Plorts disappearing from plort collector

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Plorts disappearing from plort collector

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:26 am

Has anyone noticed that the plort collector's amount of plorts in both sides is not equal to or double the amount of food given to the slimes by means of auto feeder? I noticed that whenever I feed 50 food to my slimes, whom their favorite is given, I usually receive in return 90+. Its as if the game fails to properly ensure that the input is either equal or double to the output. Its not just the boom slimes that cause this, other slimes I had do it as well; the ones that I don't manually feed.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Plorts disappearing from plort collector

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:07 am

Do you take out the plorts at different times, or leave some in? If so, empty fully.

If not, try manually triggering the Plort Collector with the button between the two storage modules.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Plorts disappearing from plort collector

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:54 pm

I don't normally touch the plort collector when I'm feeding the slimes via autofeeder. I usually leave the ranch for a day or two and explore the range for roostro collecting or the glass desert for gilded ginger hunting. By the time I come back, the plorts missing are usually an increment of 2, as if some food failed to spawn in the autofeeder. I think the reason why some plorts are missing and uneven in amount is some perhaps gets pushed out of the coral, or for the case of boom largos, being blasted to the slime sea.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Return to Technical Support