Tree Fox Plush (or more?)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Tree Fox Plush (or more?)

Postby TheMadFox » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:51 am

Second post in less than an hour, I know.... but I thought I'd entertain another idea before I forget about it.

I thought it'd be funny if the guys over at Monomi added a little Monomi Park plush to the game, you know, a universal Slime Toy that would entertain all slimes, or something like that, just a special feature. OR. There would be the rare occurance of a Tree Fox on the ranch, and it could be seen anywhere, but VERY rarely. You could see it from far away for example, but if you get within a certain radius it would run away from you and dive into the ground/bush/plant/tree, whatever. It would have an elusive entry in the Slimepedia as well, but I feel like it'd have to be in an entry about the world, something about it being an ancient creature of sorts perhaps, that watches over the slimes. It would add an additional creature to the game but I feel like the mechanics for it would be rather simple, the animating would probably be the most annoying part about it.

Long story short:

-A Tree Fox plush that has a special feature, being the ultimate slime toy that entertains all slimes for example.
-A Tree Fox creature that treads on the ranch from time to time watching over the slimes, however it runs away when you enter a certain radius, making it VERY elusive.
This Fox will devour all in sight, better watch out....
TheMadFox
Chickadoo

Re: Tree Fox Plush (or more?)

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:20 pm

What about a Treefox slime?
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Re: Tree Fox Plush (or more?)

Postby TheMadFox » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:35 am

Noggy05 wrote:What about a Treefox slime?

A Treefox Slime could also be nice but I feel like it'd look too similar to the hunter and tabby slimes that already exist. I feel that having a separate non-slime creature run about on the range would stand out more, if you see it that is....
This Fox will devour all in sight, better watch out....
TheMadFox
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion