Hibernation Idea

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Hibernation Idea

Postby NotSadist » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:27 am

Howdy, was thinking of a "ranch" upgrade, though would be ranch-wide in a way I assume. Im currently struggling with having a LOT of plorts to sell, therefore killing market value, but I also dont have enough time to go around and do slime science stuff as I use the entire day to fill all the food suppliers. Even though I thought that would cut some time for me to do some things. So, I was hoping that eventually there would be a way to make all slimes in a ranch to go to "sleep". Not making plorts, but not causing havoc either. I know this wouldnt be a free option, but maybe give us options depending on how long they're asleep for. 3 days, 6 days, etc.
Also make it expensive as heck.
Im rich.
A little sport before dying, dear boy?
NotSadist
Rancher

Re: Hibernation Idea

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:56 am

Nice idea, but regarding this problem, the upcoming Drones should make it easier.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TheLevens » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:02 pm

I like this idea! This could be added to each coral as an add-on. You want to keep your collections of slimes but maybe you don’t need their plorts anymore. Red light green light for each coral would be a good way to make this happen.
Xbox1: The Levens
Watch me on Mixer if I’m on.
Day 300+
Z:28
+2,300,000U in the Bank
TheLevens
Rancher

Postby Fishkeeper » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Nice idea, but how are you that busy with feeding? I can leave my slimes for a couple in-game days at a time. I have the gardens all fully upgraded and can put a lot of food in each feeder. Do you have all the feeders on high output or something?
Fishkeeper
Rancher

Return to General Discussion