Quantums in the Desert

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Quantums in the Desert

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:31 am

I was exploring the part of the Glass Desert before you get to the trail leading to Doors Like These, and when I passed by the Dervish Fountain some pink slimes and for some reason, quantum slimes spawned. I vacced the slimes up and fed them, and they were quantum slimes, no texture mishap. Is this intended?
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Re: Quantums in the Desert

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:04 pm

aw frick
tyrantlemon55
Rancher

Postby Fishkeeper » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Yep, that one oasis area spawns Quantums. I like it, connects the desert to the Ruins nicely.
Fishkeeper
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Fishkeeper wrote:Yep, that one oasis area spawns Quantums. I like it, connects the desert to the Ruins nicely.

there isnt an oasis that spawns quantums... they legit spawn above the dervish fountain...
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Fishkeeper » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Right, my bad, it's the fountain. I was misremembering them being at the edge of where one of the oasis domes is, but they pop up from around the fountain. It can be quite a few of them, too, up to 5 at once. Which makes sense, otherwise you wouldn't be able to hypothetically open the Glass Desert portal from the Desert side if you were whoever built it. I wonder if the Quantums were native before, or if whoever made the portal somehow rigged that area to spawn Quantums?
Fishkeeper
Rancher

Postby CoasterMan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:36 am

Purplecharmanderz wrote:
Fishkeeper wrote:Yep, that one oasis area spawns Quantums. I like it, connects the desert to the Ruins nicely.

there isnt an oasis that spawns quantums... they legit spawn above the dervish fountain...

Some slimes can spawn without an oasis
CoasterMan
Rancher

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:43 pm

CoasterMan wrote:
Purplecharmanderz wrote:

Some slimes can spawn without an oasis

Exactly. The Quantum Slimes that spawn in the desert are able to spawn without a oasis active (though they are angrybois)
aw frick
tyrantlemon55
Rancher

Return to Technical Support