled its huge demand for supplies. In the Second Intergalactic War, it was, similarly to its fellow supply allies Ogmios and Taranis, attacked relentlessly by High Zephyr, but unlike its lucky comrades, it fell to the Empire and became a slave planet. However, it was liberated shortly before the Doomsday Project was initiated and so was spared destruction.

Much of Hiver's culture is similar to that of Terra's Scandinavia; partially due to chance but later due to the assimilation of many migrating Scandinavians during the Franco-Kalmar Conquest. Its language, Hivish, is reflective of that; a fusion of Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Danish, it remains one of the most spoken Germanic languages in the I.G.A.

Hiver maintains a hereditary and heavily constitutional monarchy as a cultural and historical feature. The planetary monarchy was established in 1879 C.E after the three rival nations of Vihelm, Maat-Helika (itself composed of the personal union of the Kingdoms of Maatia and Helika) and Ferskaare united their respective royal families of Sverd, Haaker-Koraat and Taanker-Haaprik in an event similar to Zephyr's Grand Implementation (Ka'ea'nova'e'kyros); the three family lines swap heir with each monarch. The current dynastic house is Haaker-Koraat-Aaksburg - the direct sucessor to Haaker-Koraat - with Queen Aaslaug II and the next (assured without the death of the heir) will be Sverd with King Ivaan III.
Leader/s: Vektaar (Head Vektaarek/Prime Minister): Svaan Vaarhovaan), Johaana Ingesson, Queen Aaslaug II (Figurehead)
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:19 am

Drackonia
AKA: Ruinon
Currency: Darkscal (formerly)
Language: Drackonspeak (formerly)
Galaxy: Milky way
Star: Scal III
Goverment: Drakon Industry of Exploration (formerly)
I.G.A. ID code: 44-7156-Z3
Motto: Drakonspeak: Ether Glit Bena me Anti Heid. New english: Glistening world under the black sun. (formerly)
Native dominant: Drakon (formerly)
I.G.A. Stability status: DESTROYED-SEVERE-RISK-UNSTABLE-STABLE-GOOD-OUTSTANDING
About: Drackonia was once a thriving metropolis, combining ruins with skyscrapers, factories with old houses, old and new.

The Drakons were a reptilian sort, looking like dragons, which is how they got their New English name. They did not have wings or breathe fire, and many of them were orange.

Perhaps the most stunning feature of Drackonia was the Great tower of Thunder, which was said to call thunder from the heavens. No one knows how old the tower was, but it may have been built in 1934. This tower was once famous, and became one of the milky way's Top Ten most famous structures.

Unfortunately, they did not survive for long after that. The Doomsday Project that wiped out humans hit Drackonia, destroying the hard progress, and eliminating not only humans, but the Drakon as well.
The planet was shattered, forever. All the drakon's progress, as well as themselves, were destroyed.

Leaders: Drake Halter (formerly)

QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Oops I made a mistake

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Note: Hiver's capital city is Helikaallakronaa.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Tawhirimatea
AKA: Tāwhirimātea, Tawiri, Tāwhiri, Kataue-Matua
Currency: Situl ($̶)
Language/s: Mahangere-e
Star: Triumia
Government: Estenio-Zephyrian Interpeace League, Hoiho Heriwe Incorporated
I.G.A ID Code: T-100-001
Motto: Mahangere-e: "Tuhenge o mue, tuhenge o katoa", New English: "Land of Many, Land of All"
Capital: Mauenge Ake-ake
Native Dominant: Homo tetou
About: Tawhirimatea's estenial surface is coated in a thick layer of Estium Trihydrocarbonate (AKA kohera), a compound of Estium that gradually releases water over millenia, resulting in the planet having a porous crust. After water evaporates into the atmosphere and is precipitated back into the surface, it moves down to the mantle at incredible speed, evaporates again, and is released again. This results in the planet's constant global rain - usually quite mild, but sometimes violent and extreme - and its lack of synthetic paths or roads, as solid surfaces cannot be cost-effectively drained of water at a fast enough rate; buildings are usually roofed with square pyramids of kohera, hence their iconic red-capped skyscrapers.

Tawhirimatea is known for its contributions to science; the planet has the second highest count of award-given research projects, only slightly before Zephyr's enormous total. This is mainly due to its high mountains and diverse ecosystems.

Tawhirimatea's official symbol is the Wate-Toru, or Three-Pointed Star; it represents Triumia, which appears as a hazy blip during rainstorms that often resembles a three-pointed star. This symbol has been in use for millenia and is frequently seen in woodcarvings.

The Flag of Tawhirimatea is a kohera-red field charged with a variation of the Estenial Ring based on the original flag from 1602 CE - 1899 CE. Each side of the semi-symmetrical Ring bears a blue orb representing the planet's 2 cavia (singular cavus), a type of body of water formed by large depressions in the surface; The Great Oceanic Depression (the larger) and the White Sea Depression (the lesser).

Tawhirimatea was once a member of the Estium Republics, a personal union of Estenial planets. After the Great Estium Crash of 2133, the Republics started the First Intergalactic War by invading Freyja for its aluminium. After the dissolution of the Estium Republics, Tawhirimatea remained for 6 years a territory of High Zephyr, as did the rest of the Estenial Planets. Despite gaining independence before the Dissolution, the planet still celebrates Dissolution Day.

Its primary exports are kohera (usually synthetic) and primary products, but it also dominates areas of the transtellarcraft (TSC), decor and art markets.
Leader/s: Diplomat General Ynne Carter of E.Z.I.L, Pare of Hoiho Heriwe Incorporated
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Botainia

AKA: Eternal Planthouse
Currency: Newbucks
Language: New english
Galaxy: Far branches of andromeda
Star: Starus
Government: U. D. T. N.
I.G.A. ID code: 723-89432-1
Motto: A refuge for plants of the galaxies.
Capital: Eternal Planthouse
Native dominate: Robots
I.G.A Stability status: DESTROYED-SEVERE-RISK-UNSTABLE-STABLE-GOOD-OUTSTANDING
About: Botainia is a planet that is completely barren, except for the main reason why this planet is a tourist attraction: The Eternal planthouse. Containing thousands of different seeds from thousands of different planets, this place is a paradise to botanists. The Robots make sure that the planthouse is maintained.
Leader/s: U. D. T. N.

QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 am

Ylia
AKA: United Ylian Federation
Currency: Newbuck (₦)
Language/s: Hivish
Star: Novaea
Government: Federal Command (Yliafederaalkommaand), federal governments (written as <oområde> + styrande)
I.G.A ID Code: Y-0000-0102
Motto: Hivish: "For Maange, En", Latin: "Quia Pluribus Unum", New English: "For Many, One". Rarely used in New English.
Capital: New Kaalikir
Native Dominant: Homo helikska
About: Ylia is a nation not present on any planet; instead, it is almost entirely contained within the Ylia Asteroid Cloud, a large cluster of asteroids in habitable orbit around the star Novaea.

Ylia began its life as a colony of Hiver after rich outcrops of resources were discovered in the area. Over the course of 57 years, it slowly developed 25 colonies; first Aagustiet, and last Rosaara. These are reflected on the Ylian flag, which bears 25 stars surrounding 1 large star, which represents Novaea. It was formally granted independence from Hiver in the Haagen Exchange of 4002.

Ylia is one of the richest nations in the I.G.A, exporting as much as 1,250,000,000m^3 of resources every year. It affords many rights for its citizens, but has been criticised for its ignorance of poorer regions such as the infamously crime-saturated city of New Irmiir.
Leader/s: Federal President Kristiinaa Bågskiitsson, Prime Minister Mohammed Ahmar.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Previous

Return to Creative