tarr scarecrow upgrade

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

tarr scarecrow upgrade

Postby jordanbobswine » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 pm

so i got a upgrade to a tree farm right next to my pink tabby slime grape pit, and as soon as i upgraded it with the tarr scarecrow upgrade all the slimes in my pit started jumping out of my 2 layer cage and ran away, some to there deaths, im not sure if this was intended because it says it scares away slimes, but the range is a bit much and ultimately led me to delete the world and start a new, maybe reduce the range of it or let un upgrade, cause i spent 1200g on that pen and im not deleteing it to get rid of 1 upgrade.
jordanbobswine
Plort

Re: tarr scarecrow upgrade

Postby CrazeePi » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:45 pm

I think Wily snuck onto your ranch and spread rumors about evil scareslimes, which is why they were scared of it from so far away.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby Krakob » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:06 am

Yeah, it's a bit powerful. I think having one in the furthest corner of the Overgrowth could work if you keep all your slimes in the other areas, but I think the scarecrows might be bugged and have infinite range which wouldn't be a lot of fun.
Krakob
Admin

Postby JustTheCoolDude » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:15 am

It's fine as long as the coral is not right next to it. But yeah the range is a bit much :P
Having a garden next to a coral is not the best idea anyway XD

PS: Did you buy it early on? Because you could have demolished the garden and rebuilt it.
/\ May or may not actually be "cool" :L
JustTheCoolDude
Plort

Yeah...

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:07 am

I put 2 gardens originally and fully upgraded both (including the scareslime), my phosphurs and tabbys went crazy and started jumping outside of their corrals.

Gardens now go in the grotto and corrals don't.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby jordanbobswine » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:55 pm

nah i upgraded it last because it seemed like the least usefull upgrade, plus i got it because it was close to the corals XD
jordanbobswine
Plort

Return to General Discussion