gold plort disppeared

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

gold plort disppeared

Postby bleep13 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Just what the title says. I put it under the bench outside my hut. I did the Z buying thing and went outside to look at my changes. The plort disappeared!
bleep13
Plort

Re: gold plort disppeared

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:50 am

Plorts despawn over time, placing it there allowed the despawn timer to continue as it was in a loaded section of the map, Though sounds more like you have a case of loading errors for positions so it set the plort under ground. Makes more sense for the later for 2 reasons, one being the changes from the upgrade and the second is the fact the timer I think should have paused.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby bleep13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:43 am

Thank you. I didn't realize the plorts as well as the slime was timed. Guess I'll have to buy a silo (or will that **** up too?). I just didn't want the low price ($200).
bleep13
Plort

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Slimes are unique in that they don’t despawn on the ranch, well chickens share this feature. Echoes and ornaments are the only ones that don’t despawn
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:24 am

Purplecharmanderz wrote:Slimes are unique in that they don’t despawn on the ranch, well chickens share this feature. Echoes and ornaments are the only ones that don’t despawn

and also slime resources
-Sam Vlasenko (real name)
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Location: stuck is in the glass desert, finding my 18 gilded ginger

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:47 pm

ILoveTurtles891 wrote:
Purplecharmanderz wrote:Slimes are unique in that they don’t despawn on the ranch, well chickens share this feature. Echoes and ornaments are the only ones that don’t despawn

and also slime resources

Have seen reports of those despawning... had a couple strange diamonds despawn myself although it took forever
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:27 pm

i popped the mosaic gordo and broke the crate and out came the resources. that was on day 13. now I pass there still and the resources are still there. THIS IS ON DAY 249!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Huh mine despawned in the indigo quarry in a far shorter period of time... strange
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 pm

maybe location matters?
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 am

Maybe
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Fishkeeper » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:15 pm

Indigo Quarry contains Boom slimes, they could have knocked your Resources away and out of sight.

To save Gold plorts, put them in Silos, it won't mess them up. That's what Silos are for.
Fishkeeper
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Fishkeeper wrote:Indigo Quarry contains Boom slimes, they could have knocked your Resources away and out of sight.

To save Gold plorts, put them in Silos, it won't mess them up. That's what Silos are for.

on the note of the indigo quarry, that only applies if boom slimes would be near the area that the resources were
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Return to Technical Support